Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) (57067 Views)

Delta Engineer Who Converted Keke To An "Aeroplane" Becomes Online Sensation / "Aeroplane" Moving On Main Road In Delta State (Photos) / Man Builds An Aeroplane Model In Anambra State Using Scrap Materials. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by Tczar(m): 10:59am On Nov 08, 2015
Seriously? Nice1 even thou it can't fly he still tried!
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by toyinid78: 11:03am On Nov 08, 2015
Here. Ayoola did a drone,u only need four rotary blades

Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by PROFLOVY(m): 11:47am On Nov 08, 2015
psychologist:
In the parable of the sower, those guys that God gave talents were Nigerians
The 1st is igbo
The 2nd is hausa
The 3rd is lipsrsealed

God has blessed igbos with talents.....
Aba the potential china of Africa and the world at large
Ur thoughts are microscopic. Can't blame u though. That why Igbos work lyk hell only to deliver their incomes to Yoruba leaders. Nigeria is one. No one needs your view of which tribe is the best. mtcheew
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by lekjons(m): 12:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
Jesumed:

Tell me five things Igbos have made that will make them be missed? Hope you won't mention this toy as number 1?
imagine!, can u even imagine a guy that calls himself yoruba, and said we yorubas envy igbos..

Asses!!
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by Cigarini: 12:24pm On Nov 08, 2015
This is rubbish, the blade have no rotor/ propeller, hw will it fly, the plane itself haz no engine, maybe a motorcycle engine could have improved his job rather than him constructing a carton box and advertising it on social media... Waste of time and resources
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
[quote author=psychologist post=39789216][/quote]

Ha!!,I knew it from the first time I read your comment that you a yabaleft candidate......I will pray for u to move to the right,Oshi
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by D419(m): 12:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
greatestboss:
That's just a metal used to construct a plane and e no move commot for ground gaan... Can someone tell me what's special about that??
Someone should throw it inside the waste-bin... What a waste of resources!!
[color=#990000][/color] ..Guy u can't make it in life wit dis ur attitude am sure nobody in ur family can think of making anytin out of broomstick....Learn to appreciate goodworks
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by D419(m): 12:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
lekjons:
imagine!, can u even imagine a guy that calls himself yoruba, and said we yorubas envy igbos..

Asses!!
. Broda no mind am Omoale ni ya e.....

1 Like

Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by olawooro: 1:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
psychologist:
In the parable of the sower, those guys that God gave talents were Nigerians
The 1st is igbo
The 2nd is hausa
The 3rd is lipsrsealed

God has blessed igbos with talents.....
Aba the potential china of Africa and the world at large
But you know china products no dey last nah
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by george4CHRIST(m): 1:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
[you are very stupid by saying that you hate igbos. quote author=hmohammed post=39785169]
You are a. Bastard. I hate ibos I must confess. This is one Nigeria. Anofia[/quote]
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by IGBOPRINCE: 1:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
hmohammed:

You are a. Bastard. I hate ibos I must confess. This is one Nigeria. Anofia
hahaha..so you hate me for no reasons? The mentioned of igbos means I am included. So the one nigeria is a scam o ye hypocrite. I hear you. Keep hating and blending with hatred.

You will hurts your self.
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by baloney: 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
? is can it fly
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by thundafire: 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
buhari airways common throw dat toy away can it fly or wat sort of engine is dy plane using praising thrash oyibo pikin no doubt produce shit 4rm dy dunce but dy serious ones will giv u something worth it cs dy have everything dy need and including a guardian
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by obeysexy: 2:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
God will continue to bless you......long life and prosperity to you
Make buari See that change ve come in his tenure and help such guy to put more courage to others that have such talent
Keep it up
God is in your side

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by shoggz(m): 2:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
I salute the inventor, however I'm of the opinion that biafrans considering themselves to be in bondage is a thing of the mind... Whatever good you need to do, better begin cos... There's no excuse for your failures and the division operator in any analytic operations only reduces values... Learn to unite for effective usefulness, integrate with others, and learn from them tolerance.
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by kayor62: 3:23pm On Nov 08, 2015
SMARTgurUxxxxxxx:
Thank god that people still have talent in Nigeria,please wish this guy good luck to go further in his destiny..........
#No be small thing o

To keep him moving forward, I can only wish him best of luck and career success....wishing him 'goodluck' means wishing him set back..... God forbid. The former goodluck did not end up well.
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by theDEVILisHERE: 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
hmohammed:

You are a. Bastard. I hate ibos I must confess. This is one Nigeria. Anofia

You want "one Nigeria"
But hate the people you want to do so called "one Nigeria" with

You are not making sense

1 Like

Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by litaninja(m): 4:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
He bought a toy over the counter bruv...
toyinid78:
Here. Ayoola did a drone,u only need four rotary blades
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by kosokoadeyemi: 4:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
Good keep it up
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by Kalvan: 4:58am On Nov 09, 2015
Lol! He has shown his skills as a welder. Yigbos, your pretentiousness has been noted. grin grin grin
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by phemzades(m): 2:09am On May 20, 2016
awwww so nice.. just dat dese brains re nt given enof training..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) / Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter / Emaciated Lions At Breeding Farm Eat Each Other In South Africa(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.