Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,882 members, 7,806,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar (31718 Views)

Exclusive Pictures Of Some UNIZIK Medical Students That Graduated On Friday. / Monitor Lizard Caught By Unizik Medical Students / Three Months Serial Robbery: Unizik Medical Students Cry For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by nairaarea: 5:26pm On Nov 07, 2015

11 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by omoplaycool(m): 5:28pm On Nov 07, 2015
God help you grin. #ninu awe

5 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by omotayo9177: 5:31pm On Nov 07, 2015
God go help am, make hin lecturer go set their questions on top that same altar. Spiritual jam spiritual..

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by nairaarea: 7:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
Lalasticlala good evening oh

5 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by nairaarea: 8:26am On Nov 08, 2015
M

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by REB3L(m): 11:50am On Nov 08, 2015
nairaarea:
M
nairaarea:
Lalasticlala good evening oh
nairaarea:

It's already on front page na
Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by Kelklein(m): 11:50am On Nov 08, 2015
#lolSunday

Read this hilarious letter of a student who decided to drop out of school..and the principal's reply.

LETTER OF LEAVING SCHOOL.
Deer Sir
I'm writter this letter with haters and tell you that I'm leave your school for good enough.
The why of the leave is because at your school, the teachers are beat us very harmful and very sad. Sometimes one day of once upon a time, I wanted to cried but my friends telled me a man is a sheep he is not a cry. I was silent but vibrating in and out.

Another why is because of discriminate, we writted a test and I'm cheated, I get 20% that I'm not deserved. The teachers says my head is dead. Oh, it pained me too much.

I will tell you plenty things when you want us early in the morning but Sir you must know it is very ice in the morning, blanket is not want to be removed from body, I wake up early but I am come late. I'm write exzam study at another school.

Great your wife and childish. Pliz tell all childs of school that I'm say good bye for ever and ever amen.

Your's faithfool
Solo

REPLY FROM THE PRINCIPAL.

Jesu....dis guy are a first classed idiot...only an letters he cant written comfortedly..this was some insult on top of my schooling respectation..I knows all the types of teachers on this our schools carry a PHD inside their curse on the uniferzity...and he even have some of the rights to told me to great the childish on the schools...ehhh maybe he are a cultish boy..he wanted to implication this childrens inside his cultness..I am really unbearable towards this letter..Mtchee I guessed him are repeated elementary six..Infact as a matter on fats, I have sack you as a student..nunsince..
Yours principality
Mr. Fejiro.

gringringrin
Don't laugh alone,carry person join body b4 u go laugh o������������

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by SPDAZZY(f): 11:51am On Nov 08, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by prettyjo(f): 11:51am On Nov 08, 2015
hmmmmmmmm
Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by Psalmmie001(m): 11:51am On Nov 08, 2015
Lol.. God 'll see U̶̲̥̅̊ thru cheesy
Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by prince901: 11:51am On Nov 08, 2015
undecided
Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by drstan(m): 11:52am On Nov 08, 2015
lol a typical biochemistry student, lying down on the alter to analyse the pathways ......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by kulobyno: 11:52am On Nov 08, 2015
[size=15pt]E no easy. Even Ezekiel did not find it easy; he wrote only one book in the Bible. [/size]

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by dennisworld1(m): 11:52am On Nov 08, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided whats this mod
Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by BigBenoski(m): 11:52am On Nov 08, 2015
If you like read nailed to the cross, if you are not well prepared, you'll end with a fat F

17 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by onihaxy: 11:52am On Nov 08, 2015
isokay
Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by Nicolars(m): 11:52am On Nov 08, 2015
Lol abi na
Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 08, 2015
Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by free2blast(m): 11:52am On Nov 08, 2015
Maybe that will make every alter of failure die by fire grin
Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by INTROVERT(f): 11:53am On Nov 08, 2015
Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 08, 2015
Reading to pass an exam is a torture. More like modern day slavery. You do not read to understand but to just pass.....makes no sense at all. What has man done to his fellow humans?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by olichuks1984(m): 11:54am On Nov 08, 2015
God go help am
Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by knockturnal(m): 11:54am On Nov 08, 2015
The life of students can only be compared to that of a farmer. This here is planting season
Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by jaytime(m): 11:55am On Nov 08, 2015
Eyahhhh! E no easy o. God will help him/them.
Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by jaytime(m): 11:56am On Nov 08, 2015
Eyahhhh! E no easy o. God will help him/them.
Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by efilefun(m): 11:56am On Nov 08, 2015
In nigeria they make university education "a pain and suffering every student have to endure just to graduate" But it's directly opposite in the developed nations.

5 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by virginboy1(m): 11:56am On Nov 08, 2015
Hahaha haha haha... Choi... If you believe you can achieve.
This reminds me back then in school, when I will be saying decades of rosary while strolling round the school environment during exam period wink
Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by johnnystackz(m): 11:56am On Nov 08, 2015
I once read for an exam on my late grandmother's grave,and I made an A in the course. grin

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by donofdons: 11:56am On Nov 08, 2015
[size=13pt] Medicine is not for the unscientific mind and that is the reason why he is failing.....he has to realize that god is an imaginary being and asking for his help is like asking a tree for help....the study of science is the true study of god and there is nothing in the universe above and superior to nature

Please let nobody tell me rubbish unless you have proof of his existence....the end of religion is near..we shall soon bury Jehovah the way we have buried zeus and amadioha etc

[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar by geraldhumphrey(m): 11:56am On Nov 08, 2015
May God hep u,our future doctor!bt wait u no dey read b4 ni?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday / CBN Collaborative Postgraduate Programme 2019 Applications / Michael Arowosegbe Is LASU Best Graduating Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.