Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,767 members, 7,798,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) (37416 Views)

Cynthia Onoriode Attends Church With Her Triplets / Bimpe Onakoya Welcomes Triplets (Photos) / Cynthia Onoriode's Triplets Turn One-Year-Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by NigeriaReports: 6:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
Is a Thing of Joy In The Life of this wonderful mama, a model and a wife , who God just called a mother and bless her with 3 babies at once (Triplets) the Former 1st runner up Miss Bayelsa 2013, Face of Bayelsa 2012 , Cynthia Onoriode Gave birth to Triplets, which happens once in a life time to Girls of Nowadays, Yes that's a sign of purity, truth and love by God, we are all happy for You Cynthia Onoriode , God who gave you those Children will bring what to use in feeding them .. One love to You, one love yo your Husband and One Love to our Triplets.

source http://viviangist.com/cynthia-onoriode-face-of-bayelsa-2012-gave-birth-to-triplets

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by airsaylongcon: 6:45pm On Nov 07, 2015
JIC
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Theyveedo(m): 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2015
Wow!!!

She's blessed!

Raising three kids at once is no joke ooo...
U just might need an extra boob...heheh

17 Likes

Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by MOVERSMAG: 7:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
Triple wow , beautiful mum and babes lol

11 Likes

Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by zico530(m): 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
Beautiful God, beautiful kids!

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by j4sure(m): 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
Congratulations 9oooooopooooo
NigeriaReports:
Is a Thing of Joy In The Life of this wonderful mama, a model and a wife , who God just called a mother and bless her with 3 babies at once (Triplets) the Former 1st runner up Miss Bayelsa 2013, Face of Bayelsa 2012 , Cynthia Onoriode Gave birth to Triplets, which happens once in a life time to Girls of Nowadays, Yes that's a sign of purity, truth and love by God, we are all happy for You Cynthia Onoriode , God who gave you those Children will bring what to use in feeding them .. One love to You, one love yo your Husband and One Love to our Triplets.

source http://viviangist.com/cynthia-onoriode-face-of-bayelsa-2012-gave-birth-to-triplets

Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Flashh: 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
Beautiful babies... I am happy for her. 3 isn't easy at once. smiley

13 Likes

Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
May God provide for the parents all that is needed for the parents to cater for them, and may the mother's case not be like the woman whose story is also on the FP.

BTW the babies looks 3 month old...
NigeriaReports:
Cynthia Onoriode Gave birth to Triplets, which happens once in a life time to Girls of Nowadays, Yes that's a sign of purity

Two wrong assertions:
1. Triplets happens to gurls once in a lifetime.
2. It's a sign of purity.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by ultrazone(m): 8:28pm On Nov 07, 2015
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by ofofoCEO(f): 8:28pm On Nov 07, 2015
WHICH BELLE SHE TAKE CARS AM ? GOD IS WONDERFUL ABEG

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 07, 2015
Great News, am happy for her, her family, her safe delivery and lastly cox Flavour was far from being behind this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by estherdim: 8:28pm On Nov 07, 2015
so this one made it

that is gud news

nowadays from twins now to triplet very soon quadrilplet

Get All type of Timberland Boot, Nike, Adidas, Emporio Armani, Casio Et all, visit link at signature below
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2015
Chai! She go run around the house tire. shocked
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Suntemi(m): 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2015
Husband don get 4 wives suddenly. Lucky him.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by YOUNGKAHUNA: 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2015
Beautiful
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by stanbuggy(m): 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2015
So so cute!
Love kids

From an obsessed dad grin
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by meritamarachi(f): 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
I tap into this blessing. every thing na double double

7 Likes

Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Buchi11(f): 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
Beautiful!!!
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by softandsweet(f): 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
Oh My God!!!!! I want! I want!! I want!! grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 07, 2015
So Happy for Her
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by kennyddonn(m): 8:31pm On Nov 07, 2015
I like this
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Flashh: 8:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
Lionel Richiy, come and see. wink
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 8:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
LOL @ it is a sign of purity. Na by triplets? It is also a sign of IVF...

Anyway Congrats to the new mama, all hands must be on deck to assist her. To care for one baby is enough work, talk less 3

10 Likes

Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Nwachi22(f): 8:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
Baba God , please bless me with triplets. cool
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Daniel058(m): 8:33pm On Nov 07, 2015
My crush

grin..

God biko give my future wife ejima ato

I wan get like 18 children from ofu nne.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by helphelp: 8:33pm On Nov 07, 2015
Baami loke...ese ooo
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 8:34pm On Nov 07, 2015
Awwwwwwwww 3 cute, chubby girls kiss kiss kiss

Congratulations to her! cheesy

Those babies look so healthy.

To do Baby Friendly for 3 babies, no be here cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Pidggin(f): 8:34pm On Nov 07, 2015
Triple blessing

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 8:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
softandsweet:
Oh My God!!!!! I want! I want!! I want!! grin grin grin

Just marry Yoruba man you go get twins or triplets

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 07, 2015
cool... congrats to her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baby Benaih And His Father Visit Daddy Freeze (Photo) / Nina Reacts To Report Of Her Renting A Bentley And Claiming She Bought It / Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.