Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

How To Befriend 9ja Gals. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How To Befriend 9ja Gals. (487 Views)

See How Gals In 9ja Are Fighting For Their Right / Why Was 9ja Omitted ???? / Hey Macof, Metaphysics, 9ja Crip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Befriend 9ja Gals. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 06, 2015
Hello. I'm an AA woman living in the Midwest. At my job there are many people from all over the world.However I attract African men the most (mainly Nigerians but that's due to them being a large number at the job). Actually any male of African blood I attract (Haitians, Jamaicans, Afro-Latinos, etc) They're always so friendly and it's so easy to chat with them. I can not say the same about the Nigerian females.I feel awkward going to Nigerian events with my male friends and being the only woman sitting amongst the men. I also don't like it when a woman brings me a plate among the men. I feel like I should have gotten my own instead. I also don't like the fact that I only chat with the men at my job. I want to be able to chat with the women as well but it seems so hard. The men are my only gateway to communicate with them rarely. There have been occasions where I enteract with a few. There was a 9ja gal as outgoing as me that I befriended at a party (she sat on my lap tho lol). Also I asked one to teach me how to cook a nigerian plate before. She did a couple of times but that was far as it went.

So if you could, please give me a couple of suggestions and tips to befriend a 9ja gal. I'm tired of only befriending the men.

Thanks
Re: How To Befriend 9ja Gals. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 06, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: How To Befriend 9ja Gals. by Nobody: 3:41am On Nov 07, 2015
undecided welp guess I just won't bother anymore. Oh well.

(1) (Reply)

How To Achieve The Fight For A Successful Biafrian Republic / Women And Fetish / Do You Believe This Culture Still Exists?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.