Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,987 members, 7,806,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm (51119 Views)

If You Can't Last 2minutes Or Watery Sperm, Try Bitter Kola + Watermelon Seed / Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused / My Fiance Just Left Me Due To Genotype Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by elosonservices(m): 10:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
I met a young man who narrated his story to me. These were his words: "my girl left me because my sperm is watery, what should I do to solve the problem?
Please advice me I'm scared."

After a few seconds, I promised I will get back to him, please I need your advice so that I can help this young man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
OP, it is either you masturbate too much OR you consume beer excessively OR BOTH.... EOS angry.

PS: Do Not Thank Me angry!!!

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Fireson: 10:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
elosonservices:
i met a young man who narrated his story to me these are his words my girl left me because my sperm is watery what should I do to solve the problem.
please advice me I'm scarred.
after a few seconds I promise I will get back to him
please I need your advice so that I can help this young man.
You are the young man!!! Come with a genuine story so we could help. angry

188 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by agohmamuda(m): 10:57pm On Nov 06, 2015
You can also go, we promise to get back to you. We also want to get answers from ifa.

236 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
I seriously don't know what to tell you undecided
Sorry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by boboLIL(m): 10:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
Dah means u de drink too much water grin

16 Likes

Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by wiseoneking: 11:02pm On Nov 06, 2015
elosonservices:
i met a young man who narrated his story to me these are his words my girl left me because my sperm is watery what should I do to solve the problem.
i sensed you are the person. Just be patient, some Nairalanders who has suffered and probably are now ok will soon land with their diversed confusing solution set. My advice, see your doctor. Hope you are married. NO SEX B4 MARRIAGE, NO SEX OUTSIDE MARRIAGE BUT GREAT BEAUTIFUL SEX WITHIN MARRIAGE

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ewww. Should it be like porridge?

12 Likes

Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 06, 2015
elosonservices:
so a young man told you his probs abiperson wen no sabi u....error...

Btw your sperm is waterywhat does that mean,what happen to your doc abi ur mate no dey go check up niiii...

This shld not be a cause for alarm,wait and see what the doctor have to say,whichever way ntin biggy there except you are impotent..

11 Likes

Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by banme(m): 11:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
your sperm don xpire... go get a refill

10 Likes

Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
What's Watery "Sperm"?? undecided

I thought those DISGUSTING looking things/fluids were meant to be Liquid?? lipsrsealed hence, WATERY! embarassed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by STILESGANG: 11:12pm On Nov 06, 2015
Estharfabian:

I thought those DISGUSTING looking things were meant to be Liquid?? lipsrsealed hence, WATERY! embarassed
Those disgusting looking things created you grin grin

181 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
STILESGANG:
Those disgusting little things created you grin grin
undecided *covers mouth* Really? lipsrsealed they did?? ewwwww...embarassed

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by texmi2u(m): 11:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Ewww. Should it be like porridge?

No... Like kunnu

31 Likes

Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Meklex(m): 11:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
Estharfabian:

I thought those DISGUSTING looking things/fluids were meant to be Liquid?? lipsrsealed hence, WATERY! embarassed
with what I am seeing you might have been from a watery sperm....

109 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Michellla(f): 11:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
rexkexmilan:
OP, it is either you masturbate too much OR you consume beer excessively OR BOTH.... EOS angry.

PS: Do Not Thank Me angry!!!
thats not the only thing that causes it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
Meklex:
with what I am seeing you might have been from a watery sperm....
this post would've actually made more sense if I knew what Watery sperm meant..shocked

5 Likes

Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by danduj(m): 11:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
;Dlwkm o,wattery sperm

1 Like

Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 06, 2015
Michellla:

thats not the only thing that causes it
Yea.

Sperm can hardly even be watery, rather it is the semen that is prone to being watery. So hypotheticaly stating, the more the sperm in the semen, the thicker the semen.

Excess cigarette smoking, hot baths (which increase the temperature of the testes) and psychoactive drug misuse can also affect Sperm quality.

EOS cheesy...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Yea.

Sperm can hardly even be watery, rather it is the semen that is prone to being watery. So hypotheticaly stating, the more the sperm in the semen, the thicker the semen.

Excess cigarette smoking, hot baths (which increase the temperature of the testes) and psychoactibe drug misuse can also affect Sperm quality.

EOS cheesy...
And rexkexmilan Googled!! undecided

8 Likes

Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 07, 2015
Estharfabian:
And rexkexmilan Googled!! undecided

Why Evils grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 07, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Why Evils grin
Busted!! "grin" undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Michellla(f): 12:05am On Nov 07, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Yea.

Excess cigarette smoking, hot baths (which increase the temperature of the testes) and psychoactive drug misuse can also affect Sperm quality.

EOS cheesy...
well you're a guy.i guess you know better than me in that aspect smiley
thanks for explaining better

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 07, 2015
Michellla:

well you're a guy.i guess you know better than me in that aspect smiley
Well.... Thanks to google.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Michellla(f): 12:11am On Nov 07, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Well.... Thanks to google.
grin oh i see.

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 07, 2015
Estharfabian:

Oh disgusting? What an insut cheesy
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 07, 2015
chrisbaba1:

Oh disgusting? What an insut cheesy
cool insult?? LoL..nah!.....It's true! "grin"
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by rockyh(m): 9:51am On Nov 07, 2015
elosonservices:
I met a young man who narrated his story to me. These were his words: "my girl left me because my sperm is watery, what should I do to solve the problem?
Please advice me I'm scared."

After a few seconds, I promised I will get back to him, please I need your advice so that I can help this young man.
take plenty fruits n eat unripe plantain it wud do magic

14 Likes

Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 07, 2015
Estharfabian:
cool insult?? LoL..nah!.....It's true! "grin"

I bet seeing it isn't disgusting cos its ur guy telling you "darling ur the best, arghhhhh!" kiss grin
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Berrylite: 9:59am On Nov 07, 2015
Information they say is POWER...
OP, click on my profile and get my contact. If its not spiritual but medical, I bet you, we have solutions to it as God has been helping us.

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Sijo01(f): 9:59am On Nov 07, 2015
Your friend indeed!
You've wasted too much of your good sperms already. You're left with watery ones.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? / What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? / White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.