Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

How Healthy Is Tissue Paper? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Healthy Is Tissue Paper? (6656 Views)

Tissue Paper Or Water: Which Is Better? / How Healthy Is This Our Traditional Herbal Drink For Pile (ogun Jedi) / Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Healthy Is Tissue Paper? by creamyy: 11:58pm On May 12, 2009
i want 2 know if its preferable 2 use clean ur ass after visiting d white house or use our normal 'use and remain tissue some in ur ass tissue paper',
Re: How Healthy Is Tissue Paper? by MrCrackles(m): 11:59pm On May 12, 2009
Tissue or no tissue, the asshole has to be cleaned after a dump!
Re: How Healthy Is Tissue Paper? by dsolution: 12:41am On May 13, 2009
i think tissue paper is ok for anyone after eating you can use it or after goiing to the toilet it is nessary for you to clean your?
Re: How Healthy Is Tissue Paper? by OgidiBoy(m): 12:45am On May 13, 2009
Wow shocked
Re: How Healthy Is Tissue Paper? by Nobody: 6:56am On May 13, 2009
creamyy:
u
i want 2 know if its preferable 2 use clean ur ass after visiting d white house or use our normal 'use and remain tissue some in ur ass tissue paper',

please can someone educate me a minute and explain the bold part to my ignorant mind!!!!!!
Re: How Healthy Is Tissue Paper? by creamyy: 8:21am On May 13, 2009
u know clean ur ass and it leaves some parts in ass its kida unhealthy 4 me,feel water is b8r in some situations like when ur at home,but watch ur finger nails oh
Re: How Healthy Is Tissue Paper? by Nobody: 11:45am On May 13, 2009
creamyy:

u know clean ur ass and it leaves some parts in ass its kida unhealthy 4 me,feel water is b8r in some situations like when ur at home,but watch ur finger nails oh

ok i am sorry, i have never ever cleaned my ass with water after doing a "number2". might be more hygienic but it just doesnt feel right to me. even in Japan where they have electronic toilets with the hot water jet under to clean your ass with, i have never done it!!!!!
just doesnt seems right to me, i am a paper junky!
Re: How Healthy Is Tissue Paper? by FBS: 1:24pm On May 13, 2009
tissue paper to clean ass is rubbish. Not clean enough. shait will still remain.
Use water ALL THE TIME. Dont forget to wash your hands afterwards, sha. grin
Re: How Healthy Is Tissue Paper? by slimtoney(m): 1:27pm On May 13, 2009
Water remains the best thing to use after visiting the gents.It leaves ur ass- hole spick n span.Unlike tissue paper where u are not guaranteed a total clean up of the hole, cuz remnants will always remain which dries up later and starts falling off like a dry chaff when the bum bum rubs off on each other in the process of movt. grin.

It will always emit odour.Note when after a long activities during the day and u gets home and pull off ur undies,it will ooze out hummm embarassed.

Ladies dat use caterpault, I mean G- string pants dat goes right inside the anus, let them observe it after they pull it off; shit stain  angry

Dirty dirty .Pls use water oooooooooo

1 Like

Re: How Healthy Is Tissue Paper? by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 13, 2009
i dont know how you guys clean your gnash but i have never had a shit streak on my underwear or shit odor coming from my briefs when i remove them. i guess it comes down to how Good and efficiently you clean your gnash with paper!
like anything else in this world, some lifetime experience and HIGH QUALITY toilet paper is needed to do a GREAT job!
Re: How Healthy Is Tissue Paper? by naijacutee(f): 1:52pm On May 13, 2009
lol. I can't speak.
Re: How Healthy Is Tissue Paper? by amyliajane(f): 1:52pm On May 13, 2009
@topic
how abt when u r in the office?
Re: How Healthy Is Tissue Paper? by slimtoney(m): 2:02pm On May 13, 2009
amyliajane,

Ehen, wat abt dat.Are u telling me there is no WC in ur office ?.
u only need to be careful not to splash water all over ur clothes.

and besides do u wear G Strings ?
Re: How Healthy Is Tissue Paper? by marydre: 2:05pm On May 13, 2009
;d ;d :d :d
Re: How Healthy Is Tissue Paper? by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 13, 2009
slimtoney:

amyliajane,

Ehen, wat abt dat.Are u telling me there is no WC in ur office ?.
u only need to be careful not to splash water all over ur clothes.

what?! ARE YOU USING THE WATER THAT IS INSIDE THE TOILET BOWL?! OR DO YOU GET UP WITH YOUR ASS AND WALK TO THE PLACE TO WASH YOUR HAND AND CLEAN YOUR GNASH THERE?!
Re: How Healthy Is Tissue Paper? by solosimple(m): 2:14pm On May 13, 2009
tissue paper to clean ass is rubbish. Not clean enough. shait will still remain.
Use water ALL THE TIME. Dont forget to wash your hands afterwards, sha.

YEAH!
Re: How Healthy Is Tissue Paper? by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 13, 2009
please EDUCATE ME on the matter, how do you do when you are in a"civilized" place where there is just a toilet?! do you go directly in the shower after the deed?!
YOU CANT POSSIBLY USE THE WATER INSIDE THE BOWL BECAUSE ITS NOW MIXED WITH SHIT!!!
Re: How Healthy Is Tissue Paper? by easycordz(m): 2:23pm On May 13, 2009
lol this is one crazy topic,i'd go wt tissue anyway
water may be better bt it cn mess ur clothes up especially wen u r nt @ home grin
Re: How Healthy Is Tissue Paper? by otokx(m): 2:29pm On May 13, 2009
water no get enemy.
Re: How Healthy Is Tissue Paper? by solosimple(m): 2:31pm On May 13, 2009
u can use paper when you can't get water, but when u have the option of water, pls go for it.
Incase u use paper, I still advise that u get yourself properlly washed when u get home.
Re: How Healthy Is Tissue Paper? by Gejeans(m): 2:41pm On May 13, 2009
Water all the way!!!!! Clean, safe, hygenic, the best. May be a little inconvenient, bt its the best. Tisssue is like cementing d stuff more and more. Water always wins
Re: How Healthy Is Tissue Paper? by spikedcylinder: 2:41pm On May 13, 2009
grin grin grin
Re: How Healthy Is Tissue Paper? by jara: 2:42pm On May 13, 2009
Don't fool yourself, u must use water after paper. The best compromise when out of the house is to use water soaked paper after dry paper.
Re: How Healthy Is Tissue Paper? by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 13, 2009
otokx:

water no get enemy.

ah ah ah, you have been listening to too much Fela my brotha. i dont think he was talking about that kind of "enemy"!!!!
anyway thanks for the advice, not that i am ever going to follow it but it s good to know what others are doing.
whatever tickle your fancy and TO EACH THEIR OWN!!!!!
Re: How Healthy Is Tissue Paper? by Theblessed(f): 2:47pm On May 13, 2009
Disgusting!!

You mean people are still doing this?

How could anyone sensitive to hygiene issues ever accept ordinary pea nuts from these guys let alone accept invitation for dinner in their homes, if ever their homes are clean?  Damn!!
I bet you'd be eating their dirts, won't you?  Just tell me, how could those fingers be thorough cleaned and sanitized after each visit to the lavatory since you opted for water in a jar and your fingers. huh!  You mean hygiene the Nigerian way or what  Pleasssssssssssssse!!!!!!! I rather starve than accept a pea nut from any of these guys.  In Nigeria, it's only the Yoruba tribe and some Hausas that are well known for this unhygienic behaviour, don't we all know this?  In Nigeria we have the DIRTIEST/LAZIEST as well as the most CLEAN/NEAT tribes.  
In my view, the most CLEAN/NEAT tribe in Nigeria are the CROSS RIVER STATE PEOPLE -
I mean former Cross River State (Can't tell how many more states have been created out of it, right now).  They are really very clean people, you need to visit their homes to understand what I am talking about e.g visit Calabar and you would know.  They may not have much materially, but the little they have - Boy, it's spot on!!!   And the DIRTIEST?  I won't go there babes because, Nigerians know them.

Well people, we now live in the 21st Century - carrying mobile phones, watching satellite news can we please, stop behaving primitively and do things the civilised way, pleeeeeaaaaase!!!
Re: How Healthy Is Tissue Paper? by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 13, 2009
well seeing that many of the posters STILL do that, i sincerely hope that they are using their LEFT hands to clean their asses like the muslims do and not shaking anyones hands with the same hand they are using to clean their gnash!!!!!
China was the only country where i thought there was a need to wash my hands every 1hr but i guess i was wrong!!!!
Re: How Healthy Is Tissue Paper? by spikedcylinder: 3:06pm On May 13, 2009
Theblessed:

Disgusting!!

How could anyone sensitive to hygiene issues ever accept ordinary pea nuts from these guys let alone accept invitation for dinner in their homes, if ever their homes are clean?  Damn!!
I bet you'd be eating their dirts, won't you?  Just tell me, how could those fingers be thorough cleaned and sanitized after each visit to the lavatory since you opted for water in a jar and your fingers. huh!  You mean hygiene the Nigerian way or what  Pleasssssssssssssse!!!!!!! I rather starve than accept a pea nut from any of these guys.  In Nigeria, it's only the Yoruba tribe and some Hausas that are well known for this unhygienic behaviour, don't we all know this?  In Nigeria we have the DIRTIEST/LAZIEST as well as the most CLEAN/NEAT tribes.  
In my view, the most CLEAN/NEAT tribe in Nigeria are the CROSS RIVER STATE PEOPLE -
I mean former Cross River State (Can't tell how many more states have been created out of it, right now).  They are really very clean people, you need to visit their homes to understand what I am talking about e.g visit Calabar and you would know.  They may not have much materially, but the little they have - Boy, it's spot on!!!   And the DIRTIEST?  I won't go there babes because, Nigerians know them.

Well people, we now live in the 21st Century - carrying mobile phones, watching satellite news can we please, stop behaving primitively and do things the civilised way, pleeeeeaaaaase!!!

Whats with this useless rant? You've managed to turn even shit into a tribal war. undecided
Re: How Healthy Is Tissue Paper? by ekitikan(m): 3:12pm On May 13, 2009
Tissue paper to clean my yansh? my broda the best way to go it is to use water,in some cases i ve been in situation where i cant be able to use water,all i do is i fold the tissue (make sure its thick) wet it with water and do the ass wiping grin cool
Re: How Healthy Is Tissue Paper? by Treetop20(m): 3:13pm On May 13, 2009
ekitikan:

Tissue paper to clean my yansh? my broda the best way to go it is to use water,in some cases i ve been in situation where i cant be able to use water,all i do is i fold the tissue (make sure its thick) wet it with water and do the ass wiping grin cool
disgusting!
buy baby wipes. anyone who doesn't
use baby wipes has a hygiene problem
Re: How Healthy Is Tissue Paper? by ekitikan(m): 3:26pm On May 13, 2009

Disgusting!!

[/size]You mean people are still doing this?

How could anyone sensitive to hygiene issues ever accept ordinary pea nuts from these guys let alone accept invitation for dinner in their homes, if ever their homes are clean? Damn!!
I bet you'd be eating their dirts, won't you? Just tell me, how could those fingers be thorough cleaned and sanitized after each visit to the lavatory since you opted for water in a jar and your fingers. huh! You mean hygiene [size=8pt]
the Nigerian way or what Pleasssssssssssssse!!!!!!! I rather starve than accept a pea nut from any of these guys. In Nigeria, it's only the Yoruba tribe and some Hausas that are well known for this unhygienic behaviour, don't we all know this? In Nigeria we have the DIRTIEST/LAZIEST as well as the most CLEAN/NEAT tribes.
I mean former Cross River State (Can't tell how many more states have been created out of it, right now). They are really very clean people, you need to visit their homes to understand what I am talking about e.g visit Calabar and you would know. They may not have much materially, but the little they have - Boy, it's spot on!!! And the DIRTIEST? I won't go there babes because, Nigerians know them.
Well people, we now live in the 21st Century - carrying mobile phones, watching satellite news can we please, stop
behaving primitively and do things the civilised way, pleeeeeaaaaase!!![pre][/pre][/table]

See wetin over acad dey do some people, beign primitive ehn na wa oh, listen wats the most hygienic way na him them ask you? water or tissue.

@treetop,
u dey carry baby wipe waka?
Re: How Healthy Is Tissue Paper? by shawn123: 3:30pm On May 13, 2009
Theblessed:

Disgusting!!

damnnnn whats all this rant about? women like these are those men pray never to have as girl friend or wife. Its soo obvious that water is a lot more hygenic, if you decide to use tissue good for you, i just pity your unlucky boyfreind/husband, i cant imagine the stench  lipsrsealed damnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!! the tot of it makes me feel like throwing up. Also even in developing countries or developed countries alot of people use those customised toilet water guns that splashes in the WC, dont know if you are being archaic or modern undecided
Re: How Healthy Is Tissue Paper? by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 13, 2009
i do believe that washing your ass with water is more hygienic "IF YOU USE SOAP TOO" but if a man takes a bath every morning then his ass will be nice and clean all day(thats the only time you will see me clean my ass with water "and soap"wink. if by any chance he needs to shit that day then cleaning it thoroughly with paper shouldnt be a problem.
let me give you an idea: take your time and use toilet paper to clean your ass UNTIL the toilet paper you use is WHITE after passing through your gnash!!!! use as much paper as you need.
its a simple method to see that your ass is "clean".
ET VOILA!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gums Bleeding While Brushing / The Damage Drugs Can Do To The Face / Why Do You Smoke?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.