Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them - Religion (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them (370887 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jozzy4: 7:20am On Jul 28, 2016
brocab:
[s] Quote Jozzy4- After Jesus said they died and were buried , he still went ahead to say the rich MAN , MAN. Have a tongue and could drink water which is the description of a man , I demand an explanation for this ! When did immaterial spirits start having tongue and drink water ? grin grin
Isn't this part of your beliefs, you JW's believe Jesus went into heaven just as a Spirit? And you believe Michael the archangel became Jesus on earth, and returned to sit at God's right hand side in Spirit. If this is the case, Jesus also ate and drank with His disciples, after He was resurrected . {And now you are asking me, to explain to you, How does a Spirit drink}

@ bold , Jesus ate when he materialized a human body. Are you now admitting the rich man is alive in human body ? Contrary to your spirit claim ?

Don't You believe this is the truth about Christ now? Do you even know about your own bible? This is what you JW's have said all along, Jesus returned to God in Spirit? This is why you haven't the slightest idea how the bible is written, you don't even recognise your own bible. You are reading your stories from a magazine, that's written by children story tellers.
{Luke 15:22-26} The Lord was speaking in terms of explaining after we die our Spirit lives on.
With all the scriptures I have shared with you, still you are confused of the idea, the way you have explained yourself you seem to think that our flesh and blood lives on-and the rich man never died nor buried-but he is in Hades burning in torment alive.
{Esslesiastes 3:19-20} All from dust and we will return to dust.
{Esslesiastes 12:6-7} And the dust returns to the ground and the Spirit returns to God who gave it.
From our experiences in life it is easy for us to understand the truth, that when a person dies his body begins to decay back unto dust.

Confused man, does the rich MAN sound like a spirit to you ?

Do spirit have tongue ? grin what is a tongue made of ? Flesh !!! grin

But what about a mans spirit? Where does it go at death? So where does a person go when he dies? Lets read the scriptures and find the answers?
{Luke 23:43} Jesus said to the thief on the cross, today you will be with Me in Paradise.
{Acts 2:27-31} For you will not leave My soul in Hades, Nor will you allow to see your Holy one to see corruption, He foreseeing this spoke concerning the resurrection of the Christ, that His soul was not left in Hades, nor His flesh see corruption, Jesus died and while His physical body reposed in the tomb, He {His soul} went to Hades {the unseen world of the dead} Jesus did not remain in Hades, However on the third day, He returned from Hades and was raised from the dead.

Forget your twisting, scripture says the spirit or breath returns to God as u confess !!! Period . not to hellfire as brocab theorised

And already you are having trouble accepting the story of {Luke 16:22-26} So the beggar died and he was carried away by the angels to Abraham's bosom, the rich man also died and was buried, and being in torment in Hades, the rich man lifted up his eye's and saw Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. And Abraham said between us there is a great gulf fixed, so for those who want to pass from here you cannot, nor from there pass to us.
We read that Paradise is not the same as Hades, but rather one or two compartments located within Hades. Lazarus died and went to Abraham bosom {This same Paradise where Jesus said today you will be with Me in paradise up on the cross} While the rich man died and went to Hades and he was in torment. These scriptures shows that the spirits travel either way, while the flesh turns back into dust.
{Job 14:14} If a man dies shall he live again?

Abraham bossom is what ? paradise . you just rendered the whole story symbolical. If you insist it's literal kindly accept that Abraham's bossom is what it is . Abraham's chest position.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 7:48am On Jul 28, 2016
brocab:
It must be difficult for you to accept this scripture, knowing your organisation don't even believe Hell nor Hades ever exist.
So of course you see the rich man could still be alive in the flesh
, when he asked for water from Abraham. grin

Jozzy4:

You are putting yourself in frying pan, if the rich man is still alive in flesh, answer me : of what purpose is the ressurection ?

Bro, as you can see false jw jozzy doesn't comprehend anything that is said, either that or he twists things around because he has no answer,
which is dishonest - lying, which he does often, and which is another jw trait.

As you know he doesn't understand the Bible either, and using a corrupted Bible and being told what to believe just makes it doubly worse.

Some say they are not jw, but if they believe false jw teachings then they are false jw and do lie.
If they follow satans teachings then they are satans disciples.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jozzy4: 9:31am On Jul 28, 2016
johnw74:

Bro, as you can see false jw jozzy doesn't comprehend anything that is said, either that or he twists things around because he has no answer,

As you know he doesn't understand the Bible either, and using a corrupted Bible and being told what to believe just makes it doubly worse.

Some say they are not jw, but if they believe false jw teachings then they are false jw and do lie.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jessicha(f): 10:00am On Jul 28, 2016
Jozzy4:

Abraham bossom is what ? paradise . you just rendered the whole story symbolical. If you insist it's literal kindly accept that Abraham's bossom is what it is . Abraham's chest position.

lolzzzzzzz, Abraham Bossom = Paradise. That means Hagar was in Paradise o

" And Sarai said unto Abram, My wrong be upon thee: I have given my maid into thy bosom; and when she saw that she had conceived, I was despised in her eyes: the LORD judge between me and thee.And Sarai said unto Abram, My wrong be upon thee: I have given my maid into thy bosom; and when she saw that she had conceived, I was despised in her eyes: the LORD judge between me and thee. " Gen 16:5

LKWMD grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 11:19am On Jul 28, 2016
Frying pan The scripture clearly said the rich man died and was buried. But you seem to think the rich man ask for water while he is in Hades Hell still alive in the flesh.
Your own thoughts can't see the Spirit of the rich man lives on, while in Hades being tormented with fire.
Jozzy4:

You are putting yourself in frying pan, if the rich man is still alive in flesh, answer me : of what purpose is the ressurection ?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 11:28am On Jul 28, 2016
Even after all that, Jozzy believes the rich man stayed alive in Hades asking for water of Abraham. Are these guys nuts?
Can you believe it
johnw74:

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 11:43am On Jul 28, 2016
The JW's have always taught Jesus went into Heaven to sit on God's right hand side in the Spirit, and you continualed to teach Jesus came to earth as the archangel Michael in the Spirit, and return to heaven in the Spirit.
Yet Jesus ate and drank after He was resurrected with His disciples, as you believe in the Spirit.
Even if it said Abraham's side, it still would mean Paradise, because Abraham was in Paradise, as the scriptures tell's us he was.
The poor man died and was buried and the poor mans Spirit was brought by the angels to Abraham.

The rich man died and was buried and His Spirit went into Hades {Hell} again as the scriptures tell's us he is.
So really you haven't a leg to stand on when arguing about your own beliefs.
Jozzy4:

@ bold , Jesus ate when he materialized a human body. Are you now admitting the rich man is alive in human body ? Contrary to your spirit claim ?

Confused man, does the rich MAN sound like a spirit to you ?

Do spirit have tongue ? grin what is a tongue made of ? Flesh !!! grin

Forget your twisting, scripture says the spirit or breath returns to God as u confess !!! Period . not to hellfire as brocab theorised

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jozzy4: 12:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
brocab:
The JW's have always taught Jesus went into Heaven to sit on God's right hand side in the Spirit, and you continualed to teach Jesus came to earth as the archangel Michael in the Spirit, and return to heaven in the Spirit.
Yet Jesus ate and drank after He was resurrected with His disciples, as you believe in the Spirit.
Even if it said Abraham's side, it still would mean Paradise, [size=27] because Abraham was in Paradise, as the scriptures tell's us he was.[/size]

I demand an evidence for the bold , where the scripture expressly said Abraham was in paradise ??

The poor man died and was buried and the poor mans Spirit was brought by the angels to Abraham.
The rich man died and was buried and His Spirit went into Hades {Hell} again as the scriptures tell's us he is.
So really you haven't a leg to stand on when arguing about your own beliefs.

Must you add lies to your problems , the strike through are not found in the text, but a insertion by brocab! grin liar

Again am asking you : a tongue is made of Flesh ? Yes or no

Does a spirit have TONGUE ? .
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jozzy4: 12:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
brocab:
Frying pan The scripture clearly said the rich man died and was buried. But you seem to think the rich man ask for water while he is in Hades Hell still alive in the flesh.
Your own thoughts can't see the Spirit of the rich man lives on, while in Hades being tormented with fire.

Did Jesus mention anything spirit or you are reading your mythical Greek philosophies into the text.

Rich MAN right ? MAN, MAN , rich MAN

If u can't see this , u need glasses.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 12:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
brocab:
After reading your page-this must be so difficult for you to comprehend, it shows every time you reply back, your first reaction is negative, which shows you don't even read up on the word, most people would try to understand before replying back, but you aren't most people, you just don't think about things-you jump straight in, without acknowledging.
The blind, leading the blind.
1. are my replies negative ? no , my replies are based on issues under discussion, I don't like dwell on issues that are not under discussion or changing the topic all the time. so once I see you are trying to change the topic or talking about something else , I will tell you that you are going astray. The present topic is about where the spirit , soul, body goes at death!
2. whenever you mention a scripture verse, and what you say is different from what the verse says, I do not hesitate to expose you.
3. do I read up on what you say? yes I do, notice that most times I'm the one who helps you to quote the verses that you mention. you can also notice that I do respond to each main point in your post, I separate them and respond to each accordingly.

{Luke 16:22-26} explains it quite well-but your reactions are always on the argumentative side.
luke 16: 22-26 explains what quite well?
my reactions are based on the falsehood you are trying to pass along

Well if you don't understand it, then find someone else who can 'and explain it for you?
exCape tactics
But what you haven't noticed both died, both were buried back to dust, and yet both spirits are still alive.
the bold part is a lie!, the verses never said so! or implied so!

[quote]{Ecclesiastes 12:7, 3:20} Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was, and the Spirit shall return unto God who give it. All go to the same place all come from dust, and to dust all return.

brocab ,did you really read those verses? did you really understand what it is telling you? cus I don't think so!. I will post those verses again and explain them to you!
King James Version
Ec 12:7Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

can you see how these verse exposes you?
1. It says the "spirit returns to God who gave it". did it say the spirit goes to hell? no!
2. look at the verse again, the scripture says man is from dust and returns to dust when he dies, this verse support that statement, it used the word "return", if you don't come from somewhere or something , you don't return to it!
The same word was used for the spirit too, it says the spirit "returns". Did it say the spirit returns to hell? no , it says the spirit returns to God!, the scriptures says the spirit belongs to god!
If you say the spirit goes to hell after man dies , then you are trying to imply that the spirit of man comes from hell as the verse uses the word "return" for spirit too.
but unlike your false theories the scriptures make it clear about where the spirit comes from(this verses I shall point, not to you, but to those reading this thread).
3. did you notice what the scriptures called the spirit in man, it called it an "it", hope you understand why?

King James Version
Ec 3:20All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.

1. The verse says all are of dust. do we have scriptures that go along with these words
[b]Job 10:9Remember, please, that you made me out of clay, But now you make me return to dust.
Ps 103:14For he well knows how we are formed, Remembering that we are dust.
this verses go along with what God called man and how he created man. MAN IS DUST!
2. The verse also supports the other verses that states where man goes when man dies, RETURNS TO DUST!

The problem is' you can't read between the lines-when we read the scriptures-we read it with meaning. Everybody who reads about anything, always looks for the answers, but in your case you don't.
As you can read our flesh returns to the ground-we are made from dust and we will return to dust-but the Spirit remains.
YOU CAN LIE!, did those verses say the spirit remains? no , it says the spirit returns! to who! to the one who gave it! God!. you mentioned the outcome of the flesh, you decided to change the outcome of the spirit! liar!

So this proves our flesh ends up back where it came from
and so does the spirit sir! don't try and change its outcome!

{Adam was made from dust} while our Spirits roam, the rich man died and buried and yet his spirit knows he is in Hades being tormented by fire. {The meaning of Hell-Sheol, Hades, Gehenna}
did the verse says the spirit roams? no stop false teachings!
did the verses say that it was the rich man spirit that went to Hades ? no
PLS , NOTICE THAT HE MENTIONED HELL, SHEOL ,HADES AND GEHENNA, I BELIEVE THAT HE IS TRYING TO IMPLY THAT THE WORDS MEAN THE SAME THING AND IT'S ONLY THE SPIRIT THAT GOES THERE. ONCE WE ARE CLEAR ON WHERE THE SPIRIT GOES, I WILL USE THE SCRIPTURES TO EXPOSE HIS FALSE TEACHINGS FURTHER ABOUT THOSE WORDS.
NOTE: if he means something different, he is expected to state and tell us the meaning of hell, sheol, Hades and Gehenna.

brocab, you keep on saying the rich man's spirit is in Hades , but you refuse to touch the second part of the issue which asked where the body and soul goes to!
leeme ask you a straight question: does the soul goes to hell(pls notice if he will answer)

This means our Spirit feels everything our flesh feels, even after we die, the rich man felt himself burning, and he knew he was in Hades.
false analogy!
The rich man was begging Abraham to cool down his tongue with a tip of water, and the rich man describes Hades burning with fire of torment, if this isn't telling you he is in Hell another word used for Hades-then at least share a little light on this subject and tell the world, Hades isn't Hell, a place of torment-and our Spirits no-longer feels the pain after we die?
I will shed more light on this , but we must first know where the spirit, soul and body goes, themy it will be easy to know what happens to them there.

And why is the rich man begging Abraham to send Lazarus back to his family, didn't the rich man realise no-one can come back from the dead, not even in Spirit {except through Jesus}
off topic!

to preper for his reply and next set of false teachings about man and where his spirit goes at death, plso read this verses.

[b]Ec 3:18-20 I also said in my heart about the sons of men that the true God will test them and show them that they are like animals,
Ec 3:19for there is an outcome for humans and an outcome for animals; they all have the same outcome. As the one dies, so the other dies; and they all have but one spirit. So man has no superiority over animals, for everything is futile.
Ec 3:20All are going to the same place. They all come from the dust, and they all are returning to the dust.
Ps 104:29When you hide your face, they are disturbed. If you take away their spirit, they die and return to the dust.
Ps 146:3, 4Do not put your trust in princes Nor in a son of man, who cannot bring salvation.4His spirit goes out, he returns to the ground; [Color=blue]On that very day his thoughts perish.[/color]
Ec 9:10Whatever your hand finds to do, do with all your might, for there is no work nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom in the Grave, where you are going.
Ge 3:19In the sweat of your face you will eat bread until you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken. For dust you are and to dust you will return.”
Ge 2:7And Jehovah God went on to form the man out dust from the ground and to blow into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living person/*soul.
Job 27:3As long as my breath is within me And spirit from God is in my nostrils
Job 34:14, 15If he fixes his attention on them, If he gathers their spirit and breath to himself,15All humans would perish together, And mankind would return to the dust.

There are also other verses we might look into later.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 12:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
brocab:
Thanks brother for the encouragement, the truth will always be revealed, and it is done by special people like yourselves, we are doing, what the JW's should be doing, we are spreading the word of God across the nations.
And of course the enemy will always try to destroy us doing that, the Lord warned us this will happen, and sure enough 'this keeps me going, when I read the word of God, and it's the word that pushes me to continual to spread the word further into the enemies camp.
I enjoy most of all 'that the word of God will always push Satan and his army backwards, and the darkness will never prevail.
Jesus had won the battle, now and forevermore.

And I believe dolphinheart are more then one, one that doesn't know, what the other one is doing.
@ brocab and solite3, a beg, who be dolphinsheart, cus I've not seen any of his or her post on this thread.
brocab, pls give proof of your belief.
I've shown all about the existence of solite3
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 10:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
Without proof we have the rights to believe how we choose, and its your fault you have given us reasons to believe you are many?
Not just one writer, because dolphinheart writes things that he/she cant remember, and denies it after you have written it.

When we look into John74 statement, you had written about the two headed God, and when questioned about such statement you denied 'you had even written such a statement.
You are either a liar or their's someone else calling themselves dolphinheart that you allow to write on your IP.
dolphinheart:

@ brocab and solite3, a beg, who be dolphinsheart, cus I've not seen any of his or her post on this thread.
brocab, pls give proof of your belief.
I've shown all about the existence of solite3
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 11:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
brocab:
Without proof we have the rights to believe how we choose, and its your fault you have given us reasons to believe you are many?
Not just one writer, because dolphinheart writes things that he/she cant remember, and denies it after you have written it.

When we look into John74 statement, you had written about the two headed God, aby nd when questioned about such statement you denied 'you had even written such a statement.
You are either a liar or their's someone else calling themselves dolphinheart that you allow to write on your IP.

did I deny that I never wrote about a two headed God? no
I refuse to accept modified statements whereby parts of my full sentence is being cut off, modified, removed , or adjusted . I do not deny my own sentences.
If you say I said something, leave my sentences the way they are when mentioning what I said.
Secondly , do not try to explain what I said to suit or own whims while deliberately cutting off other sentences of mine that goes a long way in explaining what I said , only dubious people do that.

third , I've asked and begged you guys to post the full text of my post where those sentences of mine are, you claim to have seen my post, but even you could not post the full text here so that I can explain my own words. you prefer taking snippets out of that post, modifying it and then giving it your own understanding and explanations.

did you question me about my statements?no , you falsely accused me after modifying my sentence, initially refusing to quote my sentence in full and preferring to explain my sentence even when you had the courage to quote them.
A request for a the full text of that post has been made, yet you have not posted it on this thread!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 1:15am On Jul 29, 2016
Jozzy4:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4029863_tmpcam665937360_jpeg8ae8f5aa333e77d1dba866b37d380f10

now, now, I know you hate the truth, it upsets you
but that's your problem

johnw74:

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 1:18am On Jul 29, 2016
Jozzy4:

Must you add lies to your problems , the strike through are not found in the text, but a insertion by brocab! grin liar

dolphinheart:

YOU CAN LIE!, did those verses say the spirit remains? no , it says the spirit returns! to who! to the one who gave it! God!. you mentioned the outcome of the flesh, you decided to change the outcome of the spirit! liar!

lie lie jozzy and lie lie dolphinheart cannot comprehend so they call out liar

fancy lie lie false jw's calling out liar

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 1:40am On Jul 29, 2016
dolphinheart:

did I deny that I never wrote about a two headed God? no
I refuse to accept modified statements whereby parts of my full sentence is being cut off, modified, removed , or adjusted . I do not deny my own sentences.

lie lie dolphinheart

you know as well as I that your quoted statement has not been modified,
no parts of your full sentence has been cut off, modified, removed , or adjusted, as you know
you just cannot help but lie lie post after post
dolphinheart:
"it has been established that God and Jesus are two different persons, there if you make Jesus to be that same God, then your God is two persons in one!, a two headed God!."

dolphinheart:

If you say I said something, leave my sentences the way they are when mentioning what I said.
Secondly , do not try to explain what I said to suit or own whims while deliberately cutting off other sentences of mine that goes a long way in explaining what I said , only dubious people do that.

your sentence was left exactly the way it was, oh dubious one

dolphinheart:

third , I've asked and begged you guys to post the full text of my post where those sentences of mine are, you claim to have seen my post, but even you could not post the full text here so that I can explain my own words. you prefer taking snippets out of that post, modifying it and then giving it your own understanding and explanations.

no part of your post has been modified giving a diffrent understanding and explanations,
here it is again exactly the way you wrote it, isn't that so lie lie
dolphinheart:
"it has been established that God and Jesus are two different persons, there if you make Jesus to be that same God, then your God is two persons in one!, a two headed God!."

dolphinheart:

did you question me about my statements?no , you falsely accused me after modifying my sentence, initially refusing to quote my sentence in full and preferring to explain my sentence even when you had the courage to quote them.
A request for a the full text of that post has been made, yet you have not posted it on this thread!

lie lie I rightly accused you and continue to, and modified nothing in your sentence, your sentence has not once been modified,
I have explained your sentence although it doesn't need explaining it's very clear that you referred to God and the Word as "a two headed god"

lie lie dolphinheart:

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John showed that God and the Word was "God"

lie lie dolphinheart referred to God and the Word as in John 1"1 as "a two headed god"

you just a way big lie lie

lie lie dolphinheart your near every word is a lie

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jozzy4: 4:35am On Jul 29, 2016
Jessicha:

" And Sarai said unto Abram, My wrong be upon thee: I have given my maid [siize=28] into thy bosom; [/size] and when she saw that she had conceived, I was despised in her eyes: the LORD judge between me and thee.And Sarai said unto Abram, My wrong be upon thee: I have given my maid into thy bosom; and when she saw that she had conceived, I was despised in her eyes: the LORD judge between me and thee. " Gen 16:5

LKWMD grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jozzy4: 4:37am On Jul 29, 2016
Jessicha:

" And Sarai said unto Abram, My wrong be upon thee: I have given my maid [size=28] into thy bosom; [/size] and when she saw that she had conceived, I was despised in her eyes: the LORD judge between me and thee.And Sarai said unto Abram, My wrong be upon thee: I have given my maid into thy bosom; and when she saw that she had conceived, I was despised in her eyes: the LORD judge between me and thee. " Gen 16:5

LKWMD grin

so funnyyy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 29, 2016
Jozzy4:

so funnyyy
why do you guys look for error! How does this proves there is no hell fire? There is an actual hell fire a place where lost souls are! May God open your eyes
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jozzy4: 9:59am On Jul 29, 2016
solite3:
why do you guys look for error! How does this proves there is no hell fire? There is an actual hell fire a place where lost souls are! May God open your eyes

Error kwa ? Lolsssssssssssssss am laughing in Chinese.

Oga solite, biblical proof for the bolded statement. Emphasis on souls in hellfire ?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
Jozzy4:

Error kwa ? Lolsssssssssssssss am laughing in Chinese.

Oga solite, biblical proof for the bolded statement. Emphasis on souls in hellfire ?
Matthew 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jozzy4: 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
solite3:
Matthew 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Rather that support you, this verse trash u to pieces because destruction is emphasised here. And am sure the soul here is not ur imaginary immortal soul. grin this one can actually be DESTROYED. its a mortal soul!

Am having a good laugh here , @ bold ... So the church is wrong that only soul go to hell , so you now confess body also go to Hellfire grin grin Tell us , how many bodies have you seen disappeared to hell ? Explain please
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
johnw74:

lie lie dolphinheart

you know as well as I that your quoted statement has not been modified,
no parts of your full sentence has been cut off, modified, removed , or adjusted, as you know
you just cannot help but lie lie post after post
dolphinheart:
@ bolded, was this how you put my words when you first started with your false accusations? no , I've provided proof of how you cut off parts of my sentence, everyone pls see below, look at his accusation on what I said and pls look at the bolded above and check if some words has not been cut off , removed and modified from my sentence.

On June 29, 2:49 am , page 101 of these thread, johnw74 accused me of saying:
"Of course the same Lie Lies all over again from phony dolphinheart, at least now he is admitting that he said:
god is two persons in one!, a two headed god!."

On that same post he also said this :
"where blaspheming dolphinheart said:
god is two persons in one!, a two headed god!.

for you to know how far back this false accusation had been, pls look at his post on may 26 , 1:37 am , page 64 of these thread.
In that post he said :
[b]" dolphinheart said that god and the word" is a two headed god"

PLEASE EVERYONE , CAN YOU SEE THAT HIS ACCUSATIONS OR WHAT HE IS CLAIMING I SAID IS DIFFERENT FROM WHAT I ACTUALLY SAID!
JOHNW74, YOU CANNOT CLAIM YOU DID NOT CUT OFF, MODIFY, REMOVED PARTS OF MY SENTENCE!

your sentence was left exactly the way it was, oh dubious one
your manipulation of my sentence has been shown to you above once again.

no part of your post has been modified giving a diffrent understanding and explanations,
here it is again exactly the way you wrote it, isn't that so lie lie
dolphinheart:
everyone can see that you did not leave my sentence the way it was, it was deliberately done so that it can be manipulated and given a different explanation, all this is done while cutting off the rest of the post
so that everyone wunt see it!

lie lie I rightly accused you and continue to, and modified nothing in your sentence, your sentence has not once been modified,
I have explained your sentence although it doesn't need explaining it's very clear that you referred to God and the Word as "a two headed god"
you explained MY OWN WORDS!, are you dolphinheart?, if you don't understand my words ask and it shall be explained to you. Don't give it your own warped and false explanation!

to show you his desperation pls compare his statement above with the statement he make months ago on these thread :
(statement made 11:34 pm, may 26 on these thread by johnw74 )
and now dolphinheart says he didn't call god and the Word "a two headed god"

he is desperately trying to explain my own words and at the same time refusing to post the full text of that post!, but months ago he already knew I was not calling god and the word a two headed god!.

lie lie dolphinheart:

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John showed that God and the Word was "God"

lie lie dolphinheart referred to God and the Word as in John 1"1 as "a two headed god"

you just a way big lie lie

lie lie dolphinheart your near every word is a lie

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
1. pls post my the full text of my post
2. remember you could not respond constructively when I told you about John 1:1
3. you have refused to show us where you responded to my explanation of the scriptures you mentioned!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 4:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
solite3:
brocab, I know you might not respond to the post bout spirit going to hell, but the one who you claim to be your brother has just posted a verse that exposes your false spirit theory further.
your false teaching on Jesus is the father has Been exposed by your other brother, we might bring that issue up later too
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
[
quote author=Jozzy4 post=47998086]

Rather that support you, this verse trash u to pieces because destruction is emphasised here. And am sure the soul here is not ur imaginary immortal soul. grin this one can actually be DESTROYED. its a mortal soul!

Am having a good laugh here , @ bold ... So the church is wrong that only soul go to hell , so you now confess body also go to Hellfire grin grin Tell us , how many bodies have you seen disappeared to hell ? Explain please
Psalms 140:10 Let burning coals fall upon them: let them be cast into the fire; into deep pits, that they rise not up again.

Isaiah 33:14 The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who amongus shall dwell with everlasting burnings?

Isaiah 66:24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?

Matthew 3:10 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

Matthew 3:12 Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.

Matthew 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Matthew 7:19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
Matthew 13:42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 13:50 And shall cast them into the
furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 18:8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.

Matthew 18:9 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

Matthew 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Mark 9:43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:

Mark 9:46 Where their worm dieth not, and the
fire is not quenched.

Luke 3:9 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: every tree therefore which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.Mark 9:47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:

Mark 9:48 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

Luke 3:17 Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and will gather the wheat into his garner; but the chaff he will burn with fire unquenchable.

John 15:6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

2 Thessalonians 1:8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
Hebrews 12:29 For our God is a consuming fire.

James 3:6 And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.

James 5:3 Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.

Jude 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Jude 1:23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jozzy4: 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
solite3:
[
Psalms 140:10 Let burning coals fall upon them: let them be cast into the fire; into deep pits, that they rise not up again.
Isaiah 33:14 The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who amongus shall dwell with everlasting burnings?
Isaiah 66:24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?
Matthew 3:10 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
Matthew 3:12 Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.
Matthew 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
Matthew 7:19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
Matthew 13:42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Matthew 13:50 And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Matthew 18:8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.
Matthew 18:9 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.
Matthew 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
Mark 9:43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
Mark 9:46 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
Luke 3:9 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: every tree therefore which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.Mark 9:47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:
Mark 9:48 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
Luke 3:17 Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and will gather the wheat into his garner; but the chaff he will burn with fire unquenchable.
John 15:6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
2 Thessalonians 1:8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
Hebrews 12:29 For our God is a consuming fire.
James 3:6 And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.
James 5:3 Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.
Jude 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
Jude 1:23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.
Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Coward approach , boy !

My question still stands , do u agree with the text you quote that Body also go to hell ? grin Matt 10:28, to validate the text: now tell us how many Bodies that UV seen or heard disappeared to hellfire ?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
Jozzy4:

Coward approach , boy !

My question still stands , do u agree with the text you quote that Body also go to hell ? grin Matt 10:28, to validate the text: now tell us how many Bodies that UV seen or heard disappeared to hellfire ?
since your faith is base on sensual experience, have you seen God? Have you heard the voice of God? Keep following the Antichrist. Repent and believe in Jesus. Hell or hell fire is real. It is not a place of rest.
You asked me if I believe matt 10:28 of cos YES.
I know you don't believe God or Jesus, just deceiving yourselves!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
THE FOOL SAITH IN HIS HEART THERE IS NO GOD!

JEHOVAH WITNESSES ARE JUST LIKE ATHEIST
WHO SAYS IF I CAN'T SEE THEN I WILL NOT BELIEVE, OF COS THEY ARE BLIND ELSE THEY WOULD HAVE SEEN!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 12:39am On Jul 30, 2016
dolphinheart:

@ bolded, was this how you put my words when you first started with your false accusations? no , I've provided proof of how you cut off parts of my sentence, everyone pls see below, look at his accusation on what I said and pls look at the bolded above and check if some words has not been cut off , removed and modified from my sentence.

On June 29, 2:49 am , page 101 of these thread, johnw74 accused me of saying:
"Of course the same Lie Lies all over again from phony dolphinheart, at least now he is admitting that he said:

On that same post he also said this :
"where blaspheming dolphinheart said:
god is two persons in one!, a two headed god!.

for you to know how far back this false accusation had been, pls look at his post on may 26 , 1:37 am , page 64 of these thread.
In that post he said :
[b]" dolphinheart said that god and the word" is a two headed god"

PLEASE EVERYONE , CAN YOU SEE THAT HIS ACCUSATIONS OR WHAT HE IS CLAIMING I SAID IS DIFFERENT FROM WHAT I ACTUALLY SAID!
JOHNW74, YOU CANNOT CLAIM YOU DID NOT CUT OFF, MODIFY, REMOVED PARTS OF MY SENTENCE!

your manipulation of my sentence has been shown to you above once again.

everyone can see that you did not leave my sentence the way it was, it was deliberately done so that it can be manipulated and given a different explanation, all this is done while cutting off the rest of the post
so that everyone wunt see it!

you explained MY OWN WORDS!, are you dolphinheart?, if you don't understand my words ask and it shall be explained to you. Don't give it your own warped and false explanation!

to show you his desperation pls compare his statement above with the statement he make months ago on these thread :
(statement made 11:34 pm, may 26 on these thread by johnw74 )
and now dolphinheart says he didn't call god and the Word "a two headed god"

he is desperately trying to explain my own words and at the same time refusing to post the full text of that post!, but months ago he already knew I was not calling god and the word a two headed god!.

1. pls post my the full text of my post
2. remember you could not respond constructively when I told you about John 1:1
3. you have refused to show us where you responded to my explanation of the scriptures you mentioned!

lie lie dolphinheart

what a phony

dolphinheart:

Ha ha phony, they are exactly the same, when you lied - denied saying it, I quoted your whole sentence showing that you did indeed say it

and this one:
" dolphinheart said that god and the word" is a two headed god"

is true, your sentence above is saying that God and the Word is "a two headed god", your lying and twisting of words doesn't change that at all

the OP was about John 1:1 and the Word being God

lie lie dolphinheart referred to the God of John 1:1 as being "a two headed god"

dolphinheart:

God and the Word is God, dolphinheart called God, "a two headed god'

you way heap big lie lie dolphinheart, and worse, you blaspheme God
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 1:25am On Jul 30, 2016
Rom_2:5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;

Rom_2:8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,

Christians will one day be caught up to our Lord
while others will go through the Lord's wrath for
their lies and blasphemy etc. against Him
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 1:38am On Jul 30, 2016
I really don't how your mind works, I don't think you know either. How does {Matthew 10:28} line up with [Luke 16:22-26}
dolphinheart:

brocab, I know you might not respond to the post bout spirit going to hell, but the one who you claim to be your brother has just posted a verse that exposes your false spirit theory further.
your false teaching on Jesus is the father has Been exposed by your other brother, we might bring that issue up later too

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (278) (Reply)

Sincere Milk — "The Most Essential Task" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 173
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.