Stats: 3,150,143 members, 7,807,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Taraba Judgment, Another Evidence Of Executive Interference -PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taraba Judgment, Another Evidence Of Executive Interference -PDP (24665 Views)

"Get Rid Of Executive Grasscutters": #IStandWithNASS Banner / "Buhari Is The Commander Of Executive Corruption" - Farooq Kperogi / The Real Facts Of Taraba's Judgment (2) (3) (4)

Re: Taraba Judgment, Another Evidence Of Executive Interference -PDP by funkybully(f): 5:50pm On Nov 07, 2015
APC went to court on the ground that they won majority of the votes casted

Buhari's judge gave apc judgement on PDP 's improper primary.

Is this not enough evidence that the tribunal is compromised?

The tyrannical govt continues

Re: Taraba Judgment, Another Evidence Of Executive Interference -PDP by LastSurvivor: 5:50pm On Nov 07, 2015
Its obvious, anyway what goes around comes around..
Re: Taraba Judgment, Another Evidence Of Executive Interference -PDP by onosprince(m): 5:50pm On Nov 07, 2015
Re: Taraba Judgment, Another Evidence Of Executive Interference -PDP by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:51pm On Nov 07, 2015
Benue state didn't conduct a primary election at all which is against d electoral act but the election was affirmed becos it was Apc,but PDP in Taraba was nullified after winning the election because the primary was held in Abuja and not Taraba,so much for Change,Apc has turned our democracy to a Joke

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Taraba Judgment, Another Evidence Of Executive Interference -PDP by akinsbaba2015: 5:51pm On Nov 07, 2015
Unfortunately, Olisa Metuh can't distinguish between a one-day event (party primaries) and elections petitions tribunal (that sit for more than 120days). Such a huge shame.
Re: Taraba Judgment, Another Evidence Of Executive Interference -PDP by fritiyo: 5:52pm On Nov 07, 2015
It is very bad sign to our democracy. Judges are becoming so poor in delivering their judgement this days all in the name of change.

GEJ left a wonderful democratic system for all parties to survive, but the reverse is the case of APC led govt.t

Re: Taraba Judgment, Another Evidence Of Executive Interference -PDP by Aystarz: 5:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
omolami:
buhari fed govt led party tying to steal party victory through backdoor . Its unfortunate that Judiciary has been compromised through presidential rascality Buhari not fit to rule in a semocratic setting

Afi SEMOcratic setting naa. Are u hungry man?? Hope u've had something to eat.

Re: Taraba Judgment, Another Evidence Of Executive Interference -PDP by ojaydedon(m): 5:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
kulobyno:
PDP had better focus on how to re stretegise to capture lost glory rather than ranting about partialty and executive interference. They are worried because they are caught up in the maltreatmentment they meted out to other political parties for 16 years. It's better they test the bitter pill

so thats what apc change is all about?? To get power and mistreat others From ur comment, i can see apc is the same thing as the pdp u detest.

Re: Taraba Judgment, Another Evidence Of Executive Interference -PDP by mazeltov(m): 5:54pm On Nov 07, 2015
Olisah Methu agian? You still dey talk? Make Lai catch you there. Back to the topic.
Scoffs- Honestly karma is truly a bitchy bitch. Aunty Karma is playing ludo game on Pdp. The party had once used the same judicial wing to supress the rise of other political parties in our country before. When they were in power, they had every opportunity to correct this judiacial anomaly and to equate every injustice rather, they chose to use it as a political weapons to clip the wings of other party. Obasanjo understood what I'm saying very well because he is architect of this set up and he enjoyed it very well, He was the one that assembled Efcc as his political bull dog to bully his political opponent either in party or individuals, now the chain of the same bull dog has been given to Apc.
Please tell Pdp should sit back-grab popcorn and enjoy cus this is an Indian movie produced by Pdp and it is their turn to watch it.
winksss, the film loooong oooo .

Re: Taraba Judgment, Another Evidence Of Executive Interference -PDP by tolexy007(m): 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2015
Barcanlsta:
If the Judiciary can be this "fair" in Lagos and Imo states, PDP will be ruling by now. It is clear that PDP won those states.
I tell u

Re: Taraba Judgment, Another Evidence Of Executive Interference -PDP by jaybanfa(m): 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2015
I dare say its a sad development for our nascent democracy. Hope the appellate court restores the mandate of the people of Taraba. Haba mana! Kilode? Wetin na?

Re: Taraba Judgment, Another Evidence Of Executive Interference -PDP by DTOBS(m): 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2015
braine:
PDP has entered one chance. grin grin grin
You be first class mumu...No be PDP enter one chance, na Nigerians enter one chance bus that is been driven by APC... wake up

Re: Taraba Judgment, Another Evidence Of Executive Interference -PDP by oluamid(m): 5:56pm On Nov 07, 2015
Executive interference indeed.
Re: Taraba Judgment, Another Evidence Of Executive Interference -PDP by morereb10: 5:57pm On Nov 07, 2015
This is bad

To even think this is the party that promised to take Nigeria to the promised land is scary

what a sharm

Re: Taraba Judgment, Another Evidence Of Executive Interference -PDP by chronique(m): 5:57pm On Nov 07, 2015
Nigeria can never be great until we change our ways of doing things. The same thing the apc accused pdp of doing,is what they are doing now. What this means is that,the next party at the center,will just continue with this trend. Unfortunately,the biggest losers are the ,Nigerian youths who keep on supporting this nonsense.

Re: Taraba Judgment, Another Evidence Of Executive Interference -PDP by jamesharryson(m): 5:57pm On Nov 07, 2015
I have said it over and over again... APC is nothing but a dissillusion to Nigeria. Quote me and be regarded as a wailer

I am still very proud not voting Buhari...
And i still will not vote him even in his next life

Re: Taraba Judgment, Another Evidence Of Executive Interference -PDP by klax(m): 5:58pm On Nov 07, 2015
Well for the PDP you make the biggest mistake of your lives right from the beginning of last election by conceding to all these criminals in apc presure to used voters card reader whereas the contractor of the card is a full fledged apc crook and buhari associate that was where you lost it.

I expect an intelligent people or party to say oh ok let's test drive the use of this strange card in lesser election for us to see the effectiveness first but rather you all slept in one direction and these crooks got you.

Well let PDP appeal if they have case but I bet it I don't think any better outcome this case has be finalised Wednesday last week and u said it that the man will be booted out some peoplfe here say I'm a liar here is it now.

I'm proud I never vote for buhari and apc and will never vote for him ir apc I mean never. Liars disgust me a lot and that is what buhari and his party are.

Re: Taraba Judgment, Another Evidence Of Executive Interference -PDP by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 07, 2015
I am just watching and seeing how the apc people are acting lawlessly..its quite funny...I want to see one apc person here on nairaland condemn the act of their favorite party..but no...it only tells me all we have here on nairaland are robotic sycophants who can't see anything wrong with the apc...the same claim apc gave for cancelling elections won by the pdp is exactly what they are holding on to to exonerate their party member for winning a tribunal...

It's pathetic...our courts have being influenced by the apc without no limits...

Re: Taraba Judgment, Another Evidence Of Executive Interference -PDP by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 07, 2015
The way the apc are going makes one regret why good luck conceded defeat...all this nonsense na good luck cause am oo...

Re: Taraba Judgment, Another Evidence Of Executive Interference -PDP by dokJ: 6:01pm On Nov 07, 2015
Pure Executive interference! Buhari is baddddddddddd! D only thing he is good at is tourism. #Buhari factor.

Re: Taraba Judgment, Another Evidence Of Executive Interference -PDP by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 07, 2015
Was there any free and fair primaries in lagos state that brought about the big headed ambode...nigeria is just a silly and funny country...gosh..i can't stand the hypocrisy from the apc... angry

Re: Taraba Judgment, Another Evidence Of Executive Interference -PDP by ojaydedon(m): 6:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
mazeltov:
Olisah Methu agian? You still dey talk? Make Lai catch you there. Back to the topic.
Scoffs- Honestly karma is truly a bitchy bitch. Aunty Karma is playing ludo game on Pdp. The party had once used the same judicial wing to supress the rise of other political parties in our country before. When they were in power, they had every opportunity to correct this judiacial anomaly and to equate every injustice rather, they chose to use it as a political weapons to clip the wings of other party. Obasanjo understood what I'm saying very well because he is architect of this set up and he enjoyed it very well, He was the one that assembled Efcc as his political bull dog to bully his political opponent either in party or individuals, now the chain of the same bull dog has been given to Apc.
Please tell Pdp should sit back-grab popcorn and enjoy cus this is an Indian movie produced by Pdp and it is their turn to watch it.
winksss, the film loooong oooo

but apc said they are about change?? So are telling me apc can be equated to pdp now since they are doing the same thing pdp did?? Is that what d change is all about?

Re: Taraba Judgment, Another Evidence Of Executive Interference -PDP by darznets(m): 6:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
Mogidi:
APC never asked the Tribunal to declare them winner on the grounds of improper primaries, why then did the tribunal declare them winners?
Did you read the APC petition??
Re: Taraba Judgment, Another Evidence Of Executive Interference -PDP by Orter(m): 6:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
PDP should learn how a suppressed minority feels when evidence are kicked out and directives from above are used as judgment determinant.
Anyway, PDP will do same come 20something
Re: Taraba Judgment, Another Evidence Of Executive Interference -PDP by duality(m): 6:04pm On Nov 07, 2015
If we want to say the truth, this judgement is faulty.

Re: Taraba Judgment, Another Evidence Of Executive Interference -PDP by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 07, 2015
All stolen mandate must be reclaimed. If any folks can't live with these scenerios, there is lagoon nearby. Just jump into the lagoon.
Re: Taraba Judgment, Another Evidence Of Executive Interference -PDP by sunny63(m): 6:07pm On Nov 07, 2015
No more democracy in Nigeria,APC is nt practicing democracy rather they r practicing dectetorship

Re: Taraba Judgment, Another Evidence Of Executive Interference -PDP by oweman: 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2015
Did you hold primaries and when holding you primary did you invite INEC as an observer
Silly people
Re: Taraba Judgment, Another Evidence Of Executive Interference -PDP by mazeltov(m): 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2015
ojaydedon:

but apc said they are about change?? So are telling me apc can be equated to pdp now since they are doing the same thing pdp did?? Is that what d change is all about?
change? Yes there was a ''change'' vision but the vision has long been hijacked
Re: Taraba Judgment, Another Evidence Of Executive Interference -PDP by Nwunuken(m): 6:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
Mogidi:

All the tribunal judgements moved to Abuja always have their verdict delivered on Saturdays and are always presided over by an Hausa judge with APC winning them, Taraba, Akwa Ibom, Rivers.
you said the true

Re: Taraba Judgment, Another Evidence Of Executive Interference -PDP by funkybully(f): 6:10pm On Nov 07, 2015
Call me a wailer, call me a crier!

APC claimed it is bringing "change" to the polity but within 6 months of apc governance, we have seen executive rascality similar to what we had during the dark military era, from invasion of state govt house in akwaibom to arrest of opposition politicians, to influencing electoral judgement. Just in 6 months, this is just a glimpse of things to come in the next 3 years.

PDP solidified democracy despite their weakness, I can categorically say that apc can never relinquish power the way pdp did in the last dispensation without putting the country in flames.

I am a proud wailer.

Re: Taraba Judgment, Another Evidence Of Executive Interference -PDP by braine(m): 6:10pm On Nov 07, 2015
DTOBS:

You be first class mumu...No be PDP enter one chance, na Nigerians enter one chance bus that is been driven by APC... wake up

So, Nigerians didn't enter one chance when PDP was there. Lol.

Zahra Buhari At A Store Opening In Abuja / Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released / Military Training At International Conference Centre Abuja, Not Bomb Blast