Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) (14269 Views)

Decomposed Body Of The Lady Found In A Room In Awka Identified As UNN Graduate / Jane Emoka’s Lesbian Video Leaks, Lady Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Video (18+) / Jesus Is As Fake As The Easter Bunny Says By Kirk Franklin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by anonym0us: 9:16am On Nov 06, 2015
Middlefinger1:

Pictures to substantiate your claims or it's just a perfidy pooh-pooh.
I have it...she's a LovePeddler
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 06, 2015
Kkk d deed has bn done so? undecided
hebenezher:
how impudent. You needn't ought to disclose it publicly, that's some real childish shit you did. What's so hard if you pm her or just ignore it and admit she's fake though, i really didn't support the action you've tend on.
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by hebenezher(m): 9:22am On Nov 06, 2015
nickkylawve:
Kkk d deed has bn done so? undecided
oh Go of host. It's appear rather too obvious that you're arrogant.. I'm trying to elucidate that what you did was wrong, and you're gesturing out some kinda suck/disgusting water guttered mouth.. Who ya think ya fucking with? Julian? Nah.
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Johnnoah1st: 9:26am On Nov 06, 2015
nickkylawve:
yea I checked her profile pics just to see she's using my sister friend's pics as her dp shocked shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/juliaann
so many stupid people on nairaland dat tinks nairaland can only be access from m there home and 4got its worldwide, and wat if its ur friends aunt dats behind dat monicker?
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 06, 2015
Lol grin and he gat time to type
hebenezher:
oh Go of host. It's appear rather too obvious that you're arrogant.. I'm trying to elucidate that what you did was wrong, and you're gesturing out some kinda suck/disgusting water guttered mouth.. Who ya think ya fucking with? Julian? Nah.
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Middlefinger1: 9:27am On Nov 06, 2015
anonym0us:
I have it...she's a LovePeddler
proof it. I have hunch that you, octpusfreaky, juliaann are same.

4 Likes

Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 06, 2015
M so certain she isn't the one okey?
Johnnoah1st:
so many stupid people on nairaland dat tinks nairaland can only be access from m there home and 4got its worldwide, and wat if its ur friends aunt dats behind dat monicker?

Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by hebenezher(m): 9:30am On Nov 06, 2015
nickkylawve:
Lol grin and he gat time to type
hiss
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by octopusfreaky(f): 9:52am On Nov 06, 2015
Middlefinger1:

proof it.
I have hunch that you, octpusfreaky, juliaann are same.
hahahahaha laughing in Swahili ......
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Theanonymous9: 10:29am On Nov 06, 2015
anonym0us:
and I checked ur Facebook profile ,ur location doesn't relate with your nairaland that makes you fake too...that lady looks like a runs girl..

All these ones no concern me. What model of phone r u using? And browser? I like its UI
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 06, 2015
You have been jealous of that girl.. Chai see monitoring spirit.

My father my father
Anyone monitoring me.... Die by fire!!!
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Michellla(f): 10:36am On Nov 06, 2015
miszeno:

My father my father
Lmao grin
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by ipledge10(m): 10:40am On Nov 06, 2015
quiinnBee:
lmao.
aunt's friend
mehn that sneak is hot. ..how much is it
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by mentorandfriend(m): 10:40am On Nov 06, 2015
I clearly recognise the picture on that dp. Her real name is Cliff Amaka. She is a twin. Her twin is a guy; very handsome dude.

I know both of them.

4 Likes

Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by misspicy(f): 10:49am On Nov 06, 2015
miszeno:

My father my father
true talk...kikikiki grin
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 06, 2015
Mtchwwwww gt urself a brain dear.
miszeno:

My father my father

3 Likes

Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by pbs4real(m): 10:55am On Nov 06, 2015
nickkylawve:
:Dwhich one is die by fire again? The people of this forum won't seize to amaze me smiley anyways let's it slide to avoid verbosity
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by airmark(m): 11:04am On Nov 06, 2015
coded01:

I pity guys wey dey chat underground with her... grin

Airmark n co... grin

Just as fake as Hazard's overhyped status... tongue grin

Werey person. I chat with both the ugly and the beautiful, i dont discriminate. I have dated more beautiful ladies, and i did n't chat with the said juliann more than once and it was football-related, don't pity me i know 80% of you guys here are fakes. My defence is water-tight smiley. Now, na to dey monitor me and other chelsea fans up and down, kwontinuuu grin
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by sinizia: 11:04am On Nov 06, 2015
Old news. Who doesn't know the Julian moniker is a fake moniker? I knew over 8 months ago. undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by coded01: 11:08am On Nov 06, 2015
airmark:

Werey person. I chat with both the ugly and the beautiful, i dont discriminate. I have dated more beautiful ladies, and i did n't chat with the said juliann more than once and it was football-related, don't pity me i know 80% of you guys here are fakes. My defence is water-tight smiley. Now, na to dey monitor me and other chelsea fans up and down, kwontinuuu grin

Dmcdad, AbuMikey... Una see... grin grin

How we wan tey verify na just once n football related... angry grin

Yeye dey smell... tongue grin
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by dmcdad: 11:30am On Nov 06, 2015
coded01:

Dmcdad, AbuMikey... Una see... grin grin

How we wan tey verify na just once n football related... angry grin

Yeye dey smell... tongue grin

Do you notice anything? shocked
Proof that it was football related chat or...cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

Hmm... So them dey follow eachother sha. Ehn ehn...cheesy

She abi na him go don scam the guy be that ooooo. Lol

Abeg, wetin the person do sef? I no even know whether person like that dey exist ma sef. I just dey see her moniker for our thread sometimes. But me no send as usual.
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by coded01: 11:36am On Nov 06, 2015
dmcdad:

Proof that it was football related chat or...cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

Hmm... So them dey follow eachother sha. Ehn ehn...cheesy

She abi na him go don scam the guy be that ooooo. Lol

Abeg, wetin the person do sef? I no even know whether person like that dey exist ma sef. I just dey see her moniker for our thread sometimes. But me no send as usual.

She claim barca n Chelsea fan...smh...e no even click... angry

The way dem dey follow each ehn! grin
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by dmcdad: 11:48am On Nov 06, 2015
coded01:

Our white and black wan take click? How person wan belong to God and devil at the same time.cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by airmark(m): 11:48am On Nov 06, 2015
coded01:

grin grin grin He said he was a barca fan. He will never be a chelsea fan.
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by mira4u: 11:49am On Nov 06, 2015
What happens if he/she is related to your sister's friend, hence, he/she decided to use her pix? Is there any nairaland rule that is against a user uploading any pix he/she desires? undecided This is baseless.
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by usermane(m): 12:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
Viewing this topic: princeshijman( m ), frakdon ( m ), Juliaann ( f ), ujezeez ( m), culcid ( m), OkoyeA1 ( m ), ellahzy ( f ) and 1 guest(s)
Juliaaann ( f ) come out, you got some explaining to do
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by frakdon(m): 12:07pm On Nov 06, 2015
nickkylawve:
you sound very arrogant, for someone like you, I guess you are naïve, so what did you hope to achieve in all these?

It seems like when some of you ladies , are lonely and bored, you start acting weird and silly...so irritating, that*

And madam Juliaaann, you better come see you what you have done to your fellow, girl..
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Hannysmilez(f): 12:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
miszeno:

My father my father
Lwkmd! Amen oh,please share your prayers with me.

1 Like

Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
frakdon:
you sound very arrogant, for someone like you, I guess you are naïve, so what did you hope to achieve in all these?

It seems like when some of you ladies , are lonely and bored, you start acting weird and silly...so irritating, that*

And madam Juliaaann, you better come see you what you have done to your fellow, girl..
all this 4 me grin cuz I asked your gf to get herself a brain c'mmon wise up a bit
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ok if u say so !! grin
mira4u:
What happens if he/she is related to your sister's friend, hence, he/she decided to use her pix? Is there any nairaland rule that is against a user uploading any pix he/she desires? undecided This is baseless.
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by teemyte: 1:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
nickkylawve:
Ok if u say so !! grin
Ur boobs in your d.p,,,,I feel like grabbing and sucking it hard mehn......in other word,if offended,forgive me oooo
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
nickkylawve:
Ok if u say so !! grin

Blood of Zachariah! Boobsy of life. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Posting Will Be Disabled For A Few Hours / Nairaland Is 7 Years Old Today! / Google.ng Celebrates Nigeria's 53rd Independence With A Doodle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.