Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (5874 Views)

A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) / Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident / 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz (2) (3) (4)

... by DanToxicated: 10:18am On Nov 06, 2015
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 06, 2015
Cut it off

Re: ... by NewBorn2: 10:24am On Nov 06, 2015
DanToxicated:
Please, You guys should help me.. i discovered my dick size has shortened a bit and curved to the right.. the erection is not as strong as before, its a shadow of itself..

And it curved, have not been able to sleep and live comfortable.. Please Will It Come Back straight again?

RSVP; IamLEGEND, Durentt, tosyne2much, wristbangle, naijaboiy, dharay99, Oyind17, Mrcork Etc
What is the coordinate and at what angular velocity. We need all these data to help you.

Re: ... by kilode100(f): 10:30am On Nov 06, 2015
No pix?

22 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 06, 2015
DanToxicated:
Please, You guys should help me.. i discovered my dick size has shortened a bit and curved to the right.. the erection is not as strong as before, its a shadow of itself..

And it curved, have not been able to sleep and live comfortable.. Please Will It Come Back straight again?

RSVP; IamLEGEND, Durentt, tosyne2much, wristbangle, naijaboiy, dharay99, Oyind17, Mrcork Etc
maybe u shud start stretching it out the more with ur hands. Masturbbate up to to 5times daily and watch ur dick regenerate.
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 06, 2015
If only telcoms can stop giving 10mb on every recharge...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by osazeeblue01: 10:40am On Nov 06, 2015
u are getting old and getting fact as well.
Re: ... by Nicolars(m): 10:44am On Nov 06, 2015
kilode100:
No pix?
hmm
I smell olosho

Re: ... by DanToxicated: 10:44am On Nov 06, 2015
NewBorn2:

What is the coordinate and at what angular velocity. We need all these data to help you.
will Physics Help The Matter?
Re: ... by DanToxicated: 10:45am On Nov 06, 2015
Jregz:
If only telcoms can stop giving 10mb on every recharge...
am Serious
Re: ... by DanToxicated: 10:45am On Nov 06, 2015
osazeeblue01:
u are getting old and getting fact as well.
am in my mid teens
Re: ... by DanToxicated: 10:46am On Nov 06, 2015
Durentt:
maybe u shud start stretching it out the more with ur hands. Masturbbate up to to 5times daily and watch ur dick regenerate.
that's what am running away from, it has an hand partially
Re: ... by IamLEGEND1: 10:46am On Nov 06, 2015
DanToxicated:

RSVP; IamLEGEND, Durent t, to sync2much, wristbands, naijaboiy, dharay99, Oyind7, Mrbull Etc
sleep with a left-handed ashawó

and why do people keep forgetting that there is a "1" behind the LEGEND....
Re: ... by DanToxicated: 10:47am On Nov 06, 2015
DanToxicated:
that's what am running away from, it has an hand in it partially
Re: ... by DanToxicated: 10:48am On Nov 06, 2015
DanToxicated:

Am in my mid teens

Reasonable Comments Please!
Re: ... by donTbone(m): 10:50am On Nov 06, 2015
DanToxicated:

Can i have the picture for better understanding and to know how to use POP in straightening it!

ODE! your mates are making money, you here talking d1ck

Re: ... by DanToxicated: 10:54am On Nov 06, 2015
donTbone:

Can i have the picture for better understanding and to know how to use POP in straightening it!

ODE! my mates are making money, i am here talking d1ck
can't you talk without been insultive? when people are been serious, its taken as a joke. Typical Nigerian. If my mates are making money, then you and your mates are making Noise.
Re: ... by DanToxicated: 10:55am On Nov 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
i Don't Want To Catch AIDS..
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 06, 2015
DanToxicated:
am Serious
I was just saying,I don't give a hoot about your condition

Re: ... by gamaliel121(m): 11:02am On Nov 06, 2015
Let kilode massage it to you....
Re: ... by IamLEGEND1: 11:16am On Nov 06, 2015
DanToxicated:
i Don't Want To Catch AIDS..
o.k then ur díck will kontinu shrinking and will only stop when you have just 1inch left
Re: ... by donTbone(m): 11:18am On Nov 06, 2015
DanToxicated:
can't you talk without been insultive? when people are been serious, its taken as a joke. Typical Nigerian. If my mates are making money, then you and your mates are making Noise.

hanhan..you dont even know play!
Oya sorry!

Get some drugs, stay on it for 3 months and the dick will be straight!
or better still, ask ur bae to help in stroking, hard, every night for 6months!
Re: ... by donTbone(m): 11:20am On Nov 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

cos the 1 is not as bold as the LEGEND!
Re: ... by kilode100(f): 11:25am On Nov 06, 2015
Nicolars:
hmm

I smell olosho

I smell armed robber.

Re: ... by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 06, 2015
Y d advertisement, go carry hammer straight am na nd u no get ask ur neigbhour
Re: ... by Nicolars(m): 11:33am On Nov 06, 2015
kilode100:

I smell armed robber.
Na u 1 steal am.. Am nt gay.. I av mine so I dnt need it
U can send me urz though
Re: ... by kilode100(f): 11:38am On Nov 06, 2015
Nicolars:

Na u 1 steal am.. Am nt gay..
I av mine so I dnt need it

U can send me urz though

I don't chat with rogues.

Re: ... by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 06, 2015
NewBorn2:

What has angular velocity got to do with dis #some dudes trying to form Einstein sef
Re: ... by NewBorn2: 11:48am On Nov 06, 2015
klassiquette:

What has angular velocity got to do with dis #some dudes trying to form Einstein sef
I av been an Einstein before you were born

Re: ... by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
NewBorn2:

I av been an Einstein before you were born
Noted : But I'd love it if you can relate angular velocity with the topic in clear terms
Re: ... by NewBorn2: 12:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
klassiquette:

Noted : But I'd love it if you can relate angular velocity with the topic in clear terms
Bent right? And possibly inclined at an angle. And there is motion involved even if not obvious. All these is ajoke but you are too daft to enjoy the humor. Have you wrote WAEC because you don't sound it.

Re: ... by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 06, 2015
NewBorn2:

Bent right? And possibly inclined at an angle. And there is motion involved even if not obvious. All these is ajoke but you are too daft to enjoy the humor. Have you wrote WAEC because you don't sound it.
Good to know that you've written wassce but you forgot to add the time taken for the bending to occur.... Dumbass

Why Do Most Ladies Double-date? / Man Share Photo Of Underwear A Lady Who Came To Collect Movies Left In His House / Lover Guys, Time To Choose (PICS)