Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,510 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k (68781 Views)

FG Set To Increase Allowance Of Corpers - NYSC DG / Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State / Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by sharliz(f): 1:07am On Nov 08, 2015
Too baad

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by blesseddivah(f): 1:07am On Nov 08, 2015
Lmao.
This has gotta be a big joke

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by Goridoe(m): 1:08am On Nov 08, 2015
pet4ril:
They should be ready to record deaths nau..... Nonsense.... Imagine a Nurse 5k. Do you know the sleeplessnights and stress it take to be a nurse Oh no! He doesn't know..... If i were in that state, i would have worked according to the amount he paid .mtcheeew

loolz cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by Goridoe(m): 1:09am On Nov 08, 2015
blesseddivah:
Lmao.
This has gotta be a big joke

i pray its one of those nollywood jokes o grin

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by Nobody: 1:10am On Nov 08, 2015
Dullard is in power! lipsrsealed cry

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by BigBenoski(m): 1:10am On Nov 08, 2015
You guys should also understand that ebonyi state doesn't have a lot of money right now, and this is NYSC..they are supposed to be volunteering .. Wait a minute, you mean these people were actually paid 130k monthly WTF!! How much were the engineers and other corps members paid?? If I be the governor, I go pay everybody 15k flat. When they are done with NYSC and get a job of their choice, they can then negotiate whatever pay they want. Nawa o

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by hardychris(m): 1:27am On Nov 08, 2015
And you called that slashing? Abeg they stopped paying corper doctors

This country sef, things are just getting worse the more
Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by Nobody: 1:29am On Nov 08, 2015
homesteady:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-KR2W7Dn0SvE/Vj5TMvyjzSI/AAAAAAAHPIY/6esPCjEeK-w/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]

While Pharmacists & Nurses who were earning #91,000 and #79,000 respectively, are now to be paid 5k. Photo Credit: Twitter @obaino_

www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/11/monthly-allowance-of-corper-doctors-in.html?m=1
grin grin grin can't stop laughing!

From Grace to grass grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by Csami(m): 1:29am On Nov 08, 2015
Ebonyi sef dey pay #130k before shocked Na wa o! People from state like kwara and the rest that can't even pay 200 per month will come here and start ranting.

130k per month for a corper doctor too big abeg.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by hardychris(m): 1:31am On Nov 08, 2015
pet4ril:
They should be ready to record deaths nau..... Nonsense.... Imagine a Nurse 5k. Do you know the sleeplessnights and stress it take to be a nurse Oh no! He doesn't know..... If i were in that state, i would have worked according to the amount he paid .mtcheeew
tnk God u re not there, cus u wld hv injected people with expired drugs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by oweman: 1:35am On Nov 08, 2015
Don't seethe need why so much is earned by coppers
Do those copper manufacture life ?
Nigeria sha treating doctors as special people since 1960 .

14 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by Raxxye(m): 1:51am On Nov 08, 2015
sexysensation:

Na wa...... angry in other news flex dis from fridays to sundays jare

AIRTEL users!! AIRTEL Nigeria has just introduced weekend data bundle capped at 1024mb (1gb) for just #100 only..

Dial *474*1# to activate!
Dial *140# to check
You're sure of the bundle you're talking about?
Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by menix(m): 2:01am On Nov 08, 2015
130k Now i see where my cousin got the cash to buy that Discussion Continue.....

if a corper earns 130k, abeg how much will he now earn when he is done with service.
Abeg house is it possible for me to do a change of course from Fine Art am studying now to Medicine

21 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by menix(m): 2:04am On Nov 08, 2015
love23a:
Biafra Biafra.

A man walk into Onitsha restratrant asking for uche leg,ngozi yash,ify ear and eba. The seller replies.

Since another Biafra protest this morning did not allow me to capture anybody to cook .

I am a full supporter of Biafra, the man reply because ngozi did not allow me to fxxxk her before this Biafra protest start. Thank God p
For this Biafra movement.

All those women with ikebe in my area , are for pepersoup

On Biafra we stand.

Abeg make una Contribute 'Likes' so that i can buy this ewu sense...

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by zinachidi(m): 2:10am On Nov 08, 2015
sexysensation:

Na wa...... angry in other news flex dis from fridays to sundays jare

AIRTEL users!! AIRTEL Nigeria has just introduced weekend data bundle capped at 1024mb (1gb) for just #100 only..

Dial *474*1# to activate!
Dial *140# to check
works for every sim?

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by UjSizzle(f): 2:14am On Nov 08, 2015
That's wicked.
Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by Donpuffy(m): 2:26am On Nov 08, 2015
Nice development. Should be adopted by other states.

All the Corp members must be treated equally.

It will even reduce the corper doctors' yanga.
Proudly ex Engineering Corp member.

Click like If you like the development.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by Bridgy450(f): 2:30am On Nov 08, 2015
The thing is they are expected to work 24/7 and live inside the hopital premises. Ebonyi state general hospitals have just one permanent medical officer, so they depend on corpers a lot. This 2015 batch A corp members haven't been paid a dime since they started work. Olrotimi step in......

5 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by putin3: 2:31am On Nov 08, 2015
That's order of the day.govt of dullard Nigeria has collapse
Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by d33types: 2:31am On Nov 08, 2015
BigBenoski:
You guys should also understand that ebonyi state doesn't have a lot of money right now, and this is NYSC..they are supposed to be volunteering .. Wait a minute, you mean these people were actually paid 130k monthly WTF!! How much were the engineers and other corps members paid?? If I be the governor, I go pay everybody 15k flat. When they are done with NYSC and get a job of their choice, they can then negotiate whatever pay they want. Nawa o

Medical doctors as corpers cannot be compared to engineers and the others..
A medical doctor has worked for 1yr + and has garnered experience before service and is not a fresh meat.. That's why they don't work under supervision like other corpers.. Most of them man general hospitals unsupervised.
you know that that means? It means they don't work 8-4 like the corpers you hear? It means they treat cases most medical students will not dare.they do full surgeries. Maybe when a doctor charges you 120k for simple appendectomy you'll appreciate these guys.
I swear if they deploy me there, i'll jejely start my private practice then 130k will be chicken change.

Without Corper doctors most northern states are in trouble and are hot cakes there..who Ebonyi don help sef cheesy

The hate for doctors is appalling men,yes they're doing humanitarian jobs doesn't mean they won't eat

No doctor will stay there..

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by ipledge10(m): 2:32am On Nov 08, 2015
harbiolarichard:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

how many likes do I get?
we are talking serious matter here
Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by Nobody: 2:32am On Nov 08, 2015
homesteady:
What sort of rubbish is this? Does this government have any sense? How would you pay a certified medical doctor 15K

cc. lalasticlala
pls correct urself 'Corper medical doctor'
Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by SirHouloo(m): 2:35am On Nov 08, 2015
Shouldn't they thank God that they are serving in places relating to their field of studies? Engineering Corpers are known for classroom teaching and we 've not been complaining.

7 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by d33types: 2:35am On Nov 08, 2015
nnamdiokere45:
pls correct urself 'Corper medical doctor'

Sorry bro..its not Corper doctor. Its certified doctor.. They have full license to practice medicine by service time..not a provisional license..educate yourself

28 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by d33types: 2:37am On Nov 08, 2015
SirHouloo:
Shouldn't they thank God that they are serving in places relating to their field of studies? Engineering Corpers are known for classroom teaching and we 've not been complaining.

It's because engineers are green horns by then but doctors aren't. Wonder why engineering graduates have to practice for some years before registration by COREN and be called engineers officially?
Doctors have full license to practice medicine by then ,and they have full 1 year job experience..not like engineering students IT

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by Nobody: 2:44am On Nov 08, 2015
d33types:

Sorry bro..its not Corper doctor. Its certified doctor.. They have full license to practice medicine by service time..not a provisional license..educate yourself
ur d one confusing urself, weda dem dey certified or nt, dey r still under d scheme so forget dat tin.dey r jst lucky to b paid dat amt.cum to fmc bida n c if dey collect dat amt.dey pay dey 30k here so dey wer jst lucky den.abeg d gap is too mch btw dem n normal graduates. no b dsame skul we go.I understand dat dier shld b more bt d difference shld b dat mch.30k is ok so guy calm urself, am educated

5 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by d33types: 2:51am On Nov 08, 2015
nnamdiokere45:
ur d one confusing urself, weda dem dey certified or nt, dey r still under d scheme so forget dat tin.dey r jst lucky to b paid dat amt.cum to fmc bida n c if dey collect dat amt.dey pay dey 30k here so dey wer jst lucky den.abeg d gap is too mch btw dem n normal graduates. no b dsame skul we go.I understand dat dier shld b more bt d difference shld b dat mch.30k is ok so guy calm urself, am educated
Feel free to express youself sir. To get to that position ,medical school is officially 6 yrs (8 in my case without extra years)then 1year intense housemanship in which payment is not less than 170k in most places.
Thats 9yrs in most schools in Nigeria or officially 7years..Guy nor be same school una go abeg..

Well ..like Kermit,,none of my beeswax.. Private practice will fetch more than that 130k..
Heck ,with an extra dev job,,nothing less than 400k total monthly.. No need killing oneself for unappreciative folks .I'd rather have sleepless nights on my android studio console than people shouting on my neck.
Meanwhile, most graduates are unemployable and they're still hating and making noise instead of taking advantage of the internet for training..

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by magicminister: 2:52am On Nov 08, 2015
Donpuffy:
Nice development. Should be adopted by other states.

All the Corp members must be treated equally.

It will even reduce the corper doctors' yanga.
Proudly ex Engineering Corp member.

Click like If you like the development.

With due respect, I think your comment is quite ignorant.
Doctors, nurses and pharmacist and other health practioners desrve every penny they get and even more.
What is 130k compared to the number of patients you see and tend to in a day??

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by mrbillz(m): 2:53am On Nov 08, 2015
TOO BAD
Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by redcliff: 2:59am On Nov 08, 2015
homesteady:
What sort of rubbish is this? Does this government have any sense? How would you pay a certified medical doctor 15K

cc. lalasticlala

Why should they pay doctors 130k nd pay other folks less than 20k? Are they Gods? Besides with the kind of doctors and nurses we are having these days with thwir non challant attitude to health of patients, they dont deserve that mich

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Corper In Court For Having Sex With Married Woman / Is There Any Implication Of Not Going To Youth Service? / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.