Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,389 members, 7,781,118 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:19 AM

Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers (50916 Views)

Massive Graduate Tellers Recruitment In A Reputable Nigerian Bank / Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program / Graduate Tellers At Citibank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by yomalex(m): 9:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
Good
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 06, 2015
Lucialovely:
really?! Faith without work is what?

Faith without work is dead. . So let's dt guy consider himself dead

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
another banking job.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by kasid: 9:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
This is a lie,they are not recruiting,they just want to test the database. Try to navigate through the portal you will understand. This is scam!

2 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by teabully(m): 9:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
I hope dis aaint a fake recruitment.
ticker:
OP, how come they didn't make provision for the name of applicant and even request for CV?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by Eddy2010(m): 9:42pm On Nov 06, 2015
Those guys are not recruiting now... Why the hail so they need people to register in their database. Scam!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by harry509: 9:57pm On Nov 06, 2015
Surejobsng:
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa's financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Teller

Job Description
What does it mean to be a Teller within SB?

They are most often the first point of contact for our clients - the face of the Bank, so one can understand the importance of this role in maintaining and growing the reputation and brand of the Bank. With this in mind lets chat through a ‘day in the life’ of a Teller.

Customer Service and Care:

The most consistent aspect of this job is people.
A day in the life of a Teller begins and ends with interacting with and serving the Bank’s customers. Within this context, having a love for, interest in and tolerance of people of all ages, races, convictions and attitudes is key.
The catch phrases ‘customer care’ and customer service’ are so often heard but so seldom really experienced. Some people naturally want to, and are really talented at making others feel acknowledged, listened to, valued and heard.
There are many ways of doing this but the result of friendly, competent and efficient service is always the same, a happy and loyal customer.
This obviously requires that you stand for most of the day so physical wellness is a must.
Please note: In addition to the above, Sr Teller will also provide assistance to less experienced teller staff. Another major function is to assume the role of a Teller Supervisor in his/her absence.

Position Requirements
Product knowledge:

You cannot offer great customer service without a powerful product, or as with SB, a range of products.
Having the ability and desire to keep up to date with the market and product changes is a must.
In addition, providing constructive feedback and recommendations on how to improve SB’s services and products is valued.
Would you prefer a role which provides you with clear guidelines? Do you enjoy an organised approach to life? If so then the next 2 role requirements may come naturally to you.
The Teller plays a variety of activities such a receiving deposits and managing withdrawals.
They also play a critical referral role as they are involved in identifying customer needs and need to know the Bank and its products well enough to refer them to the right person.
This is referred to as ‘lead generation’, a role which our best Tellers excel at.

Cash Management:

The Banks main function is to safeguard and grow the assets of its customers.
Managing, monitoring and accounting for the different forms of money that flow through your till is key to the role of the Teller.
A love of ‘precision’ and a desire to be accurate are key to succeeding in this role.

Compliance:

The Bank works within a clear and strictly applied legal framework.
The Teller needs to know and consistently apply these rules, processes and regulations across products and customers.
Well, compliance can also be applied to people and relationships.
Building trust through maintaining high levels of honesty and confidentiality is paramount to the values of the Bank and success of this role.
Often this implies taking the time to explain the ‘red tape’ to the customer in a way that makes sense to the customer impacted.
We began this description by speaking about the people aspects of this role.

How to Apply

Click to apply:

https://careers.peopleclick.com/careerscp/client_standardbankhv/highvolume/jobDetails.do?functionName=getJobDetail&jobPostId=2&localeCode=en-us#top
am ntrested bt base n benin city. I want 2 know d method 2 apply.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by kakadandyy: 9:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
They ain't recruiting now undecided
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by gary400(m): 10:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
OP this registration is a bit complicated.....
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by frankay430(m): 10:02pm On Nov 06, 2015
can HND holder apply?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by butanep(m): 10:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
This application is just too long jare...

If application be like this how the test and final interview go be?

Still on it shall...I just pray it's real.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by dbucas: 10:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
NA WOOOOOW, THERE APTITUDE TEST NO BE HERE OOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by profeoo(m): 10:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
I had a second thought applying because I applied for the same position some months back but nothing was done. Anyway,after going through the process till the end,I noticed there was no place for name of applicant or even where to submit CV. Finally when I submitted my application,I was told they are not recruiting...wat a waste of precious mb

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 06, 2015
i smell phishing on that link... give us advert source plz
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by Tolakay: 10:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
'Dear A B C,

Thank you for your interest in our company. Your skills and qualifications are currently under review.

If further information or action is required of you, a representative from our Human Resources department will contact you.

Thank you
'

A frnd got dis feedback via email after the long process of filling n answering d numerous qs.. Hope dis l encourage those sceptical about this to apply... Best of luck

3 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by femo86(m): 10:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
I don't TRUST that link I swear........
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by Rexnegro(m): 11:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
exhibition:
Good!
Need something on Jumia? Contact me now!
yes I need my babe and light pls.... when do I get them? Looool
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by totorimi: 11:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
bank work these days, don't know if Stanbic is like that too is full of witches and wizard. A place where you waste your precious youthful years and come out empty handed. A place where mediocrity is celebrated to the heavens. place for failures who cannot face the reality but rather lazy around till month end for salary. shame I cannot waste my time working in a bank in Naija.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by biznus: 11:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
ibe9ja:
I don't need a job. With Faith I can put food on my table
grin
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by Chidizman(m): 11:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
'Dear Me
Thank you for your interest in our company. Your skills
and qualifications are currently under review.
If further information or action is required of you, a
representative from our Human Resources department
will contact you.
Thank you
'
Which resume/Cv because am confused? I was not asked not asked to submit any Cv after the long application process. Confused undecided
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by peterjero(m): 12:24am On Nov 07, 2015
Chidizman:
'Dear Me
will contact you.
Thank you
'
Which resume/Cv because am confused? I was not asked not asked to submit any Cv after the long application process. Confused undecided
Your application is already a cv or didn't you enter information of your cv there must you be like this.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by donephi(m): 12:31am On Nov 07, 2015
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by Barthx(m): 1:15am On Nov 07, 2015
totorimi:
bank work these days, don't know if Stanbic is like that too is full of witches and wizard. A place where you waste your precious youthful years and come out empty handed. A place where mediocrity is celebrated to the heavens. place for failures who cannot face the reality but rather lazy around till month end for salary. shame I cannot waste my time working in a bank in Naija.

Funny how people like you reason, you just assume that bankers are failure and lazy people. Do yourself a favour and change your orientation. Am sure deep down you are praying to become one but haven't been successful thus far.
Btw just so you know bankers are amongst the top earners in Nigeria today. I know this cause am one. Forget all that crap you hear people say online.
Still in doubt just Google entry level salary of Bankers in Nigeria using Diamond, Access, first Bank or Gtb. As a case study.
Goodluck friend.

Regards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by Chidizman(m): 1:18am On Nov 07, 2015
peterjero:

Your application is already a cv or didn't you enter information of your cv there must you be like this.

There is a difference between an Application and a Resume you Dim-wit.
Must you show your Ignorance here? undecided
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by Timbuktu14(m): 1:34am On Nov 07, 2015
God bless the OP
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by cephas22(m): 5:50am On Nov 07, 2015
thanks SO much
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by iomoge2(f): 7:09am On Nov 07, 2015
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by great664(m): 7:38am On Nov 07, 2015
Chidizman:
'Dear Me
will contact you.
Thank you
'
I got the same too and I believe maybe it depends on your score cuz two friend didn't,

You imputed your name, address, phone/email, address, state of origin, work experience, reason for leaving, referee and more, so if I ask, what else is included in your CV that's not there?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by Bellamakeovers(f): 8:02am On Nov 07, 2015
That's what I got too
Tolakay:
'Dear A B C,

Thank you for your interest in our company. Your skills and qualifications are currently under review.

If further information or action is required of you, a representative from our Human Resources department will contact you.

Thank you
'

A frnd got dis feedback via email after the long process of filling n answering d numerous qs.. Hope dis l encourage those sceptical about this to apply... Best of luck
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by Blaize19: 8:16am On Nov 07, 2015
Please am having issues with the Gross and Net Salary column of Stanbic IBTC recruitment form .Telling me not valid. how do I go about it.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by iomoge2(f): 8:30am On Nov 07, 2015
Blaize19:
Please am having issues with the Gross and Net Salary column of Stanbic IBTC recruitment form .Telling me not valid. how do I go about it.

Remove d comma n space. Just write the numbers like dat.

do me a favor, get me d link on the last page that shows other positions one can apply for
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by waksman(m): 8:31am On Nov 07, 2015
avoid d use of coma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If It Were You, What Would Be Your Reaction? (must see photo) / Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers / Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.