Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Is There Still Plots Of Land Within Lagos For 3M Or Lesser? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is There Still Plots Of Land Within Lagos For 3M Or Lesser? (1413 Views)

Kings Court Estate With Approved Excision For 3m / Palmsville Court Going For 3M Per Plot. Buy 5plots. and get 1 free / Two Plots Of Land For Sale At Onosa, Ibeju-lekki For 3m Each! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Still Plots Of Land Within Lagos For 3M Or Lesser? by GreatManBee: 8:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
My country people, I don tire to dey search o. Hence the reason I brought this topic here.

It's no doubt that land has become gold especially in Lagos. But is there good places I can get for 3m or lower?

Abeg help a bro out.

Tnx
Re: Is There Still Plots Of Land Within Lagos For 3M Or Lesser? by laudate: 9:15pm On Nov 07, 2015
GreatManBee:
My country people, I don tire to dey search o. Hence the reason I brought this topic here.

It's no doubt that land has become gold especially in Lagos. But is there good places I can get for 3m or lower?

Abeg help a bro out.

Tnx

Guy, you have not taken your search for land, far enough. Go to the Property section on Nairaland. You will find what you need, inside there. Happy Viewing!
Re: Is There Still Plots Of Land Within Lagos For 3M Or Lesser? by grandstar(m): 6:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
GreatManBee:

Abeg help a bro out.

Tnx

You can get plots but that will be Lekki area or Badagry axis.

Better go for Lekki as the area is fast developing.

Dangote is building a 600,000 barrel a day refinery there ! There is an export processing zone,an international airport and also a deep sea port.

So even if buy a plot in a remote area, development will certainly reach there.

I will advise you start with half a plot. Thats within your budget. You may get one for between 2.5mto 3million at Awoyaya area which is about 12 minutes drive to VGC.

If interested,please call me on 08033472004. I prefer you call
Re: Is There Still Plots Of Land Within Lagos For 3M Or Lesser? by owner(m): 11:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
grandstar:

You can get plots but that will be Lekki area or Badagry axis.
Better go for Lekki as the area is fast developing.
Dangote is building a 600,000 barrel a day refinery there ! There is an export processing zone,an international airport and also a deep sea port.
So even if buy a plot in a remote area, development will certainly reach there.
I will advise you start with half a plot. Thats within your budget. You may get one for between 2.5mto 3million at Awoyaya area which is about 12 minutes drive to VGC.
If interested,please call me on 08033472004. I prefer you call

12 Minutes Drive? Hell No.

Awoyaya is like 30 mins to VGC without Hold up and you might spend upto 2 hours if you get stuck in Ajah Hold up.. Not a Problem though.

I have a Plot of Land there for 3.5m, I want to Sell....

You can Reach me on 08080436483.

Don't dull

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Still Plots Of Land Within Lagos For 3M Or Lesser? by Puvproperties(m): 1:45am On Nov 09, 2015
Yes there is, at Ikorodu, Ibeju lekki. Call or WhatsApp: 08032222501
Or visit: www.puvproperties.com.ng
We get you covered, all round Lagos
Re: Is There Still Plots Of Land Within Lagos For 3M Or Lesser? by grandstar(m): 10:59am On Nov 10, 2015
owner:

Awoyaya is like 30 mins to VGC without Hold up and you might spend upto 2 hours if you get stuck in Ajah Hold up.. Not a Problem though.

Don't dull

Its about 12minutes.

From VGC to Ajah roundabout with traffic jam is 2minutes.

Ajah to Awoyaya is another 10minutes at most.

I stand by what I say! No dulling

1 Like

Re: Is There Still Plots Of Land Within Lagos For 3M Or Lesser? by laudate: 11:18am On Nov 10, 2015
grandstar:

Its about 12minutes.

From VGC to Ajah roundabout with traffic jam is 2minutes.

Ajah to Awoyaya is another 10minutes at most.

I stand by what I say! No dulling

Guy, you don't know anything about VGC to Ajah traffic. On a good day, you would spend 35 mins to 1 hour from VGC - Ajah in that traffic.

If you doubt me, just go there during the week from 6a.m to 8a.m and in the evenings from 5p.m to 8p.m. I work in that axis, so I know what I am saying. You can only move from VGC to Ajah in 5 mins during the weekend, or between the hours of 10a.m and 2p.m.

There is even a bus-stop at Ajah roundabout and numerous keke-Marwa trying to manoeuvre between cars, at the same time. So where did you get your 2 mins from??! shocked shocked

Ajah to Awoyaya is 20 mins max. How can you do it in 10 mins, when you are not the only vehicle on the road?
Re: Is There Still Plots Of Land Within Lagos For 3M Or Lesser? by futurewise11(m): 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
THIEF OLE CARRY AM GO...MR SCAMMER.
owner:

Don't dull
Re: Is There Still Plots Of Land Within Lagos For 3M Or Lesser? by GreatManBee: 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
Still searching please.
I'm not interested in Ikorodu or Lekki Ajah Axis.
Your help will be appreciated.
Thanks
Re: Is There Still Plots Of Land Within Lagos For 3M Or Lesser? by GreatManBee: 10:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
Any help is appreciated.
Re: Is There Still Plots Of Land Within Lagos For 3M Or Lesser? by acelaw: 8:34am On Jan 04, 2016
GreatManBee:

Abeg help a bro out.

Tnx

I have a plot for sale at Ejibo after Jakande Estate Isolo. The going price is N3M

Call 07034136967 if you are interested
Re: Is There Still Plots Of Land Within Lagos For 3M Or Lesser? by Kokofi(m): 3:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
GreatManBee:
Still searching please.
I'm not interested in Ikorodu or Lekki Ajah Axis.
Your help will be appreciated.
Thanks

I just replied the question you asked on my thread. Here's a link to the topic www.nairaland.com/2729628/buy-plot-estate-great-infrastructure/3

(1) (Reply)

Land in Royal Haven Gardens Ibeju Lekki / Build your Dream Home at Amity Estate,sangotedo,1 min Drive From Crown Estate / Follow The Path Of Investment Cassavilla Homes Magboro @ Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.