Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu (20331 Views)

Suicide Bomber Attacks Borno By Chad Basin, Kills 2, Injures Others (Graphic) / Crude Oil Drilling In Lake Chad Basin To Start Soon / North Will Never Discover Oil In Chad Basin – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by IlekeHD: 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
Yanks101:
Are you a product of incest?
Why do you keep in involving igbos in issues that does not concern them?

Typical igbo tout washing his family laundry online.
Igbos are the only Nigerians claiming that ondo oil belongs to other states because of their hatred and jelosi. May they kwenchhhhhhh!
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by Rawani: 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
IbnSultaan:
lalasticlala

rawani

All in due time....combined with optimized and mechanized agriculture, the northern region would be the newest cash cow in the country. This is another reason why the terrorists must be dislodged asap.

Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by hmuhammad(m): 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
A friend of mine working with a seismic company was in Borno 3yrs back, he confirmed it to me. They only left due to insecurity, oil de here my broda.
coolitempa:

How is the news real.....because of your say so......where is the evidence.........
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by menxer: 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
The first i am commenting without reading the post.

Glory be to God, for the resource control discussion shall soon be revisited.

let me read the post. grin
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by somegirl1: 7:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
nicedas:
stop this biarans will nt lk it..

If you meant "Biafrans", and if by Biafrans you meant the SE and some SS groups, you are wrong. This would in fact be great news as there would no longer be any need to force a merger that doesn't appear to be working.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by CSTR2: 7:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by sparkleboy(m): 7:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
Is finding more oil reserves the solution to Nigeria 's problems? Mtcheeeee!
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by otokx(m): 7:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
Same way he said the refineries are almost at 100% capacity. Truly all these foreign educated and or trained Nigerians are beginning to expose some awful shortcomings. If you are not on ground, you are not on ground.

Wishing our 100% home based golden eaglets success this evening.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by Eddygourdo(m): 7:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
Xetima:

Senseless assertions. Have you heard of the rise of Dubai? A city that rose from the desert, only give us Biafra and watch cities rise from the mangroves and rain forests. It is doable.
dubai was planned from Saudi Arabia, the Crown Prince planned, strategised and map out dubai while sitting in Saudi, and then implemented it gently with concrete plans, do you see the difference between biafra and dubai? If u ever have run a business, you will know, u can't run overheads on a lean profit because at every beginning the gains are lean. Can't we build and plan biafra today from Nigeria, and move there the moment it's on track. No matter how equally senseless you are too, am sure u have seen sense in my philosophy
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by Yanks101: 7:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by IlekeHD: 7:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
Yanks101:
My friend, shut up, you ill -trained yoruba whoree.
Who cares about whatever drop of oil in ondo or whatever backward habitat in your imagination.
Lagos was supposed to have discovered since five years ago and yet no single drop of oil has been generated there.
I am sure you think oil is manufactured in your sango shrines.

What is this igbo tout saying? Lagos should have discovered oil 5 years ago? Is that why you're screaming like an igbotic lunatic? Next time, grab shovel and go help them dig faster.

chestbeating tw.at.
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by ElCapone(m): 7:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
drss:
Hypocracy of APC is dat they will throw tantrums about lack of strong opposition, yet dey are killing opposition through tribunal to form a one party state. Just d way d dullaard wants it cos he himself is a dictator. Buari and APC hates opposition of any kind.
ogbeni y u dey digress nw, abeg stay on da topic!!!
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by ElCapone(m): 7:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
SenseiX:
This remains an exercise in futility, surely there is likely to be oil in the Chad Basin as is typical of most sedimentary basins but it is very unlikely to be a commercial find more so in this current low oil price regime.
Also no major MNOC or even indigenous producer is willing to take the risk of producing from reservoirs in what is now primarily Boko Haram territory, the future of the industry is in large offshore fields like Total's Egina or Shell's Aparo, already a quarter of Nigeria's current production comes from two large offshore fields alone Agbami and Bonga.
The NNPC is wasting it's time pursuing a pipe dream out of a desire to be politically correct and to assuage northern leaders.
All NNPC GMDs keep promising that since time immemorial yet no commercial find till date.
oga wailer I hail thee!!!
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by Lachynos2k2(m): 7:42pm On Nov 08, 2015
GROUNDNUT ABI NA PALM OYEL INSIDE A PLASTIC BASIN FROM CHAD.thats what am actually thinking.
grin...keep digging deeper and deeper, Na only water water una go Dey see.
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by ElCapone(m): 7:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Useless APC government
U people will die cos of our oil
God bless Niger Delta
Abeg anty no die of heart attack.
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by Yanks101: 7:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by UbiIsaac(m): 7:49pm On Nov 08, 2015
We are waiting, as you said before the end of this year hmmmmmmm Amen o
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by UbiIsaac(m): 7:49pm On Nov 08, 2015
We are waiting, as you said before the end of this year hmmmmmmm Amen o
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by Yanks101: 7:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by ALISMILE(m): 7:52pm On Nov 08, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Useless APC government

God bless Niger Delta
My dear sis, hatred consumes the heart of the hater! Beware of cancer of d heart! Mind u am also frm d ND!
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 08, 2015
ElCapone:
oga wailer I hail thee!!!
I hail thee also, not a wailer, just saying it as it is
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
drss:
Hypocracy of APC is dat they will throw tantrums about lack of strong opposition, yet dey are killing opposition through tribunal to form a one party state. Just d way d dullaard wants it cos he himself is a dictator. Buari and APC hates opposition of any kind.

It is called 'hypocrisy', not 'hypocracy'. Your so-called 'dullard' even knows better. Charlatans like you are all over the place with empty boasts that translate to nothing but ridicule. Shut it, pls!
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by olawooro: 7:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Useless APC government

God bless Niger Delta
Ignorance!
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by thundafire: 7:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
then dy almajiris will fight just as dy NIGER DELTANS fought 4 their rights cs their leaders will even make things harder 4 dem nd may dy nw come up with seccession nd it will make dy whole tin sweet abokis on their own cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by ALISMILE(m): 7:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
Yanks101:
A new cash cow hopefully in their own separate country for their own use.
That is all we pray for.
We have no interests in sharing their resources with them if we can help it.
My brother u re already sharing their resources witout knowing it! The cheap meat, onion, tomato and pepper, beans ect. that u buy will turn gold immediately there Is beakup because of foreign exchange! Mind u am frm d SS!
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
SenseiX:
This remains an exercise in futility, surely there is likely to be oil in the Chad Basin as is typical of most sedimentary basins but it is very unlikely to be a commercial find more so in this current low oil price regime.
Also no major MNOC or even indigenous producer is willing to take the risk of producing from reservoirs in what is now primarily Boko Haram territory, the future of the industry is in large offshore fields like Total's Egina or Shell's Aparo, already a quarter of Nigeria's current production comes from two large offshore fields alone Agbami and Bonga.
The NNPC is wasting it's time pursuing a pipe dream out of a desire to be politically correct and to assuage northern leaders.
All NNPC GMDs keep promising that since time immemorial yet no commercial find till date.
Well said, you and TonyeBarcanista always articulate your positions well. Respect to you guys

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by CHIAAGRO: 7:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
FOCUS ALSO ON AGRICULTURE! Solar technology is fast growing and diesel engines may one day behave like NITEL.
MEANWHILE,check my signature for AGRIBUSINESS!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by Yanks101: 8:01pm On Nov 08, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by noblegrex: 8:06pm On Nov 08, 2015
lionness:
There is Oil all over Nigeria - its just a matter of time. Calling some region parasite, is just mere insecurity. No one is better than anyone. No region is more blessed. We just need to stop seeing ourselves as IPOB or ODUA or Arewa and the sky is our limit.
that's how funny people can be in this life.everyone came to this world to meet one resources or the other.its giving by the almighty God for its inhabitant.but its do funny when I see people,even those so called politicians elected to let this things circulate for equal distribution of wealth, make claims of such things as if they made it happen and even when they die they will turn to the mineral resources they're cyring for. foolssssss.that's why the other countries like Asia,Europe and the likes are making progress.they ensure all the citizen benefits from any resources in their country one way or the other.but in Nigeria,war starts from the area of dicovery(one village,town or city) to the politicians and naïve citizen.
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by nigeriancuban: 8:07pm On Nov 08, 2015
well good news but i just hate to think that it's just another well for these polithievesians to milk the nation dry from
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by ALISMILE(m): 8:12pm On Nov 08, 2015
Yanks101:
That is not sharing of resources. Those products are being bought with our money. we can as well just buy from cameroon instead of the north.
Niger-delta oil revenues is shared free of charge. That is what i am talking about.
If u think its cheaper buying frm Cameroon one wonders y we ve not been doing!
Re: Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu by anonimi: 8:17pm On Nov 08, 2015
I hope THEY find oil there oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okorocha Sponsors A Blind Man's Surgery & He Regains His Sight (Pics) / Stanley Lawson Accused Of Laundering Billions For Madueke Working For FG - SSS / Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Issues 7-day Ultimatum..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.