Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] - Literature (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] (241230 Views)

Hidden Diamonds / Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 5:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
Nina smiled after the line clicked and tucked her cellphone inside her pocket. She glanced around the spacious living room and looked at the bodies of the five thugs she had gunned down. They were lying all over the place in the pool of their own blood. Four were dead with ugly holes in their head, and body riddled with bullet holes. One was still moving weakly. And bleeding heavily from the holes in his chest with his knees and thighs nothing but a bloody and shredded mess.

Nina stood over the gravely wounded man and stared at him as he made a futile attempt to crawl away from the carnage in the living room. Then a cellphone started vibrating. Nina cocked her ears as she followed the sound of the vibration. And noticed that it was coming out from one of the wounded man's pockets. Bending over the man, she searched his pocket and took out his cellphone that was still vibrating an incoming call. She checked the number and smirked.

And pressed the answer button.

"Hello?, i want you to take the boys to the bedroom......", Gus began immediately when the call he made was answered.

"That was very rude of you to abruptly end our conversation".

Gus heard Nina's voice and froze with his mouth wide open. Lucas saw the expression on his face and knew that something was wrong. Something terrible was definitely wrong.

"Quite a nice house you got here", Nina's voice continued. "I hope you will forgive me for the bloody mess my unannounced visit had caused in your place. Anyway, back to the conversation we were having before you rudely cut it short. I didnt say i wanted to back out of the deal, what i was saying is i didnt like your new way of conducting it. So let's just do it your regular way,......the greater violent way".

"You f@cking b!tch!", Gus fumed. "I'm gonna find you and f@cking rip your head off with my barehards!", he barked. The other men in the SUV glanced at Gus surprisingly.

"Well we have already found you", Nina could be heard laughing. "I think one of my boys is already there......".

Then a motorbike grinded to a halt beside the SUV. The the rider who wore a helmet, waved at the occupants of the vehicle and got their attentions, including that of Gus. Then he dipped his hand inside the black polyethylene bag he was carrying and brought out something; a severed human head. The head of Bones, Gus' enforcer. The bike rider waved the head at them as Gus, Lucas and the other men stared with horror. Then he tossed the severed head at them and it landed on the hood of their SUV, staining it with blood, before rolling to the ground.

"........and his new order is to rip your own head off with his barehands", Nina continued and laughed.

"Get him!!", Gus bawled and pointed at the biker who screeched the tire of his bike and took off. The driver immediately hit the gas pedal to give the bike a hot pursuit while the man beside him pulled out a sub machine gun tucked under his black jacket and cocked the weapon. "Alert all the men!", Gus barked another order at the man in the front seat and the man speedily took out his cellphone to do so.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by YASDON(m): 5:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
FANTASTIC I love the sound of bones breaking
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by YASDON(m): 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
Great and loving every piece of this grin
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by boladex1: 5:39pm On Jul 10, 2016
The Eric I know and love the bone crusher and the ageless Nina did what she knows how to do best.

Love u ironkurtain you are too much
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Afz9095(m): 5:44pm On Jul 10, 2016
U re 2 gbaski boss, tanks alot. kip d update coming
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by kejibabe(f): 6:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
am impressed. thanks for the update oga......u too much
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Oladim001(m): 6:16pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ironkurtain, you are too good, no not too, three good sef. I was about to comment that you were making Eric look perfect, invisible but the last updates has changed that. Keep it going boss, well done. Expecting more updates, and don't forget the part of Lisa and co.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by segsbenks(m): 6:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
waow!!!!!!! RIPs to d dead ones an in advance to "those dat will be" ironkurtain u be dey MAAIIINNNN MAN!!, just keep flowin, i dey gbadun u die! abeg kill dem all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dose bad belle here an dere, don't spear any, "kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllllllllllll deeeeeeeeeeeeeemmmmnnmnn allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll" .................
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by shegs2009(m): 8:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
Iro u are damm good, i feel like blessing u, i also feel like provoking u...did i hear u say u will quit nairaland after dis story well guess wat..no mata where u run to i will do everytin in my power drag u back here. To Mrs iro tanks 4 ur support, apologies for any inconvenience

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by IAmXcessiz(m): 11:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
while the fun & killings are happening, what's up with Dante & co
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Oladim001(m): 8:15am On Jul 11, 2016
Ironkurtain, i sincerely don't think that guy deserves the dedication. If we'd not insulted him the way we did or if we'd agreed with what he said, he'd have kept on spewing trash from his mouth. Nice update.

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Osaze20091: 9:58am On Jul 11, 2016
Waw,just waw...this is getting more more super-B.......Thumb up bro
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by SPDAZZY(f): 10:15am On Jul 11, 2016
Wow, I love this. Please ironkurtain save the Erics
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Niwdog(m): 10:23am On Jul 11, 2016
Eric Eric, I would love it if Gus diick is mutilated
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by JEREMYBENTHAM: 7:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
Ironkurtain, thanks for the acknowledgement. Nice one. the reason why i stick to this story is the thrilling actions. I need more
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 12, 2016
WOW! Eric and Nina weldone.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by kingphilip(m): 8:04am On Jul 12, 2016
Ironkurtain superb updates you've got here and they all have been a hit back to back

Thanks for sharing
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by bishopkay: 10:28am On Jul 12, 2016
Thanks for the update...i enjoyed it every bit.
One word #SimplyAwesome
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Luckymay(f): 9:49am On Jul 13, 2016
Wow. Seems like I'm watching a movie. Thanks ironkurtain.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by slimsue(f): 10:40am On Jul 13, 2016
Phew! Ironkurtain u always leave spellbound. U re too Gud abeg. I just can't wait to find out about Sosai and Dante.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Emanuel1997: 11:59am On Jul 13, 2016
Oladim001:
Ironkurtain, i sincerely don't think that guy deserves the dedication. If we'd not insulted him the way we did or if we'd agreed with what he said, he'd have kept on spewing trash from his mouth. Nice update.
please bro learn to forgive and forget
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 2:13am On Jul 15, 2016
I appreciate all the comments i have gotten so far. I was too busy to even view my posts and updates.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Oladim001(m): 5:25am On Jul 15, 2016
Emanuel1997:
please bro learn to forgive and forget
I HEAR YOU.

2 Likes

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by orijintv(m): 8:52am On Jul 16, 2016
Its Saturday Bby !! #YAGA
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Oladim001(m): 11:24am On Jul 16, 2016
ironkurtain today is Saturday oo
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by yusufibrahim(m): 3:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
We are waiting o boss........ God Bless sir
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by muyex1(m): 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
Ironkurtain today is Sunday and the is 5pm and you have not update, pls update na beg we dey beg oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by honourable356(m): 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2016
Let him take all the time he need. I find the story really captivating and it would be even more captivating watching it like a film if the actors and actress interpret their roles well.
Writting such a film that capture the readers imagination is not as easy as it seem couple with family attention.
Either way, this story would end one day and every readers would relaxed fulfilled. Writer, I admire your genetic gift of creativity and may such gift fetch you wealth and recognition in due time. Impressive!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Donjuan20(m): 8:17pm On Jul 19, 2016
Oga iron kurtain didn't show face at all during the weekend hope all is well .
honourable356:
Let him take all the time he need. I find the story really captivating and it would be even more captivating watching it like a film if the actors and actress interpret their roles well.
Writting such a film that capture the readers imagination is not as easy as it seem couple with family attention.
Either way, this story would end one day and every readers would relaxed fulfilled. Writer, I admire your genetic gift of creativity and may such gift fetch you wealth and recognition in due time. Impressive!!!
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Oladim001(m): 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
ironkurtain hope no probs. oo .
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 12:43am On Jul 21, 2016
Oladim001:
ironkurtain hope no probs. oo .

No everything is ok. Its just that my schedule is too tight. Summer is our busiest time of the year and last weekend i helped my mother inlaw in moving to her new house. I'm not even sure of this weekend sad and i hate rushing this story.

2 Likes

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by holysin5683(m): 5:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
ironkurtain:

No everything is ok. Its just that my schedule is too tight. Summer is our busiest time of the year and last weekend i helped my mother inlaw in moving to her new house. I'm not even sure of this weekend sad and i hate rushing this story.
Take ur time and bring out d best and pls any nigerian spirit dat will make all d actors to die (actor no day die shaa) die by fire die by fire I say die by fire AMEN

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (42) (Reply)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) / Iyawo Nylon Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.