Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,007 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] - Literature (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] (241187 Views)

Hidden Diamonds / Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by oluwaemmanuel: 1:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
ironkurtain:

It was okay, i got a new cellphone but the guys there said that they cant transfer that document from the old phone to the new one because the application didnt come with the phone. I will have to fix the old one to be able to get it. But no worries, it is being fixed and i will get the phone tomorrow. And update will be coming this weekend. I have to cross check all the updates to be sure it wasnt affected in any way. And for those argueing on who wants the Sosai dead, if you have read the story very well, i mean line by line, you would have known by now. Take care everyone and remained blessed.
thanks sir, we'l be waiting patiently
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by IAmXcessiz(m): 1:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
Viewing this topic: Ashiat39 ( f), ironkurtain ( m), IAmXcessiz( m)
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by drippingink3: 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
To Ashiat39 and Oladim001.

First of all let me say this is the first time i have been called names on NL. I thank God say na Dummy dem call me, others have called worst.

And secondly, I was not trying to correct Ashiat39. With the tension that was here i was trying to lightening (if that's the right word, you understand what i mean) up the atmosphere.

Sorry I did it at your expense. Never ever try it again.

Though I learnt one thing from this. Writing can never truly express your intention and emotion.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by holysin5683(m): 11:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
So u ppl have ended up wasting 1 full page with rubbish and starting a new rubbish in a new page okwiya
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by babapressy(m): 2:51am On Jul 06, 2016
winkIs all rite Mr Ironkurtain. As 4 me o,av bookmarked u tey tey cos I love ur write ups. I wil wait.10x
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by babapressy(m): 2:53am On Jul 06, 2016
holysin5683:
So u ppl have ended up wasting 1 full page with rubbish and starting a new rubbish in a new page okwiya
Abi o..:-@
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Oyinprince(m): 5:20am On Jul 06, 2016
JEREMYBENTHAM:
I think you've started taking us for granted. Well, as for me i have an alternative. 'Tarasha' by Oyinprince will do.
I wonder why I was mentioned here but this is ridiculous and really unfair. You shouldn't talk like this when you don't pay him to update or read his works. You don't know the stress a writer goes through in trying to keep the readers pleased and following.

Modified: It's okay, please don't reply this. I see that you've apologized already.

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Emanuel1997: 10:30pm On Jul 06, 2016
Mr ironkurtain it would be a bad idea not to comment on what you have done so far since the story is about to finish being a ghost reader I would like to appreciate your efforts even if this would be the one time. Typing and posting online is not really an easy job especially if you are only posting for the satisfaction of your readers so I do appreciate your efforts and would love to send my gratitude to your wife who has encouraged you to write this beautiful piece of work may God find a way to repay you in a better way.
And I shall diligently and patiently wait for the next update I would like to return to my ghost mode.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Airyprince(m): 2:34am On Jul 07, 2016
holysin5683:
lol jus hopin dy won't end diz 1 wif rubbish be he updates
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by KryptonKing(m): 2:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ironkurtin oga no vex... Aint needed to grammertise d whole situation,dnt cuz of few pplez bad to spoil manys JOY thank u
We all know u are writing brain storming story
Thank u for it
thats ma own take
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Oladim001(m): 11:05am On Jul 09, 2016
Ironkurtain. Weekend done reach oo. When should we be expecting the next update.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by boladex1: 1:24pm On Jul 09, 2016
Ironkurtain today it's Saturday come and update
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by muyex1(m): 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
Mr Ironkurtain we waiting patiently for update and excuse is not acceptable
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
Updates coming up sunday evening.

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by muyex1(m): 12:49am On Jul 10, 2016
ironkurtain:

Ok
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Oladim001(m): 7:38am On Jul 10, 2016
ironkurtain:
can't wait. Please make it really really long oo.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 1:06pm On Jul 10, 2016
CHAPTER FIFTEEN.

Dedicated to JEREMYBENTHAM.
My apologies for the insults you received because of your comment.

The mechanic came over, carrying a handful of bolts with the face of a confused man. He spread the bolts beside the numerous nails lying on his workshop table and looked at Eric.

"Here you go", the mechanic sighed. "Twelve by thirty size bolts.....as you requested",

Eric glanced at bolts and nodded as he poured the cleaning liquid into a small paint can that was half filled with a white powdery substance.

The mechanic rubbed his greasy hands on his dirty grease-stained overalls and watched as Eric mixed the substance together in the paint can.

"Doing some kind of a project for an assignment huh?", he asked as Eric gathered the bolts and put them all in the mixture.

"You bet your ass i'm", Eric muttered and also gathered the nails to put them in the paint can. "Did you bring the other....thing?", he asked without looking at the mechanic.

"I thought i told you that we dont have it here", the mechanic replied.

Eric smirked. Then he stopped what he was doing and stared at the man.

The mechanic stared back at Eric for a while and looked away with a sigh. "Alphonso!", he then called out loud.

"Yes sir!".

A young skinny looking boy who was quite tall for his age, came running into the workshop. He also wore an overall that was heavily stained with grease and much more dirtier than the mechanic's wear. He was probably an apprentice and in his late teens.

The boy came over and the mechanic whispered something into his ear. The boy nodded and left. And came running back a minute later, holding a small plastic container with no label on it. Eric took the container from boy before he could hand it over to his boss. The mechanic opened his mouth to protest but Eric was already pouring its content into the mixture in the paint can.

"Sir i could get arrested if the authorities know that i'm in possession of that", the mechanic complained.

"Are you worried about what the authorities will do or what could happen if this sh!t comes in contact with the wrong chemical?", Eric muttered and gently poured the content of the plastic container into the can. He paused and stared at the amount he had poured into the can for a short while, as if gauging it. "F@ck it", he then muttered and emptied the container.

The young apprentice glanced at his boss and stared at Eric with his mouth open. Eric dropped the container and stirred the mixture with a stick. Then he tightly closed the paint can with its lid and wrapped it with a duct tape.

"Is my bike ready?", Eric asked.

"Fueled up and ready sir", the apprentice replied.

"Good", Eric pulled out the credit card Alex gave him and handed it to the mechanic. "Hand me the receipt will you", he said and left the workshop, carrying the paint can with him.

"Dude!......seriously, did you just buy a bike?!", Alex asked with a baffled look on his face when he saw the apprentice rolling out the powerbike out of the auto repair shop with Eric following him.

Eric gave the boy a tip and dismissed him. Then he opened the bike compartment box that was under its front seat. Suzanne ran her eyes around the bike with furrowed eyebrows and stared at Eric keenly.

"And what the hell is that?", Alex asked again as Eric put the paint can inside the compartment box and closed it.

"A yet to be discovered highly explosive mixture", Eric replied and handed Alex back the credit card.

"Explosive mixture?, do you intend to blow Gus and his men to kingdom come?",

Then Alex glanced at the bike and looked at his credit card. "With all the cars in our possession, why would you wanna buy a bike?", Alex asked and slipped the card into his wallet. "So when will i get my reimbursement?".

Eric ignored him and glanced around carefully to make sure no one was watching before opening the trunk of the Range Rover.

"Atleast the bike looks cool", Suzanne said as she admired it and joined Eric at the back of the Range Rover. "Why do you need a powerbike?", she asked.

"It's a good transportation for a sneak attack", Eric replied as he took out his Remington 870 shotgun and matchetes from the Range Rover trunk.

"But there are alot of men riding in that convoy", Suzanne said and picked up her Llama pistols. "They could use you as a target practice if you go at them, riding that bike", she continued and tucked the two pistols in her waist belt.

"And you have to be very very good with that shooter", Alex added. "Because from what i heard, those guys are very good with guns.....i mean....SWAT team kind of good", he continued and grabbed an Ak47 from the car trunk. "And dont make the stupid mistake of trying to take a machete to a gunfight", he concluded and dislodged the gun magazine to inspect it.

Eric smirked. He put on a fingerless leather gloves and black trench coat. "You seem to forget where i grew up", he muttered and tucked the guns and matchete inside the coat. "South Delta,....home of the country's killers and original gun clappers", he looked at Alex and put a Bluetooth earpiece in his right ear. "Dont worry about me. Just be careful and listen very attentively", he concluded and put on a helmet and then straddled the power bike.

Alex smirked and slapped the magazine back in, while Suzanne grabbed two bulletproof vests and glanced at the case containing the Barret M107 sniper rifle parts before slamming the trunk of the SUV shut.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 1:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
A white van passed the Genesis and halted a few metres away from the sedan. Nina unbuckled her seatbelt and flashed the headlamps three times. Chris, who had been silent throughout their journey to the high class residential estate, was tempted to ask Nina what was going on. But he decided against it and remained mute.

"So...aren't you gonna say something?", Nina asked Chris as they both of them watched the van make a slow reverse.

"You gave a strict 'no talking' order and i dont want to suffer the consequences of disobeying it", Chris replied.

Nina smirked. "My sons disobey my orders alot of times and nothing happened to them", she said and looked at Chris.

"Well i'm not your son....and i still have no intention of disobeying the order", Chris muttered. "Especially if it is being given by the mother of the guys that spent the entire week killing a gang of murderers at a record pace", he sighed.

Nina smirked again and set her eyes on the man who got out of the van. He carefully glanced around the area and started walking towards their car. He was of average height with a sturdy built frame. He wore a blue uniform with the logo of the country's national gas company that was also painted on the van.

"Who is he?", Chris asked.

"A friend.....and also my enforcer", Nina replied. "And he is very very talented in the art of breaking bones", she looked at Chris and winded the window down as the man approached the car.

"Thanks for the warning", Chris said.

The man came over and stood beside the driver's door. "Hello big mama", he began and peered into the car.

"Hi Titus, how are you doing?", Nina said to the man with a smile and took off the dark shades.

"Enjoying my day off till you called me". The man looked at Nina's bandaged arm. "They did that to you?", he asked.

Nina nodded and said, "battlefield scars".

The man nodded several times with some anger in his eyes. "So is it true?.......that you are no longer in The Family?", he asked

"You heard it right".

The man pursed his lips and lowered his eyes with a thoughful look on his face. Then he turned his eyes to Chris who was staring at him intently.

"Who is this?", he asked.

"An employee", Chris replied, trying to sound bold.

"An employee?", the man sneered and ran his eyes from Chris' frame to the laptop on his laps. But Chris maintained the bold look on his face even though he was somewhat scared. "Your boss must have lowered the requirements needed to work for her".

Anyway, did you bring it?", Nina asked.

"Yeah it is in the back of the van", the man pointed at his vehicle.

"And the other thing?",

The man dipped his hand inside one of the pockets of his overall. Chris, who was watching him keenly, furrowed his eyebrows when the man took out something that looks like a cigarette with both ends twisted.

"Only one?", Nina asked and took the blunt from the man. "Is this the best product out there?", she sniffed it and her thin lips formed a smile.

"Yeah....this is some hardcore plant sh!t.....And very rare", the man smiled. "You better go easy on it big mama".

"Hm", Nina nodded her head.

"What's going on?", Chris asked intently.

"What?", Nina glanced at him and put the blunt inbetween her lips.

"What are you doing?".

"Getting high on this hardcore sh!t is what i'm doing".

"Is this even necessary?, especially with the situation we are faced with?".

"Son, i gotta hit the 'Gung-ho' mode before making my move".

Chris stared at Nina as she took out a lighter and fired up the twisted end of the blunt. He sighed and shook his head.

"What?......", Nina took a drag and looked at Chris. "Do you think am gonna go against those heavily armed savages with a twenty percent health level and a busted arm?", she asked and exhaled the marijuana smoke from her lungs.

Chris stared at her and said nothing.

"I need to get an extra boost in my system", Nina muttered and took another drag. "And you need to get out of the car because i like being alone whenever i'm doing this".

"Huh?", Chris swallowed hard.

Seeing that Chris havent done as he was told, the man hissed and walked around the car to the front passenger door. He opened the door and unbuckled Chris seatbelt while Chris stared at the man.

"You heard what she said.....", the man said and grabbed Chris by his jacket. "Why dont we go and get to know each other", the man continued and pulled Chris out of the car.

Chris felt the "over the top" strength of the man's arm when the man grabbed his jacket and knew that it would be useless to put up any form of resistance. Even if he did and held onto something, his arms would probably be ripped from his shoulders because the man seems to have the power of a Mack truck in his arms.

As both of them walked away with the man's arm around Chris shoulder, Nina reclined the car seat and closed her eyes. What she was smoking was now working its magical effects on her. And she could hear herself laughing out loud for no reason.

"This is the front side of the mansion", Chris said and clicked the Enter button. "And these are the men guarding it", he continued as he tapped another button.

"Hm......good....very good", Titus muttered with a smile. "I underestimated you kid......and i'm sorry for that", he apologized. "You know....i'm so used to working and dealing with big ass fellows and dangerous individuals".

"It's okay man", Chris smiled. "I'm so used to being looked down upon", he murmured.

"Why dont you ask big mama to toughen you up?", Titus suggested. "Especially now that you are working with her".

"Not with this kind of body", Chris gestured at his 'less than average' frame.

Titus laughed. "Hey, a body like that with the right training, you could be one of the greatest killers", he said. "You will be hard to detect, no one will take you serious and you can easily blend into the crowd when making an escape", he smiled. "Think about it. If you kill fifty people in a particular place, the authorities would probably be looking for a big scary ass king kong instead of checking the little guy walking past them".

Chris stared at the man with a thoughtful gaze. He was really fascinated by the thoughts of being a little man who happens to be some kind of a super killer. But the thoughts of dying a violent death, either by a hail of bullets or the way Hector got butchered, made him shake it off his mind with a sigh.

Then both men looked up and saw Nina walking towards them. She came over and stood infront of them with a faint smile on her face. Titus smiled and walked towards the van while Chris stared at her with unblinking eyes.

"What?", Nina demanded and got closer to Chris.

"Nothing.....", Chris replied and turned his face away, pretending to be looking at his laptop screen after getting a whiff of the marijuana smell in Nina's breath. "It's time to move in because Gus and the gang are getting closer to where Eric and Alex will make their move", he said.

"Good, i hope you can drive?", Nina asked.

Chris nodded and Nina handed over the car key to him.

"I will be in the van with Titus", Nina said and put on a Bluetooth earpiece. "Keep the communication line open and make sure no one can trace or tap into it. Follow us behind and park the car a metre away from Gus' mansion. Titus will drive me in and you already know what your job is?", she asked.

Chris nodded as he put on his earpiece. Then he looked at Nina. "Please do be careful", he said to her.

Nina smiled. "Don't worry, i will be back soon", she said and headed towards the van.

Chris slipped into the driver's seat of the Genesis and watch Nina enter the van. He sighed deeply and whispered, "Alright, lets go do this.....lets go take them down", he muttered and brought life to the car engine.

4 Likes

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 1:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
The big gate slided open and two grim-faced men came out. One stood infront of the van with one hand tucked inside the black jacket he wore while the other went over to the driver's door. He took a careful glance around the interior of the vehicle and stared at the two occupants, a man and a woman. And both of them wore a blue overall uniform with a face cap

"Good day sir", the man who was driver of the van began. "We are here for the monthly gas check up".

"Today?", the man asked.

"Yes sir", the woman sitting beside the driver replied politely and brought out a clipboard. "We are here to do the monthly check ups....", she said and looked at the paper in clipboard. "And also change the gas valve, incase of any gas leak".

"Well, there is no smell of gas here", the man said.

"Sir you wont notice it and it could become a highly explosive situation with time", the woman smiled. "Do you really want that to happen?", she asked.

The man stared at the woman for a while with an expressionless look on his face. Then he turned to the other man and nodded at him. The other man quietly stepped aside and the driver said a "thank you" and drove the van into the compound of Gus' mansion.

"There seems to be many of them", Titus said as he brought the van to a halt and killed the engine.

"Ten of them", Nina said.

"Ten?.....it's like you will be needing more than being driven into this place", he muttered. He surveyed the place and looked at Nina. "Why dont you let me give you a hand".

"Dont worry, i can handle all of them", Nina replied and reached for the duffle bag in the back of the van.

"Three of them are outside. So the rest are inside the house, probably in different rooms", Titus said and made another quick survey. "I dont really know what's the plan is, but i think i have to watch the ones outside so as to take them out in case they get suspicious", he suggested.

"Okay then, only act if they get suspicious", Nina muttered and felt the desert eagle pistols concealed in her overall. "This business is f@cking personal, so i want to be the one to send each and every one of these f@ckers to hell", she continued and opened the door of the van.

As the both of them got down from the van with Nina carrying the bag. Two men walked up to them.

"We will have to accompany the both of you", one of the men said.

Nina and Titus glanced at each other and shrugged. Then one man motioned at Titus and followed him to gas pipes outside the back of the building while the other man followed Nina to the kitchen.

Chris parked the car gently and glanced around the high class neighborhood, marvelling at the opulent looking mansions that were surrounded with a high walled fence. After briefly enjoying the views, he opened the lid of his laptop after winding up the car tinted glasses and put on his Bluetooth device. He rubbed his palms together and switched on the car air conditioner. Then he pressed a button in his laptop.

"Guys, you are now on a live broadcast", he began with a smile as he stared at the windows on the screen of his laptop. "And the day seems very bright with conditions good enough for the insanity that is about to go down.....so i want you guys to say 'copy' if you can hear me".

"Copy", Suzanne and Alex said as Suzanne worked the woodgrained steering wheel of the Range Rover, while Alex stared outside through the glass of the door with his finger on the trigger of the automatic assault rifle.

"Copy", Eric said and revved the engine of the bike as he followed the Range Rover.

"Copy", Nina muttered inaudibly as she followed the man to the into the mansion.

"Alright.....the sound is clear as water", Chris continued and worked his fingers on laptop keyboard. "And i have clear visuals of the activities going on in the mansion and the movements of the convoy.....so Eric, what's the plan?", he asked.

"First, we have to rescue Vincent and his family", Eric replied as he raced the powerbike to keep up with the Range Rover. "It has to be done simultaneously and carried out without the knowledge of Gus and the men riding in the van and SUVs", he continued. "Mother, what's your situation in the house?", he asked Nina.

"Getting some help.....and being followed to the kitchen", Nina muttered quietly as they crossed the spacious living room, heading to the corridor that led to the kitchen. The man following her cocked his ears and then stared at her suspiciously. Nina looked at him with a smile. She said, "My boyfriend is calling", and pointed at the Bluetooth device.

"What does she mean by getting some help", Eric asked.

"A bone breaking man who probably works part-time in the gas company, helped her to gain entrance into the mansion", Chris replied.

"Titus i guess", Alex smirked.

"Anyway how far are we from the convoy?", Eric asked and hit the brakes as he approached the redlight on the less busy street.

"They just made a turn and heading your way", Chris replied. "You will be seeing them in......three.....two.....one....".

Suzanne looked ahead and saw the five car convoy coming out from the adjacent road and making a left turn.

"There they are", she said to Alex.

Alex sighted the convoy and saw the SUVs rolling in the front with the sedan in middle and the van at the back. "The sedan is riding inbetween the SUVs and the van that is probably filled with armed men", he noted. "So how are we gonna rescue the man from the trunk?", he asked.

"We have to find a way to divert the car away", Eric replied. He too saw the convoy carrying Gus and Lucas. And was waiting eagerly for the traffic light to flash the go-ahead.

"Why dont we just roll up beside Gus' ride and shoot that nigga dead in his sh!t, him and his friend Lucas", Suzanne suggested and hit the gas pedal after the greenlight flashed. "Then in the ensuing confusion, we rescue Vincent".

"I dont think so", Alex differed. "Gus is riding in Lucas car and Lucas car is bulletproof and amoured plated. Besides, Gus and Lucas men will be sending hundreds of slugs flying at us in the ensuing gunfight. So how are we gonna rescue Vincent?".

"Eric, any idea?", Nina asked with a whisper as the man followed her into the kitchen that was sparkling clean with all the utensils well arranged. "You better hurry because i wont be fixing the gas pipe all day. "And neither do i know how to fix a gas pipe nor am i carrying the equipments. "So you better do something and do it fast".

Then the big man following Nina grabbed her by her shoulder and halted her in the process. He stood infront of her and stared at her for a short while. And then looked at the bag she was carrying with alot of interest.

"Wait.....", Chris looked at the window that just appeared on his laptop screen. "Gus is now making a phone call......", then he worked his fingers on the keyboard. ".....the cellphone he is calling now is in one of the convoys, the sedan car".

Eric thought for a while as he revved the engine of the bike to close the gap between him and van. "Chris, can you get me connected so i can hear their conversations?", he asked.

"Of course....infact i'm on it now", Chris replied.

"Guys....i think we have a slight problem", Eric heard Nina say.

"What?", Eric demanded.

Nina cleaned the bloodstained serrated blade on the dead big man's shirt and tucked it back into its sheath. She looked at the man who laid motionless on the floor. Blood was still gushing out from the nasty knife cut that opened up the arteries in his neck. And his eyes still has the look of desperation he had while trying to survive what hit him before giving up the ghost.

"What is it?".

Nina heard Eric's question again and straightened up. "One of the guys got too nosy", she began and picked up the bag. "So i had to take him out", then she quietly paced to the door leading to the corridor and opened it. "You guys better act fast before they notice what happened to their colleague. I think Vincent's wife and kid are being held in one of the room here".

"Okay mother. Now i want you to go find where they are being held, and try not to engage the men until i tell you to do so", Eric said.

"But what if they start looking for their man....or even find his dead body", Nina asked and glanced at the dead man.

"Just dont let it happen", Eric replied with a firm voice.

"Okay....i will try", Nina sighed. But she knew that it wasn't possible as long as she was concerned. "Chris, i think will be needing your good eyes", she then said to Chris.

"What do you want?", Chris asked as he enabled Eric to listen to the phone conversation between Gus and one of his men.

"I wanna know the men's positions", Nina said as she quietly opened the door leading to the corridor to check for any activity.

Chris tapped a button on the keyboard and glanced at the screen several times as he did so. "Two men are outside the house with Titus, five men are in the living room playing a card game and one man is dead for sure", he stated. "So that leaves two men unaccounted for", he added.

"They are probably in one of the rooms, guarding Vincent's wife and kid", Nina said as she tip-toed through the brightly lit corridor. "I have to get past those men in the living room so as to go to the bedrooms upstairs. And i have to do it without them seeing me. So do you have any trick up your digital sleeves?", she asked Chris.

Chris paused for a while with his fingers over the keyboard. Then he smiled and started working his fingers on the buttons.

"I think i know how", he muttered as he typed. "Where are you now?", he asked.

"At the door, watching them", Nina replied in a low tone as she peered into the living room through the slightly opened door.

"Okay...i'm gonna hack into the house alarm system and set it off to divert their attention", Chris worked his fingers on the keyboard and several windows popped up in his laptop screen. "It gonna be brief.......so get ready to make your move........now!", he clicked the enter button.

The alarm system at the door leading to the balcony started blaring. It made the thugs who were sitting around the living room center table and playing a card game to turn their attention to it. As they stared at it and wondering what was the problem, Nina immediately sneaked into the living room, ascended the stairs and made it to the corridor upstairs before the alarm stopped, prompting the men to shrug and continue their card game.

Nina glanced around the corridor and at the doors to the bedrooms. She tip-toed to the first door and turned its handle. Seeing that it was locked, she pressed her ears against the door to listen for any sound and decided that it was empty after hearing none. Then she paced to the second door and cautiously reached for the handle.

The door suddenly opened and the man walking out of the room bumped into Nina. Both of them stared at each other for a moment before the man hands reached for Nina's neck. Nina blocked the attempt with one hand and the other hand stunned the man with a straight punch to the face. From the corner of her eyes, Nina could see another man in the bedroom, standing near a woman holding a little girl.

Nina dazed the man and sent him tumbling backwards into the room with a hard kick to the guts. She reached for her sheathed serrated blades as the second man went for the weapon tucked in his waist belt. Nina pulled the first one and sent it flying towards the second guy. The blade found its intended target and nailed the man's adventurous hand to his belly. The man groaned and tried to make use of the other hand. But it was only a futile attempt because Nina had propelled herself towards him with the second knife in her hand.

Abigail held her daughter tight and covered the little girl's eyes when Nina opened up the second man's guts with multiple quick stabs. She watched as the woman yanked out the man's handgun from his waist belt and threw it at the first man who was getting up. With pinpoint accuracy, the handgun found the man's face and knocked him out. Then Nina redirected the serrated blades of the knife to the second man's throat and opened up his arteries.

Abigail covered her mouth and looked away as Nina got up and left the second man with a fountain of blood coming out of his slitted throat.

"Are you okay?", Nina asked Abigail.

Abigail nodded fearfully and wrapped her arms around her daughter who was trying to see the new face in the room.

"Good", Nina smiled and hid the knife from the little girl's sight. "Now i want you to remain quiet. No matter what happens downstairs, i want you to remain still with your little girl", she said to Abigail and she nodded again.

Then Nina went over to first man who was moving on the floor and muttered, "I have found them", to her bluetooth device.

"Good", Eric's voice said.

4 Likes

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by YASDON(m): 1:33pm On Jul 10, 2016
Let the battles begin
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 1:36pm On Jul 10, 2016
"Bones, have any of the under bosses called Vincent's cellphone", Gus' voice came out from the earpiece of the cellphone.

"Yes sir", the hefty man sitting at the back of the sedan replied.

His name is Bones. He is Gus toughest enforcer and the man that tortured Vincent earlier in Gus' mansion.

"How many of them?", Gus demanded.

"All of them sir", Bones answered in his scary hoarse voice. "And from the text messages they sent, it seems they all took part in Vincent's plan".

"Good.....keep an eye out for anything funny and wait for my next order", Gus said and the line click.

Bones big hands slided his cellphone back into his pocket and he stared at the scenery that flashed by as their car followed the convoy. Then a smirk formed on his face as he moved his big body on his seat. He was thinking of how close he was to having a good time with the beautiful wife of the man tied up in their car trunk. Just one push and he would have been inside the woman. And he would have f@cked her into the ground because she got a nice body and behind.

Bones sighed and reached for his cellphone that interrupted his thoughts with a vibration. He saw it was a text message with Gus' cellphone number. He read the message and looked at the driver who was having a quiet conversation with the man in the front passenger seat.

"The boss wants us to take the man somewhere else", Bones said to the driver and put his cellphone back to its former position.

"Where?", the driver asked and glanced at Bones through the rearview mirror.

"To the field......The boss want him buried alive", Bones replied. "Do we have any shovel in the trunk?", he asked.

"Nope.....we have to make a stop at the shop or gas station to get one", the man in the passenger seat said.

Then the driver redirected vehicle away from the convoy to another road. He hit the gas pedal and powered the vehicle ahead. But they didnt notice the bike that followed suit.

4 Likes

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 1:39pm On Jul 10, 2016
Eric maintained the distance between him and car till it stop in the parking lot of a medium sized mart standing beside the road. Eric stopped. And waited until the huge man who got out of the car, entered the building. Then he parked the bike a few metres away and headed towards the car. He could see the two sturdy men, glancing around and discussing.

Vincent opened his eyes and noticed that the car wasn't moving after what seemed like hours of being driven in a car trunk. Perhaps this is it, he thought as his eyes tried to adjust to the darkness in the trunk. This is the end of the road for him because he knew very well that Gus will still kill him, deal or no deal.

Then Vincent heard the door of the car open and slam close almost immediately. Suddenly the car jolted with a enough force to move his body. It continued jolting for a few seconds and then stopped. Vincent remained still and listened. His heart was racing and beads of sweats formed on his forehead.

After few more seconds of silence, the lid of the car trunk opened. Vincent squinted his eyes to the sunlight that hit his face and turned his head away. Then a strong hand grabbed him and pulled him out of the trunk of the car.

"I guess we are even now".

Vincent recognized the voice and smiled as he opened his eyes. "Yeah we are even", he said and looked at Eric as he cut the ropes used to tie his arm and legs.

"Your wife and daugher are also safe", Eric added.

Then Vincent immediately checked the car after he was cut loose and saw two mutilated dead men in it. "Where is he?, where is Bones?", he asked Eric eagerly.

"The big dude?, he went inside the mart", Eric replied. "I have to go.....".

"No!......", Vincent interrupted Eric and held him back as he made a move towards the mart building. "That f@cker is mine....gimme your gun", he demanded.

Eric pulled out his handgun from his waist-belt and handed it to Vincent. "Are you sure you can handle him?", he asked.

Vincent grabbed the weapon without saying a word or responding to that question and headed towards the building in quick strides. Eric stared at the man as he entered the place and sighed.

Vincent pushed the door open and wildly glanced around the mart as he stepped inside place. He remembered he was carrying a gun openly and immediately concealed it under his shirt as he moved around the mart, checking the sections. Then he came to the building materials section and saw the Bones.

Vincent immediately docked behind the counter and watched Bones as he inspected a shovel. Staring at the big man and remembering what he did to him and his wife made Vincent to slowly pull out the handgun and cocked back the hammer.

Bones paused and suspiciously looked behind and around him. Seeing nothing but a few customers checking the goods displayed on the counter, he turned and started heading towards the male restroom. Vincent came out from where he was hiding and quietly followed Bones with the pistol hidden under his shirt.

When Bones entered the restroom, Vincent glanced around to make sure no one was watching and then headed towards the restroom in quick strides with a determined look on his face and tightened his grip on the handgun. He opened the door angrily and something hit him. It was that same calcified knuckles that tortured him in Gus place and it hit him squarely in the face and dazed him.

Bones knocked the handgun out of Vincents grip and threw another punched that sent Vincent flying some feet away from where the blow impacted him. Bones kicked the gun away and took off his jacket.

"I would rather enjoy beating you to death than waste my time asking you how you escaped", Bones said and menacingly approached Vincent who was on the floor.

"Hey!......King Kong!".

Bones turned around and saw another man standing near the door. Vincent saw who it was and heaved a deep sigh of relief as he felt his jaw.

"Thank God you came here man", he muttered to Eric as he continued feeling the hurting jaw.

"Why dont you pick on someone your size", Eric said and took off his own jacket.

"Who the f@ck are you?", Bones asked and pointed at Eric.

"You know those scary monsters that gives us sleepless nights because we think they are under our bed?", Vincent began with a chuckle. "Well......say hello to the man that gives those monsters sleepless nights".

"Oh really?", Bones glanced at Eric from head to toe and balled his big fists. "Well i use to f@ck men like you in prison....and i'm in the mood for that".

"Well you better hurry up before you miss the opportunity", Eric balled his own fist.

Both men rushed at each other and Bones swung first.

3 Likes

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by yusufibrahim(m): 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
Sir ironkuetain u are sighted God bless for the update

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by preetypam(f): 2:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ericluv mutilate em all,,,thankz ironkurtain u jst put a swt smile on my face....game on

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Airyprince(m): 2:14pm On Jul 10, 2016
#following
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by orijintv(m): 2:28pm On Jul 10, 2016
Lord !!! Mr. Chima Ya Fuckin Good !! Damnn ... Abeg mke i dy expect môre updates todai ?
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by drippingink3: 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2016
If Eric is here, then who owns the black van that packed in front of sosai office?
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by honourable356(m): 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
Is this truly a Purely imagination of the writer?
To the writer, I have to say you are indeed creative. A damn good story teller.
Keep it up!!
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Elibabanoni: 3:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
Wooaah!! Action tym..
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by boladex1: 4:52pm On Jul 10, 2016
Captivated by the update.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 5:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
Eric ducked the punch and hit the big man with a hard punch to the guts. Bones groaned and Eric redirected the fist and rattled Bones teeth with an uppercut. And threw several punches that rocked the man hard. Bones grabbed Eric and hit him squarely on the face with a head-butt. Then he put Eric in a bear hug, lifted him off the ground and violently propelled him to the bathroom stall.

Eric's body almost knocked the stall door out of its hinges as he crashed into the place. Before he could recover from the landing that stunned him, Bones was already on top of Eric with his big hands wrapped around his neck. A brief struggle between the men ensued with Bones pushing Eric against the ceramic toilet seat and throwing some punches, while Eric blocked most of it and replied with harder punches. Then Eric reached for the toilet ceramic cover. Bones made a move to defend himself but the ceramic cover broke into two when it impacted his head and busted it open. Eric hit him on the face with what was left of the ceramic cover and sent the big man tumbling out of the stall with a hard kick to the guts.

Then Eric stepped out of the stall and glared at Bones with a murderous stare as the big man got up. Bones wiped off the blood that was flowing down from his head and covering his face. He rushed at Eric and threw a wild punch. Eric ducked, planted a foot to the ground and swung powerful right fist.

Vincent stared with his mouth open after seeing Eric's punch knock Bones off his feet and to the ground, like someone who got hit by a massive sledgehammer. He saw Bones facial expression as he tried to get up and knew that the big man was wondering what hit him.

Then Vincent watched as Eric approached Bones menacingly, like someone who just got possessed by something very evil. Bones managed to shake off the thunderclap he took and got up. He balled his fists and went on the attack........and Vincent watched as Bones' bones got snapped and cracked by every blow delivered by Eric's fist. And soon Bones was lying on the floor and having his teeth bashed into his mouth after his right chin bone had been caved in.

Then Eric went over to his jacket and pulled out a matchete from it. He came back and stood over Bones who was groaning with his face totally destroyed.

"Wait!", Vincent barked out as Eric raised the weapon to finish the job". "He is mine", he continued and got up.

Then Vincent came over and Eric handed the matchete to him. Then he proceeded to drag Bones body into one of the toilet stall while Vincent felt the sharp edge of the matchete with a murderous look on his face, thinking about what Bones did to Abigail. And he entered the toilet stall after Eric stepped out of it to finish off the man that nearly raped his wife.

6 Likes

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 5:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
The thugs in the living room continued playing their card game and oblivious of what happened in the bedroom. One of the men muttered a curse and dropped his cards beside the guns they left on the table while the others laughed out loud. He sighed looked up. And saw one of the men who was suppose to be guarding the hostages in the bedroom, descending the stairs slowly with his hands raised up.

"What the hell.....", the thug muttered when he saw the blood on the man's face and the rest turned their attention to the stairs.

Suddenly, a loud gunshot rented the air and the chest of the man descending down the stairs got ripped open. The gunfire startled the thugs and they watched as the man's body rolled down the stairs to the living room. Then they made a quick move to grab their weapons.

"Nobody move!".

The thugs paused with their hands over their weapons and saw a woman holding a pair of desert eagles on both hands. They glanced at each other with a surprised look on their faces and then stared at the woman keenly with their hands a few inches away from their guns.

Nina stared at the men with the hand canons pointing in their direction. She remained like that for a short while and then slowly lowered the weapons to her side.

"I'm gonna play it fair with you boys", she then said to them. "So go ahead......go for your guns", she dared them.

Immediately, the men reached for their guns, diving at it and almost falling over each other in the process. Nina raised the desert eagles and stroked the triggers with their muzzles pointed at the men.

The first guy that got hold of his weapon had half of his brains blown across the room before he could even swing the automatic sub-machine gun at Nina. The second guy only succeeded in swinging his weapon in her direction before the slugs ripped holes in his chest and tore out a chunk of flesh from his neck.

Nina docked down and moved her body, almost in an acrobatic way to dodge the slugs that were sent flying in her direction by the chatterings of the SMGs and pistols when the thugs replied. The huricane of bullets drilled holes into the wall behind her and tore out chunks of dirts from it. Nina smiled at the way the men shot at her as she docked and dodged. One was shooting as if his was having a fit.

Then Nina made one of her moves again, swung the clappers at the men as they took cover. She unleashed a hail of gunfire and put bullets in flight. And none of them went stray. They all hit their intended targets; the thugs. Killing them instantly......or taking out limbs before the next incoming slug finished the job.

The last shot rang out and Titus smiled after a somewhat long silence. He knew that it was done, that Nina had killed them all. He smiled again and took another drag from the cigarette he held loosely inbetween his fingers. He exhaled the smoke out of his lungs after holding it for a few seconds and looked at the two dead men lying beside his white van; the men he killed after the first shot rang out.

The big men who were watching and somehow, sizing him up as he 'waited for his co worker', got startled by the wild gunfight that started inside the mansion. They reached for their weapons as they made their move towards the building. And Titus also made his own move that left them lying on the ground, very dead. One with a snapped neck bone and the other with a hole in his skull, caused by the bullet Titus fired from his colleague's handgun.

Titus stubbed the cigarette and exhaled the last smoke out of his lungs as he strode towards the gate to open it for Chris.

Gus smirked as he listened to Lucas rants and reached for his cellphone that vibrated. He glanced at the number and recognized it. And pressed the Answer button.

"Just have my printing plates ready, we are on our way", Gus said to the phone mouthpiece.

"I called to tell you that there is a change of plan", Nina's voice said.

"What?", Gus furrowed his eyebrows.

"There is a change of plan", Nina repeated.

"Well....i'm the one incharge here, so you are in no position to make any f@cking changes in the plan", Gus chuckled and glanced at Lucas. Then he moved his weight abit and asked, "By the way, what sort of change do you intend to make?".

"I think i gonna pass on this meeting between you and i", Nina replied.

"Why if i may ask?", Gus demanded.

"Well....lets just say it seems kind of strange....kind of too peaceful", Nina replied. "Especially for a man like you who uses violence.......excessive violence to settle disputes. That's why i'm calling it off",

"Hm....i see", Gus muttered and glanced at Lucas again. "You made a good observation. But you failed to mention that i use greater violence on anyone who decides to go back on any deal with me", he said with a chuckle. "So this is what am gonna do, i will make your friend, Vincent, hear the sound his wife makes when she is being f@cked by another man.....or even group of men. Then i will tell them to chop off the first two cute little fingers of his beloved daughter. And the rest will follow, one for every twenty minutes you keep me waiting....i hope you got that?", Gus concluded with anger in his tone of voice and ended the phone conversation.

Lucas sneered and shook his head. "You are one sick f@ck", he muttered and looked at Gus.

Gus ignored him with a scowl on his face and started dialling a number. "Call Bones....tell him there is a change of plans", he ordered the man sitting in the front passenger seat and the man immediately took out his cellphone. "And he should bring that bastard to the warehouse because that's where we are going now".

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (42) (Reply)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) / Iyawo Nylon Bag

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 180
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.