Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,986 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:57 AM

Unseen IPOB Protest In Igweocha (portharcourt) Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unseen IPOB Protest In Igweocha (portharcourt) Rivers State (7335 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers / Millions Celebrating Kanu Bail In Igweocha, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha / Biafra Protest In Igweocha Holds Sway Amidst Heavy Army Blockade. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unseen IPOB Protest In Igweocha (portharcourt) Rivers State by flyingsnail(f): 4:47am On Nov 07, 2015

1 Like

Re: Unseen IPOB Protest In Igweocha (portharcourt) Rivers State by Igbonoid: 4:52am On Nov 07, 2015
Right in ijaw land. Biafra is here.

1 Like

Re: Unseen IPOB Protest In Igweocha (portharcourt) Rivers State by shamack: 4:56am On Nov 07, 2015
Funny hungry ppl,,,,if asked why did u want Biafra?

They will say because biafra is our land and ojukwu died for biafra

Why cant you work for the betterment of Nigeria?

Tufiakwa Nigeria is a Zoo with sensible animals,let us go to our own biafra london where we can loot anytin lootable

Hungry ppl

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unseen IPOB Protest In Igweocha (portharcourt) Rivers State by EternalTruths: 5:08am On Nov 07, 2015
flyingsnail:
IPOB Protest in Igweocha (Portharcourt) Rivers State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPIhj0rV0lU

Is this the old protest or yesterday's protest

If this occurred yesterday, we must beg Tonyebarcanista Truckpusher Nigerianvenom goodboiyy not to commit suicide oooo cheesy grin

15 Likes

Re: Unseen IPOB Protest In Igweocha (portharcourt) Rivers State by EternalTruths: 5:15am On Nov 07, 2015
shamack:

Tufiakwa Nigeria is a Zoo with sensible animals,let us go to our own biafra london where we can loot anytin lootable

Hungry ppl

We want Biafra because we have being neglected

Why

We want full resource control

We want true federalism or confederation

We want state police

We want River Niger Otamiri IMO Azunmini dredged

We want sea ports all over old Eastern region

We want international airports in calabar Uyo Owerri Yenagoe etc

We want to be like European nations

Nigeria is filled with black demons who support evil politicians just because they hate the people of old Eastern region

angry

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Unseen IPOB Protest In Igweocha (portharcourt) Rivers State by Misterlaby: 5:17am On Nov 07, 2015
Won't say a thing
Re: Unseen IPOB Protest In Igweocha (portharcourt) Rivers State by maxti: 5:49am On Nov 07, 2015
... my candid advice to all agitators of biafra. Instruct all igbos in all part of Nigeria to close all their business and return home for at least a month. All senators and house of reps members should do same. If you guys can do this, then I know you are serious

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Unseen IPOB Protest In Igweocha (portharcourt) Rivers State by rexbuton: 6:03am On Nov 07, 2015
EternalTruths:

We want Biafra because we have being neglected

Why

We want full resource control

We want true federalism or confederation

We want state police

We want River Niger Otamiri IMO Azunmini dredged

We want sea ports all over old Eastern region

We want international airports in calabar Uyo Owerri Yenagoe etc

We want to be like European nations

Nigeria is filled with black demons who support evil politicians just because they hate the people of old Eastern region

angry

Do you own the resources you want to control?
You are just a greedy bunch, and until you stop making technical and spelling errors on the non-igbo areas of your biafra, you'll still be seen as internet gladiators

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unseen IPOB Protest In Igweocha (portharcourt) Rivers State by EternalTruths: 6:05am On Nov 07, 2015
rexbuton:

You are just a greedy bunch, and until you stop making technical and spelling errors on the non-igbo areas of your biafra, you'll still be seen as internet gladiators

Tell that to those Ijaws who protested in Yenagoe the Ijaw heartland. cool

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unseen IPOB Protest In Igweocha (portharcourt) Rivers State by Nobody: 6:10am On Nov 07, 2015
Hmmm, I knew what Nnamdi Kanu was up to but I didn't know he has this followership.

His plans are gradually falling in place. Believe me when I say this, the gang behind this Biafra thing has more hi-tech ammunition than the Nigerian army but their problem all these while has been manpower. With this popularity test-run by Nnamdi, I think they might have overcome that problem. I'm closely watching.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unseen IPOB Protest In Igweocha (portharcourt) Rivers State by Duru1(m): 6:14am On Nov 07, 2015
shamack:

Hungry ppl

Did you ever inquire from your forbearers why they wanted Nigeria? How could anybody work for betterment of any country that have you as a citizen?

8 Likes

Re: Unseen IPOB Protest In Igweocha (portharcourt) Rivers State by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 07, 2015
shamack:

Hungry ppl

Have you had electricity today? Were you able to get petrol? Or does your neighbourhood have a functioning sewage system. You and Nigeria are a shit hole.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unseen IPOB Protest In Igweocha (portharcourt) Rivers State by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 07, 2015
fv

13 Likes

Re: Unseen IPOB Protest In Igweocha (portharcourt) Rivers State by Lanretoye(m): 9:09am On Nov 07, 2015
since transition to democracy in 1999,na from one problem to the other...
OBJ's regime - MEND
Yar Adua/JEG's regime - Boko haram
Buhari's rejime - IPOB
My regime - ?

1 Like

Re: Unseen IPOB Protest In Igweocha (portharcourt) Rivers State by pazienza(m): 9:23am On Nov 07, 2015
maxti:
... my candid advice to all agitators of biafra. Instruct all igbos in all part of Nigeria to close all their business and return home for at least a month. All senators and house of reps members should do same. If you guys can do this, then I know you are serious

We did all the above in 1967, but it never stopped the blood sucking vampires from invading our land.

This time around, we are adopting different strategy.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unseen IPOB Protest In Igweocha (portharcourt) Rivers State by diegwu01: 9:23am On Nov 07, 2015
this is the video of the previous protest,
after Wike warned them and had 18 of them remanded in the state prisons, nobody had dared to mutter
the word Biafra in Rivers State again grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Unseen IPOB Protest In Igweocha (portharcourt) Rivers State by patrick89(m): 9:32am On Nov 07, 2015
I wish niger deltan. will understand that if the proclaim biafra, buhari will come and beg them for anything!!! I swear if they issue a statement supporting biafra even if they don't mean, 50percent of resource control will be given to them as a bargain!! people are not wise in this part of country shaa...

4 Likes

Re: Unseen IPOB Protest In Igweocha (portharcourt) Rivers State by Money40: 9:34am On Nov 07, 2015
PH is a strong Biafran city I witnessed it yesterday livr

4 Likes

Re: Unseen IPOB Protest In Igweocha (portharcourt) Rivers State by flyingsnail(f): 9:36am On Nov 07, 2015
Re: Unseen IPOB Protest In Igweocha (portharcourt) Rivers State by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 07, 2015
Am curiously waiting for Barcanista and Truckpusher to make any comment but they have decided to peep and run away through window without making any comment.
Truckpusher I hope you are using your truck very well, to push igbos out of IJAW
place make them no see you other wise mmmmmm

9 Likes

Re: Unseen IPOB Protest In Igweocha (portharcourt) Rivers State by haffaze777(m): 10:24am On Nov 07, 2015
Lanretoye:
since transition to democracy in 1999,na from one problem to the other...
OBJ's regime - MEND
Yar Adua/JEG's regime - Boko haram
Buhari's rejime - IPOB
My regime - ?

ur regime - problem free. cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Unseen IPOB Protest In Igweocha (portharcourt) Rivers State by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 07, 2015
SirJeffry:
Hmmm, I knew what Nnamdi Kanu was up to but I didn't know he has this followership.

His plans are gradually falling in place. Believe me when I say this, the gang behind this Biafra thing has more hi-tech ammunition than the Nigerian army but their problem all these while has been manpower. With this popularity test-run by Nnamdi, I think they might have overcome that problem. I'm closely watching.

Gbam! A lot of people don't understand the seriousness and dedication of this cause. These IPOB members are very organized and disciplined. They can assemble in their millions with little notice. The level of coordination is commendable...From Cordinator of all cordinators to Continental cordinators to Regional cordinators to National cordinators to State cordinators to City cordinators to Zonal cordinators to Chapter/ Family cordinators to Platoon cordinators. Every cordinator controls their troops explains why they are organized and can assemble within minutes. With such military structure, this an army in waiting. Kudos to IPOB leadership!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unseen IPOB Protest In Igweocha (portharcourt) Rivers State by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 07, 2015
Hizzy:
Am curiously waiting for Barcanista and Truckpusher to make any comment but they have decided to peep and run away through window without making any comment.
Truckpusher I hope you are using your truck very well, to push igbos out of IJAW
place make them no see you other wise mmmmmm

Barcanista is a yoruba idiot pretending to be from SS.

7 Likes

Re: Unseen IPOB Protest In Igweocha (portharcourt) Rivers State by nigerianvenom(m): 11:31am On Nov 07, 2015
EternalTruths:

Is this the old protest or yesterday's protest

If this occurred yesterday, we must beg Tonyebarcanista Truckpusher Nigerianvenom goodboiyy not to commit suicide oooo cheesy grin

Commit suicide on what grounds bro?

1 Like

Re: Unseen IPOB Protest In Igweocha (portharcourt) Rivers State by MrMbaM: 11:45am On Nov 07, 2015
new2020:

Barcanista is a yoruba idiot pretending to be from SS.

Typical cursed cannibal, everyone is Yoruba to you cursed akpu eating criminals. B.astard

2 Likes

Re: Unseen IPOB Protest In Igweocha (portharcourt) Rivers State by Tkester: 11:47am On Nov 07, 2015
patrick89:
I wish niger deltan. will understand that if the proclaim biafra, buhari will come and beg them for anything!!! I swear if they issue a statement supporting biafra even if they don't mean, 50percent of resource control will be given to them as a bargain!! people are not wise in this part of country shaa...

Respect! Very correct!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unseen IPOB Protest In Igweocha (portharcourt) Rivers State by atama27(m): 11:56am On Nov 07, 2015
Unfortunately, this whole protest is only going to slow down the activities (economic) of the IPOB,and all I see is just angry people on the streets, all who spoke said nothing meaningful, until the members of IPOB who are civil servants join this protest, no government will ever give in to this protest.
Re: Unseen IPOB Protest In Igweocha (portharcourt) Rivers State by shotster50(m): 12:04pm On Nov 07, 2015
Zombies
Re: Unseen IPOB Protest In Igweocha (portharcourt) Rivers State by Deltagiant: 12:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
flyingsnail:
IPOB Protest in Igweocha (Portharcourt) Rivers State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMns-CFXQZU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPIhj0rV0lU

Bayelsa, Delta Anambra States

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7APxOsndq7Y[/quote

[quote author=flyingsnail post=39766916]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUQsfsAfD6A
Asaba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfU3gN80oAU

A harbinger of things to come
Re: Unseen IPOB Protest In Igweocha (portharcourt) Rivers State by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
rexbuton:

Here is a list of some of your greedy kinsmen who looted and ruined the fortune of this country. Can you find Igbos on this list of top 20 corrupt leaders?

simtosul:
The question here really is the role these men
and women played in the current state of
Nigeria.
The List of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerian
Leaders (dead/alive) below:

1. Oluesgun Obasanjo – He stole $25
billion from 1999-2007 ($16.4 from power
sector alone)

2. Ibrahim Babangida – He stole $15 billion
from 1985-1993 ($12.4 billion from oil wind
fall in 1990)
3. Abdulsalam Abubakar – He stole $9
billion from 1998-99
4. Sani Abacha – He stole $7 billion from
1993-1998
5. Ahmed Bola Tinubu – He stole and
continues to steal from Lagos State treasury
since 1999 till date. It’s estimated that he
has stolen $6 billion so far.
6. Muhammadu Buhari – He stole $2 billion
from NNPC accounts in the ’70s and the
money was traced to Midland bank (now
HSBC), London. Under his watch as PTF
Head, N25 billion got missing according to
PTF Situation Report submitted to Abdusalam
in 1999.
7. TY Danjuma – He fraudulently got
enriched through oil blocks from the Niger
Delta worth $20 million in the 70s after the
counter coup. Those oil blocks worth billions
of dollars in today’s value.
8. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi – He stole $1.2
billion as CBN Governor from 2008-2014.
9. Bukola Saraki – Through his father,
Olukola Saraki, their bank, Societe Generale
and as a governor of Kwara State
(2003-20111) he stole $1.1 billion
10. Nasir El Rufai – Before he was made the
FCT Minister, El Rufai was broke, homeless
and was looking for loan to import taxis from
the UK. After he was made the minister, he
seized landed properties that belonged to
Nigerians and resold them with huge profit.
It’s estimated that he stole $1 billion from
2003-2007.
11. Tunde Fashola – He is the poster boy of
Tinubu. Boht of them looted Lagos dried and
left it in debt of about N1 billion. Fashola,
among other thing built his personal website
for N78 million, drilled borehole for over N100
million per each and built a kilometre road for
N1 billion. He stole $900 million from
2007-2015. He’ll soon be a minister to
continue the looting.
12. Chubike Rotimi Amaechi – From 2007
to 2015, he stole $700 million and $150
million from that money was used to sponsor
Buhari and APC.
13. Atiku Abubakar – When he as asked by
our reporter how he made his money, he
simply said “he was always at the right place
at the right time.” Atiku is an astute
businessman, but through shady deals, he
stole $500 million from 1999-2007.
14. James Ibori – He stole $150 million from
1999-2007 as governor of Delta State. He’s
serving his term for money laundering in the
UK.
15. Amina Mohammed – This woman was
the founder of Afri-Project Consortium (APC)
that was in charge of all PTF Projects during
Abacha’s regime. About $125 million was
stolen from PTF accounts from 1994-1998.
Buhari has just nominated the same woman
as a minister to continue to stealing.
16. DSP Alamieyeseigha – He stole $120
million and was arrested for money
laundering. He pleaded guilty and long
served his term.
17. Sule Lamido – He stole $110 million
between 2007-2015 and out of that amount,
$50 million was found in his sons’ bank
accounts. He was arrested and detained for
days together with his sons.
18. Rabui Kwankwaso – He stole $100
million as a governor of Kano State. EFCC has
arrested many of his aides and they are
“singing” how they siphoned the money
19. Kashium Shettima – this governor has
stolen about $80 million and still counting.
20. Rauf Aregbesola – he has milked Osun
State to the tune of $60 million.
21. Kayode Fayemi – this former governor
stole $40 million and stashed some part of
the loot in Ghana. He was reportedly bought
a bed for N50 million.
Note: The likes of President Goodluck
Jonathan and key members of his
administration including the former Minister
of Petroleum are missing.

Source: NewsDay

3 Likes

Re: Unseen IPOB Protest In Igweocha (portharcourt) Rivers State by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2015
[s]
MrMbaM:
Typical cursed cannibal, everyone is Yoruba to you cursed akpu eating criminals. B.astard
[/s]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

$5 Million Anambra Ugu Exports: Anambra Millionaire Ugu Exporters Speak (video) / Deji Adeyanju: God Has No Business With Nigerian Thieving Politicians / 2023: I Am Not Doing Any Anti-party In Abia - Sen Orji Kalu (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.