Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

5 Reasons Why The Golden Eaglet Will Not Lift The Trophy In Chile. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 5 Reasons Why The Golden Eaglet Will Not Lift The Trophy In Chile. (34036 Views)

Jay-Jay Okocha With English Premier League Trophy In Lagos (Photos) / Why Chelsea May Not Lift The English Premier League Title Come May...... / 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why The Golden Eaglet Will Not Lift The Trophy In Chile. by Christmasdon(m): 7:25am On Nov 07, 2015
,hey,friends, statistics or may be history is so vital when it comes to playing football. Now here are the three reasons why we (golden eaglet may not be able to win/won the trophy)

1. The malians are unbeaten in this competition. They have won 5 of their overall matches and drew one, while the eaglets won 5 and lost one. you see that the malians have high odds of beaten the eaglets.

2. Remember, the golden eaglets are the defending champions UAE 2013 ,so lifting the trophy back to back may as well witch haunt us, like that of the Uefa Champions league, no team club have lifted it back to back, you know what i mean,

3. The Golden eaglets and the Malian teams are two big rivals, remember when the pair met at the under17 African championship finale, they comfortably did beaten us hands down on a penalty shoot-out and hence won the Trophy. If care, is not taken such scenario may repeat itself.

4. This is the first time the Malians are getting their hands near a trophy on the international level,and they may not likely want to let it slip off their hands. Malians are very dangerous opponent, bring on any other team at this level, i would say yes, buh! Malians fear them.

5. The golden eaglets have won this trophy 4 times, the 4 trophies were mainly won on the ASIAN SOIL or continent, so, the golden eaglets have never won this competition outside Asia. So you see where the malians have their advantage over eaglets. So, with this stats you see that the malians will do better in this competition. So, as a Nigerian lets pray very well to make sure we beat the Malians, Meanwhile , defiling all odds of this stat. Thank you. Lets support the eaglets.

MALI17 VS NIGERIA17 on sunday (i.e tomorrow) 8th november 2015. Kick-off time. 11pm.

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why The Golden Eaglet Will Not Lift The Trophy In Chile. by MathsChic(f): 7:32am On Nov 07, 2015
I hope Nigeria wins cheesy

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why The Golden Eaglet Will Not Lift The Trophy In Chile. by adioolayi(m): 7:33am On Nov 07, 2015
Why Golden Eaglets will win...I have just one reason and it's the real reason..

Malians have never won international competition at world stage.... Eaglets are 4times champion... We've got the experience.. Malians are unskilled here...so Golden Eaglets will break records..going for GOLD and nothing else!

Up Eaglets!
Up Nigeria!

Updated: Finally... Eaglets won! The win is for every believing Nigerians.. Niralanders, thank you for the likes, shares and mentions this post received... we will not stop believing in Greater Nigeria!
God bless Golden Eaglets!
God bless Niralanders!
Long live PMB!
God bless Nigeria!

319 Likes 21 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why The Golden Eaglet Will Not Lift The Trophy In Chile. by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 07, 2015
and op if they win the next tin 4 u is to jump in to lagoon

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why The Golden Eaglet Will Not Lift The Trophy In Chile. by christinie(f): 7:43am On Nov 07, 2015
You are such a pessimist. Why?

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why The Golden Eaglet Will Not Lift The Trophy In Chile. by teebaxy(m): 7:46am On Nov 07, 2015
adioolayi:
Why Golden Eaglets will win...I have just one reason and it's the real reason..

Malians have never won international competition at world stage.... Eaglets are 4times champion... We've got the experience.. Malians are unskilled here...so Golden Eaglets will break records..going for GOLD and nothing else!

Up Eaglets!
Up Nigeria!
Do you know why I like you? I like you because u see all the negative odds on the positive side. I like positive minded people

89 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why The Golden Eaglet Will Not Lift The Trophy In Chile. by sammie771: 7:47am On Nov 07, 2015
@OP, your reasons are baseless.Why did i say so?

1. Nigeria U17 did not play Mali U17 in the African U17 championship Final.Nigeria lost to south africa at the semi final.Mali and south africa played
the final.

2. Winning U17 back to back is 100% possible.Brazil did it.Check your record.

3. Nigeria can still win U17 outside Asian continent.

4.Don't be surprise if nigeria beat mali up to 3 goals.

I rest my case

160 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why The Golden Eaglet Will Not Lift The Trophy In Chile. by Lasveg(m): 8:06am On Nov 07, 2015
Nigeria wil win it am sure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why The Golden Eaglet Will Not Lift The Trophy In Chile. by lahify(m): 10:32am On Nov 07, 2015
We don't need your negativity. If your brother was among the nigeria u17 squad would you wish them to lose?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why The Golden Eaglet Will Not Lift The Trophy In Chile. by Segadem(m): 10:36am On Nov 07, 2015
sammie771:
@OP, your reasons are baseless.Why did i say so?

1. Nigeria U17 did not play Mali U17 in the African U17 championship Final.Nigeria lost to south africa at the semi final.Mali and south africa played
the final.

2. Winning U17 back to back is 100% possible.Brazil did it.Check your record.

3. Nigeria can still win U17 outside Asian continent.

4.Don't be surprise if nigeria beat mali up to 3 goals.

I rest my case
u have spoken my mind.
Kudos

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why The Golden Eaglet Will Not Lift The Trophy In Chile. by robosky02(m): 11:01am On Nov 07, 2015
Reason why Nigeria will win:

1. Mali has bullied all thier opponents away with strong Physique HOWEVER Nigeria is also strong when it come to Physique as africans. plus we have read the came better in this commpitition. Amunike was commended by Fifa as the best technical coach so far.

so the decider will be techniqu not strenght

2. we have scored more goals in this touneyment than any other country. for every one goal they have scored we have three.

3. We know how to deal with africans been africans ourselves

4. We are world champions and knows how to do it on this stage.

5. Any tounament we beat Brazil we go on to win it check Atlanta '96 . more so having beaten the host and sturborn Mexico. Mali will just be another pack cos the boys are fuel to go.

6.Every time they write them off on papar they make themselves special on the feild.

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why The Golden Eaglet Will Not Lift The Trophy In Chile. by costandi(m): 11:33am On Nov 07, 2015
Watch and see your own words fall to the ground in your very eyes!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why The Golden Eaglet Will Not Lift The Trophy In Chile. by 360ng: 11:33am On Nov 07, 2015
SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH, NIGERIA WILL WIN . BELIEVE THAT

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why The Golden Eaglet Will Not Lift The Trophy In Chile. by ellabooz(f): 11:34am On Nov 07, 2015
See bad belle oh!!! Oga abeg park well with this your small witches nd wizard ,you no reach.

Clear road joor make I welcome the trophy in advance.

If you are with me,hit like button.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why The Golden Eaglet Will Not Lift The Trophy In Chile. by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 07, 2015
there is only one reason why they will not lift the trophy and that is Buhari , that guy is bad luck and a failure am disappointed to tell you that Nigeria won't lift the trophy........ blame Buhari.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why The Golden Eaglet Will Not Lift The Trophy In Chile. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:34am On Nov 07, 2015
Christmasdon:
,hey,friends, statistics or may be history is so vital when it comes to playing football. Now here are the three reasons why we (golden eaglet may not be able to win/won the trophy)

1. The malians are unbeaten in this competition. They have won 5 of their overall matches and drew one, while the eaglets won 5 and lost one. you see that the malians have high odds of beaten the eaglets.

Nigeria's loss was obviously excusable , Croatia needed to win to qualify - they needed the win more than us .

2. Remember, the golden eaglets are the defending champions UAE 2013 ,so lifting the trophy back to back may as well witch haunt us, like that of the Uefa Champions league, no team club have lifted it back to back, you know what i mean,

This means nothing . Infact it will cement Nigeria's status as imperiously dominating in the u-17 level winning it an unprecedented 5 times ! There's a first time for everything - a team winning it back to back .

3. The Golden eaglets and the Malian teams are two big rivals, remember when the pair met at the under17 African championship finale, they comfortably did beaten us hands down on a penalty shoot-out and hence won the Trophy. If care, is not taken such scenario may repeat itself.

No . Nigeria faced Guinea in the third place match which they lost , emerging fouth at the u-17 African championships ! Mali beat South Africa 2-0 in the final

4. This is the first time the Malians are getting their hands near a trophy on the international level,and they may not likely want to let it slip off their hands. Malians are very dangerous opponent, bring on any other team at this level, i would say yes, buh! Malians fear them.

The Malians are good no doubt but the anxiety of becoming first time winners will certainly get to them . They will be overly cautious while Nigeria will play with pride and flair as defending champions .

5. The golden eaglets have won this trophy 4 times, the 4 trophies were mainly won on the ASIAN SOIL or continent, so, the golden eaglets have never won this competition outside Asia. So you see where the malians have their advantage over eaglets. So, with this stats you see that the malians will do better in this competition. So, as a Nigerian lets pray very well to make sure we beat the Malians, Meanwhile , defiling all odds of this stat. Thank you. Lets support the eaglets.

Then Nigeria will be the first country to win it 5 times in 2 different continents ! We have that winning mentality as u-17 champions

MALI17 VS NIGERIA17 on sunday (i.e tomorrow) 8th november 2015. Kick-off time. 11pm.

Mali 1 Nigeria 3

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why The Golden Eaglet Will Not Lift The Trophy In Chile. by wellmax(m): 11:35am On Nov 07, 2015
Let's just wait and see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why The Golden Eaglet Will Not Lift The Trophy In Chile. by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 07, 2015
when we win na u go cancel d match mtssshhhheeeswwwwww undecided
Re: 5 Reasons Why The Golden Eaglet Will Not Lift The Trophy In Chile. by Sijo01(f): 11:35am On Nov 07, 2015
Why's op being negative?

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why The Golden Eaglet Will Not Lift The Trophy In Chile. by IYANGBALI: 11:35am On Nov 07, 2015
seun if Nigeria wins the trophy,pls look for this op make all nairalanders piss for him head

10 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why The Golden Eaglet Will Not Lift The Trophy In Chile. by Sasuwa(f): 11:36am On Nov 07, 2015
Up man u
Re: 5 Reasons Why The Golden Eaglet Will Not Lift The Trophy In Chile. by IYANGBALI: 11:36am On Nov 07, 2015
Sijo01:
Why's op being negative?
he is a biafran

5 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why The Golden Eaglet Will Not Lift The Trophy In Chile. by AbuMikey(m): 11:36am On Nov 07, 2015
Re: 5 Reasons Why The Golden Eaglet Will Not Lift The Trophy In Chile. by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 07, 2015
Re: 5 Reasons Why The Golden Eaglet Will Not Lift The Trophy In Chile. by tobtap: 11:36am On Nov 07, 2015
bad belle tongue
Re: 5 Reasons Why The Golden Eaglet Will Not Lift The Trophy In Chile. by Caracta(f): 11:36am On Nov 07, 2015
The Eaglets are so winning this game.

My reason: I believe! cheesy

They keep winning because that's their style. This won't be different.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why The Golden Eaglet Will Not Lift The Trophy In Chile. by mayorjosh(m): 11:37am On Nov 07, 2015
Op where are u from

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why The Golden Eaglet Will Not Lift The Trophy In Chile. by TopeQs: 11:37am On Nov 07, 2015
FP this days are now cheap undecided

OP: NIGERIA WILL WIN NO POINT TRYING TO CONVINCE YOU SINCE YOU'RE NOT IN CHILE

NEXT
gringrincheesy
lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Reasons Why The Golden Eaglet Will Not Lift The Trophy In Chile. by jammyunn(m): 11:37am On Nov 07, 2015
Thanks OP, but they're gonna prove you wrong.

By the way there are many errors in your post, you couldn't even do a proper research!

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why The Golden Eaglet Will Not Lift The Trophy In Chile. by Agimor(m): 11:37am On Nov 07, 2015
Your thread your opinion.
Re: 5 Reasons Why The Golden Eaglet Will Not Lift The Trophy In Chile. by greall12(m): 11:37am On Nov 07, 2015
Re: 5 Reasons Why The Golden Eaglet Will Not Lift The Trophy In Chile. by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 07, 2015
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can this £475m Man United Line-up Lead Erik Ten Hag To EPL Success? / Arsenal Makes Final Decision On Signing Suarez From Barcelona / Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.