Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

25 Dirty Things You Can Say To Make Anyone Want To Have Sex With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 25 Dirty Things You Can Say To Make Anyone Want To Have Sex With You (2785 Views)

Dirty Things Happening In Lagos Nigerian Night Clubs / 25 Dirty Words You Can Say To Make Anyone Want To Have S£x With You / See The Dirty Things This Shameless Lady Is Doing With Her Younger Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

25 Dirty Things You Can Say To Make Anyone Want To Have Sex With You by Maxwellctboy(m): 2:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
Listen, they don’t call me the Love Guru for nothing, okay? (K, nobody calls me that) I’ve spent years crafting the perfect guide to seduction and I feel it only fair to share with my internet family. So please, allow me to help you get laid the only way I know how: through words. Mmmmm, WORDS ARE SEXY!

1. Listen, anyone can say something like, “Oh, I’m so wet right now.” That’s for amateurs! Instead, lean in and whisper seductively, “Is this Sea World?” Be sure to really drag it out though. Seaaaaaa Worrrlddddd.
2. When someone asks you, “What do you want?” make sure you take at least 30 minutes to an hour before you respond because that’s a very thoughtful question.
3. It’s scientifically proven that nobody can resist a Steve Carell impression (à la Gru from
Despicable Me). So please use this to your advantage. Bust out that vaguely Eastern European accent and watch the magic unfold. *this right here’s a panty dropppaaaaa*
4. Mention your ex as soon as you get naked because this makes you COOL and CONFIDENT!!!!
5. Sexting before the actual SEXING gets started? Perfect................... CONTINUE READING HERE http://www.maxwellctbblog.com/2015/04/25-dirty-things-you-can-say-to-make.html
Re: 25 Dirty Things You Can Say To Make Anyone Want To Have Sex With You by Vivalavida99(f): 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
You have said absolute nothing, go find something really super and come back on here.

Otherwise, what you wrote here is a big fail.

5 Likes

Re: 25 Dirty Things You Can Say To Make Anyone Want To Have Sex With You by Sanmel(f): 3:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
smiley cheesy
femimailbox:

You should be given 12 years ban

Back to the topic
OP YOU'RE A GURU IN THE WRONG FIELD
Re: 25 Dirty Things You Can Say To Make Anyone Want To Have Sex With You by Kingsley1000(m): 3:42pm On Nov 08, 2015
pls i need 25things i can do to make money

1 Like

Re: 25 Dirty Things You Can Say To Make Anyone Want To Have Sex With You by cosby02(m): 4:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
Bullshit

1 Like

Re: 25 Dirty Things You Can Say To Make Anyone Want To Have Sex With You by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
so i just wasted MB opening this topic... *for my mind i was thinking I'd learn something wicked
Re: 25 Dirty Things You Can Say To Make Anyone Want To Have Sex With You by bry8ted(m): 8:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
Vivalavida99:
You have said absolute nothing, go find something really super and come back on here.

Otherwise, what you wrote here is a big fail.

lol see finishing

(1) (Reply)

GET YOUR THEOLOGICAL AND MINISTERIAL TRAINING TODAY / 7 Things Your Woman REALLY Wants From You / Should A Guy Spend On A Lady He Is Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.