Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,829 members, 7,798,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral (58585 Views)

Kano At Night (Video, Photos) / Nigerians Pushing A Faulty Train To Start (Video, Photos) / The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Teeboy22(m): 3:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
A short clip of a Nigerian man caught performing
his washroom duties on a London Underground
train yesterday has gone viral. In the bizzarre footage, the man said to be a Nigerian was seen brushing his teeth furiously as commuters watch in awe. It was uploaded on YouTube by a fellow commuter. Watch the short clip below The man no send ooo. The funny dude deserves a spot in Nollywood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq4M0-nP_cY

2 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by hardywaltz(m): 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
Cleanliness is next to Godliness

105 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by sukkot: 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
dayummm Shymmexx why are you brushing on the tube ?

there go that nigga shymmexx keeping it real. keeping it way too real

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by REB3L(m): 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2015

I was in Mr Biggs yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to mess, They were playing Don Jazzy’s Dorobucci. The music was really really loud, so I timed my mess with the beat of the music. I was releasing my mess alongside the music so that nobody would hear the sound of the mess although the mess was very loud too. When I finished, I started to feel better but I looked around and noticed that everybody in the restaurant frowned and was staring at me….. Why? Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to the music with my ear-phone. I almost fainted!!!

666 Likes 73 Shares

Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by HAkorehdeh(m): 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
shocked

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by omusiliyu(m): 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
They always display their stupidity outside the country.

The pictures and video clip were taken by his fellow Nigerian.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by nathanomochi(m): 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
Hmmmm.....naija
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by omogidi234(m): 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
Are you sure is a Nigerian?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by OgidiOlu3(m): 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
Warris dis? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Vikkie14: 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
How sure are we that he is a Nigerian. He could be from any of the Countries in Africa, he may even be from Cuba or Brazil or Jamaica or even an "African"-British.

#Racism

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by amdoyin82(m): 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
D guy na educated mushin nigga... Niger I hail o.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by PStacks(m): 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
Nawa ooo!
Is this crazy or what?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by mebad(m): 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
because he is wearing green you assumed he is a nigerian abi..

31 Likes

Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Indializzie(f): 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
NAIJA NO DEY CARRY LAST

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by yomalex(m): 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
Hmm Na wa check my signature.
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by agarawu23(m): 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
shocked

Two things that should come to your mind if you reason along with me grin

1. He is homeless :- them plenty for UK, they sleep anywhere and wake up the next morning to continue the hustle. Man must survive

2. The news paper he is holding is for job seeking and he is rushing to interview for him not to miss the job. (Ofcus the address is on the news paper)

BTW how are we sure the guy is a Nigerian? Abi na only Nigeria be black ppl ? angry

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by worlexy(m): 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
Charity begins at home
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by oluwanifemi19(m): 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
Bush boy .that's why the white people
disrespect Africa

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
Charity Begins At Home
But to come to think of it, people who do that in 9ja.

I think the guy is crazy.
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by wellmax(m): 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
Whao, this is serious.. The things a brother goes through to make ends meet in the UK. Working round the clock.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by drrid(m): 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
Its normal jhor
We get fame with our acts!
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by datola: 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
Publicity stunt!
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Dcaliphate(m): 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2015
anything about Naija dey go viral, anyhow u see it, we make the news.... proudly Naija grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Mishydoo(m): 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2015
DAYLIGHT SAVING...NO TIME grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by saint047(m): 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
"We have to prepare a database of unemployed"
Bull Shit!
Let APC use the database of 25m unemployed they told us during campaign #Our5K

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
angry angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by gungab(m): 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
eleyi gidi gan ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Otedola Bridge Explosion Victim In Hospital Speaks: 'It Was Like A War' / "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" / Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.