Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,482 members, 7,801,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Laitatul Qadri - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Laitatul Qadri (1231 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laitatul Qadri by mukina2: 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2006
Assalamum Alaikum

My fellow brothers and sisters in Islam has the Holy month of Ramadan is coming to the end,
the time most of us has been waiting for is now here.
Lalatul Qadri the nights of a thousand years,

i'll appreciate any comments on the holy night,
i'll continue to update on the benefites of this holy night.

ma salaam
Re: Laitatul Qadri by rikkyjen(m): 11:10pm On Oct 13, 2006
Funny Enough, am takin a religious class and i was told to memorise the Sura 97,Laylatu Quadr wink. I had to recite it infront of the whole class,funny enough i even wrote a test about it yesterday. kiss.Inna Anzana hufi laylatu quadr, u wan make i continue!! wink
Re: Laitatul Qadri by mukina2: 11:13pm On Oct 13, 2006
yes continue kiss
wa ma adraka,
Re: Laitatul Qadri by rikkyjen(m): 5:42am On Oct 14, 2006
Inna Anzana Hu fi laylatuqadr
Wa ma Adraka ma laylatu Quadr
Laylat Quadr Khayrun min Alfishr
Tanazzalu maliakatu wa ruhu fiha
(Am not sure of this verse) embarassed embarassed
Salamun Hiya ,

Oh My gosh, I actually tried!!! You need to see 'em oyinbos reciting this stuff.You are gonna laff ur butts out. cheesy

Apart from the opening(Fatiah) and sura 97.I no sabi any other stuff

Abi i no try reach wink
Re: Laitatul Qadri by mukina2: 11:37am On Oct 14, 2006
you tried rikkyjen, are you a muslim?
Re: Laitatul Qadri by mukina2: 11:39am On Oct 14, 2006
it means

1.1 we have indeed revealed this (message) in the night of power
1.2 and what will explain to thee what the night of power is
1.3 the night of power is better than a thousand months
1.4 therein come down the angels and the spirit by Allah's permission on every errand
1.5 Peace! this until the rise of the moon,

ma salaam
Re: Laitatul Qadri by rikkyjen(m): 5:38pm On Oct 16, 2006
Interesting enuff, am not a muslim!.I was compelled to learn Al-Qadr.Abi u no wan make i graduate!!.As for Fathiah,i learnt that one in high school in Lagos years back,cos my principal was a muslim,even though the school was not an Ansarudden,or Awaruislam school grin cheesy.em muslim students recited fathiah in skool!

My textbook call that nite,A night of destiny.which one make i believe sef!Night of power or destiny? cheesy wink.Infact some naija peeps i know call it Night of Majesty.
Re: Laitatul Qadri by mukina2: 2:55pm On Oct 20, 2006
ok , it was spectacular yesterday kiss
Re: Laitatul Qadri by Seun(m): 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2006
Is Laitatul Qadri an islamic story? Please, do share this story with the forum. Thanks.
Re: Laitatul Qadri by mukina2: 8:26pm On Nov 24, 2006
@seun
it is regarded as the greatest night in ramadan ,
i'll write more about it tomorrow . . .
Re: Laitatul Qadri by mukina2: 7:41pm On Nov 26, 2006
Laylat al-Qadr (also known as Shab-e-Qadr), literally the Night of Destiny or Night of Measures, is the anniversary of two very important dates in Islam that occurred in the month of Ramadan.
Muslims believe that it was on this night that God first sent down the first verses of the Qur'an via the Spirit of Revelation Gabriel, to Muhammad(PBUH) when he was forty years old.
It is also the anniversary of the night in which the Qur'an was first communicated in its entirety to Muhammad(PBUH).

more to come later ok . . . .

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think There's Holy Partiality? / Bob Jones University / Is The First Letter To The Corinthians Really The First Letter To Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.