Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,962 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:25 AM

Photos From Inside The Medview Plane That Crashlanded On Nov 5th In Lagos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos From Inside The Medview Plane That Crashlanded On Nov 5th In Lagos (35473 Views)

The First Flight Of New Airbus BelugaXL Cargo Plane That Looks Like Whale / Inside Putin's N180b Presidential Plane That Includes Gold-plated Toilet & A Gym / Plane That Crashed On A Busy Street In Washington (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Inside The Medview Plane That Crashlanded On Nov 5th In Lagos by madridguy(m): 1:15pm On Nov 07, 2015
That is why they are tagged " Brown Envelope Journalist ".

here:

Because like every sector the media has a prize, they are lazy and stink with corruption.
You need to go in and see how much they coverup. Nothing is reported anymore and you wonder if those days when they were alleged to have reported anything whether they really did or was just showing they can fight dirty when you dont settle them.
They are the only agency that survives on blackmail . If I am not correct ask them to give up sound report on state of primary and secondary school toilets over the country, ask them to show us the police surveilance and effort for night travelers on LAG-PH road or Abuja-Kano route not to talk of far north. Ask them to do a documentary on the health status of the average police/miliary officer and compare environmental sanitation at their barracks. Or ask them to give us the documentary of the facilities at primary health centers at Lagos or Sokoto and many other pressing issues, rather they use one month to report on Amaechi vs Wike
Re: Photos From Inside The Medview Plane That Crashlanded On Nov 5th In Lagos by eleko1: 1:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
Thank God for His Mercy/divine protection
Re: Photos From Inside The Medview Plane That Crashlanded On Nov 5th In Lagos by hollandis(f): 1:31pm On Nov 07, 2015
realborn:
In a very sane country, the media will be all over the plane at least for 3 days, carrying out fact finding investigations on the cause, speaking to industry experts, statutory regulatory officials/stakeholders, passengers etc.

Here in Nigeria, it ends as a near miss reported on LindaBlog, VivianGist and Nairaland.

Tough, very tough to comprehend the country we live in!

You voted Buhari ,you voted in mediocrity so call him or forever hold your peace
Re: Photos From Inside The Medview Plane That Crashlanded On Nov 5th In Lagos by johhnnie(m): 1:31pm On Nov 07, 2015
I love u for this extremely sound write up. Permit me to ask, are u into community development?
We need media houses that will xray the true plight of the downtrodden: widows, OVCs, widowers, flood victims, IDPs, social economic and environmental infrastructure etc.

I recently dis a thesis on social vulnerability to flood in Lagos Metropolis using the SoVI analytical techniques fashioned after Susan L. Cutter 2003 ( first quantified So VI work apart from GIS/ RS techniques on flood in Nigeria and possibly in Africa). U will be dazed at my findings as regards social vulnerability to floods within the Lagos Metropolis and by extrapolation other susceptible areas within the country. Investigative journalism ought to be adopted as a veritable tool for socio-economic cum environmental development of our great country. It should not be sacrificed on the altar of quasi political reporting.
here:

Because like every sector the media has a prize, they are lazy and stink with corruption.
You need to go in and see how much they coverup. Nothing is reported anymore and you wonder if those days when they were alleged to have reported anything whether they really did or was just showing they can fight dirty when you dont settle them.
They are the only agency that survives on blackmail . If I am not correct ask them to give up sound report on state of primary and secondary school toilets over the country, ask them to show us the police surveilance and effort for night travelers on LAG-PH road or Abuja-Kano route not to talk of far north. Ask them to do a documentary on the health status of the average police/miliary officer and compare environmental sanitation at their barracks. Or ask them to give us the documentary of the facilities at primary health centers at Lagos or Sokoto and many other pressing issues, rather they use one month to report on Amaechi vs Wike
Re: Photos From Inside The Medview Plane That Crashlanded On Nov 5th In Lagos by hollandis(f): 1:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
You voted Buhari ,you voted in mediocrity so call him or forever hold your peace
Re: Photos From Inside The Medview Plane That Crashlanded On Nov 5th In Lagos by delishpot: 1:40pm On Nov 07, 2015
People wey almost die sef take selfies first grin Odiegwu

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Inside The Medview Plane That Crashlanded On Nov 5th In Lagos by jascon1(m): 2:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
realborn:
In a very sane country, the media will be all over the plane at least for 3 days, carrying out fact finding investigations on the cause, speaking to industry experts, statutory regulatory officials/stakeholders, passengers etc.

Here in Nigeria, it ends as a near miss reported on LindaBlog, VivianGist and Nairaland.

u on point. Fact is, ppl will downgrade you for speaking out. You may even lose your life trying to make a change. Very crazy place to live
Re: Photos From Inside The Medview Plane That Crashlanded On Nov 5th In Lagos by IYANGBALI: 2:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
Na photoshop jo

1 Like

Re: Photos From Inside The Medview Plane That Crashlanded On Nov 5th In Lagos by realborn(m): 2:45pm On Nov 07, 2015
hollandis:

We should not be of lily minds.

Voting someone does not mean you will no longer demand accountability.

We should pray not to be conscience blind. It is only at this time that we forever remain partisan.

Yes I supported Buhari over Jonathan during the last elections. If Buhari is mediocrity, then Jonathan was an epitome of everything that should have ended at the local council. I'm sure you will agree that the media was not any better under him. He contributed directly, 5 years to this ruin that Nigeria is today, hence his sack. Buhari has barely contributed 6 months. Trust you can do the maths.

So far, I will continue to lend my support and voice until Nigeria gets better... smiley
Re: Photos From Inside The Medview Plane That Crashlanded On Nov 5th In Lagos by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
theiir lives were in danger and someone was taking pictures?
Re: Photos From Inside The Medview Plane That Crashlanded On Nov 5th In Lagos by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 07, 2015
It looks like a cranky locomotive train.
Re: Photos From Inside The Medview Plane That Crashlanded On Nov 5th In Lagos by ThimmyWood(m): 4:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
here:

You are so on point bro.... Made me remember the Dele Momodu post on this forum.
Re: Photos From Inside The Medview Plane That Crashlanded On Nov 5th In Lagos by ThimmyWood(m): 4:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
here:

You are so on point bro.... Made me remembered the Dele Momodu post on this forum.
Re: Photos From Inside The Medview Plane That Crashlanded On Nov 5th In Lagos by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 07, 2015
realborn:
In a very sane country, the media will be all over the place at least for 3 days, carrying out fact finding investigations on the cause, speaking to industry experts, statutory regulatory officials/stakeholders, passengers etc.

Nigeria is the 10th unofficial Planet in the entire universe, extremely difficult to comprehend.
Re: Photos From Inside The Medview Plane That Crashlanded On Nov 5th In Lagos by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
here:

You are asking for a miracle!
Re: Photos From Inside The Medview Plane That Crashlanded On Nov 5th In Lagos by aolumaxi(m): 4:37pm On Nov 07, 2015
makzeze:
Oxygen Mask!

Nigeria buying scrapped aeroplanes since 1900.
wetin do oxygen mask... its standard OP for all commercial flights...... #ReadUp
Re: Photos From Inside The Medview Plane That Crashlanded On Nov 5th In Lagos by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2015
realborn:
In a very sane country, the media will be all over the place at least for 3 days, carrying out fact finding investigations on the cause, speaking to industry experts, statutory regulatory officials/stakeholders, passengers etc.

Welcome to Nigeria....a land of mindboggling absurdities.....
Re: Photos From Inside The Medview Plane That Crashlanded On Nov 5th In Lagos by cotzywitzy(m): 5:01pm On Nov 07, 2015
Isn't that Obiwon in the third pic?
Re: Photos From Inside The Medview Plane That Crashlanded On Nov 5th In Lagos by MCFRESH(m): 5:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
God is wonderful o!
Re: Photos From Inside The Medview Plane That Crashlanded On Nov 5th In Lagos by Coolturbo(m): 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
makzeze:
Oxygen Mask!
Nigeria buying scrapped aeroplanes since 1900.
I don't think you dey fly plane. Wetin u wan see before.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Inside The Medview Plane That Crashlanded On Nov 5th In Lagos by grafixdon: 5:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
I don't fly any other airline except Medview, they are cheaper compare to other airlines. I haven't had any serious issue with them, but they delay alot. No airline is save throughout the world, only God can save.
Re: Photos From Inside The Medview Plane That Crashlanded On Nov 5th In Lagos by obyno4444(m): 5:45pm On Nov 07, 2015
here:

Lol grin
here:

Lol
Re: Photos From Inside The Medview Plane That Crashlanded On Nov 5th In Lagos by kbknt: 9:13pm On Nov 07, 2015
HARDDON:
was that guy taking his final shot after saying his final prayer? angry

op, tell him to buy a selfie stick next time,
That guy fit buy your generation
Re: Photos From Inside The Medview Plane That Crashlanded On Nov 5th In Lagos by excellentmomma(f): 10:38pm On Nov 07, 2015
Thank God for their lives. Bad market for Medview abi Nedview
Re: Photos From Inside The Medview Plane That Crashlanded On Nov 5th In Lagos by kayalla(f): 11:00pm On Nov 07, 2015
people still had time to take pictures. selfie thinzz. na God win
Re: Photos From Inside The Medview Plane That Crashlanded On Nov 5th In Lagos by tiwiex(m): 6:17am On Nov 08, 2015
Can we blame the journalists? They give what the readers want. I thought the comments here will be plenty. See am? Compare to Chelsea vs Stokes thread.
Re: Photos From Inside The Medview Plane That Crashlanded On Nov 5th In Lagos by Mustay(m): 8:29am On Nov 08, 2015
This is serious
Re: Photos From Inside The Medview Plane That Crashlanded On Nov 5th In Lagos by vhatpweetygurl(f): 8:50am On Nov 08, 2015
here:

:Honestly they are busy doing nothing,no sector covers up trash like the media in this country.Jonathan is not as corupt as they are,I feel pain each time I see the decay in public primary and secondary schools.Those poor kids without option than to use dirty places.I was at the immigration office in Festac town three weeks ago Geeeeeeeez the toilet was an eye sore,I started wandering what sort of country is this!!!!The only thing the media do these days is talk about celebrities and assist them in crashing their frail marriages.
Re: Photos From Inside The Medview Plane That Crashlanded On Nov 5th In Lagos by hollandis(f): 4:16pm On Nov 08, 2015
realborn:

We should not be of lily minds.

Voting someone does not mean you will no longer demand accountability.

We should pray not to be conscience blind. It is only at this time that we forever remain partisan.

Yes I supported Buhari over Jonathan during the last elections. If Buhari is mediocrity, then Jonathan was an epitome of everything that should have ended at the local council. I'm sure you will agree that the media was not any better under him. He contributed directly, 5 years to this ruin that Nigeria is today, hence his sack. Buhari has barely contributed 6 months. Trust you can do the maths.

So far, I will continue to lend my support and voice until Nigeria gets better... smiley

You don't know what's good for you Amoeba

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Embassy's Conditions For Baby Delivery In America / US Visa Appointment: What To Expect And How To Prepare / Tasty Foods For The Northern Nigeria Traveller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.