Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

N1million Mega Business Thread For All Nairaland Members Free - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / N1million Mega Business Thread For All Nairaland Members Free (1794 Views)

Srap Business Thread Lets Meet Here / Gas Refill Business Thread, Expert Opinion Needed. / Warri Mega Business Seminar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N1million Mega Business Thread For All Nairaland Members Free by Nobody: 12:52am On Nov 06, 2015
The question becomes what make this thread a mega thread.

I have done some series of businesses online and i have made some good amount of money from it. When i say good money i mean good money. Some i collected via cheques others are mostly Via Payoneer.

Like i said, this thread is going to become a huge one that when you think of online business or some offline business, you will definitely come here. I don't intend this thread to hit the front page but all i am after is helping people solve financial problems.

At least some information here if not started this year will prepare some other people for next year.

Also have in mind that I may be banned from posting but i will continue. I am not going to be posting anything that will be against NL.

So shall we begin?

Today, I will be starting with making money from PPV.

Enjoy.
Re: N1million Mega Business Thread For All Nairaland Members Free by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 06, 2015
[center][size=20pt]What is PPV[/size] [/center]

PPV stands for Pay-Per-View. When people hear that they automatically think it’s the same thing as CPM (Cost per Thousand Impression) advertising. It’s not! Pay per View means you pay every time your landing page is viewed. Although that sounds like PPC it’s different because to view your landing page no one is clicking. Your landing page is appearing in a popup.

How Does Someone See A PPV Ad?
PPV ads are typically served as a result of adware being installed on a user’s computer. If you advertise on a PPV ad network you are essentially advertising within adware. When the user takes a specific action within their browser, such as searching or going to a URL, a new instance of their browser opens up with your landing page in it. You are charged every time this happens.

So How Does PPV Work From An Advertisers Perspective?

PPV works similar to Adwords. You input a destination URL and then you bid on either
keywords or URL’s. If you are bidding on the word ‘Affiliate Marketing’ and the user goes to Google and searches for ‘Affiliate Marketing,’ a new instance of their browser will open and your landing page will display in front of the window they were using to perform their search. If they are interested, they continue on your landing page and hopefully perform the desired action, if not they close the window.

Why You Should Use Pay Per View Advertising
Pay Per View (PPV) advertising is developing a large fan club. That’s not happening by accident, either. There are a number or reasons to adore this potentially high-profit means of marketing. Let’s examine three of the reasons marketers from multiple niches are falling in love with PPV.

Limited Competition
At one time, Pay Per Click advertising was the cash cow of the day. It was possible to secure traffic at extremely low per click prices and one could experience a staggering return on their ad spend investment with Adwords and other PPC options.

URL Targeting.
PPV advertising allows you to bid on keywords used as part of search queries, much in the same manner as PPC. It also provides an additional option. You can bid on the actual URLs surfers may opt to visit. It’s hard to overestimate how valuable that unique wrinkle can be.

You can choose to display your offers when people visit your competitor’s sites! You can opt to serve your ads in ideal situations. You’re not just hoping that you hit upon “buying keywords”, you can actually target real buying pages.

Smart PPV advertisers make URL bidding the centerpiece of their campaigns. They find the right contexts in which to present their offers and bid on those URLs. The results can be staggering. When you put the right offer in the right place, it’s possible to generate amazing outcomes that beat anything you can hope to imagine with straight keyword bidding.

Limited Restrictions.
If you’ve been involved with PPC advertising, you know how annoying it can be to work in a very restrictive environment. Take Google’s mega-popular Adwords program, the undisputed king of PPC. The content of your ads is tightly regulated. Your landing pages are scrutinized and assigned arbitrary “quality scores” that influence campaign pricing. They don’t like affiliate offers. They don’t like bridge pages. They won’t allow ads in many niches.

PPC isn’t like that. You can create the offers you want and you don’t need to worry about being hamstrung by a serious of unnecessary regulations and restrictions.

Those are just three of the many reasons why many marketers love PPV. It’s a marketing option that provides great potential.

That will be all for now. Look forward to the continuation.
Re: N1million Mega Business Thread For All Nairaland Members Free by Nobody: 1:05am On Nov 06, 2015
[size=20pt]What Does PPV Cost? [/size]

In most cases it costs 0.015 to 0.02c per view (depending on the niche).

What are the best ppvnetworks ?

1. Trafficvance
2. LeadImpact
3. 50Onred
4. AdOn Network

Choosing an offer:

Many people confuse themselves in niche selection etc, but the truth is that it works for every niche if you know your audience and how to target them. Users on ppv are like other computer users, they do buy stuff online and do whatever an average internet user does. However the only difference is that they have installed adware on their browsers which gives us PPV advertisers more power and more control over what we show to our visitors and prospects as it provides us opportunity to show our whole landing page to users.

No matter if you are a list builder, affiliate marketer, or a business looking for leads PPV is the traffic source

When it comes to CPA I have seen many people following only one single rule. When selecting an offer and that is check network EPC or ask your affiliate manager.

This is something with which I totally disagree! Let me tell you why.

Let’s say I promote some offer, and I am doing well with this offer, but that doesn`t really mean you will do well with this offer too. Why? Because I am using my own techniques, I have my own landing page and my own style of promotion. By only knowing that I use PPV traffic with a certain offer, doesn’t guarantee that you will make money just like me too.

Seriously! You spent money on my product and I won’t ever suggest you to be a copycat. So always avoid being copycat and being Yes Man (I will explain what I mean by that).

I have also seen many big guys sending low quality traffic to their offers just to make EPC look lower and keep newbie’s away (why they do is another topic so I won’t go in detail).

So what do I look at when I am choosing a campaign to test?

• The offer allows contextual traffic (ppv traffic)
• The offer is not some too good to be true type
• IT is easier to complete

Here many of you will be surprised, but trust me PPV traffic is laser targeted and you can convert any type of offer, all you need to have is a positive approach and a working brain.

Finally, the answer to question “can I use email submit offers on PPV?”

Yes you can, but in my experience the amount you spend on testing & scaling an email submit by spending same amount of money you can create a successful campaign for a high payout offer. Though it’s my opinion and you are free to promote whatever you like but personally I always go for campaigns with 5+ payout. Due to scrubbing etc am not a big fan of email submits.
Re: N1million Mega Business Thread For All Nairaland Members Free by Nobody: 5:48am On Nov 06, 2015
[size=20pt]PPV Networks[/size]

What are the best ppv networks?

1. Trafficvance
2. LeadImpact
3. AdOn Network

• Trafficvance

So far the best PPV Network with highest traffic quality amongst all other PPV networks, But their minimum deposit is $1000 to start with them, and they require you to be referred by someone who is already advertising with them and spending at least $50 day or whom is your affiliate manager. In my experience, being referred by an affiliate manager helps more than being referred by an existing advertiser. They have top notch customer support and assign you an account manager who is available to your help all working hours. They are also the fastest network when it comes to landing page and keyword approval as compared to other PPV Networks.

Their popup window size is 775X435

• Lead Impact

The second best PPV network which I would like recommend you is Lead Impact. It is a favourite network amongst many people because of its traffic quality and $500 minimum deposit. Their traffic quality is good (if not excellent like Trafficvance) and also has good traffic volume; you
can easily make money using this PPV Network. Their customer support is rated to be better than others.

Their pop up window size is 775×400.

• 50Onred

50onred is a new PPV Network with a good quality traffic and their initial deposit limit is also low as compared to Lead Impact and Traffic Vance . As per quality 50onred is a good traffic network however it is a little competitive as compared to Lead Impact and Traffic Vance. The dimensions of 50onred pops are dynamic. They are 100 pixels smaller than the user’s browser size on the left and right. The vertical size matches the user’s browser. The best thing is that they assign you special account manager who is always available to you.

• AdOn Network

Their traffic quality is good but they don’t have much traffic volume so I would advise you to stick either with Trafficvance or with lead impact.

Their pop up window size is 775×400.

I would advise you not to go for Direct CPV because their traffic quality is not good and their customer support is almost dead.

Also Media Traffic, their account approval process is tough and their traffic quality is not high, so better stick with leadimpact traffic if you can`t afford to get into Trafficvance.

Tracking

Tracking setup is the backbone of your entire PPV campaign and without a proper tracking system; you cannot create a successful PPV Campaign. Tracking is important because you need to know where you are at, spilt test your offers and landing pages. This includes; Tracking your profitable keywords, Removing keywords with bad conversions, testing new landing pages and making your campaigns profitable.

You simply need to track each and every click and without proper tracking you will only lose money.

In affiliate marketing there is a major mistake almost every person makes and that is not tracking traffic properly. Especially when you are driving Paid traffic to your CPA offers it is very important to track each and every click you have sent to your offer. No matter if you use PPV,
PPC, or drive social traffic or you are doing media buys. The most important competent of your online advertising campaigns to have a proper tracking solution. Tracking is what lets you find what keywords and what creative’s are working and converting for you and what keywords and creative’s are not working for you. It also helps you to monitor behaviors of your visitors and collect data about them using which you can optimize your campaigns and increase your ROI.

As they say you have to spend money to make money it is very important to have best possible solutions for your campaigns.

For affiliate marketers there are two type of tracking solutions

• Free
• Paid

And there are three major tracking platforms I have tried and used.

• Prosper 202 (FREE YOU NEED OWN HOSTING)
• CPV LAB (PAID. HOSTING REQUIRED )

Before going into details I’d like to discuss hosting part, never use shared hosting for your tracking platform and also try to get your own VPS for the best results. I personally use beyond hosting and I also highly recommend you to use beyond hosting Because they are specially optimized for Tracking platforms and fast redirects, their load time is very less as compared with other hosts, and most of Tracking solution creators (Prosper 202, CPV LAB) do recommend you to use beyond hosting so your tracking platform can work at its best.

Now coming back to topic here are my reviews about all three trackers I mentioned above.

============================End of Line=========================================

I will hold up here. Let this sink in. I will return later today for more. Like i said, this is going to be a Mega Thread. Make sure you follow.

Good morning.
Re: N1million Mega Business Thread For All Nairaland Members Free by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 06, 2015
So far, if you have questions, please ask.
Re: N1million Mega Business Thread For All Nairaland Members Free by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 06, 2015
[size=20pt]Prosper 202 [/size]

This is the first tracking platform i used when i started with CPA Marketing , at time i started using prosper202 , Prosper 202 was also offering free hosting so I availed opportunity , During this period i understood why you really need your own hosting , When a tracking platform offers free hosting many affiliates will jump in and start using availing this opportunity , But the disadvantage is that your load time will be slow which is not good at all specially when you are driving paid traffic that means you are losing traffic . Many users will simply close your tab as
your link will take longer to open. This is a major disadvantage in free hosting platforms.

This issue can be resolved by getting a VPS on beyond hosting.

Now coming back to prosper, It is a great platform and very easy to use, but there were some things which i really missed in it ,

• landing page rotation

For affiliates testing their landing pages is very important and without proper testing you can`t create a successful campaign. Tough there are some custom scripts which you can use to rotate your landing pages but still it is a big headache at least for me , because i spent whole one day in setting up but it was all waste of time . So this is a major thing missing in prosper202.

• Not able to track a complete funnel
This is something i missed when i was driving PPV traffic. I wanted to Create a PPV landing page and then from their when visitor clicks ppv landing page i wanted to take him to a landing page where i can pre-sell offer and then finally send visitor to the offer page (this is what i really needed for offer which have exit pop up on their landing pages, Because Traffic Vance does n`t allow you to have exit pop up on click through page.). Other than these two problems 202 is a great tracking solution. And it works very well with beyond hosting .

http://prosper.tracking202.com/apps/

CPV LAB

I’d like to say I use it and I love it, it is a combination of great features which help you to maximize your earnings.Though it does cost $297 but it’s totally worth it. It is much more advanced then trackers we discussed above, They are way far behind in technology and ease which CPVLAB provides, I must say you will notice a huge difference in your ROI when you start using CPVLAB reason is simple it does helps you to optimize your campaigns like no one else.

With its advanced features you can create a complete funnel before sending a visitor to offer page or you direct link offer or first send your visitors to a review mini site and from there redirect visitors to offer page, Everything is possible with CPVLAB no matter you use squeeze
pages to collect emails and then send traffic to offer landing page CPV LAB will track everything for you. Other than that CPV LAB makes campaign testing and optimization very easy, Its reporting sections are much more advanced then bevo or prosper 202, All you need to do is to tell CPV LAB what ctr you want, what ROI you want and it will automatically highlight bad keywords which you should remove from your campaign and also it does help you sort out landing pages with bad ctr in same way, So in this way all you will have to do is to log into your CPVLAB and see what keywords and landing pages have low ctr and conversion, simply remove them and replace them with new ones and that’s it! CPV LAB makes your life easier.

You may add as much traffic sources and Affiliate networks as you want and it’s a very easy.

Another benefit I have noticed is that code for all landing pages in CPV LAB is same so in case if you outsource your landing page creation tasks like me, Whenever I used to outsource this task before buying CPV LAB I had a to go through a very boring task, which was adding tracking codes in all landing pages, As all landing pages had separate codes so that was a great pain to add tracking code in all the landing pages. CPV LAB saved my time in this way too as they do have same code for all your campaigns so you have no need to add separate code for all the
campaigns I just send code to my freelancers and ask them to append this code in all LPS , This works because CPV LAB uses a intelligent tracking system using which it does have all information about campaign in the destination url it does provides you which is unique for each
campaign, Destination url contains the all information about campaigns and when visited it will simply call database and redirect user accordingly. This feature is a huge time saver here is an example let’s say you have two campaigns A & B, tracking code we will put in landing pages of these two campaigns will be same but they both will have different destination URLS.

There are many other features In CPVLAB which could be included but I don`t want to bore you guys …

Now something about Support, Here I’d also include beyond hosting support with CPV LAB

Support, Literately both these companies have got topnotch customer support and whenever I leave a ticket within 5 minutes it’s answered. I am highly satisfied with support being offered by both these companies. About Hosting for CPVLAB I`d again say beyond hosting if you want to truly take advantage of CPV LAB features beyond hosting is a must. You can track anything with CPV LAB including click bank, Amazon or any other affiliate network.

Click here for beyond hosting : http://kjrocker.com/goto/beyond.php
Click here for CPV LAB : http://kjrocker.com/goto/cpvlab.php

Targeting

Whenever you setup a campaign the very first step is to collect as much information about the offer you are going to promote as possible. The success and failure of your campaign will be based on your targeted audience. Demographics research is the most important factor when it comes to creating any successful campaign.

Finding targets for your PPV campaign is also very important, You will need URLS or targets where you want your PPV Pop Up to appear, For example I am promoting a CPA Marketing related Click Bank product I will target websites or keywords related to CPA Marketing Or you can also target keywords for example “CPA marketing”, Now whenever a user types in “CPA marketing “ use Google or another search engine, my PPV pop up will appear.

Now to gather list of related websites etc. We have two basic methods:

• Manual scrapping
• Using URL Scrappers

Manual scrapping

Using manual scrapping you can achieve best results; here is the trick use websites like alexa, quantcast, googleadplanner and collect websites related to your offer for example Here I am going to tell you a ninja trick, For the testing purposes I usually go with 30 to 40 urlshow ever if they don’t get enough traffic I usually add some keywords from Google adwords.

Using URL Scrappers
If you are looking for URL scrappers who can automatically provide you thousands of URLs, I would recommend AFF playbooks Scrapper (Paid) click here for affplaybook => http://www.kjrocker.com/goto/affplaybook.php .

Now this tutorial alone is bound to make $1000 monthly if you do it right. You can download the full manual as i have put it together for you free http://www.mediafire.com/view/oxomx7hu1nne7k3/ppvrocker.pdf
Re: N1million Mega Business Thread For All Nairaland Members Free by Nobody: 3:31am On Nov 07, 2015
Wow! Finally i am back. I was banned as usual. But i am back.

The next package we will be discussing is taking advantage of the spam on your blog to get free traffic. How You Can Get More Traffic, Build A List & Increase Your Social Fans On Complete Autopilot! That is another avenue of making money. That is coming up soon.
Re: N1million Mega Business Thread For All Nairaland Members Free by Nobody: 3:32am On Nov 08, 2015
[size=20pt][center]Use Wordpress To Create Your Websites?[/center][/size]

[center][size=20pt]Then Learn How You Can Get More Traffic, Build A List & Increase Your Social Fans On Complete Autopilot![/size][/center]

The Method:

If you run a website with Wordpress, or build websites for yourself or for offline clients using Wordpress, then you've probably at some point ran into people leaving spammy comments on your blog posts, or even suffered from fake user signups.

In this report I'm going to show you a simple method that stops all the above, whilst at the same time increasing visitor interactions, building an email list, boosting your website traffic and getting you new Facebook fans on complete autopilot. This method is pretty much all hands free!

Another great thing about this method is that if you're a web designer, you can set it up for your clients and offer it as a monthly service for a recurring fee. All you'd need to do is follow the setup guide that we will give you further on in this report (which takes all of 20 minutes) and then leave it alone to do the work for you.

How much do you think small business owners would pay you every month if you could stop spam comments and fake user signups, help increase their visitor interactions, build a targeted email list and keep that list updated with fresh content, aswell as boost their website traffic and get them tons of new Facebook fans. All at the same time?

I can tell you right now that I've got clients that pay me 10dolar a month for running this system on their sites. A few of my other clients pay 50dolar per month, but with that package i create and publish two new blog posts every 30 days for them on top of running this method.

I simply outsource the content creation and have articles written for 5dolar each. Which pockets me 40dolar profit, every single month! You could even go really top notch and pay 10dolar per article, and still walk away with 30dolar profit every month, for virtually no work at all.

If you do offer this service and outsource content creation, then you'd need to use Twitter to get targeted traffic to begin with. What I do is search for companies similar to my clients on Twitter, and start following their followers. I then simply post Tweets every time i post an article on my clients websites, which contain a link back to their blog.

Obviously if your client already has a Twitter account and followers, and also has a Facebook page that has fans and likes, then the initial traffic getting stage is a lot easier for you.

I hope i will be able to discuss twitter method, which is a great method to get some targeted Twitter followers. Have a good read of that before you get started with Twitter.

[size=16pt]So, Let's Get Down To The Method And Show You How It All Works... [/size]

What we're going to be doing is installing two premium plugins on the website we want to put this method to work on. This can be your own Wordpress website or one of your clients.

The first plugin is going to replace a wordpress function, with a normal text area and a submit comment button underneath.

Once someone fills in the text area with their comment and clicks on the submit button, it will open a modal window up with a log in form, and a sign up form. You'll also see a “Log In With Facebook” button in there, where users can login in using their Facebook account.

Quite a few big magazine/news sites use this system, because there's minimal fields to fill in. All the visitor has to do is write their comment in the text area and click submit..

Or so they think...because as soon as they've clicked the submit button, the modal window pops up that asks them to sign in or sign up to leave their comment. People will be more inclined to continue onto the signup process, rather than abandon it. Simply because they've already done most of the hard work and wrote a comment. The Daily Mail online uses this system to very good effect.

So now they've signed up and left their comment, the plugin adds the commenter to your list of Wordpress users, and redirects the visitor to a page of your choice.

There is a setting inside the plugin dashboard where you can decide where to send them to. Alternatively, you can just redirect them back to the post they just commented on.

But by setting up a redirect, you can redirect them to a page that contains an offer, such as CPA/Affiliate product or another post on your site. Perhaps send them to some other website, or redirect them to a download page for a free report or white paper.

I will let that sink for a while.

The next post is coming up.
Re: N1million Mega Business Thread For All Nairaland Members Free by Nobody: 4:01am On Nov 08, 2015
I am sure you are having fun. More of this will be coming your pretty soon.

So let's continue.
==================================
So now, your more likely to have people leave a comment on your site, providing the content you publish is of good quality and offers some sort of value to the reader.

You can make it even easier to get people to interact on your site by posting a question provoking a response.

"Have Any More Tips Or Advice You Think We Could Add To This Article? If So, Comment Below: "

Something in that neighborhood.

Also, as mentioned earlier on in this report, you wont have to worry about fake user sign ups and spam comments being left on your site once you've installed the plugin.

Yes, you could just disable commenting on your blog, but we all know that the more people interacting and left comments on your posts, the more credibility your site will have in the eyes of future visitors.

The second premium plugin, which is an autoresponder does exactly as it says. Once installed and configured, this neat little plugin will add all the users that have signed up on your site via commenting, to your mailing list of your choice. But you need to have an autoresponder account with an autoresponder company. I personally use www.time2respond.com

Not only does plugin add your users to your Mailing lists, it will also send these users an email every time you publish a new post on your blog. This email will contain an excerpt of your post, along with a link to your website so they can carry on reading.

So, as you can see, combining both these premium plugins, we are able to achieve everything we said this method does. We've managed to get people to comment and interact on your blog posts, we've added them to an email list and directed them to “LIKE” our Facebook page, AND we're sending them an email every time we update our website, thus gaining more traffic!

In as much as i am giving this information free i will not release my tools because it is a several month of research. I have taught you my method so scout for the rest yourself. However, if you will need my tool, you can give me a call.

If you follow everything we've told you, you should have a nice little system that works, for minimum effort on your part.

And as content marketing is becoming more and more popular, you can offer this service to your clients on top of this system, meaning extra income from your customers!

Thank you. Have a wonderful day.
Re: N1million Mega Business Thread For All Nairaland Members Free by Nobody: 5:23am On Nov 09, 2015
I am so sorry for not posting up new skills. I have been busy. But don't worry, I will make it up to you guys. I will post something amazing pretty soon.

Good morning

(1) (Reply)

Dauda Lawal Arrested By EFCC / How Ogienwonyi Of Started A Life Of Fraud That Scammed Nigerians Of N10 Billion / Foodstuffs Available At Cheap Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.