Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today (51690 Views)

5 Children Found Dead After Mistakenly Locking Themselves In Freezer / PHOTOS: Children Found Inside Car Booth In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by Towncrier247: 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by prettyjo(f): 9:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
nawaooooooo

dat momemt when... grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by semasir: 9:47pm On Nov 07, 2015
Uhn...... My area Behind pass this one na
Re: Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by Chimarto: 10:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
Family of 20

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 07, 2015
Resource control... grin

12 Likes

Re: Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 07, 2015
Now I believe that This COUNTRY is really going into RECESSION.

But we need RECESSIONAL HYMNS

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by An0nimus: 11:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
I wanted to say something funny but I started thinking what will make a man put his children/ward in the boot of his car sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by SaiBuharii: 9:12am On Nov 08, 2015
South south and South east. When una go get sense?...nato dey shout Biafra up and down.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by UncleLondon: 9:13am On Nov 08, 2015
Such is life
Re: Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by zed7: 9:13am On Nov 08, 2015
Zoology grin
This would soon be a lucrative course. Our people have almost finished evolving into animals.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by sule17(m): 9:14am On Nov 08, 2015
Who c my sandal pls?

4 Likes

Re: Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by olafunny(m): 9:14am On Nov 08, 2015
Igbo undecided

creating way where there seems to be no way since 0001BC grin

#najokeideyo
#idontalkmyown
#olafunny

4 Likes

Re: Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by eightsin(m): 9:14am On Nov 08, 2015
Lool.
See d man face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by gamaliel121(m): 9:14am On Nov 08, 2015
Eyaaa...

Der are even covering dia faces

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by Dronedude(m): 9:15am On Nov 08, 2015
This is injustice to humanity and machine. See the man's face like one of our politicians.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by cold(m): 9:15am On Nov 08, 2015
Are you kidding me shocked
Re: Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by ademipeju(f): 9:15am On Nov 08, 2015
Re: Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by omusiliyu(m): 9:15am On Nov 08, 2015
OP... Hope their father did not harass you...

His bizarre look in the 2nd picture was somehow
Re: Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by ofofoCEO(f): 9:16am On Nov 08, 2015
See leaders of tomorrow inside trunk, so future Rivers state Governor dey inside their?
Touching pictures, children are so innocent
Re: Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by Osirimononaye(m): 9:16am On Nov 08, 2015
Fast Link
Re: Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 08, 2015
Maybe they wanted to smuggle those children lol.....I guess the man and his wife re going to church, everyone know nigeria situation 2 more family will still join them inside the small car. So they pack the children inside the car booth.
Happy sunday to u all.

2 Likes

Re: Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by GodwinTobi(m): 9:16am On Nov 08, 2015
Nigeria is indeed a joke.... when they were told to born two or three they will tell u dat the bible says that "children are d heritage of the lord" ..... family planning would have save that family this embrassment.

6 Likes

Re: Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 08, 2015
Poverty.

Front Page grin
Re: Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by kingthreat(m): 9:17am On Nov 08, 2015
I think when we see something like this, we should try and stop the driver from doing such nonsense. Even if the police is not available, this is grossly improper. It's not government's fault or that of the police. It's simply some citizens stupidly doing what they like.

1 Like

Re: Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by techmart(m): 9:17am On Nov 08, 2015
for real.... risky
Re: Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:17am On Nov 08, 2015
cool
Re: Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by eleko1: 9:18am On Nov 08, 2015
Nah space wagon.It is not a new thing in Nija nah.Probably the passengers @ the back seat are as big as hippo.
Re: Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by TymeLogos: 9:19am On Nov 08, 2015
angry

Children for that matter. While the man and his wife seat in the car? That's unacceptable.

1 Like

Re: Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by j4sure(m): 9:19am On Nov 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by sukkot: 9:20am On Nov 08, 2015
kwezenu yaaaaaaaaaa

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) / Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London / My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.