Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Looking 4 A Girl Urgently - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking 4 A Girl Urgently (4676 Views)

I Need A Girl Urgently! / Please I Need A Girl Urgently For A Serious Relationship / A Lonely Guy That Needs Nice Girl Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking 4 A Girl Urgently by dsobbobby: 8:35pm On Oct 13, 2006
Dear friends,
                  i am a lonely guy here in port harcourt and looking for a girl to fill the space, must be God fearing, Lovely, Good listener and beautiful inside, 18-22. anyone intrested should contact me on 08027031854 or 08037602581(10pm - 6am). dsobbobby@hotmail.com. Any part of the country.
Re: Looking 4 A Girl Urgently by babycool(f): 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2006
ds, bobby, p-l-e-a-s-e!! women are not commodities that u can urgently demand for , from ur tone it seems u u-g-e-nt-l-y want to get the koko?, and even if u want to, certainly this is not d best way show some respect man!
Re: Looking 4 A Girl Urgently by rayz101(m): 12:32pm On Oct 14, 2006
babycool ,
thanks for that advice u gave him. shocked
plz girls mail at ray-d@alumnidirector.com for more
advice. lipsrsealed
Re: Looking 4 A Girl Urgently by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:02am On Dec 05, 2006
Are you that desperate angry
Re: Looking 4 A Girl Urgently by textmypage(m): 10:01am On Dec 05, 2006
Ppl like 2 put their money 4 "bear-bear-bank" plc. N once u don put ur money u no go fit withdraw n even get am again. Na only 2put but nt 2 withdraw. Na wao
Re: Looking 4 A Girl Urgently by babyboy2(m): 3:39pm On Dec 05, 2006
grin
na emergency. call 911 now.
Re: Looking 4 A Girl Urgently by whitelexi(m): 4:31pm On Dec 05, 2006
The dude is looking to get hooked, i think the initial post was respectful enough, what else does a woman want in terms of respect? If them stop una for road (na disrespect), if them jam u for party (na disrespect), if them block u for forum (na disrespect again) Haba
Re: Looking 4 A Girl Urgently by babycool(f): 11:47pm On Dec 28, 2006
whitelexi:

The dude is looking to get hooked, i think the initial post was respectful enough, what else does a woman want in terms of respect? If them stop una for road (na disrespect), if them jam u for party (na disrespect), if them block u for forum (na disrespect again) Haba

whitexi, from the way u reason , i know your type, u are the kind of guy that wants to do "try your luck" with every fine girl that crosses your path. Sometimes you guys think so much of yourself, that is why a giy like you ca never hook -up with a proper lady. Na "gals" u dey catch! embarassed
Re: Looking 4 A Girl Urgently by mide2(f): 12:01am On Dec 29, 2006
whitelexi:

cheesy
Re: Looking 4 A Girl Urgently by chistiana(f): 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2006
funny, ladies are there looking for men to date them, so i wonder while men are ving problem dating women or seeking for them.
Re: Looking 4 A Girl Urgently by emenma(f): 11:06am On Dec 31, 2006
babycool:

whitexi, from the way u reason , i know your type, u are the kind of guy that wants to do "try your luck" with every fine girl that crosses your path. Sometimes you guys think so much of yourself, that is why a giy like you ca never hook -up with a proper lady. Na "gals" u dey catch! embarassed

I really don't see anything wrong in what white has said Its the simple truth, the thread is the 'dating and meet-up zone', if a guy or a girl wants to get hooked, they can use this area of the site. . .  I know whitelexi personally and I've known him to be every "lady's" dream from many angles  grin and if his "lady" wasnt that hot and clinging, i'd probably make my move on him grin
@whitelexi: you know exactly what i mean, don't ya wink
Re: Looking 4 A Girl Urgently by iice(f): 12:28pm On Dec 31, 2006
@Topic
Goodluck
Re: Looking 4 A Girl Urgently by kitaun(m): 5:02pm On Dec 31, 2006
Emenma, whats our biz if u know whitelexi personally or if he's a lady's man, u be hin PR??
Re: Looking 4 A Girl Urgently by obedz(m): 5:03pm On Dec 31, 2006
ds, bobby, p-l-e-a-s-e!! women are not commodities that u can urgently demand for , from your tone it seems u u-g-e-nt-l-y want to get  the koko?, and even if u want to, certainly this is not d best way show some respect man!
i dont think its only the guy tat will enjoy the koko all alone, beside, the gurl will be the one to enjoy it more
Re: Looking 4 A Girl Urgently by babycool(f): 3:03am On Jan 01, 2007
chistiana:

funny, ladies are there looking for men to date them, so i wonder while men are ving problem dating women or seeking for them.
@EMENMA hmm, I feel sorry for u, its seems that u r crazy about a guy "whitetexi" i hope he will acknwoledge this and give u a chance, or maybe a whatever , goodluck wink
Re: Looking 4 A Girl Urgently by kayy: 9:27pm On Jan 01, 2007
babycool:

@EMENMA hmm, I feel sorry for u, its seems that you're crazy about a guy "whitetexi" i hope he will acknwoledge this and give u a chance, or maybe a whatever , goodluck wink

@babycool
thanks alot for that. Have u met whitelexi offline before? U seem to know him well. The guy is a typical playa. Preying on every fine girl he meets on d internet. He has done it for my friend, maybe even this emenma grin grin, no wonder she is siding him. Now his latest is poor thoniaslim, I laff hard, men are terrible.
Love can be found online bt this guy is a scam. I know his gist from few of my colleagues. He messed with one of them and it's sad becuase i brought her to nairaland. I'm sure he wont dare me sha because I'll expose him so much ehnnn,EVERY SINGLE DETAIL, he will take off his shoes and dash out of nairaland grin grin grin
Re: Looking 4 A Girl Urgently by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:02am On Jan 02, 2007
@kayy

you got me crackin my ribs girl grin,your such a kid and need to grow up,i think your the one i should be having pity on,cause your such a fool, whatever your name is called,get a grip girl,and stop being such a nusiance,if you have got a problem with whitelexi why don't you go settle whatever shit you got with him.and stop bugging me and making a fool of yourself,anyway i won't wash your dirty linens outside cause i know exactly who you are,so please do try and respect yourself.cause i could be nice but also very wicked when am provoked to the core. cool
Re: Looking 4 A Girl Urgently by ikamefa(f): 5:40pm On Jan 02, 2007
woah!
shocked shocked shocked

*subscibing* cheesy
Re: Looking 4 A Girl Urgently by Pain(m): 6:29pm On Jan 02, 2007
10Pm To 6am.

why The Unholy Hours. Mr Busy Right.?

Never Worry There Are A Lot Of Street Girls Out Within Those Hours. Its Port Harcourt Isnt It.?

Or Have The Militants Changed The Scheme of Things. Thereby Accounting For Thy Loneliness?
Re: Looking 4 A Girl Urgently by mukina2: 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2007
*subcribin to thread*
Re: Looking 4 A Girl Urgently by jerrymania(m): 9:53am On Jan 03, 2007
[size=22pt]Muki[/size]
Re: Looking 4 A Girl Urgently by emenma(f): 11:02pm On Jan 03, 2007
jerrymania:

[size=22pt]Muki[/size]
grin grin grin
Re: Looking 4 A Girl Urgently by whitelexi(m): 11:09pm On Jan 03, 2007
No disturbance pls, We still on CyberHoneymoon grin grin
Re: Looking 4 A Girl Urgently by chistiana(f): 3:32pm On Jan 04, 2007
cyber honeymoon, i wish i also ve my cyber guy.
Re: Looking 4 A Girl Urgently by kitaun(m): 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2007
*coughs while looking frantically for woleprof*
Re: Looking 4 A Girl Urgently by chistiana(f): 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2007
nhhhhhhhhhhh, how do u know that,

cool
Re: Looking 4 A Girl Urgently by kitaun(m): 4:01pm On Jan 04, 2007
was i talking 2 u? see as guilty conscience dey worry d yeye girl!!
Re: Looking 4 A Girl Urgently by chistiana(f): 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2007
whts the meaning of that, and is that it was wen i said i wish i could ve my own cyber guy, u called on wole prof.

any way i wont dent it, he his only my big bros.
Re: Looking 4 A Girl Urgently by woleprof(m): 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2007
*violent;y rushed into thread*
Re: Looking 4 A Girl Urgently by woleprof(m): 4:39pm On Jan 05, 2007
kitaun:

*coughs while looking frantically for woleprof*

olboy i don come oooooooooooo wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

hw u dey?

chistiana:

any way i wont dent it, he his only my big bros.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Looking 4 A Girl Urgently by kitaun(m): 6:40pm On Jan 05, 2007
@Chistiana, abeg try dey edit ur posts small small if only 4 d luv wey u get for ur big bros!!
Re: Looking 4 A Girl Urgently by kitaun(m): 6:44pm On Jan 05, 2007
@Chistiana, abeg try dey edit ur posts small small if only 4 d luv wey u get for ur big bros!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija / Most Romantic Looking Guy On Nairaland?RATE This Picture 4 A Date? / Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.