Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Webmasters, Content Curators Wanted For A Nigerian News Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters, Content Curators Wanted For A Nigerian News Website (1501 Views)

New Startup SEO Company In Ghaziabad Looking For Webmasters / Is It Ok, To Copy News On A News Website to my own website / Nigerian News Website For Sale(own Your Own News Website That Runs On Autopilot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters, Content Curators Wanted For A Nigerian News Website by 234Ent(m): 2:47pm On Nov 07, 2015
I'm looking to partner with Webmasters and Content Curators for a Nigerian News Website that has been live since 2011, but not actively maintained.

The website is: NigeriaTrends.com (a very unique domain name).

The site is built on WordPress and is ready to undergo changes including mobile responsiveness, new logo and a more advanced WP theme.

Content Curators would regularly publish news related to Nigeria on the website and also share it across all social platforms, including Twitter and Facebook.

Content curation is the process of sorting through the vast amounts of content on the web and presenting it in a meaningful and organized way around a specific theme. The work involves sifting, sorting, arranging, and publishing information.

If interested, use the contact form on the website to reach out, or reply to this thread to express your interest in the opportunity. Revenue generated from the website will be shared with content curators / webmaster.

Re: Webmasters, Content Curators Wanted For A Nigerian News Website by Mayfrank(m): 2:49pm On Nov 07, 2015
234Ent:
I'm looking to partner with Webmasters and Content Curators for a Nigerian News Website that has been live since 2011, but not actively maintained.

The site is built on WordPress and is ready to undergo changes including mobile responsiveness, new logo and a more advanced WP theme.

Content Curators would regularly publish news related to Nigeria on the website and also share it across all social platforms, including Twitter and Facebook.

Content curation is the process of sorting through the vast amounts of content on the web and presenting it in a meaningful and organized way around a specific theme. The work involves sifting, sorting, arranging, and publishing information.

If interested, use the contact form on the website to reach out, or reply to this thread to express your interest in the opportunity.
interested
Re: Webmasters, Content Curators Wanted For A Nigerian News Website by 234Ent(m): 2:52pm On Nov 07, 2015
Mayfrank:

interested

Thank you for your interest @Mayfrank. Are you familiar with WordPress or blogging? Do you currently have a blog or website?
Re: Webmasters, Content Curators Wanted For A Nigerian News Website by Mayfrank(m): 3:04pm On Nov 07, 2015
234Ent:

Thank you for your interest @Mayfrank. Are you familiar with WordPress or blogging? Do you currently have a blog or website?

Yes...I'm familiar with both.
check my blog via my signature
Re: Webmasters, Content Curators Wanted For A Nigerian News Website by hostkobo(m): 3:05pm On Nov 07, 2015
234Ent:

If interested, use the contact form on the website to reach out, or reply to this thread to express your interest in the opportunity. Revenue generated from the website will be shared with content curators / webmaster.

Hi there,

Interested

I can help as webmaster/ admin / webdev

Regards

HK
Re: Webmasters, Content Curators Wanted For A Nigerian News Website by eidesk(m): 4:01pm On Nov 07, 2015
Hi my name is Choice , I am from Delta I am a web designer and I urgently need 12 webmasters sponsors/partners and thee graphic designers at eidesk.com.. To work on my new developed website for a better service experience. Interested webmasters must have full knowledge of PHP, HTML, JAVASCRIPT, VOIP, ASP, while graphic designers must be creative.. As We are about making our first African Question and Answer website. For more information and interest.. Contact me VIA email admin@eidesk.com or call 07083533640 or 08146460075.
Re: Webmasters, Content Curators Wanted For A Nigerian News Website by G3wapSites: 5:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
234Ent:

I'm interested.. here is my blog built with blogger: www.u2much.com .. my email.is omalejos@gmail.com .. im good in wordpress and i can do the responsibilities of admin and content writing
Re: Webmasters, Content Curators Wanted For A Nigerian News Website by 234Ent(m): 2:54pm On Nov 08, 2015
Mayfrank:

Yes...I'm familiar with both.
check my blog via my signature

Have seen your blog, looks good. Will be contacting you momentarily to discuss more about this opportunity.
Re: Webmasters, Content Curators Wanted For A Nigerian News Website by 234Ent(m): 3:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
hostkobo:

Hi there,

Interested

I can help as webmaster/ admin / webdev

Regards

HK

Thank you for your interest. How many years experience do you have in the web space? (Your website is under construction)
Re: Webmasters, Content Curators Wanted For A Nigerian News Website by hostkobo(m): 10:23am On Nov 09, 2015
234Ent:

Thank you for your interest. How many years experience do you have in the web space? (Your website is under construction)

Hi there,

My website is underconstruction....not really. I just use it to publish my contact information.

I have 7+years in the webspace: system / server admin (windows/linux); web-design, web admin; Wordpress+Joomla+Drupal guru dev & admin(intranet and internet); content writing, editing and management.

regards
HK
Re: Webmasters, Content Curators Wanted For A Nigerian News Website by Emmanuel950(m): 10:03am On Nov 10, 2015
Interested writer here. I can curate articles for you. Littlegattlins@gmail.com
Re: Webmasters, Content Curators Wanted For A Nigerian News Website by sherifos: 9:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
I left a message on ur website's contact us form, have not gotten a reply from u
Re: Webmasters, Content Curators Wanted For A Nigerian News Website by persistenc(m): 5:16am On Nov 11, 2015
234Ent:

Interested
Re: Webmasters, Content Curators Wanted For A Nigerian News Website by 234Ent(m): 6:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
Hey peeps!

Attention, all those who have shown interest in becoming a part of the NigeriaTrends.com team (@Mayfrank @sherifos @Emmanuel950 @persistenc @G3wapSites) -- If you sent a message via the http://nigeriatrends.com/contact-us/ Contact Page, you should have received a response by now.

I'm just finishing up with the revamping of NigeriaTrends.com to improve user experience. Therefore, interested Content Curators and Bloggers should follow-up via email to get an account created right away.

If you have any questions, do let me know.

Re: Webmasters, Content Curators Wanted For A Nigerian News Website by Mayfrank(m): 5:52am On Feb 18, 2016
234Ent:
Hey peeps!

Attention, all those who have shown interest in becoming a part of the NigeriaTrends.com team (@Mayfrank @sherifos @Emmanuel950 @persistenc @G3wapSites) -- If you sent a message via the http://nigeriatrends.com/contact-us/ Contact Page, you should have received a response by now.

I'm just finishing up with the revamping of NigeriaTrends.com to improve user experience. Therefore, interested Content Curators and Bloggers should follow-up via email to get an account created right away.

If you have any questions, do let me know.

I didn't receive any response
Re: Webmasters, Content Curators Wanted For A Nigerian News Website by 234Ent(m): 12:10am On Mar 12, 2016
Mayfrank:

I didn't receive any response

@Frank pls use the contact form to reach out if you haven't done so yet. All who initially sent a request have been replied accordingly.

http://nigeriatrends.com/contact-us/
Re: Webmasters, Content Curators Wanted For A Nigerian News Website by WebclickNG: 7:35am On Mar 12, 2016
WebClick seek Bloggers partners with personal or corporate blogs to participate in creating awareness about WebClick non-profit events in their region. As one of our bloggers partners, you will also have the opportunity to serve as brand ambassadors to our corporate partners.

A blogger partnership is the ideal platform to further the reach of your blog. The partnership gives you access to our delegates through a range of pre-event and on-site branding opportunities, as well as giving you a targeted platform to drive your readership or subscriber acquisition campaigns.

For more information, benefits and application process, please visit http://webclick.com.ng/bloggers-partners/

(1) (Reply)

Can't Get Approved For Google Adsense. Help Need / I Need A Very Good Blogger To Build A Blog For Me / I Will Get Approved Adsense 4u In A Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.