Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,413 members, 7,781,195 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:28 AM

Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers (50917 Views)

Massive Graduate Tellers Recruitment In A Reputable Nigerian Bank / Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program / Graduate Tellers At Citibank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by jidluk: 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
You could remedy but, it will amount to applying all over again and u will still get anoda acknowledgement
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by iomoge2(f): 7:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
triangullar:

Thanks dear. I was distracted a little at that moment but nobody is above mistake I guess.

Just re-apply
God would crown our efforts with success
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by kingofabia: 7:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
so what solution did u offer with your whole ranting....
totorimi:

This is the very problem I have with people like you. I'm talking of working in a place you derive fulfilment. Do you know that several bankers have high blood pressure which they are afraid to disclose for fear of been shoved put of the system

Can you showe one industry you wake up so early and close so late yet when they want yp throw you out woithout any notice you are yanked off the network. how inhumane can that be.
Maybe you haven't seen but I know of a bank top manager who was a well known 'olosho' but today because she has used what she knows how to do best to get to the top.
I know a man who has put in almost 15yrs in banking but nothing to show for it. I know some bankers everything they own was bought on credit what a life, yet upon all the fat salary bankers are the biggest customers of loan shacks.
Naija banks have no plan for you after retirement they leave to go a rot away so if you don't make it while you still there you are done for so that consciousness leads to high rate of insider fraud in the industry.
The banks recruit beautiful girls at the expense of intelligence just to use them to lure gullible customers.
That's the only industry where a nonentity can become MD just because he or she is connected at the top.
its a shame indeed no wonder they always end up been liquidated at the final analysis.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by blexon: 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2015
some ppl re jst funny ooo trying to get into a fight.....to d extent of fishing out location no nah, if u ve a good job. wont even ve tym for online fights

2 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by Nobody: 2:31am On Nov 14, 2015
iomoge2:

Just re-apply
God would crown our efforts with success
I would have let it be because I did training with 1st bank July this year but I haven't received any call for resumption. I will give it a trial later 2mao. Amen o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by melicinth: 8:23am On Nov 23, 2015
This thread is too silent. Any news from stanbic?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by Phumzee92: 9:29am On Nov 23, 2015
melicinth:
This thread is too silent. Any news from stanbic?
Yeah I learnt they have invited people for interview though I don't know the specific number of people invited.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by Dahveydson(m): 9:39am On Nov 23, 2015
Phumzee92:

Yeah I learnt they have invited people for interview though I don't know the specific number of people invited.

For the recent advertised positions?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by shekonz(m): 3:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
Dahveydson:

Do you think it's ok to apply for both?

Personally, I believe it would make you seem desPerate which is not the best impression to create.. Would suggest you apply for one
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by Dahveydson(m): 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2015
shekonz:

Personally, I believe it would make you seem desPerate which is not the best impression to create.. Would suggest you apply for one

Too late an advice.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by Teej1(m): 4:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
shekonz:

[/b] Applied fr 3 bt got feedback fr 2 of acknowledgement, they actually encouraged multiple applications so d issue of desparado no qualify here oooo[b]
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by Follybaks(m): 5:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
Phumzee92:

Are u sure?

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by Phumzee92: 1:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
Dahveydson:

For the recent advertised positions?
Yeah though I don't known for which specific position. I got this info from a friend who was called for interview yesterday or two days ago.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by Phumzee92: 1:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
Follybaks:

Are u sure?
Yeah but what am not sure is whether it's for all the positions.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by eddiemei(m): 3:49am On Nov 27, 2015
Any update friends?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by rjia(m): 7:23am On Nov 28, 2015
Phumzee92:

can u help confirm d position applied by d person
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by Phumzee92: 12:44pm On Nov 29, 2015
rjia:

can u help confirm d position applied by d person
Learnt it was for the post of a transactional officer. So I don't think it's for all the positions.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by shekonz(m): 10:04am On Nov 30, 2015
Applications should officially close 2day.. Should we start expecting mails anytime dis week den.??
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by rjia(m): 10:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
Phumzee92:

Learnt it was for the post of a transactional officer. So I don't think it's for all the positions.
tnks bro. i also applied 4 same post buh av nt gotn a feedback frm dem.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by shekonz(m): 8:58am On Apr 27, 2016
5months down the line, nothing from stanbic.. Naija what's the way forward?..
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by blexon: 6:51pm On May 03, 2016
Ppl any info.....hope dey?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers by rogerbyy: 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If It Were You, What Would Be Your Reaction? (must see photo) / Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers / Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.