Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Should A Housewife Demand An Allowance? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Housewife Demand An Allowance? (20771 Views)

Poll: Should They?

Yes: 76% (60 votes)
No: 23% (18 votes)
This poll has ended

Housewife Caught Having Sex With Lover, Fined N50,000 / Who Wants To Be A Housewife? / Ladies: Can You Be A Housewife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Housewife Demand An Allowance? by queenet2me: 9:14am On May 27, 2009
I wonder why some men in this forum doesnt support the motion that a woman should be given monthly allowance. Some are even saying that it is called prostitution. How can they say such things. I dont support the idea of a woman staying at home and not working. infact the woman want to kill herself early if she does that. But at the same time the husband should give her monthly allowance because she need to take care of the children, herself and also the her husband with the money she is being given.
Re: Should A Housewife Demand An Allowance? by na2day2(m): 9:17am On May 27, 2009
queenet2me:

I wonder why some men in this forum doesnt support the motion that a woman should be given monthly allowance.

that's bcuz we worked way too hard to share tongue tongue tongue
Re: Should A Housewife Demand An Allowance? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:02pm On May 27, 2009
Oxone:

angry angry angry angry angry angry
it says "sissy, no vex for me"

do you still think am an olodo eh undecided undecided undecided
nothing much, you've been scarce is all wink wink wink wink

smart dude grin
Re: Should A Housewife Demand An Allowance? by GeorgeD1(m): 9:07pm On May 27, 2009
We can still share even if we work so hard. Some women work hard too even more than
men, don't forget. And like someone said, most women staying at home don't do it because
they like it but are forced to because of circumstance.
Re: Should A Housewife Demand An Allowance? by na2day2(m): 9:15pm On May 27, 2009
George_D:

We can still share even if we work so hard. Some women work hard too even more than
men, don't forget. And like someone said, most women staying at home don't do it because
they like it but are forced to because of circumstance.

bros, which side u dey on na? abi na u be the round peg for our square hole? angry angry angry if u give them allowance now, next thing they will be asking for the registration of that "thing" between ur legs grin grin grin
Re: Should A Housewife Demand An Allowance? by Oxone(m): 1:28am On May 28, 2009
na2day?:

bros, which side u dey on na? abi na u be the round peg for our square hole? angry angry angry if u give them allowance now, next thing they will be asking for the registration of that "thing" between ur legs grin grin grin

but if you do not give them allowance to sometimes spend on the trivial things that keeps them happy, then another man might be registering the thing between his legs
alimony & the rest of them
i guess the reason why the girls always get a higher allowance while growing up is to stop them getting it elsewhere
Re: Should A Housewife Demand An Allowance? by na2day2(m): 3:51am On May 28, 2009
Oxone:

but if you do not give them allowance to sometimes spend on the trivial things that keeps them happy, then another man might be registering the thing between his legs
alimony & the rest of them
i guess the reason why the girls always get a higher allowance while growing up is to stop them getting it elsewhere

bros u dont know the 411 of this deal, all u have to do is take a measurement of the said device and remeasure it when u get back from work every day, if A = B then all is well, if not, one way ticket to her mama house grin grin grin grin
Re: Should A Housewife Demand An Allowance? by GeorgeD1(m): 8:22pm On May 28, 2009
@Oxone,
Thanks for helping me out with that beautiful reply grin
Re: Should A Housewife Demand An Allowance? by rubi(f): 6:48pm On May 29, 2009
Even if a woman is working and make millions in a day asking for allowance makes women (I speak for myself) wants to feel the man/husband I do it sometimes even as I am working I sometimes ask my hubby for money that does not mean I don't have it but better given when not asked. Women do much more at home than men whether working mothers or house wife.
Re: Should A Housewife Demand An Allowance? by na2day2(m): 6:52pm On May 29, 2009
rubi:

Even if a woman is working and make millions in a day asking for allowance makes women (I speak for myself) wants to feel the man/husband I do it sometimes even as I am working I sometimes ask my hubby for money that does not mean I don't have it but better given when not asked. Women do much more at home than men whether working mothers or house wife.

so can a husband ask for allowance too? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Should A Housewife Demand An Allowance? by rubi(f): 7:03pm On May 29, 2009
na2day?:

so can a husband ask for allowance too? undecided undecided undecided
Husband do not ask for allowance b/c they want to maintain their" ego" rather they ask for sex that is therir allowance
Re: Should A Housewife Demand An Allowance? by na2day2(m): 12:11am On May 30, 2009
rubi:

Husband do not ask for allowance b/c they want to maintain their" ego" rather they ask for sex that is therir allowance

keep the sex, i can get that else where, i want allowance lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Should A Housewife Demand An Allowance? by Sissy3(f): 12:29am On May 30, 2009
na2day?:

keep the sex, i can get that else where, i want allowance lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

i talk am b4 say u were hiding something angry angry angry angry

oya confess the rest angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Should A Housewife Demand An Allowance? by na2day2(m): 1:08am On May 30, 2009
~Sissy~:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

i talk am b4 say u were hiding something angry angry angry angry

oya confess the rest angry angry angry angry angry

that was b4 i repented grin grin grin old things have passed away, all things na don pass new grin grin grin grin
Re: Should A Housewife Demand An Allowance? by Sissy3(f): 1:35am On May 30, 2009
na2day?:

that was b4 i repented grin grin grin old things have passed away, all things na don pass new grin grin grin grin

b4 u repented

wen was dat again

which pastor finally did the deliverance/ at which church/which time

where was i

berra confuse now, b4 i take a drastic action angry angry angry
Re: Should A Housewife Demand An Allowance? by na2day2(m): 1:43am On May 30, 2009
~Sissy~:

b4 u repented

wen was dat again

which pastor finally did the deliverance/ at which church/which time

where was i

berra confuse now, b4 i take a drastic action angry angry angry

it happened so suddenly i wont figure it out, b4 i know i became a repented soul cool cool cool
Re: Should A Housewife Demand An Allowance? by Sissy3(f): 2:07am On May 30, 2009
na2day?:

it happened so suddenly i wont figure it out, b4 i know i became a repented soul cool cool cool

dat doesnt count. i need to be there as to ensure the accuracy of the deliverance tongue

too many wayo pastors dey these days, n be a repented soule i knw the bad ones,

so u need me there to confirm n approved b4 anything session takes cool cool
Re: Should A Housewife Demand An Allowance? by na2day2(m): 2:12am On May 30, 2009
~Sissy~:

dat doesnt count. i need to be there as to ensure the accuracy of the deliverance tongue

too many wayo pastors dey these days, n be a repented soule i knw the bad ones,

so u need me there to confirm n approved b4 anything session takes cool cool

so does that mean u r coming to my house? grin grin
Re: Should A Housewife Demand An Allowance? by Sissy3(f): 2:28am On May 30, 2009
na2day?:

so does that mean u r coming to my house? grin grin

no vex me now angry angry angry angry angry

which house

i dont do box spring beds jare neither do i do deliverance sessions at home
Re: Should A Housewife Demand An Allowance? by na2day2(m): 2:30am On May 30, 2009
~Sissy~:

no vex me now angry angry angry angry angry

which house

i dont do box spring beds jare neither do i do deliverance sessions at home

so where we wan meet we dey comfortable na? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Should A Housewife Demand An Allowance? by Sissy3(f): 2:44am On May 30, 2009
na2day?:

so where we wan meet we dey comfortable na? undecided undecided undecided

in the church, u sinner tongue tongue
Re: Should A Housewife Demand An Allowance? by na2day2(m): 3:46am On May 30, 2009
~Sissy~:

in the church, u sinner tongue tongue

oh i c embarassed embarassed
Re: Should A Housewife Demand An Allowance? by Sissy3(f): 4:16am On May 30, 2009
na2day?:

oh i c embarassed embarassed

stop pretending angry angry angry
Re: Should A Housewife Demand An Allowance? by na2day2(m): 4:24am On May 30, 2009
~Sissy~:

stop pretending angry angry angry

i am trying angry angry angry
Re: Should A Housewife Demand An Allowance? by Sissy3(f): 4:33am On May 30, 2009
na2day?:

i am trying angry angry angry

then try harder angry angry
Re: Should A Housewife Demand An Allowance? by GeorgeD1(m): 10:49am On May 30, 2009
This one wey una two wan meet for church so, I hope we no go hear another story
for nairaland of 'çhop and clean mouth'? Na allowance we dey discuss before o! grin
Re: Should A Housewife Demand An Allowance? by na2day2(m): 9:49pm On May 30, 2009
~Sissy~:

then try harder angry angry

i am trying harder ooo angry angry angry

George_D:

This one wey una two wan meet for church so, I hope we no go hear another story
for nairaland of 'çhop and clean mouth'? Na allowance we dey discuss before o! grin

bros no na, na allowance she wan collect from me, so we dey meet for church grin grin grin
Re: Should A Housewife Demand An Allowance? by Sissy3(f): 12:20am On May 31, 2009
na2day?:

i am trying harder ooo angry angry angry

u rnt trying hard enough angry angry angry angry

bros no na, na allowance she wan collect from me, so we dey meet for church grin grin grin

which allowance with the money u no get or the one u r sting with

u r tempting me ooo angry angry angry angry
Re: Should A Housewife Demand An Allowance? by na2day2(m): 2:56am On May 31, 2009
~Sissy~:

u rnt trying hard enough angry angry angry angry

which allowance with the money u no get or the one u r sting with

u r tempting me ooo angry angry angry angry

sssssh! we can not be washing my our dirty linens outside in the public like others angry angry angry angry
Re: Should A Housewife Demand An Allowance? by Sissy3(f): 3:31am On May 31, 2009
na2day?:

sssssh! we can not be washing my our dirty linens outside in the public like others angry angry angry angry

lol are u now afraid
Re: Should A Housewife Demand An Allowance? by na2day2(m): 4:10am On May 31, 2009
~Sissy~:

lol are u now afraid

i know no fear ma tongue tongue
Re: Should A Housewife Demand An Allowance? by Sissy3(f): 4:20am On May 31, 2009
na2day?:

i know no fear ma tongue tongue

then u berra learn how to leave ur dirty laundry at the bedroom or else i will push then out tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Unbelievable - My Mother Asked My Woman To Leave / New Study On How To Avoid Adultery In Your Marriage / How To End A Marriage In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.