Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

To Install - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / To Install (926 Views)

Need Help On How To Install Fts 18, With Obb / How To Install Games With OBB Files On Android Phone / Finding It Difficult To Install Dream League Soccer On My Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Install by Ugwuugo10(f): 10:49am On Nov 07, 2015
How do i install computer game to my laptop
Re: To Install by cao(f): 10:56am On Nov 07, 2015
Ugwuugo10:
It's been a while since my PC gaming days, but I do believe we need more information...
Re: To Install by cupidhero(m): 10:52pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ugwuugo10:
You either install through a DVD using your DVD drive or you download games from www.oceanofgames.com and then install it using tools like winrar to unpack the games if it is a rar file and you also need ultraiso to create a virtual drive on your PC. Which game would you like to install first and do you have the installation DVD and file with you?

(1) (Reply)

Any Body In Benin With Marvel Lego Superheroes For Ps3 / Pokémon Go Cheat: How To Catch Pokémon And Hatch Eggs Without Walking / Hzd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.