Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) (64042 Views)

Nigerians Celebrating The End Of Biafran War In 1970 (Throwback Photo) / Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 / Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by speedyGonzales: 2:26pm On Nov 06, 2015
babafirst:
A lot of people vomiting tribal jargons on Nairaland meanwhile at night(some even in the day) are busy carrying out inter tribal 'banging' and marriages.Make una dey deceive una self for Nairaland.Because of conga and kondo alone Naija no fit separate.Tongue out!!!Can anyone here tell me when last he or she bleeped his/her tribal person.

hahaha! quite true! Nigeria has become an inter-tribal fcukfeast!

1 Like

Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
ruggedboy01:
maybe u have not listen to radio biafra and hear the kind of comments kalu utter......
I need biafra more than u but not kalu's way period angry sad

Bro, kindly start your own campaign that's more humane that Kanus as you think...Bet people will key in than idly criticizing him here...bye

2 Likes

Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by erikcantona: 2:32pm On Nov 06, 2015
Biafra or war!!!
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
speedyGonzales:
I want war, I wanna see trailers filed with corpses of people dumbed into the river! that will be pretty cool, I will take pictures and put on the internet!

you have gone loco in the kabesa
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by speedyGonzales: 2:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
taurusdude:

you have gone loco in the kabesa

hey, someone took the war pictures you see today, what's wrong with me taking pictures?

I am not starting the war or killing anyone wink... just fascinated about the war effects and dead rotting flesh that stink that air as people (civilians) constantly live at the edge of dead and life... it is almost poetic!
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by kingthreat(m): 2:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
franklingud:

You say less than 5%? Get your facts right bro, the rest of Nigeria doesn't want Igbos freedom. For reasons I can't understand.

Lol. Keep ranting for Igbo freedom while smart Igbo boys are out there making millions and billions out of Nigeria. Keep ranting for Igbo freedom while people like Rochas and Obiano might soon make the first Igbo president of Nigeria. Rather than agitate for Biafra, it is worthwhile thinking more of the improvement of the Igbo race.

1 Like

Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by speedyGonzales: 2:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
kingthreat:

Lol. Keep ranting for Igbo freedom while smart Igbo boys are out there making millions and billions out of Nigeria. Keep ranting for Igbo freedom while people like Rochas and Obiano might soon make the first Igbo president of Nigeria. Rather than agitate for Biafra, it is worthwhile thinking more of the improvement of the Igbo race.

interesting propaganda!!! sounds exactly like what white americans tell black americans! interesting...

1 Like

Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by Shymm3x: 2:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
speedyGonzales:

interesting propaganda!!! sounds exactly like what white americans tell black americans! interesting...

Hahahahaha!

Your posts are funny - effing weirdo. grin

But this one sounds funny but true. grin

1 Like

Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by speedyGonzales: 2:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
Shymm3x:

Hahahahaha!

Your posts are funny - effing weirdo. grin

But this one sounds funny but true. grin

well, glad you found it interesting as well!
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by jedyjedy(m): 2:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
Gowon 12. Ojukwu 0. Away! I love that part.
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
speedyGonzales:

hey, someone took the war pictures you see today, what's wrong with me taking pictures?

I am not starting the war or killing anyone wink... just fascinated about the war effects and dead rotting flesh that stink that air as people (civilians) constantly live at the edge of dead and life... it is almost poetic!

fair enough. display your picture so people know who to kill first when you get your wish. gerrara here boy.
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by Shymm3x: 2:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
speedyGonzales:

well, glad you found it interesting as well!

Anyway, for me - muthaphuck these monkeys celebrating a failure and a country that's a scar/plague on humanity. I don't want brutal war, I just need neutron bomb for Lagos so as to reduce the population there by at least half - and barricade the place from the rest of the zoo. Then I can build a Singapore there.

At least there won't be brutal killings that come with wars. Just radiation wiping out the people from further messing up the beautiful landscape. grin

1 Like

Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by ALISMILE(m): 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
69MissedCalls:
"Nigeria" is not a country. it is just a nickname. these ones are celebrating because they succeeded in preventing Biafra from leaving with her oil.

there is still so much hate in this zoo

#fact
hahahahahahahahahahahhahaha u re sooooooo funny! Biafra get oil? Okaaaayyyy SS oil na im una dey eye, abi? That's y una want biafra, thinkin d SS will go wit u pple! Chai, pple who say u guys re dreaming re really really correct! Do u guys think d SS will share its oil wit u? We will rather share our oil wit d whole Country than share wit IBOS alone! Wake up frm ur dream foooool!
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by opiaoku: 3:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Bro, kindly start your own campaign that's more humane that Kanus as you think...Bet people will key in than idly criticizing him here...bye

bro how far
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 06, 2015
speedyGonzales:
I want war, I wanna see trailers filed with corpses of people dumbed into the river! that will be pretty cool, I will take pictures and put on the internet!
Goat

May you be among the dead that will be dumped in the river.
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by speedyGonzales: 3:07pm On Nov 06, 2015
taurusdude:

fair enough. display your picture so people know who to kill first when you get your wish. gerrara here boy.

hahaha! why so serious..., I bet you are the type to beg for your life...

haha wink lighten up, man! war is not really coming Kalu, just wants to raise as much hell to bring Buhari to the Negotiating table and seek a referendum, that's what I am currently seeing for this movement!

I like the ones that beg!!!
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by Tmaritas76(m): 3:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
dguyindcorner:
A throw back picture!

After the end of civil war a placard reads "Long live One Nigeria"

photo taken: Jan. 13 1970

what happened again? NIGERIANS THINK
then after what is next,where are we after 55years.freedom is won not given.
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by jooey11: 3:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
speedyGonzales:

psychopathic serial killer on d loose, public beware! [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 06, 2015
Biafra war/Nigerian civil war was a mistake!
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by Kessyy2k4(m): 3:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
Bobbystanley:
We still want Biafra
u were not born wen this happen that's y u are saying that. mayb u should keep quiet now! and stop demanding for a dream u can't actualize
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by speedyGonzales: 3:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
Shymm3x:

Anyway, for me - muthaphuck these monkeys celebrating a failure and a country that's a scar/plague on humanity. I don't want brutal war, I just need neutron bomb for Lagos so as to reduce the population there by at least half - and barricade the place from the rest of the zoo. Then I can build a Singapore there.

At least there won't be brutal killings that come with wars. Just radiation wiping out the people from further messing up the beautiful landscape. grin

Dude, it is actually possible to get an old soviet nuclear projectile from the black market! which can be engineered into a dirty bomb but that nuclear is quite bad for the environment, it can alter human genetic make-up and very difficult to clean-up, which means humans for more than 30 years people can't live or eat there! but I still quite, it would be interesting as well... but the US has satellites monitoring nuclear 24/7 so that maybe just impossible.
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by speedyGonzales: 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2015
jooey11:

psychopathic serial killer on d loose, public beware! [color=#006600][/color]

hahahaha... you make me laugh! wow! calm down man! am not killing anyone just taking pictures...
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by ALISMILE(m): 3:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
franklingud:
My question to all Nigerians including Igbos is this - if Nigeria is one, if really Igbos are welcome, why does the hausa, fulani and yoruba hate the Igbos?
Just give me one reasonable reason why we the Igbos won't agitate for freedom. angry
Nigerians don't really hate d Ibos! If nig hate d Ibos then they wud ve all ran back to d east because they don't like to stay at home. We ve more Ibos in d SW than we ve Yorubas in d east! And also we ve more ibos in d North than we ve Northernans in d East! Even in d SS where I come from we leave freely wit d Ibos. Rochas has the answer for u! Ibos re self centred.
www.nairaland.com/2238053/open-letter-igbos-rochas-okorocha

1 Like

Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
speedyGonzales:
kid how old are you?
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 06, 2015
speedyGonzales:

You want war, but will be covering the progression and regression of the SE/SS from the internet and probably on NL (because NL won't be affected) just to satisfy your selfish exuberance?

So what happens to the Nigerian and "Biafran" youths that would be involved and probably present at the warfront.

You must be really callous, or maybe just a toddler...grow up!
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by xamuelotu(m): 3:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
All this people go don old by now
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by vickbake29: 3:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
And some fools are still shouting war.
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by speedyGonzales: 3:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
loksman:
kid how old are you?

haha! good one!

you have a different idea from me? I can empathise... everyone is attacking me here, just because we share different opinions...
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by ALISMILE(m): 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
EternalTruths:
How many Scots were shot for seeking independence

The heart of a black man is similar to that of a wicked black demon.

Give unto Biafra what was given to the Scots

UN Referendum cool
If the Scots re stuupid enough to invade other parts of d UK like Biafra did in1967, they will be shot at!
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by menxer: 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
speedyGonzales:

well, they are like you guys!!! so afraid of a little death! and I said I don't wish anyone death!!!

You called for war yet don't wish anyone death?

Even if it's spiritual warfare there are bound to be casualties.

Be careful what you wish for.
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2015
ALISMILE:
Nigerians don't really hate d Ibos! If nig hate d Ibos then they wud ve all ran back to d east because they don't like to stay at home. We ve more Ibos in d SW than we ve Yorubas in d east! And also we ve more ibos in d North than we ve Northernans in d East! Even in d SS where I come from we leave freely wit d Ibos. Rochas has the answer for u! Ibos re self centred.
www.nairaland.com/2238053/open-letter-igbos-rochas-okorocha

very very self-centred, the oyel they were clamouring for reside largely in the non-igbotic SS regions like Rivers, Akwa-Ibom, Cross-River, Delta &Bayelsa, and those guys are not even making all the noise...
smh for some Igbotic Nigerians,
The really trying Igbos are not being the empty bottles, eg Jason Njoku, Chimamanda, Iweala, Don Jazzy etc...only the razz & non-achievers are making mouth about.
Re: Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) by prideofscience: 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2015
Yes they want biafran undecided
What is the aim of ur mission for disintegration??
Bobbystanley:
We still want Biafra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

“Meet Muhammadu Buhari” Trends As Nigerians Drag President Buhari On Twitter / Buhari Sheds A Tear As He Campaigns In Kaduna, Overwhelmed By Crowd (videos, Pix / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.