Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Is This Girl Loyal?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Girl Loyal?? (5850 Views)

Gals / "I Will Be Your Loyal Servant For Life" - Kenyan Lady Tells Her White Boyfriend / Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Girl Loyal?? by nezer83: 8:47am On Nov 08, 2015
My intimate girlfriend of 15months do not have my phone number by heart, but surprisingly she can read out the number of her ex even after 5years of separation. Though his number is not on her phone.
This got me thinking of this girl is actually Loyal or still tied to her ex.
What's ya opinion guys.
Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by INTROVERT(f): 8:50am On Nov 08, 2015
hahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahajjahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahaha

1 Like

Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 08, 2015
OP, Haven't your listened to breezy's song, "These Hoes Ain't Loyal", Perhaps you are from Uranus

Listen to that song very well & Don't forget to thank Me Later grin.

1 Like

Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by Joygalore(f): 8:51am On Nov 08, 2015
One chance grin grin grin
Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by Cutehector(m): 8:51am On Nov 08, 2015
Dat she remembers his doesn't mean she is still interested in him.... I still remember d phone numbers of my ex crush. cheesy

Its her decision to memorize ur number, u dnt hav to force her on it.. If I even ask u sef, do u hv hers by heart? Heh?

1 Like

Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by vani86: 8:53am On Nov 08, 2015
Lmaooooooo.

Almost laughed out loud in the church.

Op abeg apart from the number issue, is there any reason you think she aint loyal?
Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 08, 2015
Op, is dt ur problem, wat happen if she knw ur numba off hand nd she didnt love u frm her heart, den dt one will b anoda problem, guy face am na ur pro b dt ooo
Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 08, 2015
rexkexmilan:
OP, Haven't your listened to breezy's song, "These Hoes Ain't Loyal", Perhaps you are from Uranus

Breezy mum wasn't loyal. Is she were she wouldn't have had him. If I were you I won't take the word of a bastard child for it

2 Likes

Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by iceberylin(m): 9:11am On Nov 08, 2015
maybe she had no phone when they dated. so had to memorize the number.

1 Like

Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 08, 2015
nezer83:
My intimate girlfriend of 15months do not have my phone number by heart, but surprisingly she can read out the number of her ex even after 5years of separation. Though his number is not on her phone.
What's ya opinion guys.

cheesy give her sometime. She ll memorize urs too
Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 08, 2015
Dumb question from a dummy!
Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 08, 2015
rexkexmilan:

So you make a song by Chris the soundtrack of your life? Forgetting that to them it's just entertainment & means of selling their music. Chris is out there living his life, dating. I bet in no time he'll be getting hitched, while y'all who make that song an anthem, will still be living by it through old age & end up with your dentures the only thing sleeping next to you grin Learn to separate art from reality or life will pass you by.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:

So you make a song by Chris the soundtrack of your life? Forgetting that to them it's just entertainment & means of selling their music. Chris is out there living his life, dating. I bet in no time he'll be getting hitched, while y'all who make that song an anthem, will still be living by it through old age & end up with your dentures the only thing sleeping next to you grin Learn to separate art from reality or life will pass you by.

PunkyVeer aint loyal grin
Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 08, 2015
PuciPrince:

PunkyVeer aint loyal grin

That's a fact tongue
Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 08, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by Khd95(m): 9:28am On Nov 08, 2015
Do pple still cram digits
Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LOL.. grin.

Don't take that quote too serious. I am yet to even listen to that track.
Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 08, 2015
daretodiffer:

Breezy mum wasn't loyal. Is she were she wouldn't have had him. If I were you I won't take the word of a bastard child for it
Noted.. I'll take that.
Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 08, 2015
rexkexmilan:
LOL.. grin.

Don't take that quote too serious. I am yet to even listen to that track.

Was just making sure that y'all aren't misled tongue Because most of what they sing about is not a reflection of their real lives.

Lol, now I don't believe you've never listened to that song before. You little fibber! grin
Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Was just making sure that y'all aren't misled tongue Because most of what they sing about is not a reflection of their real lives.

Lol, now I don't believe you've never listened to that song before. You little fibber! grin
Lol... grin. You crazy!

I can't take the words of peeps who are Living a Big Fat lie serious... The only person I trust a lil bit is cole.
Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Why you on the defence? Are they loyal? undecided
Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 08, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Why you on the defence? Are they loyal? undecided

Why not? Are all men dogs?

1 Like

Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 08, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Lol... grin. You crazy!

I can't take the words of peeps who are Living a Big Fat lie serious... The only person I trust a lil bit is cole.

Now we have a thing in common, J Cole definitely is more relatable.
Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Now we have a thing in common, J Cole definitely is more relatable.
WOW smiley.
Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 08, 2015
rexkexmilan:
WOW smiley.

Yeah smiley It's funny because the most real never get all the hype & recognition. They're often underrated. I guess it's the case of don't hate the player, hate the game, huh?
Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yeah smiley It's funny because the most real never get all the hype & recognition. They're often underrated. I guess it's the case of don't hate the player, hate the game, huh?
Ermm... I wouldn't put it that way.

Jermaine gets all the recognition He deserves. Don't forget that He's "Black".
Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 08, 2015
I Really don't get why You're making An Issue Outta this...embarassed

You just dated her for like 15Months and You're already Expecting her to cram(if that's a legit word) the whole Organs In Your body?? Nigga, You Gotta earn that privilege! cool

I don't even have my Number By-heart...(Buh I've got all my crushes Nos in my cerebrum) "grin"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Why not? Are all men dogs?
have you seen a 'dog-man' or 'man-dog'?
Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 08, 2015
nezer83:
What's ya opinion guys.

Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 08, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Ermm... I wouldn't put it that way.

Jermaine gets all the recognition He deserves. Don't forget that He's "Black".

Lol, who's Jermaine & what song he did? See? tongue And yet I know about no-talent-having "rappers" like Wayne grin

Hip hop is all about hype imo these days. I see it even here in SA. Talented rappers are overlooked over the noise making no talent ones who only talk about lives they WISH they could live grin
Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 08, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
have you seen a 'dog-man' or 'man-dog'?

You know exactly what I meant. If you wanna feign ignorance that's on you. I don't have time for it.

1 Like

Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You know exactly what I meant. If you wanna feign ignorance that's on you. I don't have time for it.
the fact remains, 'these _b!7C#€$ aren't Loyal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vaseline Crew Census (view Only Once) / I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. / Guy's Please Answer! Has Your Wife/partner Ever Cheated? & How Did You React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.