Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) (15542 Views)

Could My Fiance Be Messing Around With His Married Neighbor? / "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics / Help!!! Must Everything Be Big? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 07, 2015
I was busy wanklng when my busy body neighbor enter

she's a really beautiful woman with 2 kids, fresh bursty, fair tall and really attractive. her big boobs always make me wanna wankk more. she just entered my room without knocking and caught me right in the act

we said sorry almost together, she smiled and and said she want to help me.

she took some Vaseline robbed it in her palms and started massaging my almost exploding D.

she was tying just wrapper and just came out of bathroom
<part two later>

(.APF)

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) by peeparty(m): 10:15am On Nov 07, 2015
Iyammi...

5 Likes

Re: How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 07, 2015
Lol....sometimes if u imagine too much, even the story u wanna tell it become unreal... it is more fictional,far away from the truth...so if I we're u, juz wake up coz u dreaming too much.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) by CharlyNick: 10:23am On Nov 07, 2015
Sorry bro, you just committed Adultery........

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) by nnachukz(m): 10:25am On Nov 07, 2015
This op is a card carrying APC member. Their lies are terrible and unimaginable.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) by gamaliel121(m): 11:01am On Nov 07, 2015
I feel ur lying...
Buh if this shiiit is true..
Den nigga u fuckkk up...
How can you fuccck ur neighbors wife??

Don't hump ppls wives....

2 Likes

Re: How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) by gamaliel121(m): 11:01am On Nov 07, 2015
I feel ur lying...

Buh if this shiiit is true..

Den stopp..

Dnt fucccck her oooo

1 Like

Re: How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 07, 2015
CharlyNick:
Sorry bro, you just committed Adultery........

adultery kwa?
Re: How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) by IamLEGEND1: 11:41am On Nov 07, 2015

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) by lilbazy(m): 12:08pm On Nov 07, 2015
This post should be among the Top Ten most useless post of the year.

7 Likes

Re: How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 07, 2015
lilbazy:
This post should be among the Top Ten most useless post of the year.
I'm so honoured

1 Like

Re: How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) by MsBliss(f): 2:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
Abeg yungwizzy, What is it with you and married women? hmmmm whatever it is you are doing,always remember that karma is a Bit/tch.

2 Likes

Re: How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) by Teeboy22(m): 2:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
Bullshit
Re: How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) by moderation2020: 2:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
u must be a yelloba boy
Re: How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) by jobdata1: 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2015
ok
Re: How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) by Jtmanager(m): 3:37pm On Nov 07, 2015
See as ur story de lemme reason my landlord wife...
Bris no ruin my life with ur imaginations abeg

1 Like

Re: How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) by actoor(m): 4:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

I'm so honoured

Part Two. Abeg angry
Re: How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) by idu1(m): 5:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
The chief troll....
Re: How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) by ademipeju(f): 5:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
Re: How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) by ogeoflyf(f): 6:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
This your lie no get part 2 oh! shocked.... wait a minute It actually does undecided

1 Like

Re: How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) by doublex: 7:10pm On Nov 07, 2015
omg,i would almost think you are speaking about my aunt,your description of this lady seems like my aunt plus she gets chased by many boys and men,she's about two decades older then me,being 39 and even boys my age(mid-late teens) drool over her.i think it seems many boys and men are obsessed with physical intimacy/what!? I wouldnt be suprised if she is cheating because she has too many admirers of all ages.....plus is very idk extroverted

3 Likes

Re: How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 07, 2015
Make her husband catch you first
Re: How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) by banio: 9:43pm On Nov 07, 2015
Life is strange. Evrytin is possible. I pity those Thomases. A friend of mine had similar experience. He met a girl playing in her room. He knocked and was told to enter.
Re: How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) by Qualer: 2:23am On Nov 08, 2015
KashyBaby:
Lol....sometimes if u imagine too much, even the story u wanna tell it become unreal... it is more fictional,far away from the truth...so if I we're u, juz wake up coz u dreaming too much.

sometimes dreams become reality, you know...
Re: How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) by Qualer: 2:24am On Nov 08, 2015
ogeoflyf:
This your lie no get part 2 oh! shocked.... wait a minute It actually does undecided

omo!! see fine babe with no pimples but dimples!! cheesy
Re: How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) by ogeoflyf(f): 7:16am On Nov 08, 2015
Qualer:

omo!! see fine babe with no pimples but dimples!! cheesy

grin
Re: How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) by Qualer: 7:30am On Nov 08, 2015
ogeoflyf:

grin

stop lavving joor!! talk better!!
Re: How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) by KelvinKelt(m): 11:45am On Nov 08, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
I was busy wanklng when my busy body neighbor enter

she's a really beautiful woman with 2 kids, fresh bursty, fair tall and really attractive. her big boobs always make me wanna wankk more. she just entered my room without knocking and caught me right in the act

we said sorry almost together, she smiled and and said she want to help me.

she took some Vaseline robbed it in her palms and started massaging my almost exploding D.

she was tying just wrapper and just came out of bathroom
<part two later>

(.APF)
Another fake thread like classcaptain. I no get mb to follow dis kind story u wan open
Re: How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) by ogeoflyf(f): 8:03am On Nov 09, 2015
Qualer:

stop lavving joor!! talk better!!

Better undecided
Re: How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) by Qualer: 8:06am On Nov 09, 2015
ogeoflyf:

Better undecided

grin grin grin grin ;Dmmmmhhhh cool and she has a sense of humour too!! i think i 'is' in love already!!! cry
Re: How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) by ogeoflyf(f): 8:41am On Nov 09, 2015
Qualer:

grin grin grin grin ;Dmmmmhhhh cool and she has a sense of humour too!! i think i 'is' in love already!!! cry

grin undecided
Re: How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) by Qualer: 10:28am On Nov 09, 2015
ogeoflyf:

grin undecided

oge, rapu ifea ina eme bia nyem nsusu kajara akaja!!! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

•**★★Breast Challenge★★*** / Reaction Of Different Girls Before And After Sex (meme Collection) / Benjamin Mendy Nudes, Tape Leaked After Four Charges Of Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.