Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] (241341 Views)

Hidden Diamonds / Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by shegs2009(m): 7:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
ironkurtain:
U guys would have to wait till saturday night....pls be patient.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtPHZZ7m4hs
U said saturday nite na i don borrow airtime because of u still nothing
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by shegs2009(m): 8:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
I don check calendar three times abi buhari talk say today no b saturday again
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Osman1996(m): 9:26pm On Jan 30, 2016
Make me know change am for yhu
When will u gonna drop update for here
I don refresh like hundred times
Wherever u re biko Update oooo
#still me OsMaN
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by dimssy(m): 9:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
Oga mi,nah saturday night be this o. So nah double you go give be that.

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 10:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
"Actually there is a slight problem", Suzanne said and glanced at chubby guy. "I am still in the club with him".

"What?.....is the fun in the v.i.p room that serious?", Chris asked. "I can hear the music being played in there".

"This is a f@cking rape shack....and the guy wanted to Sodom and Gomorraize me. So i had no choice but to act", Suzanne replied and picked up the karaoke machine remote to lower the music volume. "And he came with Gus' lunatic cousin named Justin".

"So what is the status of your mission now?".

"Four dead bodyguards, one traumatized hooker, one unconscious man and the subject subdued".

"The plan is to take him to his office and then call me".

"Of course....and the plan is also to spend time with him and make him see me off so as to kidnap him. Getting raped wasnt part of it.

"You still have to take him with you to his office because he is the only person that can grant you access into the place".

"I will do that.....but what about his unconscious friend?.....we wouldnt want them finding out that their money man is being kidnapped".

"Well, you know Nina's orders".

Then chubby guy's friend groaned and moved his body abit.

"Oh my God.....he is awake", Sasha said and backed away from the man.

"Okay then i will call you when i am in his office", Suzanne said. She end the phone call and looked at chubby guy. "Now this is what's gonna happen.....you do exactly as i say......if i ask you any question, you answer it, if i.....",

"Young woman do you know who the f@ck you are messing with?!", chubby guy barked and interrupted her. "Gus gonna......",

Suzanne pistol whipped him across his face before he could finish. Then she swung a vicious left fist to his jaw and chubby guy tasted blood in his mouth.

"I think we are having some kind of a miscommunication here because i didn't say you can talk back while i'm talking", Suzanne stated as the man cried in pain and spat saliva mixed with blood. "And since you are the one the business end of this Llama pistol is being pointed at, you are in no position to make any threats", she reminded him. "Do you understand?", she asked.

Chubby guy felt his hurting jaw and said nothing.

Do you understand?!", Suzanne barked out loud.

The man nodded with alot of fear.

"Now i want you to lie on the floor, face down with both hand behind your back", Suzanne ordered him.

Chubby guy did exactly as he was told. Suzanne bend over him and tied his hands together with his belt. Then she straightened up and motioned at Sasha to come over.

"My friend gonna watch you for a while", Suzanne said as she picked up the knife and handed it to Sasha. "So be a good boy and stay put while i go take care of that creep friend of yours".

Tucking the gun in her waistbelt, Suzanne checked the bottles on the table and picked the big one. She also grabbed a table napkin and went over to where chubby guy's friend laid. She bent over the man and stared at him as he groaned painfully and slowly placed a hand on the sofa to heave himself up.

"Enjoy the pork huh?", Suzanne began and tightened her grip on the neck of the bottle. "Why dont we.....tenderize it for you sir".

Suzanne swing the bottle at the man and violently bashed him at the back of his head. She swung it again and the man stopped moving. Then she flipped him over and covered his face with the napkin. And proceed to swing the bottle at his face.

Sasha watched with horror as Suzanne ferociously battered the man's face. Each thumping sound with the sickening crunch of a bone sent cold shivers down her spine. She had seen a few gruesome beat down that even gave her sleepless nights. But the thing going on right infront of her is downright insane and wicked. And more surprising is seeing a young innocent looking girl display such savagery. She is indeed a wolf in sheep clothing.

Suzanne stopped and dropped the bottle after the napkin was bloodied and searched the man. She took out the bundle of money from his pocket and straighten up. Then she gathered the other money on the table and added it to the bundle of cash.

"Here", she handed the money to Sasha who stared at her with wide eyes.

"Is he dead", Sasha asked.

"I think so", Suzanne replied indifferently and started searching chubby guy's pockets.

"You freaking psychopath", chubby guy muttered tearfully as Suzanne took out the cash in his pockets. "You killed him....you killed Justin".

"Do you want me to read you your rights again?", Suzanne asked him and handed Sasha all the money taken from his pocket.

Sasha glanced at bundle of money in her hand and looked at Suzanne.

"It's about thirty thousand dollars......you need to get out of town", Suzanne said to her. "These guys are dangerous and his boss is among the bad people that run things in this city. The money is enough for you to relocate to another place".

Sasha smile. "Thanks", she said and stuffed the cash in her bra.

"You better get the hell out of here while i decide on how to get this fat f@ck out of this place", Suzanne continued and picked up the handgun. "There must be a way of leaving this place without the club bouncers noticing".

"Actually, there is a another way out", Sasha said to her as she quickly picked up her hand bag. "There is a backdoor down the corridor....for customers who wants to escape if the authorities happen to come looking for them in the club".

Suzanne smiled and untied chubby guy's hands.

"Get your ass up boy.....time to go", she ordered and tossed his belt at him. "And dont even think of doing anything funny because without this gun i can still rip your f@cking head off and piss down your throat",

Sasha opened the door and peeped into the corridor to check for any activity. Seeing nothing except the sound of music and the cheering noises coming out from the other v.i.p rooms, Sasha motioned at Suzanne that all is clear. Then they quietly walked out of the room and into the corridor with Suzanne walking behind chubby guy and pointing the gun at his back.

"What did he do?", Sasha asked as the approached the door.

"His people messed with the wrong person", Suzanne replied. "So this person wants them to feel the wrath".

Sasha took a quick glance behind and quietly unlocked the door. She open it and Suzanne saw a stairs leading to a back alley behind the club building.

"Take the right turn and you will see the club parking lot", Sasha said to Suzanne. Then she threw her arms around the girl. "Thanks for helping me out", she murmured and gave Suzanne a hug.

"It's okay......just promise me that you wont do this work again", Suzanne said.

"I'm done......i will leave this city first thing tomorrow morning", then Sasha looked at chubby guy. "Please do take care of him real good", she smiled.

"Dont worry", Suzanne shoved the man hard to make him walk through the door. "I have something very special for him".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 10:35pm On Jan 30, 2016
Guys i'm very sorry.....i my phone just developed epilepsy i'm literally trying to copy the documents from a shaky screen phone

2 Likes

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 10:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
3:00 am

Eric finished the energy drink with one last gulp and let out a loud belch as he crushed the can with his hand. He tossed it on the floor of the passenger seat and nodded his head to the jazz music playing out of the speakers. Seeing the road sign ahead, he worked the steering wheel and diverted the petrol tanker truck out of the main road and into another road leading to an industrial site.

Eric grabbed another can of energy drink, his third can, and opened it. He took a sip and glanced at the structures on both sides as he drove past them. All were factory buildings with their floodlights and well lit signboards that identified the name of the company that own them and what they manufacture. Most of the factories were closed and only a few with workers on night shift were open.

He made another turn and brought the tanker to a halt. A few metres away from a factory complex with "ROSEBUD TEXTILES COMPANY" written on its signboard. The factory was quite big with a spacious surrounding. And like the few ones that were on night shift, the sounds of engines running could be heard coming out from the building.

With the engine of the truck still running, Eric took another sip from the can and took out a binoculars from the black duffle bag on the passenger seat. He carefully monitored the activities going on around the factory. He could see movements. Five vehicles, four sedans and one van were parked in front of the building. Four men kept going in the factory building and coming out of the place with boxes and loading it in the van. One man stood near the vehicle, probably guarding it. The men weren't textile factory workers. They all look scrappy and Eric sighted the handgun tucked in the waist belt of the man guarding the van.

Eric dropped the binoculars and looked around as he grabbed the black bag. The atmosphere looked quite peaceful with the cool night breeze blowing and the sky illuminated by the full moon. But he knows that all the peace and quiet will soon be taken over by a loud and nasty violence.

He took out the contents in the bag; a loaded Remington 870 sawed off shotgun, cartridge belt, fingerless leather gloves and sheathed knife with a serrated blade. He tucked the knife in his waist belt and slung the shotgun cartridge belt on his shoulder and put on his jacket to conceal the weapon. Then he put on the fingerless leather gloves and hit the gas pedal. The truck engine roared, drowning the chirping sound of crickets and started moving, heading towards the textile factory gate.

The old security man came out of his post to check on the truck that just halted infront of the gate. He moved his somewhat frail body to the driver side of the truck and stared at the driver who got down, waiting to hear the reason for parking the big vehicle infront of the gate.

Eric whistled a tune as he slammed the door and tucked his right hand in his black trench coat. He looked at the old man from head to toe and shift his eyes to the factory complex.

"Can i help you?", the old man asked with a grating voice.

"Yes sir", Eric replied and saw one of the men, the man that was guarding the van, approaching in quick strides. "I came with a tanker full of highly inflammable liquid.....", he jerked his head at the tanker truck. ".......and i intend to burn down that building. I know you are not one of these guys. So you can help me by getting as far away as possible".

The old man stared at Eric with a puzzled look on his face.

The man who was approaching came over and stared at the Eric with a hard look in his eyes. "Who are you?", he asked the driver.

"The delivery man", Eric replied and pulled out the knife tucked in his waist belt.

The man saw it made a quick move for the handgun tucked in his waist belt. But it was too late. Eric was all over him with the knife, driving it into man several times before leaving him with a slitted throat.

Then Eric proceed to clean blade on the dead man's cloths. "Sir this is the part where you suppose to start running as fast as you can", he said to the shocked old man without looking at him.

The old man scampered away with surprise agility. Eric tucked the knife back in it sheath and started heading towards the factory building. He took off his trench coat and shouldered the shotgun as he approached the entrance of the building. One of the men loading the van saw him coming with the gun and immediately rushed back into building. Eric could hear the man screaming out something and immediately slipped into the shadows of the building wall.

Two men emerged from the building with automatic rifles and glanced around searching for the lone gunman. Then Eric emerged from the shadows behind them and stroked the trigger.

The shotgun blasted and shredded the first guy's back. The second guy spurn around and got laid to the ground with a big hole in his chest when the second shot rang out.

Dislodging the spent cartridge, Eric raced to the entrance door and got there on time to put the third guy coming out through the door in a choke hold with one arm and aimed the shotgun at the fourth guy following the man behind. The fourth guy got blown back into the building with a shotgun blast to the chest. Then Eric knocked the third guy to the ground and let the cartridges spit at him twice.

Eric reloaded the shotgun and cautiously stepped into the building with the gun pointed. He saw himself in a well lit place with tens of sewing machines and other big cloth threading machines; about four of them and they were all running but one was not threading any cloth. Five workers, all females in their late forties were working the night shift. And they were all visibly scared after hearing the gunshots and seeing the body that got flown back into the factory.

"Ladies.....sorry for the disturbance!", Eric said out loud because of the sounds of the machines. "But i think you all have to stop working and leave this building so that i can work in here", he continued.

The women just stared at him, too afraid to get up from their various workstations. Probably because of the shotgun he was wielding.

Eric sighed and dropped the shotgun on a table beside him. "Can you all please leave now?", he motioned to the door.

One by one the women got up and stole a few nervously glances at Eric as they left. Eric picked up the gun and scanned the place carefully, especially the walls. He tapped the floor after making a few paces and listened to each sound. He looked at the threading machine that was running, but not threading any cloth. He went over to the machine and tapped the floor near it. Then he looked at the buttons on the machine control box and smiled.

Eric glanced around the place again and saw two butane gas cyclinder standing against the wall. Smiling again, he went to one of the sewing workstation and started rummaging through the table drawers. He just got an idea and hoped it will work.

There are probably more men in the bunker below, eagerly waiting for him to come down there......and that's what he intends to do.

2 Likes

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 2:50am On Jan 31, 2016
The gun man infront motioned at the other men to remain silent as they listened keenly to the sounds coming from above them. The men that are seven in number, left the heroin they were producing and packaging after the sound of the first gunshot. They all grabbed their weapons and took positions in the corridor and in the rooms of the bunker, waiting patiently for their leader to give out an order

"Do you think he is still out", one man asked.

"I dont know", their leader replied nervously.

"Is it him......is it that dude our boss told us to watch out for?", the man asked again. He was sweating profusely.

"Shut your mouth!", the leader muttered angrily. He had alot of anxiety written on his face.

Several minutes passed and the gunmen keep waiting. They all had their eyes fixed on the bunker roof at the far end of the corridor that has some kind of a hydraulic machines built in its wall. It's actually a floor-like built access elevator that lowers one part of the factory floor into the bunker. And it was built in such a way that no one outside the bunker would notice that it is an elevator.

"What is he waiting for?......let him bring his ass down here.....we have alot of surprise for him", one of the men fumed quietly.

"Maybe he still don't know that there is a bunker in here", another guy whispered.

The hydraulics of the elevator suddenly came to life with a loud humming sound. And the part of the bunker roof it was connected to started descending slowly into the bunker. Some of the men gasped and maintained their steady grip on their guns as the elevator descended. Half way to its descent the men saw two butane gas cylinder on it. The bright light of the factory flooded into the somewhat moderately lit bunker and noise of the machines running above filled the place. The men glanced at each other after seeing what the elevator was transporting to the bunker.

The leader slowly paced towards the elevator after it reached the bunker floor and stopped. Pointing his gun at the open space above the elevator he looked at the gas cylinders. One of them has something taped to its valve. Wondering what it was, he took a closer look. A shotgun cartridge was stucked in one end of a metal pipe with a piece of cloth burning a flame on the cartridge primer. The other end of the pipe was taped to the valve of the gas cylinder.

"Get down!!!", was all the leader could scream at the men before the cartridge exploded and sent its buckshot through the metal pipe to the gas valve.

The gas cylinder exploded with a thunderous boom. The explosion turned the leader into a flying burning man and sent a huge ball of flame that scorched some men in the corridor. The other gas cylinder was sent flying through the corridor and it killed two men; one man's head got taken off while the other man took the impact of the thirty kilogram flying object to the chest.

Eric jumped into the smoke filled bunker. He swung the Remington 870 at the first man he sighted and blow his chest open. He saw another body movement and let the cartridge spit. Then he saw two men on the floor. One was dead with a metal pipe imbedded in his skull while the other was screaming with his hands on his face, the explosion seems to have blinded him.

Eric heaved up the screaming man and gunned down another man. He dragged the blind man with him as he approached one of the rooms in the corridor. And swung the man at the room entrace as another man was rushing out of the place. Both men collided and the impact left both men sprawling on the floor. Eric aimed his gun inside the room and dropped the man inside. Then he turned the weapon at the men on the floor and killed the blind man too.

The gunfight continued for a couple of minutes before it ended with Eric beating the last man to death with the sawed off shotgun. Then he dropped the weapon and picked up one of the men's gun lying on the floor. He came to the last room in the corridor with the weapon pointed and kicked down the door.

Eric lowered his weapon and stared at the huge pile of heroin before him. More than a tonne of it, all packaged and ready for delivery. He let out a long whistle as he went inside the room and looked around the place. The room was spotless clean and look almost like a laboratory with the equipments and several drums of chemical he easily recognized.

Eric's cellphone vibrated twice. He reach for it and checked the new text message he had recieved. It was from his brother Alex. Eric read the message and sighed. He pursed his lips and left the room.

Eric whistled a tuned as he put the tanker truck on reverse and backed it towards the factory building. The truck kept moving till it crashed through door of the factory. Eric peered through the side mirror and kept backing the big vehicle, crashing the table of the sewing machines. And then brought it to a halt near the bunker elevator. Eric got down from the truck and turned the lever handle of one of the pipes below the tanker. Petrol gushed out of the pipe with a torrent and started flooding into the bunker. He took out a candle from his pocket. He cut out a large piece from it with his knife and lit the smaller piece with a lighter.

Placing the candle on the floor closer to the puddle of petrol that was getting bigger and bigger, Eric paused to reply another text message Alex had sent to him. When he was done, he slipped his phone back into his pocket and casually walked out of the factory. The petrol puddle had gotten quite close to the candle.

Eric stepped out of the factory complex gate and walked for about a minute or two. He stopped and looked at the textiles factory. Then a massive explosion erupted and a massive ball of flame consumed the entire building. Eric gave a faint smile and continue walking as the more explosions erupted.

4 Likes

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 2:51am On Jan 31, 2016
shegs2009:
U said saturday nite na i don borrow airtime because of u still nothing

Bros abeg no vex oo my phone is faulty now
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by myndd(m): 3:53am On Jan 31, 2016
Bleep it niqqur u are good
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by dimssy(m): 6:52am On Jan 31, 2016
Thanks op. Happy sunday fellas.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Osman1996(m): 8:19pm On Jan 31, 2016
In blink of an eye Man just drop 5dudes
Omo dis ur phone prob na wahala o
Abeg take it to hosp
Waiting patiently for next update
Great sunday mr Charles
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by miracle98(f): 10:38pm On Jan 31, 2016
;DI think I hv 2 commend u bro ironk,I read d part 1 den,n I dnt think tz proper for me 2 remain a ghostreader#u r gud @ wat u doin
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 2:32am On Feb 01, 2016
miracle98:
;DI think I hv 2 commend u bro ironk,I read d part 1 den,n I dnt think tz proper for me 2 remain a ghostreader#u r gud @ wat u doin

Thanks my sister.

Fellow nairalanders, due to the chinese new year, i wont be able to post an update this week.....i will be very busy with the family matters and endless meetings with the inlaws. Pls bear with me and i hope to make it worth the wait. Have a nice week.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by dimssy(m): 10:01am On Feb 01, 2016
Ehn ehn. Seh food gn dey? Invite your guys nah.
ironkurtain:

Thanks my sister.

Fellow nairalanders, due to the chinese new year, i wont be ablevto post an update this week.....i will be very busy with the family matters and endless meetings with the inlaws. Pls bear with me and i hope to make it worth the wait. Have a nice week.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 11:06am On Feb 01, 2016
dimssy:
Ehn ehn. Seh food gn dey? Invite your guys nah.

All of una are invited if una like Korean food.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Jumizie13(f): 12:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Osman1996(m): 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
hmmm
Chey dey go cook shawama nd insewu
Emu Oguro nd Apari
Mr charles Sunday is my birthday so U owe me Update u know
Feb 7 It all about Me
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 10:34pm On Feb 01, 2016
Osman1996:
hmmm

Emu Oguro nd Apari

Feb 7 It all about Me

Happy birthday to you in advance my brother but i fit no put update on sunday because na that day the Chinese new year go start. But i will dedicate the update to you my brother.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Osman1996(m): 10:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
hmmm
Emu Oguro nd Apari
Feb 7 It all about Me
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Osman1996(m): 10:39pm On Feb 01, 2016
No prob then thanks gonna wait for U
Take ur time with ur Family
Cus nothing be like Blood
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 02, 2016
Have you voted for your Story of the month? No?

Hurry now

https://www.nairaland.com/2906633/literature-sections-story-month-award#42540235
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by korel(m): 12:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
oga ironkurtain....give us update nah
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 12:32am On Feb 04, 2016
korel:
oga ironkurtain....give us update nah

Sorry bro.....updates coming up next week because of the chinese new year. I will be busy with the family.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Essyprity(f): 3:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
Am still waiting
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by orijintv(m): 10:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
Bia. . Chima !!! Awfa Na??
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 11:45pm On Feb 06, 2016
Abeg oo make una no vex o.....i'm with the wife's family for the chinese new year o.....it is their tradition and being busy with the phone is frowned upon because this is a once a year celebration. I cant be typing while the father inlaw is talking to me. Bear with me.....good updates will be coming up soon.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Osman1996(m): 12:15am On Feb 07, 2016
Birthdays are nature`s way of telling us to eat more cake. Birthdays are like boogers. The more you have the harder it is to breathe. Another year older, none the wiser. Birthdays are just finger posts on the road of getting old… I was born with a gift, the gift of awesomeness I`m not just a year older I`m also a year better and prettier. I know you`re jealous. I`d like to thank my mom and dad for making this miracle possible. ITS MY BIRTHDAY
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 12:31am On Feb 07, 2016
Osman1996:
Birthdays are nature`s way of
telling us to eat more cake.
Birthdays are like boogers. The
more you have the harder it is to
breathe. Another year older,
none the wiser. Birthdays are
just finger posts on the road of
getting old… I was born with a
gift, the gift of awesomeness I`m
not just a year older I`m also a
year better and prettier. I know
you`re jealous. I`d like to thank
my mom and dad for making
this miracle possible. ITS MY
BIRTHDAY

Happy birthday my bros. I wish u long life and God's abundant blessings. And also call your parents to thank them for bringing u into this world and nurturing you till you grew and became what you are today.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by holymayor5(m): 11:51am On Feb 07, 2016
Ghost mode deactivated........ Dis suspense is too much. Update plssssssssss
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Osman1996(m): 11:58am On Feb 07, 2016
ironkurtain:

Happy birthday my bros. I wish u long life and God's abundant blessings. And also call your parents to thank them for bringing u into this world and nurturing you till you grew and became what you are today.

Oga charles I big ghammm

Thanks sir

How family and ur in law?
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by OloriAbefe(f): 12:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
*sadface*..... I saw ironkurtain as the last person that comment on dz thread, I had to do both mine n my sis chores to avoid disturbance, only to open d thread and see dz. *crying*

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (42) (Reply)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) / Iyawo Nylon Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.