Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,019 members, 7,799,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum (9209 Views)

Want To Learn Simple Website Designing / 5 Simple Steps To Writing Effective Emails / Tutorial On How To Start Your Own Forum Like Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by Jobpostboard: 4:27pm On Nov 05, 2015
Become a Proud Owner of forum Like NAIRALAND using the forum engine builder. And start earning income by monetizing your forum

The forum engine built for serious community or forum administrators/owner. To use the Forum Engine,

I will help you build the forum and create the neccessary board or sections you need on your forum like this forum i created:
http://365healthgist.com
http://ngrvoices.com

if you are Interested pleaseCLICK HERE and fill the form to order

2 Likes

Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by nnamdiosu(m): 7:03pm On Nov 05, 2015
Jobpostboard:
Become a Proud Owner of forum Like NAIRALAND using the forum engine builder. And start earning income by monetizing your forum and also create jobs for others by engaging them on your forum

The forum engine built for serious community or forum administrators/owner. To use the Forum Engine,

I will help you build the forum and create the neccessary board or sections you need on your forum like this forum i created:
http://kadunacityforum.com

if you are Interested please CLICK HERE and fill the form to order

y not give us the script. let's do it ourselves sir
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by Jobpostboard: 10:01pm On Nov 05, 2015
nnamdiosu:

y not give us the script. let's do it ourselves sir
ok
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hi Friends,
If you love the current design of my blog, I can set up same design for your blog if you are ready to pay for it. I personally customize my template to my taste using html, css and javascript.

So, if you don't want to go through the stress of redesigning a default blogger template or you want to create a new one, then let me get it done for you. The time is now.

Features

Features a home page with "auto" read more,and post thumbnail

Features numbered posts navigation

Can easily be changed to feature left and right sidebars with post area in the center

Can easily change width of sidebars, post area etc via Blogger Template designer

Can easily change template color via Blogger template designer

Works perfectly with Template designer custom css functionality

Custom mobile view looks awesome

Can easily display ad banners, related posts etc on mobile view

Can displays ads almost anywhere in the template; above logo, below logo, inside posts etc

How Much ?

It will cost you just N10,000 ( $50 ).

You can pay for it online, via western union or by direct bank deposit.

Once I set it up on your blog, and you notice there are some features on my blog that are not on yours, I will fix that for you for FREE.

I will definitely keep record of the email address and blog URL you submit after purchase as they will be required for the FREE edits.

All Blogger tweaks and tips on this blog work perfectly with the template.

If you've got questions, relay them via comments.

Have fun!

NB: You can also make money by referring bloggers to get this design from me. Mail me if interested.

Visit http://www.mightyfada.com/p/blog-page_5.html

Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by nnamdiosu(m): 6:32am On Nov 06, 2015
Jobpostboard:
ok

so...should I pls drop my email?
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by Ambi25: 8:22am On Nov 06, 2015
nnamdiosu:

so...should I pls drop my email?
fill the form
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by Jobpostboard: 1:08pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ambi25:
fill the form
you are right
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by dimexilux(m): 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
nice
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by Jobpostboard: 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2015
dimexilux:
nice
are you in
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by Ambi25: 7:59am On Nov 07, 2015
I like this
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by Jobpostboard: 2:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ambi25:
I like this
me too
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by Jobpostboard: 5:52pm On Nov 07, 2015
Dont miss out
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by Jobpostboard: 10:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
Bring your dreams to life
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by ProsperUSA: 3:32am On Nov 08, 2015
mightyfada:
Hi Friends,
If you love the current design of my blog, I can set up same design for your blog if you are ready to pay for it. I personally customize my template to my taste using html, css and javascript.

So, if you don't want to go through the stress of redesigning a default blogger template or you want to create a new one, then let me get it done for you. The time is now.

Features

Features a home page with "auto" read more,and post thumbnail

Features numbered posts navigation

Can easily be changed to feature left and right sidebars with post area in the center

Can easily change width of sidebars, post area etc via Blogger Template designer

Can easily change template color via Blogger template designer

Works perfectly with Template designer custom css functionality

Custom mobile view looks awesome

Can easily display ad banners, related posts etc on mobile view

Can displays ads almost anywhere in the template; above logo, below logo, inside posts etc

How Much ?

It will cost you just N10,000 ( $50 ).

You can pay for it online, via western union or by direct bank deposit.

Once I set it up on your blog, and you notice there are some features on my blog that are not on yours, I will fix that for you for FREE.

I will definitely keep record of the email address and blog URL you submit after purchase as they will be required for the FREE edits.

All Blogger tweaks and tips on this blog work perfectly with the template.

If you've got questions, relay them via comments.

Have fun!

NB: You can also make money by referring bloggers to get this design from me. Mail me if interested.

Visit http://www.mightyfada.com/p/blog-page_5.html

There is a big annoying bug on your blog.
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 08, 2015
ProsperUSA:

There is a big annoying bug on your blog.

And what is that?
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by Ambi25: 11:55am On Nov 08, 2015
Grab this chance
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by affairsnaija: 6:06am On Nov 09, 2015
I love this
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by Jobpostboard: 10:15am On Nov 09, 2015
affairsnaija:
I love this
true talk
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by KDCityForum(f): 10:13am On Nov 10, 2015
i love this
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by Jobpostboard: 4:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
KDCityForum:
i love this
thanks
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by Ambi25: 10:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
Great guys
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by KDCityForum(f): 6:28am On Nov 11, 2015
Ambi25:
Great guys
you can say that again
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by Ambi25: 8:03am On Nov 12, 2015
KDCityForum:
you can say that again
yeah
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by affairsnaija: 11:24am On Nov 13, 2015
Yes i have my now thanks
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by obarisi: 3:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
Please who knows any Nigerian church websites that are powered by wordpress. Thanks
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by obarisi: 4:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
Please who knows the platform that www.nigerianbaptist.org is running on, and theme that is powering it.
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by GoodMuyis(m): 8:57pm On Nov 13, 2015
obarisi:
Please who knows the platform that www.nigerianbaptist.org is running on, and theme that is powering it.

friend I can help klone any website if you will pay, I have seen that you worry much, am in Kaduna and I can clone any site to wordpress thanks.
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by affairsnaija: 10:05am On Nov 14, 2015
Someone need a forum how can he reach u
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by henryvirus(m): 12:57pm On Nov 14, 2015
I am interested
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by Jobpostboard: 7:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
henryvirus:
I am interested
@henry fill the form on the post we will get to u
Re: Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum by Jobpostboard: 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
still on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Professional Web Banner Designer / How Can I Solve This Issue Of Which I'm Experiencing In My G Analytics Dashboard / [HACKED] Netflix Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.