Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Young Man Seeking For Suger Mama: For The Big Mama Only - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Young Man Seeking For Suger Mama: For The Big Mama Only (10779 Views)

I Need A Mama For Sex Right Now / Handsome American White Man Seeking African Bride / Pls Hook Me Up Wth Big Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Seeking For Suger Mama: For The Big Mama Only by jjlala: 7:17am On May 13, 2009
grin grin grin grin
Re: Young Man Seeking For Suger Mama: For The Big Mama Only by Nobody: 7:37am On May 13, 2009
so what exactly are you seeking for? the term sugar mama is very wide!

do you want someone to take care of you financially and in return you will provide her with her sexual needs/companionship?
are you looking for a RICH woman to have a relationship with?
are you looking for an older bed-mate with no strings attached?
Re: Young Man Seeking For Suger Mama: For The Big Mama Only by eddy1977(m): 1:16pm On May 20, 2009
sugar mamas were upset with the number of sugar boys on this website. so they decided to stop participating on any forums here.
the only way to catch dem now is 2 know some1 who knows som1 who knows som1 who knows them. if u r lucky and find one of them out there, remember us, come back to share the wealth cool
Re: Young Man Seeking For Suger Mama: For The Big Mama Only by jjlala: 2:36pm On May 28, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

so what exactly are you seeking for? the term sugar mama is very wide!

do you want someone to take care of you financially and in return you will provide her with her sexual needs/companionship?
are you looking for a RICH woman to have a relationship with?
are you looking for an older bed-mate with no strings attached?

all of the above

1 Like

Re: Young Man Seeking For Suger Mama: For The Big Mama Only by oluwafunmisho(m): 9:00am On Jul 22, 2014
here i am to make u smile again
Re: Young Man Seeking For Suger Mama: For The Big Mama Only by jjlala: 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
Still much available
Re: Young Man Seeking For Suger Mama: For The Big Mama Only by isobomac2(m): 11:11am On Nov 03, 2016
am a matured and romantic guy in search of matured ladies in PH. call or text me on 07067528766 if you re interested.
Re: Young Man Seeking For Suger Mama: For The Big Mama Only by harry2sexy(m): 12:31pm On Nov 05, 2016
Guys I really need help cos I get attracted to older ladies. I have young ladies as friends with benefits buh after a while, u get bored.

I used to have a lady friend who was in her early 40s then in ph buh she's relocated outta d country with her kids. Even tho it was a sex only arrangement buh then I developed deep love for her and she's d only one I've ever loved.

Please no nitwit should quote me if u have nothing meaningful to say.
Re: Young Man Seeking For Suger Mama: For The Big Mama Only by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 16, 2018
Re: Young Man Seeking For Suger Mama: For The Big Mama Only by DanielSmart2: 9:13pm On Feb 12, 2019
Nice muscle guy ready to have fun. What'sapp me
Re: Young Man Seeking For Suger Mama: For The Big Mama Only by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 28, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Lola's Corner / Sugar Boy You Are Need By Sugar Mummy Call Me On 07052155577 / February Born.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.