Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,801 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

The Flash And Arrow Fan Club (you Have Failed This City) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Flash And Arrow Fan Club (you Have Failed This City) (876 Views)

Forum For The Flash And Other CW/DC Comics Based Shows / The Gotham Series Fan Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Flash And Arrow Fan Club (you Have Failed This City) by DUOz(m): 10:05am On Nov 07, 2015
Ok so here it is, am a very very very big fan of the flash and arrow I think these two series are one of the greatest of all time and are incredibly interesting. Being a big fan as I am I can proudly say I've not missed a single episode of these two great series and the greatest part is that they are related and they occur simultaneously. Please I need like minds to post what they think about these movies and what they think shoul happen next
Re: The Flash And Arrow Fan Club (you Have Failed This City) by DUOz(m): 11:11am On Nov 07, 2015
UPDATE:

The flash is taking a new turn a new harrison wells from earth two shows up at star labs and is keen on helping barry allen catch zoom but from the end of episode 5 season 2 we clearly see that he is been blackmailed by zoom who has his daughter captured in earth two. Keep your fingers crossed

The arrow keeps stunning me with each episode and you can never get enough now as at season 4 episode 5 sarah's soul is saved and is completely back to life. We also find out that palmer is still alive through the last message he left for felicity smokes. The arrow just keeps getting better

1 Like

Re: The Flash And Arrow Fan Club (you Have Failed This City) by DUOz(m): 11:15am On Nov 07, 2015
Arrow

1 Like

Re: The Flash And Arrow Fan Club (you Have Failed This City) by DUOz(m): 11:16am On Nov 07, 2015
The flash

(1) (Reply)

Is Big Brother Naija Raising Africa's Stupid Index? / [WATCH] 5 Of The Most Dangerous Games Ever / Vandora Is Dared To Use Her Mouth To Guide A Condom On Dee-one's Dick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.