Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos (14092 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him / Goodluck Jonathan Promotes One Nigeria; IGBOS React. / Again, Mbaka Blasts Jonathan Over Economic Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by FreeGlobe(f): 5:41pm On Nov 07, 2015

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by FreeGlobe(f): 5:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
Please tag them to this thread let them receive sense grin grin grin
Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by actoor(m): 5:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by FreeGlobe(f): 5:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
I don't know many of the "one nigeria" igbos on nairaland. If you know them, mention them to this thread

7 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by Phame: 5:49pm On Nov 07, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Please tag them to this thread let them receive sense grin grin grin
old story.
Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 07, 2015
Hate preaching. Sounds just like other Biafran bigots on nairaland.
Where was he when the last administration was wallowing in corruption and it was supported by ibos? Isn't corruption one of the chains holding Nigeria down?

5 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by oluwafemi113(m): 5:51pm On Nov 07, 2015
Am short of words

Why na ?
Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by Bitterleafsoup: 5:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
Where are all his APC fans?

9 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by Descartes: 5:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
The same Fr Mbaka?
Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by FreeGlobe(f): 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2015
Aigbofa:
the same father mbaka? The one that prophesied buari presidency? why are you lots unstable?

11 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by Vicotex(m): 5:57pm On Nov 07, 2015
Niggas don run hide

4 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 07, 2015
FreeGlobe:

the same father mbaka? The one that prophesied buari presidency? why are you lots unstable?

Predictions in Nigeria are like a dime a dozen, it means nothing.
Instability is when you shout one Nigeria one day and shout separation the next simply because the person you favored got voted out.

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by drss(m): 5:58pm On Nov 07, 2015
Hahahahahhahaha! cheesy d zoo is falling. Mbaka is not smiling. grin

5 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by Iykopee(m): 6:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
The Zoo is irritating @ this moment to father mbakacheesy grin
Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by wordcat(m): 6:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
Aigbofa:
Where was he when the last administration was wallowing in corruption and it was supported by ibos? Isn't corruption one of the chains holding Nigeria down?

Seems you were in coma when he said that Jonathan was a bad luck to nigeria

16 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by FreeGlobe(f): 6:05pm On Nov 07, 2015
Aigbofa:

Predictions in Nigeria are a dime a dozen. It means nothing.
Instability is when you shout one Nigeria one day and shout separation the next simply because the person you favored got voted out.
Yorubas crowned mbaka a real man of God after that prophesy.. I believe nothing has changed. Meanwhile, why are you afraid of Biafra?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2015
wordcat:

Seems you were in coma when he said that Jonathan was a bad luck to nigeria

I wasn't in any coma, my uncouth friend. People of father Mbaka's stature are not supposed to sound like nairaland's willy-willy .
If he wants to join nairaland and become a Biafran e-warrior he is of course very welcomed.

3 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by FreeGlobe(f): 6:11pm On Nov 07, 2015
Aigbofa:

I wasn't in any coma, my uncouth friend. People of father Mbaka's stature are not supposed to sound like nairaland's willy-willy .
If he wants to join nairaland and become a Biafran e-warrior he is of course very welcomed.
are you the oba of lagos?

12 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Yorubas crowned mbaka a real man of God after that prophesy.. I believe nothing has changed. Meanwhile, why are you afraid of Biafra?

Afraid of Biafra? Hell no. Nigerians hold it as a duty to humanity to make sure a country dominated by ibos remain a mirage.
Our only concern is that you will self destruct going by your antecedents.

3 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by wordcat(m): 6:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
Aigbofa:

So that Biafra will be a nairaland movement abi?
Stup!d Idi0t

4 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2015
FreeGlobe:

are you the oba of lagos?

Oba of Lagos? I am not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
wordcat:

So that Biafra will be a nairaland movement abi?
Stup!d Idi0t

Biafra exists only online. One more invective from you I will descend on your flat head like a ton of bricks.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by Djicemob: 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
Aigbofa:

You didnt answer the guy's question,you just went on attacking Fr mbaka.

Were you in coma when mbaka said GEJ was badluck?

11 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by FreeGlobe(f): 6:23pm On Nov 07, 2015
Aigbofa:

Oba of Lagos? I am not.
but there is no difference between the bile you type and the words of the oba of lagos so why are you castigating Mbaka for airing his honest opinion

13 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
Djicemob:
You didnt answer the guy's question,you just went on attacking Fr mbaka.

Were you in coma when mbaka said GEJ was badluck?

Perhaps you were. It must be a normal thing for members of your family to go into coma just for fun.
Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by FreeGlobe(f): 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2015
Aigbofa:

Biafra exists only online. One more invective from you I will descend on your flat head like a ton of bricks.
Why not descend on fulani herdsmen that are wrecking havoc on yorubaland online warrior

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2015
FreeGlobe:

but there is no difference between the bile you type and the words of the oba of lagos so why are you castigating Mbaka for airing his honest opinion

Bile? Ibos invented it. I speak the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by wordcat(m): 6:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
Aigbofa:

Seems that ur ashaw0 sister in Italy haven't sent ur last month feeding money

4 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Why not descend on fulani herdsmen that are wrecking havoc on yorubaland online warrior

Have you descended on those who planted a Fulani flag in Abia?

3 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
wordcat:

Seems that ur ashaw0 sister in Italy haven't sent ur last month feeding money
Hehehehe, mor.on.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by FreeGlobe(f): 6:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
Aigbofa:

Have you descended on those who planted a Fulani flag in Abia?
The flags were only planted by yoruba media..

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NAF Signs MOU With USA For The Production Of Multi-Role Utility Aircraft (Pics) / $151m Deposits: Bankers, Civil Servants To Face Trial / Ambode Confirms Justice Opeyemi As Chief Judge Of Lagos State - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.