Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,890 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:00 AM

Fake B000BS In Town. Guys Be Warned, Dont Be Decieved Oooo (SEE PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fake B000BS In Town. Guys Be Warned, Dont Be Decieved Oooo (SEE PHOTOS) (4838 Views)

Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) / Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. / Be Warned, Dont Fall A Victims!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake B000BS In Town. Guys Be Warned, Dont Be Decieved Oooo (SEE PHOTOS) by miketechng(m): 1:08am On Nov 07, 2015
GIRLS OF NOWADAYS WONT STOP AT NOTHING TO GET ATTENTION FROM MEN. GUYS SEE PHOTOS OF THIS GIRL PUTTING ON FAKE B00BS
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2958024_unibenmetrofistcampusmetro338495_jpeg_jpegfc17c8be3576f07307863bf564968bad

OKAY THATS ONE. NOW SEE WHAT THE LADY I BROUGHT INTO MY HOUSE IS PUTTING ON THIS NIGHT. I TIRE .
SEE PHOTOS OF HER HERE! sad shocked
http://www.nairaguide.com/2015/11/fake-b000bs-in-town-guys-be-warned-dont.html

1 Like

Re: Fake B000BS In Town. Guys Be Warned, Dont Be Decieved Oooo (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:23am On Nov 07, 2015
Ancient news undecided
Re: Fake B000BS In Town. Guys Be Warned, Dont Be Decieved Oooo (SEE PHOTOS) by offizer(m): 1:24am On Nov 07, 2015
Cow
Re: Fake B000BS In Town. Guys Be Warned, Dont Be Decieved Oooo (SEE PHOTOS) by maskamdo(m): 1:29am On Nov 07, 2015
These fake bobbies were made by amateurs, very so not nice to look @ sef!

1 Like

Re: Fake B000BS In Town. Guys Be Warned, Dont Be Decieved Oooo (SEE PHOTOS) by zadok60: 1:39am On Nov 07, 2015
I was in Mr Biggs yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to mess, They were playing Don Jazzy’s Dorobucci. The music was really really loud, so I timed my mess with the beat of the music. I was releasing my mess alongside the music so that nobody would hear the sound of the mess although the mess was very loud too. When I finished, I started to feel better but I looked around and noticed that everybody in the restaurant frowned and was staring at me….. Why? Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to the music with my ear-phone. I almost fainted!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake B000BS In Town. Guys Be Warned, Dont Be Decieved Oooo (SEE PHOTOS) by Khd95(m): 1:59am On Nov 07, 2015
zadok60:
I was in Mr Biggs yesterday when I suddenly realized I
desperately needed to mess, They were playing Don
Jazzy’s Dorobucci. The music was really really loud, so I
timed my mess with the beat of the music. I was
releasing my mess alongside the music so that nobody
would hear the sound of the mess although the mess
was very loud too. When I finished, I started to feel
better but I looked around and noticed that everybody in
the restaurant frowned and was staring at me….. Why?
Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to the
music with my ear-phone. I almost fainted!!!

ur lie so fat,thick and smelly,na erry day u dy go mr biggs,abi u b cleaner for there

8 Likes

Re: Fake B000BS In Town. Guys Be Warned, Dont Be Decieved Oooo (SEE PHOTOS) by Koolmexxi(m): 6:02am On Nov 07, 2015
zadok60:
I was in Mr Biggs yesterday when I suddenly realized I
desperately needed to mess, They were playing Don
Jazzy’s Dorobucci. The music was really really loud, so I
timed my mess with the beat of the music. I was
releasing my mess alongside the music so that nobody
would hear the sound of the mess although the mess
was very loud too. When I finished, I started to feel
better but I looked around and noticed that everybody in
the restaurant frowned and was staring at me….. Why?
Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to the
music with my ear-phone. I almost fainted!!!
E b lyk say na yesterday u jus come across the joke dats why u dey flood am for every thread. Ppl don take am laugh since thy Kingdom com

1 Like

Re: Fake B000BS In Town. Guys Be Warned, Dont Be Decieved Oooo (SEE PHOTOS) by Idydarling(f): 7:52am On Nov 07, 2015
Koolmexxi:

E b lyk say na yesterday u jus come across the joke dats why u dey flood am for every thread. Ppl don take am laugh since thy Kingdom com
help me tell him, am tired of reading that poo on every thread.
Re: Fake B000BS In Town. Guys Be Warned, Dont Be Decieved Oooo (SEE PHOTOS) by yungryce: 7:54am On Nov 07, 2015
wats d point if we will still find out wen its time to do d do
Re: Fake B000BS In Town. Guys Be Warned, Dont Be Decieved Oooo (SEE PHOTOS) by Hysmady(m): 9:07am On Nov 07, 2015
Everything will eventually be unveiled when its time to do wink whos fooling who
Re: Fake B000BS In Town. Guys Be Warned, Dont Be Decieved Oooo (SEE PHOTOS) by zadok60: 2:55pm On Nov 07, 2015
Khd95:

ur lie so fat,thick and smelly,na erry day u dy go mr biggs,abi u b cleaner for there
lols..Na me be the C.E.O na
Re: Fake B000BS In Town. Guys Be Warned, Dont Be Decieved Oooo (SEE PHOTOS) by MrCork: 3:05pm On Nov 07, 2015
miketechng:
GIRLS OF NOWADAYS WONT STOP AT NOTHING TO GET ATTENTION FROM MEN. GUYS SEE PHOTOS OF THIS GIRL PUTTING ON FAKE B00BS
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2958024_unibenmetrofistcampusmetro338495_jpeg_jpegfc17c8be3576f07307863bf564968bad

OKAY THATS ONE. NOW SEE WHAT THE LADY I BROUGHT INTO MY HOUSE IS PUTTING ON THIS NIGHT. I TIRE .
SEE PHOTOS OF HER HERE! sad shocked
http://www.nairaguide.com/2015/11/fake-b000bs-in-town-guys-be-warned-dont.html

..looook hear brother.. no onne is complainin except u.....as looong as we can play wit them..we are happy...kabbbbbbish!!! (no ooofense) angry
Re: Fake B000BS In Town. Guys Be Warned, Dont Be Decieved Oooo (SEE PHOTOS) by Joel3(m): 5:56pm On Nov 07, 2015
it's high time guys start filling pocket with fake note. then we will know who is fooling who

(1) (Reply)

This Picture Of Twin Girls A Mother Shared Online Has Got People Talking! / Transgender Woman Raped '2,000 Times In All-male Prison' / Osofia And His Cute Daughters, Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.