Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Is This Girl Loyal?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Girl Loyal?? (5849 Views)

Gals / "I Will Be Your Loyal Servant For Life" - Kenyan Lady Tells Her White Boyfriend / Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 08, 2015
seal123:
An artist with Four Grammy Awards is talentless. I think you need to define talent.

Bob Marley & Tupac never won a Grammy & yet they're on the legendary lane. Nuff said
Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Erm..No

Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
PuciPrince:

Mandela listens to lil wayne too grin grin

Kikiki. That still wouldn't change my opinion
PunkyVeer:

Bob Marley & Tupac never won a Grammy & yet they're on the legendary lane. Nuff said

IRON LADY never gives up
[quote author=BUTCHCASSIDY post=39800995][/quote]

My darling Butch kiss
Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 08, 2015
PuciPrince:

IRON LADY never gives up

You know me well tongue

I doubt anyone would remember who Wayne is in the next 20 years.

Long live the legends!
Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:

OK
Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You know me well tongue
I doubt anyone would remember who Wayne is in the next 20 years.
Long live the legends!
Speak for yourself
Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Who is Obama & why do I have to emulate him? Some memes are people's opinions & I'm in support of the ones that say he has no talent.

I still like him as an artiste but let's face it, his songs have no message. They're lightweight. You can't listen to his music & feel enlightened, unlike let's say J Cole. J Cole makes mainstream music eg. all the sex talk but he still manages to have wisdom & pass on a good message through his music.
Are you saying Lil Wayne hit song How to love didn't pass any good message.
If Lil Wayne wants to sing a good song to pass message, he can do that effortlessly and like wise if he wants to do the opposite he would do that brilliantly.
Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by yomi007k(m): 12:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
daretodiffer:

Breezy mum wasn't loyal. Is she were she wouldn't have had him. If I were you I won't take the word of a bastard child for it

Bastard offspring indeed....
U cudnt be more right.

But the former, poster is also right. Them ho's lack loyalty, the reason is wat we are yet to understand.
Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
seal123:
Are you saying Lil Wayne hit song How to love didn't pass any good message.
If Lil Wayne wants to sing a good song to pass message, he can do that effortlessly and like wise if he wants to do the opposite he would do that brilliantly.

I'm waiting for that day when he starts making meaningful music. Tick tock. Until then, he still has no talent as far as I'm concerned.
Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I'm waiting for that day when he starts making meaningful music. Tick tock. Until then, he still has no talent as far as I'm concerned.
Ok
Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by yomi007k(m): 12:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
It amazes me when someone in distress asks questions and people who claim to know better can't even try to answer dem. Dey prefer to throw insults n talk abt something entirely different.

We are all here to learn. No matter the age, profession,status,tribe,religion,gender.

.....Now back to op.
Ur gf was in a relationship for 5yrs(a long time) wit ds guy n still remembers his number doesn't actually mean she's not loyal.
Although I don't have any proof.
Reason I said this is becos, I still remember my exs number n we broke up abt 3yrs ago already. We are close n were 2geda for 4yrs, plus her numba was pretty memorable.

#no carry relationship matter for head.
FOCUS

1 Like

Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by IamLEGEND1: 12:49pm On Nov 08, 2015
na wa oh
before i finished going through the comments.... I've even forgotten what the OP asked.

The peak of derailing.
Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 08, 2015
yomi007k:

Bastard offspring indeed....
U cudnt be more right.

But the former, poster is also right. Them ho's lack loyalty, the reason is wat we are yet to understand.

What hoes?

Are dogs any different?sad

Are you any different?
Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
searching4loove:

U use vulgar words but always quick to criticize others who do. Hypocrite undecided

A man who calls women hoes is nothing but a bastard.
Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by yomi007k(m): 12:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
daretodiffer:

What hoes?

Are dogs any different?sad

Are you any different?

Yes ma.

Are u any different?
Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
daretodiffer:

A man who calls women hoes is nothing but a bastard.

AND WHO IS THAT MAN
Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
yomi007k:

Yes ma.

Are u any different?

Why don't you ask your sisters?sad

It will be nice to know, don't you think?
Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by yomi007k(m): 1:07pm On Nov 08, 2015
daretodiffer:

Why don't you ask your sisters?sad

It will be nice to know, don't you think?

Lol...

Truth hurts
Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Who is Obama & why do I have to emulate him? Some memes are people's opinions & I'm in support of the ones that say he has no talent.

I still like him as an artiste but let's face it, his songs have no message. They're lightweight. You can't listen to his music & feel enlightened, unlike let's say J Cole. J Cole makes mainstream music eg. all the sex talk but he still manages to have wisdom & pass on a good message through his music.

No, toots. He's talented. Remember he sang (Bedrock) for that dude who promised her GF sex!!!! grin grin

The argument is otiose. Some people don't care about lyrics no more, just beats and rhymes no matter how gibberish it sounds. My refined palate and taste won't allow me listen to their noises and no-message-passing songs.
Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:

No, toots. He's talented. Remember he sang (Bedrock) for that dude who promised her GF sex!!!! grin grin

The argument is otiose. Some people don't care about lyrics no more, just beats and rhymes no matter how gibberish it sounds. My refined palate and taste won't allow me listen to their noises and no-message-passing songs.

LMFAO. He's lame even on that song though. He says "we're murderers because we're killing time". Corny. Eyeroll. He's really lyrically rètarded.

I agree with you though, most music these days is for the birds. Only a few still know what real music entails. The rest are just living off the gravy train of being over-hyped
Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO. He's lame even on that song though. He says "we're murderers because we're killing time". Corny. Eyeroll. He's really lyrically rètarded.

I agree with you though, most music these days is for the birds. Only a few still know what real music entails. The rest are just living off the gravy train of being over-hyped,

LWKMD. Just like he said in 6 foot 7 foot; "Real G's move in silence like Lasagna". I be like wah da heck, niggi? No one expects an utterance from Lasagna, or even koeksisters grin grin..Frigging lame grin grin
Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by lovely17(m): 2:24pm On Nov 08, 2015
in Chris Brown's voice! "These Hoes ain't loyal yeheye "
Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:

My darling Butch kiss

Yes luv.

Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:

LWKMD. Just like he said in 6 foot 7 foot; "Real G's move in silence like Lasagna". I be like wah da heck, niggi? No one expects an utterance from Lasagna, or even koeksisters grin grin..Frigging lame grin grin

Hahaha. I still like Lollipop, Every girl & that song he did with Tryna though. Lame Wayne grin

He has a stan somewhere, that seal guy, so we better watch what we say about Tunechi tongue
Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha. I still like Lollipop, Every girl & that song he did with Tryna though. Lame Wayne grin

He has a stan somewhere, that seal guy, so we better watch what we say about Tunechi tongue

No, you watch it. Remember, Shawty wanna thug? Sounded like hamster all thru that song. Lmao. Tunechi na kpef grin
I gotta skedaddle now. Ama be here later. Be safe

And oh, He says Hi grin grin grin

Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Yes luv.

Nothing, was just hailing you smiley
Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:

No, you watch it. Remember, Shawty wanna thug? Sounded like hamster all thru that song. Lmao. Tunechi na kpef grin
I gotta skedaddle now. Ama be here later. Be safe

And oh, He says Hi grin grin grin

Hahaha. You're a riot. Laters.
Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by Omotayor123(f): 2:54pm On Nov 08, 2015
Lolz... cheesy
Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Nothing, was just hailing you smiley

I know sugar.
I luv the way U hail me kiss kiss
Re: Is This Girl Loyal?? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 08, 2015
yomi007k:

Lol...

Truth hurts

Lol....Truth hurts

Tehy don't you ask their bfs? They are in a better position to tell you how loyal they are?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pretty Lady Runs Mad, Dances Unclad After Visiting A Man In A Hotel / Vaseline Crew Census (view Only Once) / JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.