Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them - Religion (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them (370945 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 11:53am On Aug 18, 2016
To be frank you didn't understand it, nor did your collies. They gave you the likes only because they are lost like you, and without having the Spirit of God, what can I say?
dolphinheart:

To be frank, I don't think you yourself understand what you copied and pasted here, you just saw that it talked about soul and spirit, and in a desperate bid to change the issue you Decided to copy and paste it word for word.

To show you you do not know what you copied and pasted I'm going to point to a section of your post:
" The "Soul and the Spirit are connected" but separable {Hebrews 4:12} The Soul is the essence of humanity being, it is who we are. The "Spirit is an aspect of humanity that connects with God.
And for the body the flesh-that of course is common sense from dust we came and to dust we go.
"

brocab, plus tell , when the spirit and soul are separated, plus tell us what will happen to the man!

plus adress the issue at hand:
like I said earlier and repeated several times, the issue at hand is identifying what goes to hell, is it the spirit or body or soul. Secondly there is a need to know where the rest go if the 3 mentioned dnt go to hell.

under these topic, you have made contradictory statements about what goes to hell, while vehementry refusing to state where the others mentioned go.

You claim to be brothers, you claim to be christians who have tried to prove what the bible had said, yet you statements , proofs and claim are contradictory. you said only spirits go to hell, your brother says souls and body go to hell. I've asked you several times to explain this contradiction, but you refuse!

You could not show even once instance where I mocked the word of God or where I made a statement denying anything said above!, brocab when will this lying stop!

You still could not tell where the soul and body goes after man dies! can you see yourself
You say only spirit go to hell, your brother say soul and body can be destroyed in hell
as if this is not contradictory enough , you had earlier said
" If Paul didn't have the Spirit of God, the divine, then how did he have it after he had died?
His flesh would end up in hell, where your flesh is heading.
Having God's divine nature Paul was transformed into heaven
"

to clear any misunderstandings about your own words and to give you a chance of explaining them I asked you the following questions
" For the benefit of doubt, brocab, PLS tell me
1. what did you mean with the statement : "His flesh would end up in hell, where your flesh is heading."
2. solite3 says he believes that soul and body go to hell, do you agree with him?
this questions above have been avoided by you.
you still have a chance to explain what you meant.
I've not even shown you what you said about soul and hell.

brocab, are there people who don't have the spirit of God? If those people die, where will they(piece of flesh) end up?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 3:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
brocab:
Does this mean I won't hear your side on this subject, are you still refusing to share a little JW knowledge about where we go after we die?
I've told you several times that I will tell you my views after (1)you had told me where soul, body, spirit goes when man dies! you have not told us.
(2)you clear the contradictory words between you and your brothers.

Every time death is mentioned, it upsets you deeply-Have you lost somebody close to you recently. This is the differences we have between us both, if I had a chance to save my family from death, I will be first on the seine for my services, I will ask to pray with them, Many people like you don't like to hear about Jesus, but that doesn't stop anyone to pray for them. But with your organisation you can't, you stand there and watch your love ones die, without your services, without a word.
continue!
And I figure this is why you refuse to answer the question, you haven't the slightest idea where our souls end up after we die, It doesn't matter what the word tells us, you will always refuse the scriptures, matter of fact, you and your love ones have that much fear about death, you can't even talk about such subject.
Your only answer could be, is they will end up in their graves until the Father returns. Which is true in one sense, but in the other hand you have given your love ones false hope {Revelation 6:9-10}
always trying to change the issue , wunt go their with you,

if you agree that your brothers words are true, then retract your contradictory statements if you stand by their words.
you say spirit goes to hell, solite3 believes body and and soul goes to hell, who are we to believe.
you make such contradictory statements, yet you refuse to tell us where the other two go if only spirit goes to hell.

you argue that Jesus is the father while johnw74 believes that jesus is not same person as the father, brotherhood of confusion, believing contradictory things.

even when I posted the full text of your post, you still refuse to answer the question.

pls show where I talked about the rich man and lazarus, you are just desperately trying to change the topic, you don't want to tell us where body and soul go , if only spirit go to hell!

the bible has told you where the spirit goes to, you deliberately twisted it and said spirit roams.

tell what goes to this hell, tell where spirit, body , soul goes when man dies.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2016
brocab:
No-where brother, dolphinheart lies in bed and outer bed.
The truth is, he can't understand the truth, and when we tell him the truth, the truth passes him like the wind.

did I ever say solite3 said "physical body goes to hell"? This answer is no?
Secondly if you believe that your brother no where said physical body goes to hell, why does he ask me to show him something that is no where!
you guys will do anything just to change the topic , refusing to clear your contradictory statements!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 3:39pm On Aug 18, 2016
solite3:
now go back and read my posts.
I told you that I believe those been thrown into hell will have a body (that may correspond to their earthly body.)
So next time try to comprehend something before commenting.
1. stop being cunning, it does not help
2. stop lying it does not help

have you ever said physical body goes to hell? I don't think so, even your so called brother says that those words are no-where to be found.
several times you had been asked to tell the kind of body that goes to hell, but you refuse.
I have not even commented yet, I was only stating to your brother, about what you said.
you claim body and soul goes to hell, while your brother claims spirit goes to hell , so can you help clear this contradictions up?

pls direct me to where you said this words : "I told you that I believe those been thrown into hell will have a body (that may correspond to their earthly body.)".

can you tell what happens to spirit, soul , body when man dies?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 4:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
brocab:
Page 115 time 10-29 Aug 15 is clearly enough evidence for us to see the truth------You were on a great mocking spree against solite3 and myself calling us lairs, and now you seem too have changed your mind? Are you on some kind of medication, you were sure of yourself when you assumed it to be the physical body, in Hell, and not the Spirit. As you have written it clearly.
Below are the full text of my words posted on that date:
dolphinheart:

then retract your contradictory statements if you stand by their words.
you say spirit goes to hell, solite3 believes body and and soul goes to hell, who are we to believe.
you make such contradictory statements, yet you refuse to tell us where the other two go if only spirit goes to hell.

you argue that Jesus is the father while johnw74 believes that jesus is not same person as the father, brotherhood of confusion, believing contradictory things.

even when I posted the full text of your post, you still refuse to answer the question.

pls show where I talked about the rich man and lazarus, you are just desperately trying to change the topic, you don't want to tell us where body and soul go , if only spirit go to hell!

the bible has told you where the spirit goes to, you deliberately twisted it and said spirit roams.

tell what goes to this hell, tell where spirit, body , soul goes when man dies.
Pls, CAN YOU FIND THE WORD PHYSICAL IN THAT POST? NO!
PLS CAN YOU FIND THE WORD PHYSICAL BODY IN THE POST ABOVE? NO!
The word is "body and soul" , not physical body!

it is evident that you are the one that needs medication, how can you say I assumed something when I've not not said such, or can you show me where I said physical body goes to hell? or where i assumed solite3 statement to mean physical body? stop using this to divert from the topic pls.
solite3 said "body and soul", he did not say spirit, pls explain

Are we on the same page. Dolphnheart your not thinking about denying your faults, are you? This just isn't you?
You will be a disgrace to your collies at work.
But you could be totally honest to yourself and It would make life a lot easier if you would correct your many mistakes when answering any questions about the Word of God.
continue creating false, non existing faults!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
brocab:
To be frank you didn't understand it, nor did your collies. They gave you the likes only because they are lost like you, and without having the Spirit of God, what can I say?
it is evident you do not understand what you copied and pasted word for word.

brocab, plus tell , when the spirit and soul are separated, plus tell us what will happen to the man!

plus adress the issue at hand:
like I said earlier and repeated several times, the issue at hand is identifying what goes to hell, is it the spirit or body or soul. Secondly there is a need to know where the rest go if the 3 mentioned dnt go to hell.

under these topic, you have made contradictory statements about what goes to hell, while vehementry refusing to state where the others mentioned go.
You claim to be brothers, you claim to be christians who have tried to prove what the bible had said, yet you statements , proofs and claim are contradictory. you said only spirits go to hell, your brother says souls and body go to hell. I've asked you several times to explain this contradiction, but you refuse!

You could not show even once instance where I mocked the word of God or where I made a statement denying anything said above!, brocab when will this lying stop!
You still could not tell where the soul and body goes after man dies! can you see yourself
You say only spirit go to hell, your brother say soul and body can be destroyed in hell
as if this is not contradictory enough , you had earlier said
" If Paul didn't have the Spirit of God, the divine, then how did he have it after he had died?
His flesh would end up in hell, where your flesh is heading.
Having God's divine nature Paul was transformed into heaven "
to clear any misunderstandings about your own words and to give you a chance of explaining them I asked you the following questions
" For the benefit of doubt, brocab, PLS tell me
1. what did you mean with the statement : "His flesh would end up in hell, where your flesh is heading."
2. solite3 says he believes that soul and body go to hell, do you agree with him?
this questions above have been avoided by you.
you still have a chance to explain what you meant.
I've not even shown you what you said about soul and hell.
brocab, are there people who don't have the spirit of God? If those people die, where will they(piece of flesh) end up?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 11:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
Lying through your teeth once again dolphinheart. We all knew exactly what you were referring too, which is it, "brocab" the body or the spirit go's to Hell. if you weren't preferring to the physical body, then explain which body you were preferring too?
This may save you a lot of grieve over nothing.
And don't forget you are to give us your version of Hell, your beliefs, where we end up after we die?
Do we go with {Luke 16:22-26} Or have you JW's have the real deal where we all go, from the grave.
dolphinheart:

Below are the full text of my words posted on that date:

Pls, CAN YOU FIND THE WORD PHYSICAL IN THAT POST? NO!
PLS CAN YOU FIND THE WORD PHYSICAL BODY IN THE POST ABOVE? NO!
The word is "body and soul" , not physical body!

it is evident that you are the one that needs medication, how can you say I assumed something when I've not not said such, or can you show me where I said physical body goes to hell? or where i assumed solite3 statement to mean physical body? stop using this to divert from the topic pls.
solite3 said "body and soul", he did not say spirit, pls explain

continue creating false, non existing faults!

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
brocab:
Lying through your teeth once again dolphinheart. We all knew exactly what you were referring too, which is it, "brocab" the body or the spirit go's to Hell. if you weren't preferring to the physical body, then explain which body you were preferring too?
The use of assumptions to find issues or to divert from the issues will not work.
1. I've posted the full text of my post, no where can it be said I that I saId "physical body"
2. I said solite3 said " body and soul", not only "body" and definitely not "physical body"
3. I have not at this point said anything(sharing my view) about body and hell, I've only just reterated what your brother said, its your brother that related body and soul with hell. Therefore Pls solite3 , tell us so that brocab can have an answer: which and what kind of body where you referring to?
4. Pls provide where I said " "brocab" the body or the spirit go's to Hell
5. taken from my post : "you say spirit goes to hell, solite3 believes body and and soul goes to hell, who are we to believe.
This may save you a lot of grieve over nothing.
And don't forget you are to give us your version of Hell, your beliefs, where we end up after we die?
after (1) you have told me where body,soul ,spirit goes when man dies.
(2) clear the contradictions on ground. you say spirit, your brother says soul and body, please clearly tell if your brother is right or wrong and tell us what goes to hell and where the rest go?

Do we go with {Luke 16:22-26} Or have you JW's have the real deal where we all go, from the grave.
interesting , "where we all go, from the grave," that means we must go to the grave first right, well we will discuss all of that after you had cleared the issue on ground!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 11:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
I keep on asking you for your views on this subject, since the bible has it's own view after death in {Luke 16:22-26 Revelation 6:10} And like always you have refused to share with us your organisation version, what happens to us after we die and buried.
Where does our {Spirits} travel too, since our bodies go's back into the earth, from dust we were made, and dust we will return.
Alright maybe you haven't all the answers to this question, can I try and answer this question for you, or maybe someone else out there will know the answers much better then I?
Is it true the JW's believe only the 144000 of true and faithful male JW elders will go and sit with God in heaven, while the rest of you, will wait until God and the elders plan to create a new Earth?
{I must asked a question, in what form, does the JW's have while waiting for the 144000 seats to be filled, do they have a Body or are they in Spirit, sitting on thrones beside God?}
Once we clear up your own version about this subject, then we can continual to finish what the bible says about what happens to us after death.
So Dolphinheart we need to clear this subject up, having your own version, where we go after we die and are buried?
Do you believe, how the bible describes it, in {Luke 16:22-26, Revelation 6:10} And the saints cried out and said how long, Sovereign Lord Holy and True until you judge the inhabitants of the Earth and avenge our blood?
Or have you other idea's about who these saints are? Are they the Saints the JW believe are their elders seated with God? Who are they? Not Angels.
dolphinheart:

The use of assumptions to find issues or to divert from the issues will not work.
1. I've posted the full text of my post, no where can it be said I that I saId "physical body"
2. I said solite3 said " body and soul", not only "body" and definitely not "physical body"
3. I have not at this point said anything(sharing my view) about body and hell, I've only just reterated what your brother said, its your brother that related body and soul with hell. Therefore Pls solite3 , tell us so that brocab can have an answer: which and what kind of body where you referring to?
5. taken from my post : "you say spirit goes to hell, solite3 believes body and and soul goes to hell, who are we to believe.

after (1) you have told me where body,soul ,spirit goes when man dies.
(2) clear the contradictions on ground. you say spirit, your brother says soul and body, please clearly tell if your brother is right or wrong and tell us what goes to hell and where the rest go?

interesting , "where we all go, from the grave," that means we must go to the grave first right, well we will discuss all of that after you had cleared the issue on ground!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 5:47pm On Aug 20, 2016
brocab:
I keep on asking you for your views on this subject, since the bible has it's own view after death in {Luke 16:22-26 Revelation 6:10} And like always you have refused to share with us your organisation version, what happens to us after we die and buried.
Where does our {Spirits} travel too, since our bodies go's back into the earth, from dust we were made, and dust we will return.
will share my views after (1) you have told me where body,soul ,spirit goes when man dies.

Alright maybe you haven't all the answers to this question, can I try and answer this question for you, or maybe someone else out there will know the answers much better then I?
Is it true the JW's believe only the 144000 of true and faithful male JW elders will go and sit with God in heaven, while the rest of you, will wait until God and the elders plan to create a new Earth?
{I must asked a question, in what form, does the JW's have while waiting for the 144000 seats to be filled, do they have a Body or are they in Spirit, sitting on thrones beside God?}
Once we clear up your own version about this subject, then we can continual to finish what the bible says about what happens to us after death.
So Dolphinheart we need to clear this subject up, having your own version, where we go after we die and are buried?
Do you believe, how the bible describes it, in {Luke 16:22-26, Revelation 6:10} And the saints cried out and said how long, Sovereign Lord Holy and True until you judge the inhabitants of the Earth and avenge our blood?
Or have you other idea's about who these saints are? Are they the Saints the JW believe are their elders seated with God? Who are they? Not Angels.
men!, you can do anything just so that you will not answer the question asked months ago in which you and your brother gave contradictory replies. We are not talking about heaven or earth, we are talking about hell and what goes their when man dies, and where the body, soul, spirit goes when man dies. you keep trying to change the topic when your false doctrine has been exposed!
do you agree with your brothers statement about body and soul in hell? If yes, why did you then say spirit goes to hell?
pls tell us, where does the body, spirit, soul, goes when man dies?

it should be noted that brocab could not touch his assumptions again once evidence was provided
" The use of assumptions to find issues or to divert from the issues will not work.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 1:32am On Aug 22, 2016
I have asked you nicely repeatedly to explain to me, and still you had refuse to explain your own version, nor have you explained any of your organisation's teachings about this very same matter, but rather you and the rest of you donkey's have criticised the word of God, especially these {Luke 16:22-26 Revelation 6:10} you yourself not knowing these scriptures can only make life a little harder for you to even consider how these verses have explained what part of us ends up in Hell, or Heaven.
What the truth is, you haven't the slightest idea how to answer your side view about this subject-not because you know the answers, its because you haven't a clue what the answers are?
And of course the Watchtower magazines don't preach on this subject because they haven't the slightest understanding about the Spirit of God. And of course the world already knows, if they were to change their lying tongues, they will loose their income each week coming from the people.
So like you, its best to keep your mouth shut, because people from the four corners of the world may start recognising the JW's are speaking through their own ass.
You are a lair dolphinheart, the world already knows their is no truth found in you, nor in your organisation.
dolphinheart:

will share my views after (1) you have told me where body,soul ,spirit goes when man dies.

men!, you can do anything just so that you will not answer the question asked months ago in which you and your brother gave contradictory replies. We are not talking about heaven or earth, we are talking about hell and what goes their when man dies, and where the body, soul, spirit goes when man dies. you keep trying to change the topic when your false doctrine has been exposed!
do you agree with your brothers statement about body and soul in hell? If yes, why did you then say spirit goes to hell?

it should be noted that brocab could not touch his assumptions again once evidence was provided
" The use of assumptions to find issues or to divert from the issues will not work.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 4:17am On Aug 22, 2016
brocab:
[size=14pt]I have asked you nicely[/size] repeatedly to explain to me, and still you had refuse to explain your own version, nor have you explained any of your organisation's teachings about this very same matter, but rather you and the rest of you donkey's have criticised the word of God, especially these {Luke 16:22-26 Revelation 6:10} you yourself not knowing these scriptures can only make life a little harder for you to even consider how these verses have explained what part of us ends up in Hell, or Heaven.
What the truth is, you haven't the slightest idea how to answer your side view about this subject-not because you know the answers, its because you haven't a clue what the answers are?
And of course the Watchtower magazines don't preach on this subject because they haven't the slightest understanding about the Spirit of God. And of course the world already knows, if they were to change their lying tongues, they will loose their income each week coming from the people.
So like you, its best to keep your mouth shut, because people from the four corners of the world may start recognising the JW's are speaking through their own ass.
You are a lair dolphinheart, the world already knows their is no truth found in you, nor in your organisation.

nicely doesn't work with satans ministers of righteousness

2Co 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
2Co 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
2Co 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Mat_7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

and really who comes to you, which false prophets come to you, knocking at your door, appearing as sheep

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 4:37am On Aug 22, 2016
which false prophets come to you in sheep clothing

the ones from witchpower magazine
which has witch angels appearing to them telling them which to write
wink
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2016
brocab:
I have asked you nicely repeatedly to explain to me, and still you had refuse to explain your own version, nor have you explained any of your organisation's teachings about this very same matter, but rather you and the rest of you donkey's have criticised the word of God, especially these {Luke 16:22-26 Revelation 6:10} you yourself not knowing these scriptures can only make life a little harder for you to even consider how these verses have explained what part of us ends up in Hell, or Heaven.
only you have asked a question
only you have answered the question
only you have passed judgement on the question you asked.

well ill answer you the way I've answered you before.

5. taken from my post : "you say spirit goes to hell, solite3 believes body and and soul goes to hell, who are we to believe

you are desperately trying not to answer those questions.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 3:52am On Aug 23, 2016
looks like bro and doc have seen that it's useless
trying to show anything to such a confused lie lie

who could blame them

as for me I'm not interested in teaching satans disciples anything
I do like showing up some of the lies though
and to show some who might not already know, the true colors of false jw

Rev_2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

false jw's blaspheme, saying the Word - Jesus christ is "a god"
that God and the Word is "a two headed god"
that the trinity is three gods

they say they are JW's, and are not, but are the church of satan
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 1:52pm On Aug 23, 2016
Until you have answered your side of the story-then we can proceed, without your knowledge on this subject, then we are wasting our time trying to explain any facts about who ends up in either.
Jesus had written about Heaven and Hell, for a good reason, we either stay on the highways or we choose to stay close to the Lord on the narrow road, and at times that road can be a difficult road to stay on.
Of course Jesus had some pretty good reasons, why we need to make the right choices when we choose to walk with Him.
We can't answer any of your questions until you decide to explain your side of this story, in your own words, what your teachings are about Heaven and Hell.

We need to study who the saints are and why are they in heaven crying out the the Lord in {Revelation 6:10} and why did Jesus mention about Hades and the place of torment {Luke 16:22-26} if these places don't exist?
In what way does the Watchtower explain to their organisation about these two separable spiritual realms
dolphinheart:

only you have asked a question
only you have answered the question
only you have passed judgement on the question you asked.

well ill answer you the way I've answered you before.

5. taken from my post : "you say spirit goes to hell, solite3 believes body and and soul goes to hell, who are we to believe

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2016
brocab:
Until you have answered your side of the story-then we can proceed, without your knowledge on this subject, then we are wasting our time trying to explain any facts about who ends up in either.

so so desperate to use any means possible so as not to answer the question asked months ago.
so so desperate to use any means possible to divert the issue at hand so as not to clear the contradictions on ground.
long time ago have I asked you to tell where body ,soul, spirit goes when man dies, you refused to answer, when your brother gave contradictory response, you where found wanting!
you have refused to answer the question nor clear the contradiction on ground, yet you expect me to add to it!. Once again I'll tell you what I've told you many times already: will share my views after (1) you have told me where body,soul ,spirit goes when man dies.

Jesus had written about Heaven and Hell, for a good reason, we either stay on the highways or we choose to stay close to the Lord on the narrow road, and at times that road can be a difficult road to stay on.
Of course Jesus had some pretty good reasons, why we need to make the right choices when we choose to walk with Him.
this is not the issue under discussion.

We can't answer any of your questions until you decide to explain your side of this story, in your own words, what your teachings are about Heaven and Hell.
the discussion is not about heaven and hell, several times I've stated the question I asked and the issue under discussion, but you want to change it, refusing to answer it!

We need to study who the saints are and why are they in heaven crying out the the Lord in {Revelation 6:10} and why did Jesus mention about Hades and the place of torment {Luke 16:22-26} if these places don't exist?
In what way does the Watchtower explain to their organisation about these two separable spiritual realms
these are not the issue under discussion!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2016
Dolphinheart refuses every time, because the more he refuses the more lies comes out from his mouth, and without knowing, he is actually making a mockery out of his own organisation.
Have you notice his own collies have turned their backs from him-with the many complaints within his organisation, many of his own, can't believe he actually calls himself a JW.
Dolphinhearts teachings are his own, none of it belongs to the New World Translation Bible, his fruit tells us his story, and none of it makes any sense.
Not only is he confused, he seems to not retrieve any feed back from his JW collies. Actually they are running the other way.

With all the hard work dolphinheart studies, you would think he would know what he was talking about? But he doesn't.
This man is alone from his own, as we can see none of them back him up, where is this mans back up? I wonder if he actually has a church where he fellowships-maybe the doors are closed, and the only way in, is through the "dunny" {Toilet} door.
Poor bugger he can't get in.

johnw74:

nicely doesn't work with satans ministers of righteousness

2Co 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
2Co 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
2Co 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Mat_7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

and really who comes to you, which false prophets come to you, knocking at your door, appearing as sheep

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 3:31pm On Aug 23, 2016
Because you have decided not to answer any of the questions, then this case is closed.
You can stay in your Grave and enjoy your nothing.
dolphinheart:

so so desperate to use any means possible so as not to answer the question asked months ago.
so so desperate to use any means possible to divert the issue at hand so as not to clear the contradictions on ground.
long time ago have I asked you to tell where body ,soul, spirit goes when man dies, you refused to answer, when your brother gave contradictory response, you where found wanting!
you have refused to answer the question nor clear the contradiction on ground, yet you expect me to add to it!. Once again I'll tell you what I've told you many times already: will share my views after (1) you have told me where body,soul ,spirit goes when man dies.

this is not the issue under discussion.

the discussion is not about heaven and hell, several times I've stated the question I asked and the issue under discussion, but you want to change it, refusing to answer it!

these are not the issue under discussion!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
brocab:
Because you have decided not to answer any of the questions, then this case is closed.
You can stay in your Grave and enjoy your nothing.
did I say I will not answer? No!
This is what I said: will share my views after (1) you have told me where body,soul ,spirit goes when man dies.

on the issue at hand: do you agree with your brothers statement about body and soul in hell? If yes, why did you then say spirit goes to hell?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 1:02am On Aug 24, 2016
Because you have chosen not to answer any questions, then this subject is closed.
dolphinheart:

did I say I will not answer? No!
This is what I said: will share my views after (1) you have told me where body,soul ,spirit goes when man dies.

on the issue at hand: do you agree with your brothers statement about body and soul in hell? If yes, why did you then say spirit goes to hell?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 4:49am On Aug 24, 2016
[size=14pt]The Name Jehovah's Witnesses[/size]

By means of Watchtower publications, Russell initially directed his adherents to be considered followers of Jesus. It was only later, under the leadership of Rutherford, that attention was shifted to Jehovah. The term "Jehovah's Witnesses" was not adopted until 1931. Although the word Jehovah defines the Watchtower Organization in its current form, the significance of the use of the Name and the name Jehovah's Witness was not introduced until over 50 years after the formation of the Watchtower Society.

More

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 6:11am On Aug 24, 2016
Rutherford introduced the distinguishing name Jehovah's Witnesses. This is discussed in the Watchtower 1931 September 15 and October 1. Rutherford used Isaiah 62:2 as his principle reference.

Isaiah 62:2 "And you will actually be called by a new name, which the very mouth of Jehovah will designate."

This was poor choice of Scripture as just 2 verses later the name given is not Jehovah but Hephzibah.

Isaiah 62:4 "but you yourself will be called (Hephzibah RSV) My Delight Is in Her."

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2016
brocab:
Because you have chosen not to answer any questions, then this subject is closed.
you can close the subject using any reason you all, the thread has exposed why you can't answer those questions, contradicting brotherhood!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 11:43pm On Aug 24, 2016
brocab:

dolphinheart:

you can close the subject using any reason you all, the thread has exposed why you can't answer those questions, contradicting brotherhood!

the whole world cheesy knows lie lie dolphinheart is the one who has been exposed

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 1:55am On Aug 25, 2016
[size=14pt]Should "Jehovah" appear in the New Testament?[/size]

Although YHWH appears almost 7,000 times in the Old Testament, it never has been found in any New Testament manuscripts. The Watchtower reasons that the word Jehovah was originally in the New Testament, but removed without trace. This undermines the integrity of the entire Bible. By adding the word "Jehovah" to the New Testament in the NWT, the Watchtower changes the meaning of key Christian Scriptures.

More

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 6:56am On Aug 25, 2016
interesting.
johnw74:

[size=14pt]Should "Jehovah" appear in the New Testament?[/size]

Although YHWH appears almost 7,000 times in the Old Testament, it never has been found in any New Testament manuscripts. The Watchtower reasons that the word Jehovah was originally in the New Testament, but removed without trace. This undermines the integrity of the entire Bible. By adding the word "Jehovah" to the New Testament in the NWT, the Watchtower changes the meaning of key Christian Scriptures.

More
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 6:57am On Aug 25, 2016
And who's going to believe a lair and a false prophet.
dolphinheart:

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 1:41am On Aug 26, 2016
The word Jehovah has become a major reason Jehovah's Witnesses believe they are the only religion worthy of salvation. These articles show this cannot be so, since the Organization has had to change the words of Jesus and the Bible to support this concept.

More
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 1:42am On Aug 26, 2016
brocab:
And who's going to believe a lair and a false prophet.

he thinks, the whole world smiley

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 7:31am On Aug 27, 2016
And the world follows their own.
{1 John 2:15} Do not love the world, or anything in the world, if dolphinheart loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
johnw74:

he thinks, the whole world smiley

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 3:12am On Aug 28, 2016
[size=14pt]John 14:28, "The Father is greater than I."[/size]

"You heard that I said to you, 'I go away, and I will come to you.' If you loved Me, you would have rejoiced, because I go to the Father; for the Father is greater than I.'" (John 14:28).
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4164040_fathergreaterthanjesus_jpegadec5ae4e895840f5dfcb59f8278f154
Father greater than Jesus, Jesus said the Father was greater than He not because Jesus is not God but because Jesus was also a man; and as a man, he was in a lower position. He was ". . . made for a little while lower than the angels . . ." (Heb. 2:9). Also in Phil. 2:5-8, it says that Jesus "emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men . . ."

Read More

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (278) (Reply)

Sincere Milk — "The Most Essential Task" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 181
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.