Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,478 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral (58612 Views)

Kano At Night (Video, Photos) / Nigerians Pushing A Faulty Train To Start (Video, Photos) / The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by smartec: 6:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
The man is crazy, you can tell by the look of his hair,where is water to raise his mouth. Crazy.
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by himola: 6:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
amdoyin82:
D guy na educated mushin nigga... Niger I hail o.

y naw? if na we mushine na chewing stick u 4 c. cry
amdoyin82:
D guy na educated mushin nigga... Niger I hail o.

y naw? if na we mushine na chewing stick u 4 c.
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by gulfer: 7:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
REB3L:

I was in Mr Biggs yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to mess, They were playing Don Jazzy’s Dorobucci. The music was really really loud, so I timed my mess with the beat of the music. I was releasing my mess alongside the music so that nobody would hear the sound of the mess although the mess was very loud too. When I finished, I started to feel better but I looked around and noticed that everybody in the restaurant frowned and was staring at me….. Why? Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to the music with my ear-phone. I almost fainted!!!
ol boy, keep it up
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by lawak: 7:12pm On Nov 06, 2015
what about this guy makes him Nigerian? his green shirt?

People do too many things inside the buses and trains, nobody takes their pictures or videos and tag them Nigerian.

we need to learn to say NO to racism even when it comes subtle.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Miami11: 7:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
Nigerian bushman chei!
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by worlexy(m): 7:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
C lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by sweatlana: 7:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
all4naija:
angry angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry
It's totally disgusting . I know
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by sweatlana: 7:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
So where did he spit out?
Yak[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by macho44(m): 7:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
REB3L:

I was in Mr Biggs yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to mess, They were playing Don Jazzy’s Dorobucci. The music was really really loud, so I timed my mess with the beat of the music. I was releasing my mess alongside the music so that nobody would hear the sound of the mess although the mess was very loud too. When I finished, I started to feel better but I looked around and noticed that everybody in the restaurant frowned and was staring at me….. Why? Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to the music with my ear-phone. I almost fainted!!!
Very Mesmerizing indeed
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by kossyablaze(m): 8:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
agarawu23:
no mind them jare, they are all seu n's slave. They can't silence me grin
lol cool.whr u from by the way?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by bigtt76(f): 8:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
For hin mind hin nar god abi? grin Couldn't he have entered the trains rest room and do his thing? Or better still when he arrives at a station?

hardywaltz:
Cleanliness is next to Godliness
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by agarawu23(m): 8:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
kossyablaze:
lol cool.whr u from by the way?
Ogun born smiley wink
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by onisol(m): 8:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
well don oooh bro
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Ikenna17(m): 9:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
REB3L:

BRUH!!!! grin grin
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by mart2k(m): 9:07pm On Nov 06, 2015
REB3L:

U ar very funny
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by mart2k(m): 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
omogidi234:
Are you sure is a Nigerian?
Na Ibo
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Kimoni: 9:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
But how do they know he is a Nigerian naa undecided are all blacks are from Nigeria ni Mtcheewwwww
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Kimoni: 9:20pm On Nov 06, 2015
REB3L:

You got jokes grin grin grin but I read a similar joke somewhere about a guy that invited guests over for his wife's surprise birthday. Can't remember the story well but she was blindfolded in a room with guests albeit unknowningly to her and she started passing gas thinking she was the only one in the room shocked shocked shocked. Unfortunately, it was really smelly and you can imagine the shame and embarrassment when the fold was untied sad sad

This your joke sounds like this tongue
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by otiigba1(m): 9:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
He looks more like a ghanian, what's the big deal? White folks do this also, they even shave in the tube.
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by otiigba1(m): 9:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
ada40:

help me ask them, anything they see black color overseas is seen as a Nigerian, whether is black snake, black sandals,
black frog, black soap anything outside fair complexion overseas is seen as a Nigerian.
very funny, grin grin but wait o!, my bottom is black does that mean my bottom is nigerian too? undecided
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by kossyablaze(m): 9:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
agarawu23:
Ogun born smiley wink
Native?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Lothbrok(m): 9:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
I don't get ooh!

Is it because he has a green jacket on, or/and cos the tooth brush is green, makes him a Nigerian.
?

Abi, the name NIGERIAN was tagged on his forehead?

Pls, I need to understand.

Na so them hate Nigerians reach?

RACISM at its peak!!
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Akindavi(m): 10:19pm On Nov 06, 2015
[quote author=omusiliyu post=39745446]They always display their stupidity outside the country.

The pictures and video clip were taken by his fellow Nigerian.
which one be stupidity again na?
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 10:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
D guy dun find work taya so he gats 2 do sumtin 2b popular.
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Techthins(m): 11:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
This is nuts!
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 1:59am On Nov 07, 2015
Just because he is a Blackman wearing a green jacket and doing a bizarre thing does not qualify him as a Nigerian.
Re: Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral by Reference(m): 2:43am On Nov 07, 2015
1 in every 4 black persons' on the face of the earth is a Nigerian courtesy of our out of control galloping population, so we qualify for a permanent seat on the Negro Nations Assembly (NNA). We ably qualify to rep the black race at all times, good, bad or downright.....

Since Obama is a Kenyan, Ben Carson is definitely a Nigerian....because he's brilliant and.....conservative. Now how's that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" / The Final Moments Before A Plane Crashed In South Africa (Graphic Video) / Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.