Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) (57056 Views)

Delta Engineer Who Converted Keke To An "Aeroplane" Becomes Online Sensation / "Aeroplane" Moving On Main Road In Delta State (Photos) / Man Builds An Aeroplane Model In Anambra State Using Scrap Materials. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by KelvinKelt(m): 9:52pm On Nov 07, 2015
That looks more like jet, not aeroplane
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by augnellywinex25(m): 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
wats d use? arts? is it an artwork? comon dis is shit we kip blaimin d govt try ur best b4 remembrin d govt ~i build a plane ,sory mould a toy plane looking metal and want d govt to intervene shit!!!~ make sometin hapen quake n shake,i cnt build sumtin lyk dat, na west of money ooo...naija we r farfar behind technologicaly n electronicaly..peope should come up with ideas and build real working stuffs not TOYS..I tot its capable flight ..mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by majmustrise: 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
Good work! But can it fly?
W@ differenti@es an aircraft frm a car is its ability to fly... W@ differenti@es an aeroplane frm an helicopter is d distance of flight...
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 07, 2015
Brilliant. 1 orijin for u.

Dnacode:

Why the hate? Is it us that made you people refuse western education in one generation?
Tell ur pple to go get educated so that they will produce beautiful things like this and thus become celebrated.
Yoruba's produce beautiful things-because they embraced education. We hail them also when they beat foreigners in their own universities abroad.
Igbo's produce beautiful things too because they are educated and they also do well abroad in foreign universities.
Those in south south are just as industrious as Igbo and Yoruba.
The middle belt is doing wonderfully well too.
What is the Muslim north doing?
Nothing!
They are doing nothing! to uplift Nigeria!.
They are a failure.
All they do is marry and give birth to millions of children who they cast out to beg on the streets.
They are dragging Nigeria backward.
Yoruba is only tolerating them because we have Yoruba Muslims who are religiously sympathetic to their plight and which is not really helping matters.
The hatred in the heart of an average northern Muslim even towards Yoruba Muslim is alarming.
You kill them at every slightest opportunity.
You refuse to worship with them in the same mosque even down in South West because of your superiority complex.
You abhor them like pigs but use them like puppets.

You make Nigerian indices bad before the international community.
You are plagued by AIDS, Poverty, Polio etc etc and that's because you have refused to change your lifestyle and then hide the real statistics by under reporting.
Your settlements are the poorest and dirtiest in the whole nation.
Your children cannot even afford to survive the major under5 killer diseases of childhood because of poverty(due to your lifestyle) and extreme dirtiness.
We Southerners are so ashamed of the Muslim North. We want out!

The only reason why the international community still wants Nigeria as one is because they know how destructive you guys are so they tie us together to serve as a check to your destructive nature.
They know that if Islam /muslims are left alone as a nation they will soon want to attack Europe and America so the idea is plant a christian or Jewish presence nearby that will help to keep them in check.
The same happened in the middle east. They planted Israel to help checkmate extreme activities of the Muslim middle east.
Same is happening down here. Plant Christianity in the South to balance Sub-saharan Africa's Muslim stronghold that will prevent it from spreading fast and consuming the world.
Do the Maths! That's just it.

3 Likes

Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 07, 2015
LOL.....what is that crap Please find something better to help stroke the ego of the Short Beasts!!! Their inferiority complex is mind boggling!!!!
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2015
NIGERIAN DRONE

IWE-1 RECON & ATTACK DRONE

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by dROC1: 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2015
This one na "Eloplane". If it's art, let's call it art and not celebrate mediocrity because this is light years away from being a functional plane.
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by flokii: 10:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
why Igbo boys never assemble aeroplane sef... grin

you'll see names like... Dillichukwu airlines.. abi mo ti wo ni grin
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by kayalla(f): 10:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
johnwizey:
Shey e dey fly

they never put fuel, wait e go fly
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by BankeSmalls(f): 10:20pm On Nov 07, 2015
greatestboss:
That's just a metal used to construct a plane and e no move commot for ground gaan... Can someone tell me what's special about that??
Someone should throw it inside the waste-bin... What a waste of resources!!

Na bad belle go kill you
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by BankeSmalls(f): 10:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
flokii:
why Igbo boys never assemble aeroplane sef... grin

you'll see names like... Dillichukwu airlines.. abi mo ti wo ni grin

And yerobber man go scheme to kill his dream abi?
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by BankeSmalls(f): 10:23pm On Nov 07, 2015
dROC1:
This one na "Eloplane". If it's art, let's call it art and not celebrate mediocrity because this is light years away from being a functional plane.

Show me the best thing you have ever done in your life?

You see, NOTHING!

2 Likes

Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by clovislouis(m): 10:23pm On Nov 07, 2015
Pidggin:
I see a man not a boy.
Nice one though
yea
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by lanrex101: 10:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
I can no longer doubt the discrimination by the the igbos. . . . .
I now realize that some of those insane guys are totally crazy by their various posts online these days.
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by BankeSmalls(f): 10:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
ayoolanr:
LOL.....what is that crap Please find something better to help stroke the ego of the Short Beasts!!! Their inferiority complex is mind boggling!!!!

Still better than amala and ewedu

2 Likes

Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by BankeSmalls(f): 10:25pm On Nov 07, 2015
lanrex101:
I can no longer doubt the discrimination by the the igbos. . . . .
I now realize that some of those insane guys are totally crazy by their various posts online these days.

takes an insane person to read an insane post. enjoy your satay at yaba left.

2 Likes

Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by bigerboy200: 10:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
ofofoCEO:
The IGBOS will be missed should they leave Nigeria. They are crafty and industrious, I mean those people are blessed from the youngest to the eldest, I just envy that tribe
LUBBISH... fake and inferior items will disappear.
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
psychologist:
In the parable of the sower, the guys that God gave talents were Nigerians
The 1st is igbo
The 2nd is hausa
The 3rd is lipsrsealed

God has blessed igbos with talents.....
Aba the potential china of Africa and the world at large

S.h.u.t up jare,You people are also the first that started killing your blood brothers for money ritual.And to think that this is coming from a physco "yabaleft" psychologist....... its a huge waste of resource.For Christ sakes talk like a learned person
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by ParagaLife: 10:29pm On Nov 07, 2015
Biafran Airways...

Hehehehe... I dey laugh oooo. Somebodi nids to advice this guy to do something more
Productive with his tym and resources. Of wat use is dis plane?
Why reinvent d wheel? Any idea, creation or inventionn must address specific issues in a particular aspect of our lives.

Dis is nt a talent, its just waste of tym.
Look around u, proffering solution to a problem is key. Obviously, ur toy plane
Can't be an invention.
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
greatestboss:
That's just a metal used to construct a plane and e no move commot for ground gaan... Can someone tell me what's special about that??

GBE nu e soun.which one can you do?You better those people following u from your village to leave your life alone............
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
greatestboss:

GBE nu e soun.which one can you do?You better tell those people following u from your village to leave your life alone............
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
ITbomb:
Does it fly or just another waste of metals

must you comment even when what you have to say is not reasonable?
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by raphok1(m): 10:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
cole265:

I wish I can meet you...that is if this is ur sincere thoughts.
This is me Bro. I'm alive to make this reformation.

1 Like

Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by psychologist(m): 10:33pm On Nov 07, 2015
reminiscing:

S.h.u.t up jare,You people are also the first that started killing your blood brothers for money ritual.And to think that this is coming from a physco "yabaleft" psychologist....... its a huge waste of resource.For Christ sakes talk like a learned person

Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 07, 2015
BankeSmalls:

Still better than amala and ewedu

Amala and ewedu is far better than Stone (Akpu) and Isiewu!!!
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by ITbomb(m): 10:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
reminiscing:

must you comment even when what you have to say is not reasonable?
An aeroplane is a flying machine not some metal contraption..
Be reasonable in your observations
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by flokii: 10:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
BankeSmalls:

And yerobber man go scheme to kill his dream abi?

did you just say Kill?... thank God you put dream sef..

you think say aeronautics na play?... if you know d calculations involved... Abeg Naija never reach that stage

and just so you know... m not Mario... na one life I get and I no dey joke with am atal
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by greatestboss(m): 10:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
reminiscing:

GBE nu e soun.which one can you do?You better those people following u from your village to leave your life alone............
Hmm... see living proof that human can live without brain.
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 07, 2015
frenchpharaoh1:

"You are a bastard. I hate 'ibos' I must confess. This is one Nigeria"
What makes you think he's a bastard?? Do you know him in person??
Who are ibos??
I doubt if there's any tribe in the world known as ibos.
we are one Nigeria, how?
Anofia right? I doubt if bush animals have access to internet.
Certainly you must be a daft!!

Both of you are sick o,in this 21st century?you are arguing about tribe,who does that?
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by lanrex101: 11:07pm On Nov 07, 2015
BankeSmalls:

takes an insane person to read an insane post. enjoy your satay at yaba left.
Na Sango Olukoso ina loju ina lenu
ayanran ina
oloju orogbo
elereke obi
arabambi oko oya go strike you.
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by mandax: 11:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
greatestboss:

An ethnocentric/religious bigot like you can't even construct metals together to have the shape of an aeroplane - lets ignore flying it.

All that people like you fight your ethnic wars in Nigeria is for proceeds from crude oil in the Niger delta.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Kills African Civet In Umuahia, Abia. Poses With It (Photo) / Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) / Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.