Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,423 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:12 PM

Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] (240409 Views)

Hidden Diamonds / Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by nicewater(m): 12:39pm On May 25, 2016
[i][/i]ironkurtain...yo are the best man! may God increase yo in knowledge man.....I love this Ya write up.

2 Likes

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by holysin5683(m): 4:18pm On May 25, 2016
My man u are d best as in ehhhh u 2 gud
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by slimsue(f): 8:20pm On May 28, 2016
My My My! I can't believe am really here. This is the second best story i've read so far in Nairaland. Mr ironkurtain u re too Gud. More data to ur fone.

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by holysin5683(m): 12:02am On May 29, 2016
slimsue:
My My My! I can't believe am really here. This is the second best story i've read so far in Nairaland. Mr ironkurtain u re too Gud. More data to ur fone.
pls which 1 was d first no vex
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by slimsue(f): 6:46am On May 29, 2016
holysin5683:
pls which 1 was d first no vex
The best so far to me is 'an evening with Eva

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by omotalkie(f): 1:05pm On May 29, 2016
No update still Ironkurtain warris happuning na?
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Nobody: 11:28am On May 30, 2016
Wow... wow... this is some real action thriller... I am so loving it. Thumbs up Ironkurtain.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Oladim001(m): 9:09am On Jun 02, 2016
Oga ironkurtain, we still dey wait oo.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 10:04am On Jun 02, 2016
Abeg make una no vex oo. I was called upon for a program last weekend so throughout friday and Saturday i was very busy....and i had to rest on sunday. Pls do bear with me.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by kingphilip(m): 10:17am On Jun 02, 2016
ironkurtain:
Abeg make una no vex oo. I was called upon for a program last weekend so throughout friday and Saturday i was very busy....and i had to rest on sunday. Pls do bear with me.
when u de give us enough updates
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 11:15am On Jun 02, 2016
kingphilip:
when u de give us enough updates

Saturday night my brother
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by oldschooljam(f): 2:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
segsbenks:

do you mean ''iron''as in pressing''iron''
lolzz ladies and thr ways of shortening words

If i start with u hmmm ur moniker will b jst 1 letter grin
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
9 am.

Bernard knocked on the door and waited. Then a voice told him to come in. He gently opened the door and looked at the old man as he walked into the dressing room.

The old man who was fully clothed in a white suit and sitting on a cushion stool in the middle of the room, didnt turn around to see who just walked into the place. He just remained silent and still with both hands resting on the handle of his walking stick as he stared at the fairly big mirror on the wall infront of him.

"Sir?", Bernard began and waited for answer, or rather questions from his boss; the Sosai.

The old man didnt respond. He just stared at his image in the mirror with a thoughtful gaze in his eyes. Bernard stood behind the old man and patiently waited for him to say something, glancing around the dressing room as he did so.

The place was quite spacious and immaculate clean. The wall to wall wadrobes and cabinet that adorned the room were made of expensive wood. And the compartments were filled with countless designer suits, shoe, shirts and accessories.

"Sir, did you ask for me?", Bernard asked again.

"Yes.....", the old man replied with a firm voice and shifted his eyes to his walking stick. "Is everything ready?", he asked.

"Yes....sir", Bernard replied and furrowed his eyebrows because the old man had asked him that same question about thirty minutes ago. "Our men have checked and re-checked the building sir", he added.

"What about the young woman?".

"We called and notified her on the time she should be in your office. And we also tracked her cellphone for security measures".

The old man nodded. "Did you notice anything unusual in her movement?", he asked Bernard.

"She just made a brief stop at some location before continuing her journey. Perhaps she stopped to pick up some things she needed", Bernard replied.

"Any information on Nina and her whereabouts?", the old man looked at Bernard.

"No sir", was Bernard's answer.

"And why the hell is that?!", the old man asked with some anger in his voice.

"But sir.....you gave the orders", Bernard began.

"What orders!", the old man almost barked.

"The orders not to look into any activities that involves Nina or the people close to her as long as she is no longer one of us", Bernard replied.

"Oh.....did i?", the old man asked with a calmer voice. "Sorry about that", he sighed, the angry look on his being replaced by the thoughtful gaze he earlier had.

Bernard studied the expression on the old man's face for a short while. "Sir are you worried about what Nina and her sons might do?", he asked.

The old man turned his head and gave Bernard a keen look.

"Today is the deadline you gave her to bring your diamonds, sir", Bernard continued. "She hasnt called yet.....none of them have called. They have literally gone radio silent.....like they dont care what happens to Mr Barry......Like he doesn't even exist".

"Maybe she might have come to her senses after the attempt that was made on her life ", the old man said. "And realized that it was a big mistake to choose that idiot over her own father who gave her everything with alot of protection. Soon she will crawl back, begging on her knees to be accepted back into the organization", he scoffed.

"Or maybe she had realized that finding that diamonds you asked her to bring was an impossible task", Bernard said. "And probably looking for another way.....or making plans with her sons on how to set their father free".

"Well, that would be an impossible and a very foolish thing to do", the old man smirked. "Even Nina herself knows that".

"Of course sir......but Nina was one of us. And also the best hit-woman we had", Bernard noted. "She being your daughter, you must have told her alot of things", he continued.

"Nina is capable of doing alot of things, but coming after me so as to rescue her lover is not one of them", the old man muttered and got up. "Unless someone on the inside intends to give her a helping hand", he said and looked at Bernard. "Someone very very close to me", he continue staring at Bernard keenly.

"If Nina is not a problem, then why do you look so worried if i may ask sir?", Bernard demanded.

"Just some personal issues bothering me", the old man replied as he paced around the room. "And through out this week, the things going on around me somehow just doesnt feel right at all......and my....", the old man paused and thought for some moments. "Forget about it", he then said and waved his hand.

"Well.....it helps if you share some of the personal issues sir", Bernard said. "Perhaps i might be able to help out with some".

The old man glanced at Bernard and smiled. "Well this morning i woke up feeling unusually excited", he said as he continue pacing around the room.

"Because of the interview?, of course everyone feels like that when they are about to do something they had always wanted to do", Bernard smiled.

"That's the problem", the old man muttered and began his story. "The last time i had this feeling was a very very long time ago. I woke up that morning, feeling too excited and hoping that the news i heard the day before was true", he paused to take a deep breath. "That day i somehow got too complacent and let my guards down. And it led to a situation that set off a series of irreversible changes in my life. And i lost a friend very close to me", then the old man shook his head with a downcast gaze.

"And your diamonds", Bernard added.

The old man nodded. "Nina's boyfriend's father was the man responsible for all of it", he continued his story. "So i suffered my first defeat and loss. And i ended up doing two years of hard labour in a prison where three quarter of the inmates were rival gang members who wanted me dead. Even the prison corrections officers were to eager to use their baton on me, if i as much as chew my food the wrong way", he smiled and looked at Bernard.

"Sir, how did you survive in there?", Bernard asked.

"Well, the C.Os got tired of using their baton that didnt seem to have any effect on me and the prison dispensary had an acute shortage of morphines and bandages due to the number of inmates i sent to the prison clinic on a daily basis", the old man replied. Then he held up his walking stick and stared at its lion shaped handle. "Since then i have never had that feelings......until this morning", he added, still staring at his walking stick handle.

Bernard remained silent for a while with a thoughtful look on his face. Then he took out his cellphone.

"I will call the reporter sir", he began and started dialling a number.

"Why?", the old man demanded.

"To tell her that we are calling off the interview. Sir i think that's the best thing to do", Bernard replied.

"No.....", the old man waved his hand and looked at Bernard. "I'm going".

"But sir, if you feel......", Bernard protested.

"Dont worry", the old man interrupted and paced towards Bernard who was still holding his cellphone close to his ear and staring at his boss with a worried look on his face. "Perhaps it could be something good this time", the old man smiled and pat Bernard on the back. "Or maybe not. Perhaps everything have finally come to a full circle....for me. I have lived long enough to be willing to accept whatever happens to me".

Then the old man gently made his way towards the door. Bernard made a move to open it but the old man gestured at him not to do it. As he was about to leave, he paused.

"Incase anything happens to me", the old man began and looked at Bernard. "I hope you will be able to handle the affairs of the organization?", he asked.

Bernard heaved a deep sigh and nodded his head without looking at the old man. The old man gave him a weak smile and exited the room.

Bernard stared at the door for a while and his lips curved into smiled. Perhaps everything have come to a full circle for the old man, he thought as he took outhis cellphone and started dialling a number. And hoping that Nina would play her own part as he waited for the number he had dialled to be answered.

The big fist with calcified knuckles landed on Vincent's face and the blood-chilling sound of fist meeting cheekbone filled the room. The impact of the violent blow shook Vincent and the chair he was tied to. It also sent saliva mixed with blood flying out of his mouth and threw his face to the other side, like he kissed a moving bus. The huge man unleashed three more hard punches to the guts that made Vincent groan out in agony and then stepped back.

Vincent bowed his head with alot of pain written on his battered face and spat on the floor. Then he looked up after staying in that position for a few seconds. And looked at Gus who was standing infront of him, next to another man whose slightly overweight body was covered with a blue loose-fitted Hawaiian tee shirt and brown trouser. Six other hefty looking men were in the garage like place and watching as Vincent got pummeled mercilessly.

"I thought you said he is your best friend", the man in the Hawaiian tee shirt began indifferently as he stared at Vincent. "This is not how friends treat other friends".

"Well you suppose to be saying that to him, not me", Gus replied and paced closer to Vincent. "I too thought he was my best friend until i found out that he was nothing but a f@cking canary", he scoffed and stared down at Vincent. "And he gonna sing like one", Gus smirked and glanced at the other man.

Vincent stared at Gus and spat again, this time on Gus' shoe. Gus stared at his spit stained shoe and smiled. Then he placed his hands on Vincent shoulders and bend closer to his eyes.

"It is all over for you my friend", Gus muttered into Vincent ears. "Just tell me where that woman is.......or where she is hiding, then i will make it easier for you. You can see that i want to have a very important discussion with Lucas White", Gus pointed at the man in Hawaiian tee shirt. "So please stop wasting our time".

"Well i too have something important i want to tell you", Vincent muttered and looked at Gus. "There is a Cactus plant in my house. Why dont you take it and go f@ck yourself with it......you can always use one of the rooms in my house", he sneered and looked away.

Gus straightened up and shook his head. And slowly paced around Vincent with his hands in his pockets.

"So what kind of deal did he make with you Mr Lucas?", Vincent asked the man in Hawaiian shirt. "Did he promise more supply of heroin at a cheaper price?.....I dont think it's possible because he has none".

Mr Lucas White, the name of the man wearing the Hawaiian shirt and leader of a notorious drug dealing gang, stared at Vincent with the look of indifference still on his face.

"Perhaps he didnt tell you that the manufacturing plant got burned down and the entire men running the operation, massacred", Vincent continued while Gus stared at him. "Infact the last time he checked his entire bank accounts, the balance was zippo. So Mr Lucas, is this the kind of guy you wanna deal with?, especially now that he is waging a losing war against Nina. You damn know very well who she is and what she can do. "There is always one outcome for anyone who goes against that woman".

Lucas nodded his head with a pursed lip as he listened, while Gus remained silent.

"Dealing with this man will be nothing but a very bad business for you", Vincent added and jerked his head at Gus. "A man in your position knows very well what bad business means in our world".

Lucas smiled and nodded his head again. "Thanks for the infos", he began in a rather cold tone of voice and looked at Gus. "But i have already heard all of it from Gus himself. That's why i wanna to join him in hunting down that woman because he told me what we stand to gain when all these sh!ts are over. And from the way i see it, it doesn't look like a bad business", he smiled. "Infact, this is the best business deal i have ever made", he added

Vincent sighed. "You gonna regret this", he muttered.

"The only regret i'm having is not being informed about this plan earlier", Lucas said. "We would have ended the operation long ago", then he looked at Gus. "That's why i said we should be more than just business partners. And for that to happen, you have to get rid of him", Lucas pointed at Vincent.

"Oh i intend to do that....", Vincent said with a smile and looked at Lucas. ".....When my men arrive with his wife and sweet little daughter", he looked at Vincent and laughed as the man struggled to free himself from the chair he was tied to.

Then Gus nodded at the big man to continue with the beating.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
Alex cellphone rang and he reached for it immediately. He glanced at the caller i.d and pressed the answer button.

"Hey Chris", he began and glanced at Suzanne. "Are you still having the gut disagreement?", he chuckled.

"We have an emergency", Chris sounded eagerly. Your mother wants you to put the phone on speaker so that she can talk to all of you".

Alex glanced at Suzanne again and plugged the usb cable that was connected to the car dashboard to his cellphone.

"It's done......we are all listening", he said when he was done

"Gus got Vincent", Nina's voice came out of the speakers of the car. This made Eric to open his eyes.

"Stop the car", Eric suddenly blurted out

"What?",

"Stop the damn car!", Eric almost barked at Suzanne and she immediately did as she was told and brought the Range Rover to a halt beside the road.

"How did you know that?", Eric asked Nina.

"He was wise enough to call my phone when he was being picked up from his house", Nina replied. "I also listened to all the conversations.....and torture. Someone told Gus that Vincent contacted me so he is trying to make Vincent to talk".

"So what is the situation now?".

"They are still trying to beat the information of my whereabouts out of him. A few minutes ago they picked up his wife and kid. And they are being taken to where he is being held. But that's the least of our problem....".

"Why?".

"Well, Gus will kill them anyway so there is nothing we can do for him and his family. The problem is we have a new player in the game. Lucas White".

Alex sighed. "Lucas White.....", he muttered thoughtfully.

"Who is he?", Suzanne asked.

"The leader of one of the most dangerous and violent drug dealing gang called, The large team", Alex replied.

Suzanne glanced at Eric through the rearview mirror and stared at Alex.

"The large team.......Quite the befitting name for those men", Alex scoffed. "I have seen the way they roll,.....the way they operate. Those motherfuckers are more of animals than men", he continued. "I'm talking about gorillas and hyenas......and some buntry ass motherfuckers that got more muscles than the f@cking ocean".

"We have to go save Vincent", Eric then said.

"No!, you guys have to abort the mission", Nina exclaimed.

"She is right", Alex agreed. "We have to abort. The plan was to take on only Gus and his men. Now we have a very dangerous situation".

"F@ck that!", Eric bawled. "We cant let the man and his family to die like that", he retorted.

"I have to agree with Alex on this", Suzanne said. "Even if we try to save this Vincent and his family, they would probably be killed before we could even achieve our objective", she continued. "I say we abort this operation and focus on meeting Bernard to make the exchange and rescue father".

"Well if you guys wanna abort, then go ahead", Eric said irritatedly as he opened the car door. "I'm going to rescue that man, even if i have to do it alone".

Suzanne tried to get hold of Eric as she begged him not to go while Nina could be heard telling him that this wasnt the time for any dumb reckless behaviour. Eric heard Nina's words. It infuriated him. And he angrily told her that atleast it showed that he was not a heartless person like her. Then Alex calmed the situation that was about to get noisy and persuaded Eric to get back into the car, telling him that he has a plan.

"So, what is this plan?", Eric asked and slammed the car door shut.

Alex heaved a deep sigh. "Lets negotiate with Gus", he said.

Eric scoffed. "I said it before that i aint.......", he began.

"Will you please hear me out first?!", Alex interrupted and glared at Eric.

Eric remained silent.

"I have a plan in mind and it involves negotiating with Gus", Alex continued. "It could buy us some time to make a plan on how to save Vincent and his family", he said and glanced at Eric.

"So how are we gonna do this through negotiations?", Suzanne asked. "We dont have any bargaining chip. Besides, we have shared all the money we took from him to the orphanages across the country".

"We still have his money printing plates", Eric said.

"Yeah.....and he seems hell bent on getting mother", Alex added.

"Nope, we are not using mother as a bargaining chip", Eric shook his head.

"Alex, tell us what you have in mind", Nina's voice said from the car speaker.

"Mother i want you to call Gus", Alex said. "Chris are you still there?", he asked.

"Yeah i'm listening", was the reply of the voice that belonged to Chris.

"Good, you have to listen very carefully to every thing Eric says and the questions he will be asking you because he gonna ask you. And also show us why you are the best hacker in this country".

"Bring it on bro".

Lisa swung the Lexus into one of the parking space and brought it to a halt. She killed the engine of the car and glanced around the underground parking lot of CANTONA TOWER. The place was empty. It was supposed to be because of the public holiday.

"He has really done well", Diana then said as she looked around the parking lot. "And achieved alot.......even owns a 30 floor building in one of the most expensive district in this country", she smiled.

"He is a billionaire. This is just one of the several buildings that he owns", Lisa said and unbuckled her seatbelt.

"When we were young, i always knew he was going to achieve something big", Diana continued thoughtfully, still bearing the smile on her face. "Most people doubted it. He was a man of few words. This made them think that he was just an ordinary man and in some cases, they saw him as a weak individual. But i was the only one who knew that he was extraordinary", then Diana looked at Lisa who was staring at her. "That's why i left him", she concluded.

"You loved him", Lisa said to Diana with a keen look on her face.

Diana sighed with a downcast gaze and said nothing.

"If you loved him, then why did you do what you did?", Lisa asked.

"Alot of things were going on that time", Diana sighed. "Things that he failed to see because i was with him", she muttered with a distant stare. "So it became a 'loving someone so much as to leave that person'...", she said and looked at Lisa.

"Except the part of taking something that belongs to that person", Lisa said. "Something that worth alot of money......like diamonds. Only a selfish and a shamefully greedy person does that kind of thing to someone who they claim to love", Lisa scoffed.

"Diamonds?", Diana murmured with furrowed eyebrows.

"Yeah, the diamonds that you stole before convincing Mr Andrew Philips to help you fake your own death", Lisa said in a matter of fact tone of voice.

Diana smirked and remained silent. Then their attention got diverted to the four men approaching their car. They were quite big and dressed in black suits with dark shades that made their expressionless face even more scarier. Three of them stop a few metres away and one walked towards the vehicle.

"Here they come", Lisa muttered and checked the contents in her handbag. "They were only expecting me so let me do the talking", she said and glanced at Diana.

Diana fixed her habit veil and unbuckled her seatbelt without said a word.

Then both women got out of the car while the man, who was now standing infront of the Lexus and staring at them keenly. Lisa and Diana stood infront of the big man who was towering over them and stared at him in silence. Lisa looked intimidated by the man's size and facial expression while Diana stared at him with an expressionless look on her face after running her eyes from his head to his feet.

The man stared at them for a while, especially at Lisa. "Miss Lisa Richards?", he then asked Lisa.

"Yes that's me", Lisa replied with a smile.

The man maintained the cold look on his face and looked at Diana.

"This is sister Diana", Lisa immediately introduced Diana to the man. "She is with me", she continued and smiled again.

"Good morning young man", Diana then greeted with a bright smile. "I hope you are having a blessed day?".

The man ignored Diana with a pursed lip and touched the Bluetooth earpiece on his left ear. He could be heard muttering, "she is here", and "Okay i will bring her up". Then he looked at Lisa. "Follow me", he said coldly.

Lisa obeyed and Diana did the same. But the man stopped and raised his palm at Diana.

"Not you", the man said to Diana. "You wait in the car".

"But she is with me.....", Lisa began and stopped when the man took off his dark shades and glared at her.

"You follow me and you stay here", the man said to the women.

Then Diana stepped forward. "Young man.....", she began at the big man with a smile. "Maybe you didnt hear her right.....or maybe you are ignorant of what she said to you, just as you ignored my salutation, which to me is a very rude thing to do, considering the fact that i'm old enough to be your grandmother", she continued. "This young lady said that i'm with her. Which means that i am also part of whatever business dealings she has with your boss. So if your decision is for me to wait here, then you better go tell your boss that he is about to be disappointed".

Lisa looked at Diana and sighed with a fearful and worried look on her face. The big man stared at Diana for a while with the cold look on his face fading away and being replaced by a surprised look. Then he touched the Bluetooth earpiece and paced around as he muttered something inaudible.

"Are you crazy?", Lisa whispered at Diana with alot of caution in her voice. "Do you want to ruin everything?.

"Relax young lady", Diana whispered back.

"Relax?, how can i be relaxed when i'm with someone who is trying to piss off a large dude like that", Lisa asked and jerked her head at the man who was still muttering with a finger on his earpiece.

"I have dealt with guys bigger than him during my youthful days".

"What do you mean?".

Then the man looked at them. "Both of you follow me", he said and immediately started walking away.

Lisa glanced at Diana who smiled at her and both women followed the man, trying to keep up with him. The other three men followed them behind while the first man led them towards a glass door of a well lit elevator lobby.

When they got to the glass door, two men in the lobby opened the door. They were also dressed in black suits like the men in the parking lot , much more bigger but friendly looking. One was holding a plastic bag and the other, a hand held metal detector device.

"Ladies please put your cellphones in the bag", the man with a plastic bag said to the women with a smile.

Lisa and Diana did as they were told.

"Miss, what do you have in your handbag", the man with the metal detector device asked.

"My pen, notebook, tape recorder and my make ups", Lisa replied.

The man extended his hand at Lisa and she handed her handbag to him. She stared in silence as the man emptied the content of the bag on a table beside him. When the man was done going through the bag and its content, he moved the tape recorder, pen and notebook away and put the rest in the handbag. Then he nodded at the other man who motioned at Lisa and Diana to step forward. They stepped forward and he waved the metal detector around them. And nodded at his colleague when he was done.

"We will keep your handbag and cellphones", the man said and handed the recorder and notebook to Lisa. "Sorry for the inconvenience,......it is the protocol", he apologized.

As Lisa opened her mouth to say something, Diana smiled and said, "Thank God we are not getting strip searched".

The man furrowed his eyes at Diana and gestured at the man that brought the women from the parking lot.

"Ladies, please follow me" the man said to the women. "Keep an eye out for any activity in the parking lot", he said to the other three men who were with him and started heading towards one of the elevators with Lisa and Diana following him.

Lisa stared at Diana keenly as they waited for the elevator to arrive. Diana was well aware of her stare. But she remained silent with her eyes staring at the elevator door with no expressions on her face.

"That diamond must have worth a fortune", Lisa then began and looked at the elevator indicator. "Enough to make a man like him to put his own daughter in such a hellish position".

Diana said nothing and kept staring at the elevator door.

"So, i'm kind of wondering what you did with it because you suppose to be in some country with a sweet holiday resort, lavishing your new found wealth. Instead of living like this", Lisa continued and looked at Diana from head to toe. "Did you make alot of bad investments?......or did some lover take it all, just as you took from someone else?", she asked.

Diana sighed. "You know, when you came to my office with your investigations, i saw you as a very smart girl", she began without looking at Lisa. "But the more time i spend with you and the more you talk about the.....diamonds, the more i see the dumbness and stupidity i always see in every youth i had the chance to meet".

Lisa frowned.

"But i dont blame you", Diana continued with a smirk. "These technological gadgets had made you all unable to see beyond your damn noses", then she looked at Lisa. "Have you asked yourself if the diamonds he was talking about were gemstones?", she asked.

Lisa stared at Diana and lowered her eyes with a confused look on her face.

"I guess not", Diana smirked again as the elevator arrived with a 'ding' sound. "Well i loved Cantona and he too loved me. We were madly in love with each other", she continued. "Diamonds is my nickname......nickname given to me by Cantona".

The elevator door slided open and Diana followed the man in. Lisa then entered after getting over the shock she just received.

5 Likes

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by omotalkie(f): 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
shocked shocked huh So Diane is the diamond Sosai is looking for?? Iyammi!! Ironkurtain, u won't stop surprising us. Now, will Sosai release Barry? Well ironkurtain is up to u to answer dat question

2 Likes

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by segsbenks(m): 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
hosshhhhhh!!! please dnt tell me dis wher u gonna stop for dis weekend!!! plsssssssssssssssss,... we want more eeeeeeee eere. u ar killing it bro!!!!!
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by orijintv(m): 9:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
Môre Iron !!! Moree cry
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Contrabanned: 11:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
Shit!.....d diamonds were human after all
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Contrabanned: 11:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
Shit!.....d diamonds were human after all
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by SPDAZZY(f): 11:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
Oh oh oh, are you for real?
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by joewill(m): 11:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
DIARY OF A DESTINED NIGERIAN ACCOUNTANT. a story that talked about a Yoruba family. Based on the father influencing his second daughter to reading accounting in the University while her dreams was to becoming a writer. she did very well studying her Dads course in school, graduating with top honors and securing a very good job that she later became the arrow head of the company, but along the way, she abandoned her marriage and success to pursue her dreams of been a writer, when she saw her husband was going to hold her down to fulfilling her dreams just as her father. Well, it didn't turn out well as she'd imagined, so now she is writing in her diary after many years of no success in the air, telling her life time story one evening she came back from work.(so interesting and captivating, it will blow your mind and imaginations away)

A story well told and written by ASELENI WODO
and this story has been chosen along side other stories in the world to compete for a world writing competition

Naira-landers, please, he is one of our own (a Nigerian) and he has pleaded for a massive support in the SHORT STORY COMPETITION he has applied for. please it will give us the opportunity of recognition in the world. he is competing with the world and right now he is lagging behind other countries in the world because he hasn't got enough vote. the first guy is ahead with 2k likes from facebook, the second guy already has 1.5k likes form FB, and the third has 1.2k likes from FB, and he is only with 748 likes from FB. please and please again, he has pleaded with us to help he out win this competition so that he could go out their and tell the world that there is more to what they are seeing in this country. He knows people here with just one one of every one's vote he is already a winner, that is why he has pleaded with me to help him share this post with all NAIRALANDERS. TO VOTE FOR HIM, please simply follow this link, http://www.stptax.com/twisted-tax-tales/diary-destined-nigerian-accountant/ scroll down to the bottom and like his short story just to increase his likes from FB so that he could come out the winner - its Twixted Tax Tales competition... means a whole lot to him. thanks. (Please note that, opera mini does not work in this link, use UC web, Chrome or any other browser) its for love... NA BEG I DEY BEG OH...

2 Likes

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by zelaws: 12:19am On Jun 05, 2016
Ironkurtain thanks boss for the update.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 12:55am On Jun 05, 2016
I wont be putting up another update today because i'm trying to control the craziness in a filled up club. I cant even look at my phone.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by slimsue(f): 8:10am On Jun 05, 2016
I said it, dat Diane is the diamonds. Gud work Ironkurtain. But do us well by telling us how often u update, whether is once a week or twice so we know when to expect.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 9:00am On Jun 05, 2016
slimsue:
I said it, dat Diane is the diamonds. Gud work Ironkurtain. But do us well by telling us how often u update, whether is once a week or twice so we know when to expect.

Once a week my sister.....because of my very busy schedule.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by slimsue(f): 7:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
ironkurtain:

Once a week my sister.....because of my very busy schedule.
OK boss
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by holysin5683(m): 6:10pm On Jun 07, 2016
Guy u 2 gud d tin come day make me knw wen its weekend I wish say I b dat eric 4 dis present buhari world we day
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Gmekx(m): 7:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
This is the point where I.....
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by preetypam(f): 11:00pm On Jun 07, 2016
am deeply in luv wit dis story ironkurtain pls give me anoda demolition by our firecraker wit suzzane by his side
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Rex001: 2:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
when are we expecting the next update great story really enjoyed it
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
oga update na angry
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2016
Sorry folks.....wont be updating this weekend. I had to study some scripts for a Tv show here this week. My apologies. sad sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (42) (Reply)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) / Iyawo Nylon Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.