Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,705 members, 7,802,099 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) (26758 Views)

Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did / Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) / A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) by miketechng(m): 1:20am On Nov 07, 2015
pantiis2
Obong says women with BV may have an abnormal va’ginal discharge with an unpleasant odour, while some women may complain of a strong fish-like odour, especially after se’x.
“The discharge can be white (milky) or gray. It may also be foamy or watery. Other symptoms may include burning when ur’inating, itching around the outside of the va’gina, and irritation; while some women with BV have no symptoms at all,” she adds.
Yeast infection
To further underscore the negative effects of wearing panties to bed, online portal, Medline Plus, also notes that too much moist in the female genital area can lead to va’ginal yeast infection, most commonly due to the fungus Candida albicans.
“Wearing tight underwear or a pair made from polyester or some other material that doesn’t breathe can lock inmoisture and lead to yeast infections,” the warning goes.
Again, Certified Se’xuality Counselor, Evelyn Resh, says, “I do not recommend that women wear underwear to bed. Taking a break from underwear for the eight or so hours that you’re asleep gives you an opportunity to ‘air-out’ down there! Best to have an underwear-free zone while sleeping.”
And while yeast infection is not a se’xually transmitted illness, physicians say some men will develop symptoms such as itching and a rash on the penis after having se’xual contact with an infected partner.
The symptoms of yeast infection are as obnoxious as they are embarrassing, and they include abnormal va’ginal discharge, which ranges from a slightly watery, white discharge to a thick, white, chunky discharge; painful intercourse, painful ur’ination, redness and swelling of the vu’lva; and itching in the va’gina and the lab’ia. You may also feel burning sensation when you have yeast infection.Go natural
The online physician, Dr. Mehmet Oz, counsels, “It’s time to go au naturel.

Continue reading+more photos
http://www.nairaguide.com/2015/11/ladies-this-is-why-you-dont-wear-pants.html

3 Likes

Re: Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) by styno22(m): 1:47am On Nov 07, 2015
Most girls sleep with two short jeans which is very bad.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) by jen4r: 1:51am On Nov 07, 2015
ok
Re: Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) by biodunpro(m): 6:37am On Nov 07, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) by grad2012(f): 6:50am On Nov 07, 2015
There is no beautiful thing than just sleeping naked.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) by Nature8(m): 7:07am On Nov 07, 2015
Ok
Re: Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 07, 2015
Lol
Re: Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) by Macgreat(m): 7:32am On Nov 07, 2015
You

1 Like

Re: Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) by yungryce: 7:45am On Nov 07, 2015
here to view profile pics
Re: Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) by freshcvvs: 7:55am On Nov 07, 2015
Most go to bed in thick jeans especially the so called young girls.
Re: Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 07, 2015
Lolz. Here to take a poll of girls that sleep nu'de. Pls kontinuu grin
Re: Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) by Dfinex(f): 8:55am On Nov 07, 2015
medical doctors with lies, I mean them too dey generalize matter. The human body is the most complex structure ever, what works for one may not necessarily work for the other .... Been sleeping with my pants on since the days of Eve and I ain't got no yeast infection.. [/color] ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) by Jaymima(f): 8:56am On Nov 07, 2015
[quote author=styno22 post=39760982]Most girls sleep with two short jeans which is very bad.[/]
Two short jeans? Really? How did you know?
Re: Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) by Hysmady(m): 9:05am On Nov 07, 2015
Spreads mat* Reading comments cool
Re: Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:36am On Nov 07, 2015
grad2012:
not wen u r in d presence f perverts.. Its a catastrophe..

1 Like

Re: Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) by SporaD8: 10:22am On Nov 07, 2015
Oh no! please stop giving these girls more reason to walk about nak ed!
I think there is enough road accident out there already. How much more now that you are giving them tenable reason to bare it all.
Re: Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 1:28pm On Nov 07, 2015
all the more reasons for girls to keep giving their dudes hard-on......maybe the next article would be "why girls shouldn't were bra while going to places with ac"" lol that will be the best article ever,....is someone thinking what I'm imagining??...meanwhile see my signature for your cheap data bundles..
Re: Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) by jobdata1: 3:13pm On Nov 07, 2015
ok
Re: Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) by Ginaz(f): 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2015
I sleep naked, I can't even imagine sleeping with a pant on cos it makes me feel uncomfortable. I love that airy feeling between the sim card. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) by MrCork: 3:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
grad2012:

...pictures!! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) by laurenziz6(m): 3:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
hahaha

dont let some rapists see thi grin

u know why
Re: Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) by multikolour(m): 4:11pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ginaz:
I sleep naked, I can't even imagine sleeping with a pant on cos it makes me feel uncomfortable. I love that airy feeling between the sim card. grin

you too much, can't imaging you naked.
guess what i will offer you INJECTION
Re: Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) by actoor(m): 4:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
grad2012:

One bottle of Origin for you. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) by actoor(m): 4:40pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ginaz:

I can imaging seeing you Unc**. cheesy
Re: Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) by ggrin(f): 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
MrCork:

...pictures!! cheesy
she black crackheadangry.......(No offeince)angry
Re: Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) by ggrin(f): 5:18pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ginaz:
u be sim card I be sim port cheesy......me and u go dy together forever like a tatoo cool cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) by fabiomatic(m): 5:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ginaz:
but not when you're on
Re: Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 07, 2015
Prettyhausagirl come and see o
Re: Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) by virginboy1(m): 7:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
Dfinex:
medical doctors with lies, I mean them too dey generalize matter. The human body is the most complex structure ever, what works for one may not necessarily work for the other .... Been sleeping with my pants on since the days of Eve and I ain't got no yeast infection.. [/color] ..
Better take heed live sentiments aside, and let fresh air in. Too much heat on that area can invite yeast ooo.
Re: Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) by anonym0us: 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
grad2012:
it's a lie lemme see a picture of u naked just snap half not that I want to see oo just that I want to confirm

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) by Dfinex(f): 10:51pm On Nov 07, 2015
virginboy1:

Better take heed live sentiments aside, and let fresh air in. Too much heat on that area can invite yeast ooo.

Lolss... Which heat?? Abi oven dey there? Bros leave that thing.... The risk of not putting on pants is even greater. Imagine bad guys storming a lady's house and the first thing they see is her nude, they won't even bother to ask her what do you have.... They will just help themselves

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) by ideatoprince18(m): 11:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
grad2012:
.... soldier ant Neva bite u for kpekus b4 DTS y !!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Which Size Is Considered A Small Dick?? / What Misconception Does People Have On You? / Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.