Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,154 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) (61072 Views)

Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Celebrates His Birthday At His Palace In Ile-ife / Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi Remarries As Marriage Crashes - SDK (Photo) / The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) by mainman7(m): 7:52am On Nov 06, 2015
Pictures from different parts of the expensive King's Beach Resorts.

THE destination was Inagbe Grand Beach Resort on one of the islands that dot the Lagos lagoon waterway heading to Badagry. The take-off point was the jetty along Queens Drive, Ikoyi where a luxury boat latched to the jetty bobbed to the rise and fall of the waves on the lagoon. Each member of the team made his or her way to the boat, collected a life jacket and gingerly stepped into the boat.

The leather settee felt comfortable. The boat paraded a 1, 000 horse power twin outboard engine. The last person to come on board was a tall, young man in navy blue shirt and white chinos trousers. He had stayed back to ensure that everyone was comfortably accommodated. He boarded the vessel and glanced round to make sure everybody was comfortable and safe. Then he ordered the boat operator to launch the trip.

In the course of the comfortable 15-minute cruise to the resort, some of us got to know that the person that courteously supervised the boarding was the resort’s owner, then Prince Adeyeye Ogunwusi. Today, he is the Ooni of Ife.

At Inagbe Grand Beach Resort, right from the wooden walkway that extended deep onto the lagoon with the floating lounge on the water, everything about the resort was classy and special. It was also obvious that a broad-minded person who understood tourism conceptualized the resort.

http://thenationonlineng.net/a-visit-to-new-oonis-multi-billion-naira-lagos-resort/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) by DJames247: 7:58am On Nov 06, 2015
Hmmm

5 Likes

Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) by eightsin(m): 8:01am On Nov 06, 2015
Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) by Joygalore(f): 8:03am On Nov 06, 2015
He has all these and still humble unlike our yeyebritiesundecided

Lord,I will not deny the fact that You haven't lifted me up but Lord keep on taking me higher everyday,help me stay humble and answer those in need...Amen

167 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) by veave(f): 8:04am On Nov 06, 2015
Chai!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) by benedictnsi(m): 8:07am On Nov 06, 2015
Hmmm...... With money, life is beautiful °°°°°°°°°° One is only poor only if he chooses to be!!!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) by Setaje(f): 8:08am On Nov 06, 2015
If u watch ebony tv abi wetin den dey call am. Owned by mo abudu. They usually advertise the beach resort. It's called inagbe beach resort. It's very beautiful I must say. The guy is also In the advert. Was surprised to see him as the new ooni. One of the reasons why I feel he will open osun state to the world in terms of tourism.

Lalasticlala.......

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) by fammo: 8:14am On Nov 06, 2015
Someone said anything Ooni makes FP, I hope dat comment has not jeopardized d chance of a FP for dis post..... OP pray hard!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 06, 2015
mainman7:
Pictures from different parts of the expensive King's Beach Resorts.

THE destination was Inagbe Grand Beach Resort on one of the islands that dot the Lagos lagoon waterway heading to Badagry. The take-off point was the jetty along Queens Drive, Ikoyi where a luxury boat latched to the jetty bobbed to the rise and fall of the waves on the lagoon. Each member of the team made his or her way to the boat, collected a life jacket and gingerly stepped into the boat.

The leather settee felt comfortable. The boat paraded a 1, 000 horse power twin outboard engine. The last person to come on board was a tall, young man in navy blue shirt and white chinos trousers. He had stayed back to ensure that everyone was comfortably accommodated. He boarded the vessel and glanced round to make sure everybody was comfortable and safe. Then he ordered the boat operator to launch the trip.

In the course of the comfortable 15-minute cruise to the resort, some of us got to know that the person that courteously supervised the boarding was the resort’s owner, then Prince Adeyeye Ogunwusi. Today, he is the Ooni of Ife.

At Inagbe Grand Beach Resort, right from the wooden walkway that extended deep onto the lagoon with the floating lounge on the water, everything about the resort was classy and special. It was also obvious that a broad-minded person who understood tourism conceptualized the resort.

http://thenationonlineng.net/a-visit-to-new-oonis-multi-billion-naira-lagos-resort/
the extra pictures are not in the nation website. Where did you get them from?

8 Likes

Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) by permsec: 8:41am On Nov 06, 2015
Can someone help me call this man of god so as i can own such resort too

9 Likes

Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 06, 2015
permsec:
Can someone help me call this man of god so as i can own such resort too
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) by mainman7(m): 9:09am On Nov 06, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) by Yustash001(m): 9:09am On Nov 06, 2015
Wow....

1 Like

Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) by miqos02(m): 9:52am On Nov 06, 2015
king

1 Like

Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) by dearsly(m): 10:01am On Nov 06, 2015
Lord please don't forget me and my fellow hustlers...Forgive our sins and lift us up,Amen.

28 Likes

Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) by marytmatthew(f): 10:21am On Nov 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) by Berrylite: 10:21am On Nov 06, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 06, 2015
someone who is meant to be living in mud house and being paraded by topless and pot-bellied guards who should be fanning him with palm fronds, has all these. but i thought those chieftains regards nature, culture and tradition more than civilization...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) by IamforGod: 10:22am On Nov 06, 2015
Wow

1 Like

Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) by omusiliyu(m): 10:22am On Nov 06, 2015
OBJ can neva put a poor man on that throne.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) by teepsee(f): 10:23am On Nov 06, 2015
When will this post of an oni or what stop making fp angry
Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) by Funjosh(m): 10:23am On Nov 06, 2015
This Man Is RICH smiley

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) by OCTAVO: 10:24am On Nov 06, 2015
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) by efilefun(m): 10:24am On Nov 06, 2015
Life is beautiful!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) by sexxydiva(f): 10:24am On Nov 06, 2015
God will bless me too

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) by dayleke: 10:24am On Nov 06, 2015
Wow is not good enough
Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) by lordtriplee(m): 10:25am On Nov 06, 2015
Hmmm

Nice place but not all the pictures are true. I was there 2 weeks ago and alot of work needs to be done there.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 06, 2015
So cool and lovely.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) by lomprico(m): 10:27am On Nov 06, 2015
Some of these pics are very good 3D rendering.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) by nigeriancuban: 10:27am On Nov 06, 2015
lol,even monarchs bo dey Cary last again for the. celebrity issue oo
Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 06, 2015
Wow!

1 Like

Re: Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) by LEOSIRSIR(m): 10:28am On Nov 06, 2015
Wooow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Things Visitors Are Forbidden To Do At Oba Of Benin Palace / Evil Or Dirty Nigerian Cultures That Should Be Abolished / Meet Baba Kekere Of Oyo Kingdom Who Served 3 Past Alaafins For 77 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.