Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Help. Am Stuck In Call Of Duty.. Strike Team. - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Help. Am Stuck In Call Of Duty.. Strike Team. (5428 Views)

I Am Stuck At This Demo In God Of War Two Ps2 / Help In Call Of Duty Strike Team / Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help. Am Stuck In Call Of Duty.. Strike Team. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
Sammypedro18:
Don't walk upright al d tym in Hong Kong ,always crouch. Use d 3rd man view for insight. Gotta play survival mode for quite some tym to get d minimum 't' to pass der,happened to me aswell
bro I ve finished call of duty..

rolled over to battlefield.
Re: Help. Am Stuck In Call Of Duty.. Strike Team. by bashbif: 7:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
please where can i get call of duty (strike team) and battlefield for ma android 5.1
Re: Help. Am Stuck In Call Of Duty.. Strike Team. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
bashbif:
please where can i get call of duty (strike team) and battlefield for ma android 5.1
u can go to google playstore if u get enough MB to waste..

but if not u can visit a nearby plaza for the game to be installed on ur phone..

I got mine from one of my guy at Douglas shopping plaza.
Re: Help. Am Stuck In Call Of Duty.. Strike Team. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
guess what? I started battlefield today and finished it today
Re: Help. Am Stuck In Call Of Duty.. Strike Team. by DMC66(f): 11:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
bashbif:
http://apkhouse.com/call-of-duty-strike-team-1-0-40-mod-call-of-duty-counter-strike-team-with-fantastic-graphics-for-android/ that's the link for call of duty
Re: Help. Am Stuck In Call Of Duty.. Strike Team. by DMC66(f): 11:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
Please my need for speed background is dark what can I do about it

Re: Help. Am Stuck In Call Of Duty.. Strike Team. by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 16, 2015
DMC66:
Please my need for speed background is dark what can I do about it
shiit..what led to that?
Re: Help. Am Stuck In Call Of Duty.. Strike Team. by DMC66(f): 2:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
krattoss:
shiit..what led to that?
I don't know that was why I asked and possibly the way out
Re: Help. Am Stuck In Call Of Duty.. Strike Team. by DMC66(f): 7:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
krattoss:
shiit..what led to that?
I've clarified it

Re: Help. Am Stuck In Call Of Duty.. Strike Team. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
DMC66:
I've clarified it
this game is nothing compared to asphalt 8 airborne.
Re: Help. Am Stuck In Call Of Duty.. Strike Team. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
DMC66:
I've clarified it

Re: Help. Am Stuck In Call Of Duty.. Strike Team. by DMC66(f): 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
I like this one better
Re: Help. Am Stuck In Call Of Duty.. Strike Team. by bigiyaro(m): 12:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
Pls guys, how do I bypass the license verification for modern combat 4?
Re: Help. Am Stuck In Call Of Duty.. Strike Team. by DMC66(f): 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
Done with call of duty strike team

Re: Help. Am Stuck In Call Of Duty.. Strike Team. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
DMC66:
Done with call of duty strike team
which is next on the line?
Re: Help. Am Stuck In Call Of Duty.. Strike Team. by DMC66(f): 9:57am On Nov 21, 2015
krattoss:
which is next on the line?
modern combat 5 and gta San Andreas
Re: Help. Am Stuck In Call Of Duty.. Strike Team. by sodiexkey(m): 10:55am On Nov 21, 2015
krattoss:
chai.. I didn't know I would get stuck in hongkong.

I mistakenly finished my health kits..

so those guy's with laser guns and security cameras won't let me cross.

and anytime I want to Resurrect, they would be telling me to buy health kits and coins with my credit card which I don't have...

but currently am still playing the survival mode with hope of getting small small health kits.

so anybody with a better way out?
I Av d moded strike team on my infinix zero don't need to stress MA self.

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Things Xbox. / Hack For Lords Mobile [ For Lords Mobile Fans] / How Can I Hac.k My Android Real Football 2013?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.