Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,693 members, 7,805,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Evidence As Protest Hit UN Geneva (+18) Picture Attached. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence As Protest Hit UN Geneva (+18) Picture Attached. (5825 Views)

Ondo Election: One Dead As Protest Turns Bloody In Ondo State / Breaking! Another Protest Hit Aba As Traders Began To Hoist Biafra Flags In Shop / Breaking Now! Devastating Pro Biafra Protest Hit Trinidad And Tobago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evidence As Protest Hit UN Geneva (+18) Picture Attached. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
@EmekaGift @Payeeizuchukwu: Evidence of taking our protest to United Nation in Geneva. @FoxNews @nytimes @VOAAfrica #FreeNnamdiKanu #FreeBiafra http://pic.twitter.com/Pep1FdwOYY

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evidence As Protest Hit UN Geneva (+18) Picture Attached. by Theyveedo(m): 6:50pm On Nov 07, 2015
This is going too far...

4 Likes

Re: Evidence As Protest Hit UN Geneva (+18) Picture Attached. by brize(m): 7:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
Until buhari pees in his pants we will keep on disgracing this contraption called nigeria, we promised them the greatest protest ever seen in Africa and they doubted us...... Well we don't disappoint

9 Likes

Re: Evidence As Protest Hit UN Geneva (+18) Picture Attached. by Brightology2(m): 7:47pm On Nov 07, 2015
Where is dat mad cow called foohari wen u need him most. I jst pity him shall. Very soon dere will be no nigeria for him to rule.

2 Likes

Re: Evidence As Protest Hit UN Geneva (+18) Picture Attached. by mybestlove(m): 8:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
FRONT PAGE PLEASEEEEE.

BIGGGGG ISSUEEEEE.

NOTHING IS BAD IN DIVIDING NIGERIA.

5 Likes

Re: Evidence As Protest Hit UN Geneva (+18) Picture Attached. by obailala(m): 8:34pm On Nov 07, 2015
brize:
Until buhari pees in his pants we will keep on disgracing this contraption called nigeria, we promised them the greatest protest ever seen in Africa and they doubted us...... Well we don't disappoint
You guys can demonstrate till you die, you guys can deny Nigeria till you die, but whatever you do, the Buhari you guys hate so much will continue to be your president till 2019, and maybe till 2023; GEJ is never coming back.

It is very obvious that all these silly protests is just a demonstration of your hatred for Buhari and an expression of your anger that he won GEJ in a democratic election. It is also clear that all these public disturbance is just a way to make Nigeria ungovernable for PMB, because you believe hausas made Nigeria ungovernable for your lord and saviour GEJ, but what some of you jobless not-too-smart folks do not know is that a child which says the mother will not sleep, that child will not also sleep; when you say Nigeria will not be governable for PMB, it the SE and South easterners that would suffer it the most (if you doubt me, go and ask the north easterners).

You jobless folks can keep fooling yourselves around the world till eternity. Nigeria now has a more responsible and less corrupt federal government and Nigeria must get better whether you lot like it or not.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evidence As Protest Hit UN Geneva (+18) Picture Attached. by maxdozie(m): 8:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
Hmmmm
Post like this don't make Frog page!
Seun why
Shame!

1 Like

Re: Evidence As Protest Hit UN Geneva (+18) Picture Attached. by obailala(m): 8:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
maxdozie:
Hmmmm
Seun why
Shame!
You want DSS to arrest seun?... why should such a pro-secessionist thread even be in the front page of a pro-Nigerian forum?

7 Likes

Re: Evidence As Protest Hit UN Geneva (+18) Picture Attached. by ARIZONA123(m): 8:40pm On Nov 07, 2015
obailala:
You guys can demonstrate till you die, you guys can deny Nigeria till you die, but whatever you do, the Buhari you guys hate so much will continue to be your president till 2019, and maybe till 2023; GEJ is never coming back.

It is very obvious that all these silly protests is just a demonstration of your hatred for Buhari and an expression of your anger that he won GEJ in a democratic election. It is also clear that all these public disturbance is just a way to make Nigeria ungovernable for PMB, because you believe hausas made Nigeria ungovernable for your lord and saviour GEJ, but what some of you jobless not-too-smart folks do not know is that a child which says the mother will not sleep, that child will not also sleep; when you say Nigeria will not be governable for PMB, it the SE and South easterners that would suffer it the most (if you doubt me, go and ask the north easterners).

You jobless folks can keep fooling yourselves around the world till eternity. Nigeria now has a more responsible and less corrupt federal government and Nigeria must get better whether you lot like it or not.
. Thunder fire you dere. Ogun,sango,and amadioha pay you and ur accursed family a deadly visist. Ijiot

19 Likes

Re: Evidence As Protest Hit UN Geneva (+18) Picture Attached. by obailala(m): 8:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Thunder fire you dere. Ogun,sango,and amadioha pay you and ur accursed family a deadly visist. Ijiot
grin cheesy grin

ARIZONA hapunu m aka bikonu.... what kind of obsession and stalking is this? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Evidence As Protest Hit UN Geneva (+18) Picture Attached. by maxdozie(m): 8:50pm On Nov 07, 2015
obailala:
You want DSS to arrest seun?... why should such a pro-secessionist thread even be in the front page of a pro-Nigerian forum?

I don't like Insulting people
Bro look properly that question was meant for Seun!
He can choose not to answer it , That's his Fucking Business!

but all I know is! Soonest Biafra news would hit that front page!

#peace bro

1 Like

Re: Evidence As Protest Hit UN Geneva (+18) Picture Attached. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
obailala:

Uwazurike was up with MaSSOB during GEJ regime. True. Or false?

8 Likes

Re: Evidence As Protest Hit UN Geneva (+18) Picture Attached. by HzRF(m): 10:06pm On Nov 07, 2015
obailala:

U guys said igbo this igbo that yet u write novel like comments to depise them

Let them go

As far as I am concern dey can go where they lyk

Yoruba land hasn't witness the kind of leadership we witness under awolowo

2 Likes

Re: Evidence As Protest Hit UN Geneva (+18) Picture Attached. by flyingsnail(f): 10:15pm On Nov 07, 2015
cool
Re: Evidence As Protest Hit UN Geneva (+18) Picture Attached. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
maxdozie:
Hmmmm
Seun why
Shame!

This is the Nigerians Forum not the biafras
Re: Evidence As Protest Hit UN Geneva (+18) Picture Attached. by mekaboy(m): 10:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
It is Nnamdi kanu that i pity, the more u people do this the longer he stays in kirikiri. I am sure he will be wishing he could tell u guys to stop this. You are worsening his case.
Re: Evidence As Protest Hit UN Geneva (+18) Picture Attached. by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:54pm On Nov 07, 2015
obailala:

abeg lets find way help dis nikkar, he is really pained.
Who get chilled chilli make we give am for a start.

5 Likes

Re: Evidence As Protest Hit UN Geneva (+18) Picture Attached. by obailala(m): 11:25pm On Nov 07, 2015
HzRF:

U guys said igbo this igbo that yet u write novel like comments to depise them

Let them go

As far as I am concern dey can go where they lyk

Yoruba land hasn't witness the kind of leadership we witness under awolowo
I am pissed with the protests for 2 reasons, first is that I am also Igbo and second is the sheer hypocrisy / bigotry which has led to this recent movements.

Imagine Ipob threatening all Igbos b4 the election to vote for only PDP and never APC and then GEJ loses the election and we see Biafran rallies all over the place with these people insulting every person who doesn't share their views. Oh yes, I am embarrased and pissed at the same time.

Cc: IbokUtoroh

5 Likes

Re: Evidence As Protest Hit UN Geneva (+18) Picture Attached. by princdebola201(m): 11:48pm On Nov 07, 2015
@op why is the all countries Flag Flying while Biafra flag is lying on the floorgringrin

Is it obvious it's a nice photoshopgringrintongue

2 Likes

Re: Evidence As Protest Hit UN Geneva (+18) Picture Attached. by nikkiking(m): 12:11am On Nov 08, 2015
obailala:

Nice one there.

They can go and die in Adam oshomole's voice.

Nigerian United for life, mind speaking.

But bros you for leave jona out of this.

He never deserve to be insulted. To me he's a true democrat, humble man to the core.

To say he wasn't a simple man by nature, by now biafraund would have been actualised. Those hungry blood seeker's could have caused injury to our beautiful country nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Evidence As Protest Hit UN Geneva (+18) Picture Attached. by lmm4real: 12:31am On Nov 08, 2015
brize:

See ur life, where were u guys when GEJ was president.

2 Likes

Re: Evidence As Protest Hit UN Geneva (+18) Picture Attached. by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 08, 2015
obailala:

Yoruba fool frustrated that oil money is coming to an end.

3 Likes

Re: Evidence As Protest Hit UN Geneva (+18) Picture Attached. by papaejima1: 12:43am On Nov 08, 2015
mekaboy:
It is Nnamdi kanu that i pity, the more u people do this the longer he stays in kirikiri. I am sure he will be wishing he could tell u guys to stop this. You are worsening his case.
He signed up for Biafra Or Death!
So it is no issue. You can keep him for as long as you like. Without his arrest these protests wouldn't have come. Now the more he stays locked up the more his supporters grow. The more the police and army kill, the more our ranks will swell until the critical mass is reached then everyone will see that which has been in the making for several years.

Keep him please. We don't mind.
Re: Evidence As Protest Hit UN Geneva (+18) Picture Attached. by lmm4real: 12:46am On Nov 08, 2015
obailala:

It is very obvious that all these silly protests is just a demonstration of your hatred for Buhari and an expression of your anger that he won GEJ in a democratic election. It is also clear that all these public disturbance is just a way to make Nigeria ungovernable for PMB, because you believe hausas made Nigeria ungovernable for your lord and saviour GEJ, but what some of you [b]jobless not-too-smart folks [color=#990000][/color][/b]do not know is that a child which says the mother will not sleep, that child will not also sleep; when you say Nigeria will not be governable for PMB, it the SE and South easterners that would suffer it the most (if you doubt me, go and ask the north easterners).

True life story lol, but it's some of them though, I still know some pretty smart ones.
Re: Evidence As Protest Hit UN Geneva (+18) Picture Attached. by obailala(m): 1:09am On Nov 08, 2015
new2020:

Yoruba fool frustrated that oil money is coming to an end.
You are one of the iidiots I'm talking about for thinking that every opposing voice must be from a yoruba person; How could a normal human be so slow in reasoning?... Now another moronic reasoning is thinking that the SS is interested in this your delusion. Anu ohia!
Re: Evidence As Protest Hit UN Geneva (+18) Picture Attached. by obailala(m): 1:12am On Nov 08, 2015
nikkiking:
Nice one there.

They can go and die in Adam oshomole's voice.

Nigerian United for life, mind speaking.

But bros you for leave jona out of this.

He never deserve to be insulted. To me he's a true democrat, humble man to the core.

To say he wasn't a simple man by nature, by now biafraund would have been actualised. Those hungry blood seeker's could have caused injury to our beautiful country nigeria.
I'm not in any way insulting GEJ, far from it.
Re: Evidence As Protest Hit UN Geneva (+18) Picture Attached. by Ijebulogic(m): 2:17am On Nov 08, 2015
To keep Nigeria one is a task that must be done.
Re: Evidence As Protest Hit UN Geneva (+18) Picture Attached. by sigiyaya(m): 8:43am On Nov 08, 2015
obailala:
I am pissed with the protests for 2 reasons, first is that I am also Igbo and second is the sheer hypocrisy / bigotry which has led to this recent movements.

Imagine Ipob threatening all Igbos b4 the election to vote for only PDP and never APC and then GEJ loses the election and we see Biafran rallies all over the place with these people insulting every person who doesn't share their views. Oh yes, I am embarrased and pissed at the same time.

Cc: IbokUtoroh
You are an Id.iot and a liar Radio biafra never said that people should vote any political party rather that everyone in Biafra land should boycott the election in total. Infact it was even on that radio that jonathan was advised not to contest for the election or that he will lose. The radio kept repeating that GEJ will lose and he lost. So stop misinforming people.
Re: Evidence As Protest Hit UN Geneva (+18) Picture Attached. by mekaboy(m): 9:57am On Nov 08, 2015
papaejima1:

He signed up for Biafra Or Death!
So it is no issue. You can keep him for as long as you like. Without his arrest these protests wouldn't have come. Now the more he stays locked up the more his supporters grow. The more the police and army kill, the more our ranks will swell until the critical mass is reached then everyone will see that which has been in the making for several years.

Keep him please. We don't mind.

If only u pple can hear from him now, u will stop to save him.
Re: Evidence As Protest Hit UN Geneva (+18) Picture Attached. by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 08, 2015
Mod... Hope you won't remove my post as it has been removed from fp?
Re: Evidence As Protest Hit UN Geneva (+18) Picture Attached. by papaejima1: 9:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
mekaboy:

If only u pple can hear from him now, u will stop to save him.
We don't need him saved.
Biafra or Death is it.
He has been sacrificed for the struggle and he said so himself. So stop crying for us. His death in detention will mean more to the struggle than his freedom.

1 Like

Re: Evidence As Protest Hit UN Geneva (+18) Picture Attached. by donjayz321(m): 9:55pm On Jul 27, 2016
obailala:

I understand you wrote this with a full tummy... How about now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Profile of Hassan Dankwambo / Olawepo Hashim Explains In 3 Minutes, How To Create $4trillion Economy / Bola Tinubu Removes Donald Duke's Young Picture From His Official Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.