Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics (27695 Views)

Buratai Takes A Selfie With His Pet, A Snake / Tony Anenih Retires From Politics, Says I Have No More Ambition.. / Tribunal Sacks Vincent Bulus In Plateau, Bans Him From Politics For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by metronaija: 6:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
Former Lagos governorship aspirant, Senator Musiliu Obanikoro, has announced on Twitter that he is temporarily leaving politics and has decided returned to back to school.

“Good morning everyone. Recent developments have necessitated a subtle change in the handling of my communications channel," he tweeted on Friday.

“The exit of my aide @MrFixNigeria from my party means that this account is no longer managed by him – it is a task he performed well.

“I wish him well in both his personal and political future and hope that @tessloconcepts will continue to make sharp suits for me.

“The future of PDP lies with our youths who have what it takes, not only to be at the helms of affairs with us, but also away from it.

“As I take a break from 16 years of almost unbroken service to both State and Country and to apply myself to further education, I’m encouraged that the spirit of Nationalism & Patriotism which I helped ignite in our youths (partisan or non) will never die.

“The mantles of Nationalism and Patriotism to Nigeria must be worn at all times by all of us and especially the youths of our country. I condole with @PrinceEbeano on the recent fire disaster to his business and pray that he will bounce back fast, higher and stronger.

“Kudos to all who support PDP on twitter and all social media platforms – let’s keep our engagement patriotic and decent at all times. I’m always excited to have constructive and engaging conversations about the way forward for our nation and of course Lagos. I therefore look forward to continuous positive interactions with everyone both here on twitter and also on facebook.

“We stand together for a better Nigeria irrespective of party, tribe or opinion. God bless you all and God bless Nigeria.”

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/11/obanikoro-takes-break-from-politics.html

cc: lalasticlala

10 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by otipoju(m): 6:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
Sharp lagos boy....he dey take style style flee from the rigging scene.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
“The future of PDP lies with our youths who have what it takes, not only to be at the helms of affairs with us, but also away from it.
A welcome development. I urge others to follow suit so as to create room for young Nigerians to take the lead and take the party to greater height. God bless Koro! God Bless PDP! God Bless Nigeria

16 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
otipoju:
Sharp lagos boy....he dey take style style flee from the rigging scene.
Which rigging scene abeg?

2 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by redsconsult(m): 6:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
he wan run...efcc na him be dat oya catch am

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
Where is lalasticlala sef grin

The boy wanna run to Babylon....Sai Buhari

Our former minister of foreign affairs II and one time minister of state for defense. Jonathan sef

Imagine giving Obanikoro the role to fight boko haram shocked

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by dipopooo(m): 6:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
No comment
Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by BlackrulesDworld(m): 7:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
Good. I hope others follow suit.

Been in power for 16year and counting in a country where their is over 175million people is pure greed!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by sandraokosun1: 7:04pm On Nov 06, 2015
I think this is the latest trend frm the pdp failed politicians who have long past their expiration date.
The idea is to get little respect which have been badly battered and pretend to be statemen. Same can be said of aneni, orubebe and clark who have cost more harm than good to his political appendage even in retirement. Only the deranged will believe koro's word that pdp is now a party for the youths, its only an expression of the adage that when a sugarcane looses what makes it succulent in the dry season the ants would abadon it for the termites but when it regains it succulency in rainy season the real ants owners would emerge. Pdp disarray and abadonment by the yestermen because of its shortage juice of stolen funds does not mean the party now suddenly have a future. For akpabio who is bereft of common sense to be leading the pdp in senate to shambles and redicule even as a first timer shows you how much the party has become empty, lacking men of valour.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by raumdeuter: 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2015
Tinubu don send am to retirement, Just like he almost sent Bode George to exile

Na this man suffer for Tinubu hand the most. Beaten by Fashola for governorship, beaten by Agbaje again. EVen his son lost the House of assembly ticket

Jagaban I juba for you oohhhh

Sgt Koli don return time to open Ekitigate files

The man wan bail out of the country leaving Fayose to face the music alone

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by otipoju(m): 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

You can wake a man that is sleeping but you cannot wake a man who is pretending to be sleeping.

I listened to Obanikoros utterances on the Ekiti state election tape.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by CR77(f): 7:08pm On Nov 06, 2015
felai:
I was in Mr Biggs yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to mess, They were playing Don Jazzy’s Dorobucci. The music was really really loud, so I timed my mess with the beat of the music. I was releasing my mess alongside the music so that nobody would hear the sound of the mess although the mess was very loud too. When I finished, I started to feel better but I looked around and noticed that everybody in the restaurant frowned and was staring at me….. Why? Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to the music with my ear-phone. I almost fainted!!!
COPIED
Not funny copy and paste tongue tongue

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by EngrAbiola: 7:09pm On Nov 06, 2015
It high time he left

SEE photos of Olamide’s son, Batifeori Maximiliano As He Learns To Stand Upright.

http://www.musbizubeat.com/2015/11/see-photos-of-olamides-son-batifeori-maximiliano-as-he-learns-to-stand-upright/
Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by j4sure(m): 7:09pm On Nov 06, 2015
[Okquote author=metronaija post=39751325]Former Lagos governorship aspirant, Senator Musiliu Obanikoro, has announced on Twitter that he is temporarily leaving politics and has decided returned to back to school.

“Good morning everyone. Recent developments have necessitated a subtle change in the handling of my communications channel," he tweeted on Friday.

“The exit of my aide @MrFixNigeria from my party means that this account is no longer managed by him – it is a task he performed well.

“I wish him well in both his personal and political future and hope that @tessloconcepts will continue to make sharp suits for me.

“As I take a break from 16 years of almost unbroken service to both State and Country and to apply myself to further education, I’m encouraged that the spirit of Nationalism & Patriotism which I helped ignite in our youths (partisan or non) will never die.

“The mantles of Nationalism and Patriotism to Nigeria must be worn at all times by all of us and especially the youths of our country. I condole with @PrinceEbeano on the recent fire disaster to his business and pray that he will bounce back fast, higher and stronger.

“Kudos to all who support PDP on twitter and all social media platforms – let’s keep our engagement patriotic and decent at all times. I’m always excited to have constructive and engaging conversations about the way forward for our nation and of course Lagos. I therefore look forward to continuous positive interactions with everyone both here on twitter and also on facebook.

“We stand together for a better Nigeria irrespective of party, tribe or opinion. God bless you all and God bless Nigeria.”

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/11/obanikoro-takes-break-from-politics.html

cc: lalasticlala[/quote]
Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by Seunaj05(m): 7:09pm On Nov 06, 2015
Y
Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by kennyman2000(m): 7:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
Okay...
Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
Obanikoro really need a rest from politics. He had been getting it all wrong in politics.

Politics is all about making positive impacts to the society, and not thugery and rigging.

I will advice that he go into snail rearing.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by funmilade4real(m): 7:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
Before nko

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by kayboy4y(m): 7:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
Take a Bow

3 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by felai: 7:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
I was in Mr Biggs yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to mess, They were playing Don Jazzy’s Dorobucci. The music was really really loud, so I timed my mess with the beat of the music. I was releasing my mess alongside the music so that nobody would hear the sound of the mess although the mess was very loud too. When I finished, I started to feel better but I looked around and noticed that everybody in the restaurant frowned and was staring at me….. Why? Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to the music with my ear-phone. I almost fainted!!!

COPIED

9 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
Good!
Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by funmilade4real(m): 7:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Ekiti

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by Firefire(m): 7:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
Okay...
Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by easyfem(m): 7:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
I blame efcc for this, this man suppose b in kirikiri now

2 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 06, 2015
Just bow down and go. You fought a good fight...for Nigerians not to fall into the hands of political robbers. You were injured trying to save the blind followers of the old men's club (APC). Now they know better...they look them in the eyes and laugh...deny all promises. Obanikoro! The great fighter! Well done! You won,they lost.

2 Likes

undecided
Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by bigerboy200: 7:12pm On Nov 06, 2015
Time to enjoy ur loot..

1 Like

TonyeBarcanista:

A welcome development. I urge others to follow suit so as to create room for young Nigerians to take the lead and take the party to greater height. God bless Koro! God Bless PDP! God Bless Nigeria
You can only fool yourself and your gullible fans...
Rueben Abati,Pa Edwin clark.......Obanikoro...Bode George nko?.
No more share the money?...one by one,them don dey run...
Buhari,Tinubu and Apc badt gan...Lol

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by LMAyedun(m): 7:13pm On Nov 06, 2015
R I P to his political career.

2 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by OAUTemitayo: 7:13pm On Nov 06, 2015
Only God knows the number of people Tinubu has retired in politics. From Tewonde George to Obanikoro and the Afenifebi goons Tinubu I hail the

14 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by RichDad1(m): 7:13pm On Nov 06, 2015
But Ekitigate must be revisited. And I'm certain the rest he needed will be observe at Kirikiri.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by efilefun(m): 7:13pm On Nov 06, 2015
Lol koro got no choice, after losing to jagaban at the polls and with the rate PDP is sinking don't be surprised the dude is following his spokesman MrFixNigeria

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Arrests Kenneth Kobani, SSG, Rivers / DSS Implicates Governor In Plot Against Fed Govt / Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.