Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Gov. Nyesom Wike's Media Aide Resigns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Nyesom Wike's Media Aide Resigns (2360 Views)

Provision Of 40,000 E-mails: The Achievement Buhari's Media Aide Is Trumpeting / Benue Massacre: Ortom Lazy, Not Qualified To Be Governor - Nyesom Wike / Samuel Ajibola, Fayose's Aide, Resigns Over “economic Crisis” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Nyesom Wike's Media Aide Resigns by ceezah: 10:18am On Nov 06, 2015
Opunabo Inko Tariah, the Media and Publicity Aide to Rivers State Governor. Barr. Ezenwo Nyesom Wike resigns his appointment as media aide, claims his office has been starved of funds since his appointment except funds for publications and advertorial.
While thanking the State Governor and the people of Rivers State, He stated that Governor Wike never heeded the several advices he was given in respect of media and Publicity in the state in this new administration.
It would be recalled that Mr. Inko Tariah has been in the news lately, first for his attack on the Nigerian Judiciary of judicial gang up against his employer Mr. Wike to which the Governor had since distanced himself from the statement, stating that he believed in the Judiciary.
Lately, Mr. inko Tariah was in the news again for an assassination attempt on his life, to which he was lucky to escape.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Nyesom Wike's Media Aide Resigns by psucc(m): 10:20am On Nov 06, 2015
Na him sabi.
Re: Gov. Nyesom Wike's Media Aide Resigns by NewBorn2: 10:21am On Nov 06, 2015
ceezah:
Opunabo Inko Tariah, the Media and Publicity Aide to Rivers State Governor. Barr. Ezenwo Nyesom Wike resigns his appointment as media aide, claims his office has been starved of funds since his appointment except funds for publications and advertorial.
While thanking the State Governor and the people of Rivers State, He stated that Governor Wike never heeded the several advices he was given in respect of media and Publicity in the state in this new administration.
The best support you can have is your own self. I respect no friendship
Re: Gov. Nyesom Wike's Media Aide Resigns by dearsly(m): 10:23am On Nov 06, 2015
[color=#990000][/color][color=#000099]Wike must go
Re: Gov. Nyesom Wike's Media Aide Resigns by BreezyCB(m): 10:24am On Nov 06, 2015
Odabo

1 Like

Re: Gov. Nyesom Wike's Media Aide Resigns by kcmichael: 10:25am On Nov 06, 2015
He accused the Tribunal as Judicial terrorism and gang up,so he should RESIGN

1 Like

Re: Gov. Nyesom Wike's Media Aide Resigns by sandraokosun1: 10:25am On Nov 06, 2015
The chicken has come home to roast

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyesom Wike's Media Aide Resigns by Baawaa(m): 10:28am On Nov 06, 2015
A word is enough for the wise,
Re: Gov. Nyesom Wike's Media Aide Resigns by wachakuta(m): 10:31am On Nov 06, 2015
A step in d right direction!
Re: Gov. Nyesom Wike's Media Aide Resigns by PRYCE(m): 10:31am On Nov 06, 2015
He said one thing and Wike Denied it. Saw this one coming! That money ish was just a cover story!
Re: Gov. Nyesom Wike's Media Aide Resigns by hinwazaka: 10:35am On Nov 06, 2015
Very soon, we will see him shaking hands with Peterside.
Re: Gov. Nyesom Wike's Media Aide Resigns by Eziachi: 10:35am On Nov 06, 2015
Hopefully Fayose's media aid is reading this. Whenever a push comes to a shove, you are on your own.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Nyesom Wike's Media Aide Resigns by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:40am On Nov 06, 2015
PRYCE:
He said one thing and Wike Denied it. Saw this one coming! That money ish was just a cover story!
I suspect foul play... But I wish him well
Re: Gov. Nyesom Wike's Media Aide Resigns by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 06, 2015
Op no source
Re: Gov. Nyesom Wike's Media Aide Resigns by PRYCE(m): 10:47am On Nov 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I suspect foul play... But I wish him well
You talking about the Attack On Tariah?
Re: Gov. Nyesom Wike's Media Aide Resigns by ceezah: 10:47am On Nov 06, 2015
hinwazaka:
Very soon, we will see him shaking hands with Peterside.

If he does that, it will be a big blow to Wike's front, and it will bastardise Wike's effort during the re-election if the election finally gets annulled at the Supreme Court. I pity Wike.

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyesom Wike's Media Aide Resigns by suxkill: 10:49am On Nov 06, 2015
[/color]While thanking the State Governor and the people of Rivers State, He stated that Governor Wike never heeded the several advices he was given in respect of media and Publicity in the state in this new administration.[color=#006600]

Op were you there?
Feeding some APC zombies with indomie french fried chicken.
Re: Gov. Nyesom Wike's Media Aide Resigns by Dannyset(m): 10:51am On Nov 06, 2015
Some people don't want to sink with Wike.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Nyesom Wike's Media Aide Resigns by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:51am On Nov 06, 2015
PRYCE:
You talking about the Attack On Tariah?
I mean the circumstance leading to his resignation
Re: Gov. Nyesom Wike's Media Aide Resigns by Phame: 10:53am On Nov 06, 2015
Things fall apart.
Re: Gov. Nyesom Wike's Media Aide Resigns by GudluckIBB(m): 10:54am On Nov 06, 2015
The nigga looks like Patrick sawyer

The Dude who brought Ebola to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Nyesom Wike's Media Aide Resigns by PRYCE(m): 10:57am On Nov 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I mean the circumstance leading to his resignation
Oh! Yeah... Lots of Things happening behind closed doors in government houses!
Re: Gov. Nyesom Wike's Media Aide Resigns by Phame: 11:00am On Nov 06, 2015
Eziachi:
Hopefully Fayose's media aid is reading this. Whenever a push comes to a shove, you are on your own.
the drugged bastard wont read this. He would be put on the board when shiit hits the fan just like tariah.

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyesom Wike's Media Aide Resigns by themilanway(m): 11:01am On Nov 06, 2015
Don't be surprise if he joins APC.

Maybe he finally saw things crystically cheesy cheesy cheesy

Just saying undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Gov. Nyesom Wike's Media Aide Resigns by hinwazaka: 11:19am On Nov 06, 2015
ceezah:

If he does that, it will be a big blow to Wike's front, and it will bastardise Wike's effort during the re-election if the election finally gets annulled at the Supreme Court. I pity Wike.
If he does, it will be to his own dismay, not Wike. Because in winter or summer, Wike will still win the election
Re: Gov. Nyesom Wike's Media Aide Resigns by Phame: 11:21am On Nov 06, 2015
GudluckIBB:
The nigga looks like Patrick sawyer

The Dude who brought Ebola to Nigeria.
that's him and, that's why he's axed or sacked to avoid giving wike more political ebola than he has right now.
Re: Gov. Nyesom Wike's Media Aide Resigns by abagoro(m): 11:32am On Nov 06, 2015
Things are being put in place to install a riverine man as Governor of Rivers State. Wike should honorably accept being swapped by Princewill, Dumo or any other willing and able contestant from that zone.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Tonyebarcanister Should Apologise To Me / JUNE 12: The Speech That Put MKO Abiola In Trouble / Nigeria Must Follow The Examples Laid By Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.