Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,329 members, 7,808,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) (70829 Views)

Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) / When Northerners Refuse To Turn Out For BVN / When Northerners Realizes BVN Means Buhari Verification Number[pix] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Gayigaskia(m): 10:53pm On Nov 05, 2015
Cutehector:
Hausa people r the worst set of ppo on earth

what is bad about them? Do they have babies factories? are they pimps, putting their own sisters in prostitution as a mean of making money? grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 05, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:
[s]

personally i don't hate abokii but i hate bullharry and his supporters
i know you're just back from Mama Nkechi's beer shack grin Is isioma following you home tonight? wink

1 Like

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by khristals(m): 11:55pm On Nov 05, 2015
grin
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Birniwa(m): 1:53am On Nov 06, 2015
Ignorance is an incurable disease, I don't pray the OP to get well from this sickness. I pray he continues to live in this darkness and all his generation. I believe this is just an example of how the SOUTHERNERS think, so myopic in thoughts.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by GenbIoodykiller: 4:58am On Nov 06, 2015
kropotkin2:
i know you're just back from Mama Nkechi's beer shack grin Is isioma following you home tonight? wink

i love beer and women

you're right man cool
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Enahi(f): 5:03am On Nov 06, 2015
koma1:

Stop this bigotry it won't take you anywhere. the Buhari you are insulting still remains your president and there is nothing you can do about it, so the earlier you stop hating the better for you.God bless Nigeria

Abeg go siddon for one corner, when y'all were insulting GEJ you didn't realise he was your President. Nonsense hypocrite.

8 Likes

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by sexaddict08(m): 5:55am On Nov 06, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:
They are all potential terrorists grin just like their president mumuhamado mumuharii the useless kunu drinker
the fura d'nunu sipping monkey

now who's dying from bombs due to incompetency of the snake charming bastard demon buruntashi and his boss the gworo chewing gorilla bullharry

sometimes i don't pity them because they are reaping the fruit of their useless bias, bigotry and sentiments.

u gat to let go friend. its over 7 months now.
it would be affecting ur health but u won't know it

7 Likes

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by GenbIoodykiller: 6:01am On Nov 06, 2015
[s]
sexaddict08:

u gat to let go friend. its over 7 months now.
it would be affecting ur health but u won't know it
[/s]

Just like Lier Muhammed and co didn't let go
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by RobinHez(m): 7:14am On Nov 06, 2015
shocked
fistonati:

I don't support ds harrasment of d president, he deserves our collective respect.

If not for anything, treat him like a brethren,
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 8:16am On Nov 06, 2015
grin
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by millionboi(m): 8:17am On Nov 06, 2015
Op u wicked o

1 Like

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by DONSMITH123(m): 8:18am On Nov 06, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

kiss

i love forking ladies grin

i love booobs

may God have mercy on thee.

1 Like

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 06, 2015
And Igbos are wondering why people hate and despise them so much?

2 Likes

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by mykemiley(f): 8:19am On Nov 06, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:
They are all potential terrorists grin just like their president mumuhamado mumuharii the useless kunu drinker

now who's dying from bombs due to incompetency of the snake charming bastard demon buruntashi and his boss the gworo chewing gorilla bullharry

sometimes i don't pity them because they are reaping the fruit of their useless bias, bigotry and sentiments.
Bro abeg took it easy...lol
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 06, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

I dont pray u ve kids.

You sound like a testtube product.

4 Likes

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by loomer: 8:19am On Nov 06, 2015
The name make brain
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by IYANGBALI: 8:20am On Nov 06, 2015
haahhaahhaahaaaa op you don dey kolo o
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 06, 2015
DONSMITH123:

This one is seeing God's wrath on him already. Even TB Joshua cant save him
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by mizvee(f): 8:20am On Nov 06, 2015
LmAo... op this is not fair fa.
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Truckpusher(m): 8:20am On Nov 06, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by dozymars(m): 8:23am On Nov 06, 2015
Kindergarten section.
Nairaland Moderators need 1week retreat.
Seun take note.

1 Like

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 06, 2015
this forum has truly gone to the dogs.
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by longayink: 8:24am On Nov 06, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Keep wailing...the wailers will always have their say, but PMB will have his way.

Unfortunately PMB is gradually having his way in making the Nigerian Economy collapse finally. Do you ever read Economic Indices about Nigeria?
Point at one thing PMB has achieved since he became president.

3 Likes

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by coolhumble(m): 8:24am On Nov 06, 2015
Omotayor123:
Lol @ Buhari Verification Number grin.

Now that i have been to your profile.and.like your pic oya pay me o grin
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by GenbIoodykiller: 8:25am On Nov 06, 2015
[s]
PuciPrince:

I dont pray u ve kids.

You sound like a testtube product.

[/s]

you sound like a product of dogs sperm

1 Like

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by GenbIoodykiller: 8:26am On Nov 06, 2015
DONSMITH123:

amin and so with you
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by onyepapa(m): 8:26am On Nov 06, 2015
You mean her mouth right?
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Our5k(m): 8:26am On Nov 06, 2015
sandraokosun1:
why cant u learn frm buhari integrity that won him aso rock, why cant u learn frm buhari doggedness in contesting 5times and winning. Why cant u learn frm buhari tolerance and patience in spite of blackmail by haters in the election. Why cant u learn good things. Is life not a balance of good and bad. If u want to learn frm apc, why not learn frm its head buhari and why people troop in sun or rain to see him. Do u have the video recording of buhari killing coppers? Take it to court
Where's the integrity when he can't give me the 5k he promised?

4 Likes

Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 06, 2015
Haha haha... Funny pic...
Re: When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) by lastmessenger: 8:28am On Nov 06, 2015
it seems calling pmb puts some money in your bank account. you have to deal with the fact that pa buhari remains the president of Nigeria for the next 3 years and some months and probably will add an extra 4 years to it.
GenbIoodykiller:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When Buhari Says He Will Only Probe Jonathan's Government (hilarious Photo) / Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter / Man Supports His Big Belly While Sleeping (Hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.